Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Strong Foundation

I want the blast of The Holy Quran being played. Is listening to The Holy Quran louder on a steroe set of headphones ? And can I hook steroe headphones to my Samsung Galaxy or most cell phones ?

Rate this topic

@Strong Foundation Hello

Can you cut your thread titles down to one sentence please? Thanks. Also you are creating a lot of threads, this can constitute spamming, please be careful, otherwise Moderators may need to approve your posts and threads before they become visible to others.

Sometimes this can result in delays of hours.

Thanks

9 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

@Strong Foundation Hello

Can you cut your thread titles down to one sentence please? Thanks. Also you are creating a lot of threads, this can constitute spamming, please be careful, otherwise Moderators may need to approve your posts and threads before they become visible to others.

Sometimes this can result in delays of hours.

Thanks

Yes sir , sorry about that . Please forgive me my excessive questions and I'll be sure to take more precaution

4 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

Brother, we are instructed to remain attentive while listening to the holy quran. By all means listen on your headphones if you wish to but don't treat it like some sort of background music or sound entertainment. Also make sure it is not disturbing others who are around you. 

That's very correct . Quite honestly just trying to gain the health benefits of listening to The Holy Quran stabilizing my health as I have a little bit of health problems