Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, AStruggler said:

Wasalaam Sister, welcome and congratulations!

I suggest you check out this wonderful website:

https://www.al-islam.org

Thank you brother. I’ll be sure to check out that website in depth Insha’Allah, I’ve heard great things about it.

• Advanced Member
On 7/20/2020 at 5:44 AM, Fatima2020 said:

Wa Alaikum Al Salam,

Are you looking for resources in Arabic or English?

In English sister, Jazak’Allah.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Talk313 said:

I second the al-islam.org website! Very, very reliable. It is hands down the best English source! If you're looking for duas/supplications, duas.org is great as well. 

Thank you sister, I will check out duas.org as well insha'Allah.

• Advanced Member

Salam Alaykom,

My advice would be get in touch with the islamic center of England in London. They for sure can help you. http://www.ic-el.com/en/ . And as for the lessons I don’t think there are any lessons given now due to Corona (or at least in person) but I can ask my friends in London if they know a mosque that has it.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2020 at 4:27 PM, Mariam17 said:

As salamu alaykum I hope everyone is in the best of health Insha’Allah during these crazy times. I’m a 18 year old Palestinian and Egyptian born Muslim and a new “revert” from ahlul Sunnah to the Ahlul Bayt school of thought. I was wondering if anyone had any good book recommendations about Islamic history and good source books. Growing up Islamic history wasn’t emphasised so I’m kinda a newbie to in depth context and sources sourrounding the context of when surahs/ ayas were revealed, I.e Surah al Tawbah, or hadiths/ history surrounding the martyrdom of Hussain as. I don’t know if this is related but also if anyone has any recommendations for mosques in London and also mosques that possibly offer lessons that would be great too.

Jazak’Allah everyone.

Asalam Alaykum dear sister , keep reading Holy Quran abundantly every day and read Nahjul Balagha which you can pdf it . It's an extraordinary book compilation of Imam Ali's sermons . There's also very good hadith compilations you can google pdf such as Al Kafi , Bihar Al Anwar . Try these websites - duas.org , al islam.org , wikishia.org . Also a very legitimate website is imamreza.net , imamali.net

Edited by Strong Foundation
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
5 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

You’re the second Palestinian shia I’ve heard of so far. 

Yeah... we’re a rarity but that will soon change Insha’Allah. The truth shall prevail by the will of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).