Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

If imam zaman(عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) shows up tomorrow

Rate this topic

• Unregistered
On 7/30/2020 at 6:20 AM, realizm said:

I was also wondering how we could answer his call since we are limited in movement. 

Answering his call is wajib upon us all. Being limited in movement because of the current situation will not be an excuse.

We will see much worse situations than the current corona pandemic. This is just a test to see how the public reacts. Imagine nuclear war, zombie apocalypse, who knows what the future has for plans.

Answering the call for our imam is wajib upon us all and we should be ready everyday every hour every minute every second to respond to that call.

• Veteran Member
On 7/30/2020 at 2:47 PM, AkhiraisReal said:

Answering his call is wajib upon us all. Being limited in movement because of the current situation will not be an excuse.

We will see much worse situations than the current corona pandemic. This is just a test to see how the public reacts. Imagine nuclear war, zombie apocalypse, who knows what the future has for plans.

Answering the call for our imam is wajib upon us all and we should be ready everyday every hour every minute every second to respond to that call.

How would you make it to say, Mecca in such a situation? 

Does answering his call mean leave everything behind and join him physically? 

• Unregistered
On 7/31/2020 at 2:34 AM, realizm said:

How would you make it to say, Mecca in such a situation? 

Does answering his call mean leave everything behind and join him physically? 

Truth is noone knows for sure how the events will play. And the for the second question, I don't know that either.

• Advanced Member
On 7/29/2020 at 5:32 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

If imam zaman in sha Allah shows up tomorrow, are you all ready to respond to his call?

It would be pretty cool if reappears tomorrow, inshAllah our faith is strong that we are able to respond to his call. Imagine being at the presence of one of the Imams of Ahlulbayt.

• Unregistered

For those who don't know, how do we answer the call?

Like a text message sent to us to say I'm in or do we join a group or do we like his posts.  Where do I look for more information?

How do we know more about Imam Mahdi?  How are we introduced to him?  If you ask Muslims about Prophet Mohammad we know him as the last messenger and he is beloved to God.

Then how do you describe Imam Mahdi to those who are not familiar with him or his message?

Mustering the Soldiers

As stated earlier, the soldiers of Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will gather around him from the different corners of the world. The hadiths indicate various means by which the soldiers become aware of the uprising and how they gather in Mecca. Some who are asleep in their beds at night will find themselves in the presence of the Imam (‘a) in the morning. Others will travel by traversing long distances within very short periods of time and come into the presence of the Imam (‘a). After being informed of the uprising, a certain group will join the Imam (‘a) by riding on the clouds.

Let us look at a certain hadith in this regard:

Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) said: “When the permission (of God) for the appearance and uprising is to be granted to Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف), he will recite “God” in His Hebrew name. At that time his supporters will be ready; they will number three hundred and thirteen persons who will be scattered like the autumn clouds and they will also be the standard-bearers (and commanders). While resting at night, some of them will disappear and in the morning they will find themselves in Mecca. Others will be seen riding on clouds in the daytime. They will be recognized by their names, their fathers, their families, and their reputations.”66

Mufaddal ibn ‘Umar said: “I asked: ‘May I be your ransom! Which group has a higher station in terms of faith?’ The Imam (‘a) said: ‘They are those who will move on top of the clouds, those who will disappear about whose station this blessed verse (ayah) has been revealed:

﴿

أَيْنَ مَا تَكُونُواْ يَأْتِ بِكُمُ اللّهُ جَمِيعًا

“Wherever you may be, Allah will bring you all together”.’”67

The Messenger of Allah (S) said: “A community (qawm) will emerge after you that will gather the world under their feet, and the world will be spread out for them, while the men and women of Persia will serve them. The earth will be traversed under their steps in less than the blink of an eye in such a manner that anyone of them could cover the distance from east to west in an instant. They are not of this world and the world has also no benefit and portion for them.”68

Imam al-Baqir (‘a) said: “The Shi‘ah and supporters of Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) will go toward him from different parts of the world; the earth will be gathered under their feet and by traversing the world they will reach the Imam (‘a) and pay allegiance to him.”69

‘Abdullah ibn ‘Ajlan said: “I was in the company of Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) when he was talking about the uprising of Hadrat al-Mahdi (‘a). I asked him: ‘How can we be informed of the advent of the Mahdi?’ He answered: ‘While getting up in the morning you will see a letter under your pillow in which it would be written: ‘Following the Mahdi is an excellent and good deed’.’”70

Imam ar-Rida (‘a) said: “By Allah! If our Qa’im stages the uprising, God will gather the Shi‘ah from all cities (and countries) to be around him.”71

Imam as-Sadiq (‘a) also said: “While the young Shi‘ah will be sleeping on rooftops, suddenly and without prior notice, they will be brought in multitudes in one night beside him (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف). Then in the morning everybody will be gathered around him (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).”72

https://www.al-islam.org/an-overview-of-mahdi-s-government-najimuddin-tabasi/soldiers-imam-al-mahdi

• Advanced Member

Sell my house (if I had one) and lamborghini (if I had one) and take my wife with me (if I had one) and do whatever it takes to meet the imam of my time. Even if it means leaving the “love of my life” (if love as the way it’s spoke of, exists on earth) or being homeless for a couple of days or weeks. 

43 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Sell my house (if I had one) and lamborghini (if I had one) and take my wife with me (if I had one) and do whatever it takes to meet the imam of my time. Even if it means leaving the “love of my life” (if love as the way it’s spoke of, exists on earth) or being homeless for a couple of days or weeks. 

Probably, Iman would ask you to stay where you are and work for betterment of society side by side with your love. :party:

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, Flying_Eagle said:

Probably, Iman would ask you to stay where you are and work for betterment of society side by side with your love. :party:

Well i would already be their with the imam ((عليه السلام)). Btw that’s if the way the love that everyone fantasies about exists on earth. So perhaps one less problem.... ? 

• Veteran Member
On 8/4/2020 at 12:39 PM, THREE1THREE said:

Well i would already be their with the imam ((عليه السلام)). Btw that’s if the way the love that everyone fantasies about exists on earth. So perhaps one less problem.... ? 

:salam:

Real love is better than what people fantasise.