Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
A_KazmiSayyid313

URGENT FEET POSITION in Tashaud

Rate this topic

SO BASICAALYYY u know how it is instep of the right in sole of the left yeah I do the oppositite instep of left in sole of right if i try the proper pne it hurts what to do BTW taqleed of Sayyid Khamenei (Razi Allah Hu Anhu)

5 hours ago, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

SO BASICAALYYY u know how it is instep of the right in sole of the left yeah I do the oppositite instep of left in sole of right if i try the proper pne it hurts what to do BTW taqleed of Sayyid Khamenei (Razi Allah Hu Anhu)

UMMM in tashahahud Bro u know the feet postition it hurts i cant do it 

13 hours ago, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

know how it is instep of the right in sole of the left yeah I do the oppositite instep of left in sole of right if i try the proper pne

What you wrote here is very confusing to read. Please re-write it clearly.

But anyway, as per my knowledge, the right foot should be over the left foot when you're in that position in namaz/prayer. I used to do the oppsite until I found out and corrected myself. It hurt a lot in the beginning, but I got used to it overtime and now it doesn't hurt anymore alhumdolillah. 

Edited by AStruggler

7 hours ago, AStruggler said:

What you wrote here is very confusing to read. Please re-write it clearly.

But anyway, as per my knowledge, the right foot should be over the left foot when you're in that position in namaz/prayer. I used to do the oppsite until I found out and corrected myself. It hurt a lot in the beginning, but I got used to it overtime and now it doesn't hurt anymore alhumdolillah. 

EXACT SAME problem 

When you are performing your second prostration and you are about to come up for the tashahhu you place your left foot over your right foot before you sit up. They should hold their position.

Although I must also admit that I've hurt the upper part of my back before (although I have been having back issues for years now, so I'm susceptible to throwing it out) or more common if I haven't stretched well after having done leg exercises (long walks, jogging or squats) my legs kind of jam up and I can't maintain that position for the post-prayer ta'qibat. 

It is kind of like yoga really, once you get used to it it is easy, but can be a bit a tough getting there. 

Edited by Ali_Hussain