Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Diaz

Shi’a population is decreasing

Rate this topic

Salamu Alaykum, few days ago my friend told me that he fought with a guy who is anti-Shi’a. He was insulting us, shaming us etc, anyway let’s get to the point. That guy said Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is punishing Shi’a by not letting us reproduce a lot of children, he said Shi’a in Iran are decreasing while Sunnis in Iran are increasing, he even said that in the future our population will be like Jewish (20 million worldwide) and then we will extinct. Tbh, I laughed when my friend said that, is population really that important ? I mean there is 250 million Twelver Shi’a and till now we exist and we are stronger. I think what he said is just a fantasy. What do you guys think? Should our population increase like Sunnis?

54 minutes ago, Diaz said:

Salamu Alaykum, few days ago my friend told me that he fought with a guy who is anti-Shi’a. He was insulting us, shaming us etc, anyway let’s get to the point. That guy said Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is punishing Shi’a by not letting us reproduce a lot of children, he said Shi’a in Iran are decreasing while Sunnis in Iran are increasing, he even said that in the future our population will be like Jewish (20 million worldwide) and then we will extinct. Tbh, I laughed when my friend said that, is population really that important ? I mean there is 250 million Twelver Shi’a and till now we exist and we are stronger. I think what he said is just a fantasy. What do you guys think? Should our population increase like Sunnis?

Did he get his statistics from sahih Bukhari? Anyway, Sunnis have many different sects within Sunnism each sect claiming they are right, and the other is wrong. So if you do the maths , what percentage of Sunnism is correct? Its 0 because each sects are claiming they are right which are whom exactly? 

5 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Salam,

The is an issue in Iran and probably is a bit more complex than simply being a divine curse.

In Lebanon the Shi'a have the highest fertility rate

Screenshot_20200709-232021_Drive.jpg

Sorry brother, i didn’t get that picture, it’s not written that Shi’a have the highest fertility in Lebanon.

Edited by Diaz

It's true, sayed hassan recommends the families here to always have many children.

The only issue is that at war our enemies use some kind of chemicals that affects men who are there and prevents them from having children. It's a problem that a number of southern shia soldiers are facing now.

Guest Getwiththeprogram

People who complain about low-birth rates have no idea how expensive everything is or what real life is like. Most people can’t even afford a two year degree without racking up debt and student loans. Plus a mortgage. And try to sludge through a job. 

Birth rates mean absolutely nothing. 

35 minutes ago, yasahebalzaman.313 said:

It's true, sayed hassan recommends the families here to always have many children.

The only issue is that at war our enemies use some kind of chemicals that affects men who are there and prevents them from having children. It's a problem that a number of southern shia soldiers are facing now.

Edited by Northwest

13 hours ago, Diaz said:

He is being rather silly.  

But on a more serious note, the fact that Sunni Islam has always been the majority is beyond a shadow of a doubt, a sign of its orthodoxy.  One can say, well, what about Christians? Most Christians (with all due respect) are not really religious in the true sense of the term.  Being a Christian in name is not really being a Christian (even Christians will tell you this).  Let us compare apples with apples.  We are comparing religious devout Shias and religious devout Sunnis.  Let us go further and compare not just devout and pious Shias and pious Sunnis, but urafa Shias and urafa Sunnis (and the latter by far exceed the former).  This is a sign of Sunni orthodoxy.  Am I implying that Shiaism is not orthodox? No! 

But Sunni Islam is the main road, or the highway (if you will), and Shia Islam is like the side-road (the alternative inner-off roads).  Sometimes the inner roads can be more effective for some individuals, but no matter what, the highway remains the highway!

Edited by eThErEaL

Guest okay!Monad
17 hours ago, Diaz said:

Salamu Alaykum, few days ago my friend told me that he fought with a guy who is anti-Shi’a. He was insulting us, shaming us et

Considering that the OP is a teen and his friends are teens arguing with other teens as they are imitating and behaving tribally without knowing. Although its more worse due to social media where you have too many parrots and not enough thinkers.

