Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Ibn Al-Shahid

Haidth on Angels and those who engage in anal sex

Rate this topic

السلام عليكم

Recent discussion with a few brothers was not fruitful as they do not understand the seriousness of actions that are makrooh and how they affect you spiritually and physically.

One brother claims that there is a hadith that states those who have anal sex the Angels curse them until they stop. Could somebody corroborate this? I too have heard this before but I am unsure if it pertains to Anal intercourse or something else.

14 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

السلام عليكم

Recent discussion with a few brothers was not fruitful as they do not understand the seriousness of actions that are makrooh and how they affect you spiritually and physically.

One brother claims that there is a hadith that states those who have anal sex the Angels curse them until they stop. Could somebody corroborate this? I too have heard this before but I am unsure if it pertains to Anal intercourse or something else.

Salam,

You mean between men? There are narrations that allow it between a married couple.

1 hour ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Salam,

You mean between men? There are narrations that allow it between a married couple.

No, I mean between man and woman. It is allowed by Makrouh. A brother claimed there’s a hadith that explains what happens when you engage in it.

29 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

No, I mean between man and woman. It is allowed by Makrouh. A brother claimed there’s a hadith that explains what happens when you engage in it.

There may be such a hadith, I don't know but I just had a read through the chapter against the prohibition of entering the wife from behind in Wasa'il al-Shi'a, there are 12 narrations, many of them have the imam quoting verses from the Qur'an to show its permissibility. So whilst it may be makruh, I'm not sure that it is on a higher level of makruh than over acts that are disliked. It would be interesting to see a study on the various narrations and see which are the strongest.

http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/الكتب/1206_وسائل-الشيعة-آل-البيت-الحر-العاملي-ج-٢٠/الصفحة_143#top