Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Best Shia Books for Character

Guest islam456

Salam, I am wondering, does anyone know any good Shia books that are related specifically/mainly to perfecting your character?

Thank you in advance.

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Member

Sorry for the late response. I'd find a book on fiqh (jurisprudence) and start following what it says. Avoid haram and perform wajib, then try to perform mustahab and avoid makruh. That will have a massive impact on your character 

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Administrators
On 7/14/2020 at 6:31 AM, Guest islam456 said:

Salam, I am wondering, does anyone know any good Shia books that are related specifically/mainly to perfecting your character?

Thank you in advance.

Salam. More than once I have posted this book at ShiaChat. InShaAllah you enjoy it. 

Akhlaq al-A’imma, Morals & Manners of the Holy Imams      Get PDF

https://www.al-islam.org/akhlaq-al-aimma-morals-manners-holy-imams-maulana-sayyid-zafar-hasan-amrohi     

Guest OnPoint

The best book after Quran to perfecting your inward state, is the book from Imam Jaffar (a): https://www.al-islam.org/lantern-path-imam-jafar-al-sadiq

This book towers in height above words of normal people, and in a lesser way, like God's holy books, is a proof in itself and a miracle and is what does not beseem to be words of a liar or fabricator.

It's the most honorable book to me after Quran in terms of sincere truthful warning and advice, Saheefa Sajjadiya the most beautiful after Quran in terms of emotional beauty, and the most majestic after Quran to me is the sermons in Nahjul Balagha which all three I mentioned, like Quran, the more you increase in wisdom and knowledge, the more you appreciate them. That's just my view.