Do not waste time arguing with anti-shia personalities online. They are generally under developed humans who either come from broken homes, poverty and suffer many other issues that they probably require psychiatric help. I understand there are some qualified individuals who hide beind a particular type of intellect, but upon analysis, they do so on a desire based motive. The reason why I state this is, that a normal individual would at least allow themselves to follow reason when given evidence. They would have to some extent, developed some cognitive skills for which one of them, is problem solving. Quality is always above quantity. But cannon fodder always sides with quantity.

Learn to seek Data or Evidence. At least scientific sources and not news media outlets. But who has time for that, we'd rather just shout how we are correct and show dominance! Well if God seems do noob level dawah, I will get rewarded!,

https://ourworldindata.org/fertility-rate#

The statement that God is punishing X, implies a claim, but a claim has to be based on evidence. Thus the accuser is claiming they know God in regards to God making that particular choice. That is a sign of a mental disorder.

Punishments generally stem from either oppression of X to Y or XY making incorrect decisions in their lives. As we do not know the future, decision making skills stem from trial and error or a form of education and insight into the possibilities of taking side A or B.

Regarding population. I doubt that is correct considering this :

Infertility in developing countries

“In a world that needs vigorous control of population growth, concerns about infertility may seem odd, but the adoption of a small family norm makes the issue of involuntary infertility more pressing. If couples are urged to postpone or widely space pregnancies, it is imperative that they should be helped to achieve pregnancy when they so decide, in the more limited time they will have available.” Mahmoud Fathalla, Former Director of HRP*. https://www.who.int/reproductivehealth/topics/infertility/en/

Just to throw an arrow : Is not sunnism controlled by a small population of Zionist Jews?. This minority must hold a lot of power that imposes terrible fear into their leaders. Thus sunnis if making such claims are nothing but slaves to a minority of disbelivers according to thier religious text. Now that is worse then being a minority who have the possibility of being free without servitude.

1 hour ago, Guest okay!Monad said:

They are generally under developed humans who either come from broken homes, poverty

There is nothing inherently wrong with being poor or growing up with a single parent.

Don't you get tired of spreading negativity 24 X 7? 

9 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

He is being rather silly.  

But on a more serious note, the fact that Sunni Islam has always been the majority is beyond a shadow of a doubt, a sign of its orthodoxy.  One can say, well, what about Christians? Most Christians (with all due respect) are not really religious in the true sense of the term.  Being a Christian in name is not really being a Christian (even Christians will tell you this).  Let us compare apples with apples.  We are comparing religious devout Shias and religious devout Sunnis.  Let us go further and compare not just devout and pious Shias and pious Sunnis, but urafa Shias and urafa Sunnis (and the latter by far exceed the former).  This is a sign of Sunni orthodoxy.  Am I implying that Shiaism is not orthodox? No! 

But Sunni Islam is the main road, or the highway (if you will), and Shia Islam is like the side-road (the alternative inner-off roads).  Sometimes the inner roads can be more effective for some individuals, but no matter what, the highway remains the highway!

@AmirioTheMuzzy

Objectively, what is there to disagree with?

I am not criticizing Shiaism.  Just putting things in their place.  Is it really believable that All those pious and devout Sunnis and the plethora of Sunni urafa... who outnumber all the pious Shias and Shia urafa... are somehow in error and mistaken and following the path of darkness?    

The only way I can make sense of all this is to say, Sunni Islam is the Gold Standard Main Highway that was always destined to be the path for the vast majority of Muslims.

Shiaism however is destined for a small minority of Human (that constitute not more than a mere 3% of the world population).  Just think about the proportions.  Therefore at best it is a road to be taken on the side (an alternative option that could be effective for some individuals with certain temperaments).   

The stats speak for themselves.

Edited by eThErEaL

23 hours ago, Diaz said:

Salam, Our population is increasing, their fantasies are funny, they want us to feel weak.

