Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Ali

Najasat

Rate this topic

Guest Ali

Salam.

I know that im right now in waswasa... but 2 years ago i wasnt ! at that time my brother was washing a Chadar which we hang it on window then after washing it he suddenly told my to catch it from from his hands and take it to the roof the building on sunlight . the pronlem is that at that time my one hand was najis i took it from him the wet chadar and went at the roof the building to hang it on there.. now i didnt told him about the najis hand i got confused that time.. now toay i always remember that thing i see everything is najis noe because everyone goes up there with wet shoes an ofcourse the chadar was also najis that time so i am now everything najis !!!Will Allah forgive this najasats?Should i forget everything and live normal again and pray and do toba to Allah?because if this was waswasa then i would forget it but i know that this was real not waswasa so what is the solution?Thank you

Salam as you said it's Waswasa & you should forget it & continue your normal life.

As salaamun aleikum,

I dont know what substance your hand was najis with, but if the area you all are drying your clothes in is hit directly with sunlight and rain, this will purify the area. It will become taher on its own through natural causes,provided it rains and sun is able to shine on it, and in the case you described, it sounds like sun and rain reaches the area, so dont worry:) 

And if ive said anything incorrect here, please somebody correct me and may Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) forgive me!

W/s