Guest Molana Laddan

Yes - Population in Iran is decreasing because many of them are impressed by western notions of matrimony and material. I won’t blame sanctions because poor people who are sanctioned in the most unsanctioned places tend to have more children. 

In other places, Shia population is increasing with the same pace as Sunnis else where. 

Here are general stats for your Wahabi nemesis: 

Immediately after the death of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), there were 5-7 Shias. In Imam Hussain AS time, maybe few thousand. Then throughout the times of the other Imams, they remained less than 100,000 (yes less than one hundred thousand).

1400 years from there, it’s 350 million.

No other heavily oppressed, constantly under sanctions, always on the receiving end of the sword, guns, cannons, missiles, nukes, prisons, discrimination population has thrived for so long and so much (read Sura Khawthar and you will get it). 

Guest Molana Laddan

@eThErEaL

So in India, Hinduism is the highway (by law of majority). In China, some random -ism is the highway. 

By the logic of majority, everybody should be that. 

Shia Islam is the only true Islam.
Sunni, Wahabi, Sufi, Zaidi, Ismaili, Ahmadi, Baha’i, are all cults. They increased in numbers because people follow the kings and kings follow the wealth. 

39 minutes ago, Guest Molana Laddan said:

@eThErEaL

So in India, Hinduism is the highway (by law of majority). In China, some random -ism is the highway. 

So you want to speak of logic huh?  
You think you are being logical by saying:

that because the majority of a certain country is X religion therefore the whole world should adhere to religion X!

Good, keep showing off your good logical skills. 

By the logic of majority, everybody should be that. 

Lol 

Shia Islam is the only true Islam.
Sunni, Wahabi, Sufi, Zaidi, Ismaili, Ahmadi, Baha’i, are all cults. They increased in numbers because people follow the kings and kings follow the wealth. 

Says the person who appears to be a master in logic.

Edited by eThErEaL

1 hour ago, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

Salam, Our population is increasing, their fantasies are funny, they want us to feel weak.

It is increasing.  But at the rate of?  Snails also move...  But what at what rate?

Snail speed vs Ferrari speed.

160 mill of the world population vs 1.44 bill.

and this is 160 million who are all types of Shias (not just twelver Shias).  But let us just include for sake of argument.

Let us put this in perspective:

Sunnis: 1,440,000,000 (look at all those extra digits)

Shias:  160,000,000

So, like I said..

the stats DO speak for themselves.

i am not making fun of Shiaism.  I am just making fun of Shias who overestimate themselves.  Lol

Edited by eThErEaL

Guest okay?Monad
56 minutes ago, starlight said:

There is nothing inherently wrong with being poor or growing up with a single parent.

Don't you get tired of spreading negativity 24 X 7? - No, because I ride a bike and wear a leather Jacket.

I am poor my self and if poverty were a man, I would kill him. Not the exact text but its there. I am not stating that poverty is wrong, I am looking at the conditions that poverty can cause. Of course we can debate the periods, levels and states of poverty, be it material and non etc.

No where did I assert anything regarding single parents but upon researching  broken homes it does suggest that. My version of a broken home is much larger and complex then what you assume. I did a quick read here  - http://tiny.cc/us99rz - its a google book with a shortened link.

Regarding negativity. Yes, it does seem like it, but that includes anything that is generally rationally oriented. The religious texts are full of negativity. All my opinions, however badly written, stem from data. We hate facts because our failures are a projections of those facts that imply we made bad choices. But most bad choices are made through lack of knowledge or uncontrollable conditions .

From a thiestic point we should just say hey! its destiny! God planned it all! yippeee!.  see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance for further reading why we get a feeling of discomfort from two opposing ideas that could be correct at the same time.

Considering that a high percentage of the world lives in poverty including those with jobs. So in economic terms, high asset prices vs low or stagnant wages force members into smaller accomodations, high rent, low savings and lack of freedom to pursue a sane life. This then cause developement issues while living in a high stressed environment.

See the works of Dr. Gabor Maté. He has many videos regarding stress and development. How childhood shapes growth. Now tie in part of what he states to what I wrote in my first post. This is why I suggested those teens have not developed their cognitive skills and as many adults do not either or will be slow in the development phase. The conditions force them not to. Which hinders development. A further point would be, would those individuals who have things going well for them in life, actually take time out to argue about religion or sectarianism, unless there was an imposition of guilt or a need.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajo3xkhTbfo

A further example. I forgot what my actual point was regarding this story. but i kept it in case i remember for the future.

1) A relative who came from a single home then orphaned before 20 went on to find have a family and earns 7 figure some while being head of a large multicorp firm.

2) Another friend same issue, but has a wife, struggles with illnesses and cannot have a stable job.

How is that possible?. did one pray harder then the other. In fact the better person to be around is 2 as he treats people with respect. The other likes to rub peoples face in that he is better and worth more. Those who do not know will agree with 1, because he has a form of authority they can associate with, but those who know 1, will know the true reason.

1 ) Had a support system, as in external family members and friends to rely on. 2 did not apart from a brother. While 1 claims he struggled but his characteristics from youth were of an over competitive personality . 2 was bullied a lot and had a few friends. 1 was bullied but because he annoyed others but still had a large group of friends. 1 married into wealth and connections opened. 2 did not. 1 had space growing up, two bed room apartment for two people only . 2 was crammed in a space, four people in a one bedroom apartment . 1 like to claim he struggled alot but just from these simple points we notice 2 struggled the most and this caused his development to be very slow and this lead to other issues down the line.

on the other hand you can have a family of 5 to 6 and still have disfunctionality due to the conditioned forced on to them, small living or shared spaces, low income etc.

See Gabor Mate again.

Back to my very first point. Why I said not to argue with them, because the individuals are already disfunctional without knowing. So it becomes a circular argument where frustrations of life cause each group to fight for internet social points. This then gets lead on to the real world. Isis. It is about dominance and having a sense of achievement and self worth, but ignoring actual truth finding. Truth finding requires a lot of reading and research. Once again the blame is on those individuals who do not adhere to evidence based debates.

13 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

the fact that Sunni Islam has always been the majority is beyond a shadow of a doubt, a sign of its orthodoxy.

Believing in Imam Ali (عليه السلام) as the successor of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is part of the Prophets message, 

:bismillah:

يا أيها الرسول بلغ ما أنزل إليك من ربك وإن لم تفعل فما بلغت رسالته والله يعصمك من الناس إن الله لا يهدي القوم الكافرين 

PICKTHALL

O Messenger! Make known that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord, for if thou do it not, thou wilt not have conveyed His message. Allah will protect thee from mankind. Lo! Allah guideth not the disbelieving folk.

ABDUL HALEEM

Messenger, proclaim everything that has been sent down to you from your Lord- if you do not, then you will not have communicated His message- and God will protect you from people. God does not guide those who defy Him.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people.

YUSUF ALI

O Messenger! proclaim the (message) which hath been sent to thee from thy Lord. If thou didst not, thou wouldst not have fulfilled and proclaimed His mission. And Allah will defend thee from men (who mean mischief). For Allah guideth not those who reject Faith.

(5:67)

Some of Sunni references confirming that the revelation of the above verse of Qur’an was right before the speech of Prophet in Ghadir Khum:

(1) Tafsir al-Kabir, by Fakhr al-Razi, under commentary of verse 5:67, v12, pp 49-50, narrated on the authorities of Ibn Abbas, al-Bara Ibn Azib, and Muhammad Ibn ‘Ali.

(2) Asbab al-Nuzool, by al-Wahidi, p50, narrated on the authorities of Atiyyah and Abu Sa’id al Khudri.

(3) Nuzul al-Qur’an, by al-Hafiz Abu Nu’aym narrated on the authorities Abu Sa’id Khudri and Abu Rafi.

(4) al-Fusool al Muhimmah, by Ibn Sabbagh al-Maliki al-Makki, p24

(5) Durr al-Manthur, by al-Hafiz al-Suyuti, under commentary of verse 5:67

(6) Fathul Qadir, by al-Shawkani, under commentary of verse 5:67

(7) Fathul Bayan, by Hasan Khan, under commentary of verse 5:67

(8) Shaykh Muhi al-Din al-Nawawi, under commentary of verse 5:67

(9) al-Sirah al-Halabiyah, by Noor al-Din al-Halabi, v3, p301

(10) Umdatul Qari fi Sharh Sahih al-Bukhari, by al-Ayni

(11) Tafsir al-Nisaboori, v6, p194

(12) and many more such as Ibn Mardawayh, etc...

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia/ghadir-khum-part-1

Books saying the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) chose Imam Ali (عليه السلام) as his successor,

(1) Sahih Tirmidhi, v2, p298, v5, p63
(2) Sunan Ibn Maja, v1, pp 12,43
(3) Khasa’is, by al-Nisa’i, pp 4,21
(4) al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v2, p129, v3, pp 109-110,116,371
(5) Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 84,118,119,152,330, v4, pp 281,368,370, 372,378, v5, pp 35,347,358,361,366,419 (from 40 chains of narrators)
(6) Fada’il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Hanbal, v2, pp 563,572
(7) Majma’ al-Zawa’id, by al-Haythami, v9, p103 (from several transmitters)
(8) Tafsir al-Kabir, by Fakhr al-Razi, v12, pp 49-50
(9) Tafsir al-Durr al-Manthur, by al-Hafiz Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, v3, p19
(10) Tarikh al-Khulafa, by al-Suyuti, pp 169,173
(11) al-Bidayah wal-Nihayah, by Ibn Kathir, v3, p213, v5, p208
(12) Usdul Ghabah, by Ibn Athir, v4, p114
(13) Mushkil al-Athar, by al-Tahawi, v2, pp 307-308
(14) Habib al-Siyar, by Mir Khand, v1, part 3, p144
(15) Sawaiq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar al-Haythami, p26
(16) al-Isabah, by Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani, v2, p509; v1, part1, p319, v2, part1, p57, v3, part1, p29, v4, part 1, pp 14,16,143
(17) Tabarani, who narrated from companions such as Ibn Umar, Malik Ibn al-Hawirath, Habashi Ibn Junadah, Jari, Sa’d Ibn Abi Waqqas, Anas Ibn Malik, Ibn Abbas, Amarah,Buraydah,...
(18) Tarikh, by al-Khatib Baghdadi, v8, p290
(19) Hilyatul Awliya’, by al-Hafiz Abu Nu’aym, v4, p23, v5, pp26-27
(20) al-Istiab, by Ibn Abd al-Barr, Chapter of word "ayn”(‘Ali), v2, p462
(21) Kanzul Ummal, by al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, v6, pp 154,397
(22) al-Mirqat, v5, p568
(23) al-Riyad al-Nadirah, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, v2, p172
(24) Dhaka’ir al-Uqba, by al-Muhib al-Tabari, p68
(25) Faydh al-Qadir, by al-Manawi, v6, p217
(26) Yanabi’ al-Mawaddah, by al-Qudoozi al-Hanafi, p297

الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا

PICKTHALL

This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam.

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion.

SHAKIR

This day have I perfected for you your religion and completed My favor on you and chosen for you Islam as a religion.

YUSUF ALI

This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

(5:3)

Some of Sunni references which mentioned the revelation of the above verse of Qur’an in Ghadir Khum after the speech of the Prophet:

(1) al-Durr al-Manthur, by al-Hafiz Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, v3, p19
(2) Tarikh, by Khatib al-Baghdadi, v8, pp 290,596 from Abu Hurayra
(3) Manaqaib, by Ibn Maghazali, p19
(4) History of Damascus, Ibn Asakir, v2, p75
(5) al-Itqan, by al-Suyuti, v1, p13
(6) Manaqib, by Khawarazmi al-Hanfi, p80
(7) al-Bidayah wal-Nihayah, by Ibn Kathir, v3, p213
(8) Yanabi’ al-Mawaddah, by al-Qudoozi al-Hanafi, p115
(9) Nuzul al-Qur’an, by al-Hafiz Abu Nu’aym narrated on the authority Abu Sa’id Khudri.

"Glad tiding O Ali! Verily you & your companions & your Shia (followers) will be in Paradise"

Sunni references:

Fadha'il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p655,

Hilyatul Awliyaa, by Abu Nu'aym, v4, p329,

Tarikh, by al-Khateeb al-Baghdadi, v12, p289,

Majma' al-Zawa'id, by al-Haythami, v10, pp 21-22,

al-Sawa'iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar Haythami , Ch. 11, section 1, p247

After all of this and people still think that the "Sunni" sect is Orthodox. 

The only reason why I made this topic is because I want to know why many people care about the population of a country, religion, ethnicity etc? I don’t get it. 

2 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

It is increasing.  But at the rate of?  Snails also move...  But what at what rate?

Well at least it’s increasing, that’s the most important thing. 

On 7/9/2020 at 6:27 PM, Diaz said:

Sorry brother, i didn’t get that picture, it’s not written that Shi’a have the highest fertility in Lebanon.

Comming from someone whos familly is from southern lebanon, we make a lot of children, I know a freind who has 9 siblings, in my familly many have 4 children, 3 children, my mother is the only one that had a unique child.

On 7/11/2020 at 4:26 AM, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

Believing in Imam Ali (عليه السلام) as the successor of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is part of the Prophets message, 

All Muslims believe that in some way or another.  

Some ways are more pronounced.  Some are exaggerated.  Some are implicit about it.  And some are nuanced with respect to it.   

Edited by starlight
Please try not to quote entire posts especially long ones.

6 hours ago, Diaz said:

Well at least it’s increasing, that’s the most important thing. 

What this means is that rate of growth of Shia Islam which constitutes only 160 million must necessarily be decreasing given that the rate of growth of Sunni Islam with a whopping 1.4 billion is faster.    In other words the proportion of Sunnis to Shias are changing (Shias are proportionately shrinking in elation to Sunnis) given that the growth rates are enormously different.    

11 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Let us put this in perspective:

Sunnis: 1,440,000,000 (look at all those extra digits)

Shias:  160,000,000

So let not their wealth and children impress you: Allah only desires to punish them with these in the life of this world, and that their souls may depart while they are faithless. (55) 

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/9:55

As for the faithless, neither their wealth nor their children shall avail them anything against Allah; it is they who will be fuel for the Fire; (10)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/3:10

[Hypocrites! Your case is] similar to those who were before you, who were more powerful than you and more abounding in wealth and children: they enjoyed their share [of worldly existence]; you too enjoy your share, just like those who were before you enjoyed their share, and you have gossiped [impiously] as they gossiped. They are the ones whose works have failed in this world and the Hereafter; and it is they who are the losers. (69) 

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/9:69

The love of [worldly] allures, including women and children, accumulated piles of gold and silver, horses of mark, livestock, and farms has been made to seem decorous to mankind. Those are the wares of the life of this world, but the goodness of one’s ultimate destination lies near Allah. (14)

http://tanzil.net/#trans/en.qarai/3:14

Salam instead o being proud from your large number & fertility  rate , people like you must provide good education for their children to have pious & responsible children not a group  of people that don't know about religion except a bunch of traditions & superstitions from their fathers .

On 7/10/2020 at 1:05 AM, Diaz said:

he even said that in the future our population will be like Jewish (20 million worldwide) and then we will extinct

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Though it's true Sunni sect is by far the biggest sect and have much more followers, the problem is those who use the term "Majority" as the being right is a "Fallacy" 

Why? Well if one dissect Sunni sect into to different faction then it not the biggest majority. For example: ISIS Al Qaeda BOKO Haram Taliban Salafi Jihadist and there are many more extremist  group within Sunni cult.  All these fanatics are not united, they have their own interpretation of Islam and each group have mass followers.  

Also  to claim to be the majority is actually also claiming fanaticism is inherently part of Sunnism,  there is no distinction being made by those who are  proclaiming  being the majority.  So, we quite clearly see the hypocrisy in people using  the term "Majority" without any distinction given to the  bloodthirsty extremist.  

Dissecting Sunnism from extremism the numbers quickly dwindle in numbers, The biggest faction in Sunnism is Ahl Sunnah and are they bigger than the 12vers ? Even if they are a bigger group than the 12 vers,  there is no criteria given in the holy Quran that majority is the truth. 

6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam instead o being proud from your large number & fertility  rate , people like you must provide good education for their children to have pious & responsible children not a group  of people that don't know about religion except a bunch of traditions & superstitions from their fathers .

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you brother, this is what I believe in. Population is nothing.

14 hours ago, power said:

Though it's true Sunni sect is by far the biggest sect and have much more followers, the problem is those who use the term "Majority" as the being right is a "Fallacy" 

Why? Well if one dissect Sunni sect into to different faction then it not the biggest majority. For example: ISIS Al Qaeda BOKO Haram Taliban Salafi Jihadist and there are many more extremist  group within Sunni cult.  All these fanatics are not united, they have their own interpretation of Islam and each group have mass followers.  

Also  to claim to be the majority is actually also claiming fanaticism is inherently part of Sunnism,  there is no distinction being made by those who are  proclaiming  being the majority.  So, we quite clearly see the hypocrisy in people using  the term "Majority" without any distinction given to the  bloodthirsty extremist.  

Dissecting Sunnism from extremism the numbers quickly dwindle in numbers, The biggest faction in Sunnism is Ahl Sunnah and are they bigger than the 12vers ? Even if they are a bigger group than the 12 vers,  there is no criteria given in the holy Quran that majority is the truth. 

Vast Majority of Sunnis are not extremists unless you want to believe in Fox News.  Which you seem to be doing out of desperation.  

Edited by eThErEaL

12 hours ago, Diaz said:

May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you brother, this is what I believe in. Population is nothing.

A Population of practicing, religious and devout Muslims is something to make a big deal about.  It is not merely the quantity but the quality that I am talking about.  

9 hours ago, eThErEaL said:

Vast Majority of Sunnis are not extremists unless you want to believe in Fox News.  Which you seem to be doing out of desperation.  

Fox News is your refutation? Anyhow, I cited there's no evidence in the holy Quran that indicates "Majority" is Haqq" 

To assume the Vast Majority Sunnis are not "Extremist" or even adhere to the same ideological belief is a misconception! 

Ahlu Sunnah is the biggest sect within in Sunni'sm, and as for being Vast is open to debate. 

32 minutes ago, power said:

Fox News is your refutation? Anyhow, I cited there's no evidence in the holy Quran that indicates "Majority" is Haqq" 

1. Surah Nasr
  2. When comes the Help of Allah, and Victory,
  3. And thou dost see the people enter Allah.s Religion in crowds,
  4. Celebrate the praises of thy Lord, and pray for His Forgiveness: For He is Oft-Returning (in Grace and Mercy).

To assume the Vast Majority Sunnis are not "Extremist" or even adhere to the same ideological belief is a misconception! 

So you actually think the VAST majority of Sunnis are extremists?  I actually thought you had common sense.

What a shame and disgrace you are to the Islamic Ummah as a whole (including both Shias and Sunnis).  

Ahlu Sunnah is the biggest sect within in Sunni'sm, and as for being Vast is open to debate. 

What are you on about?  Yes it is vast. Lol

On 7/11/2020 at 9:00 AM, power said:

Pretty amusing coming from someone who supports knifing children for the sake of Hussain.

Boko Haram, ISIS, Tatbiris, Zanjeeris are all part of the same cloth—aka extremist. Can’t condemn one and support the other. That my friend is hypocrisy.

1 hour ago, eThErEaL said:

So people are not entering Shiaism in crowds are they?  If God mentions that this is something significant then who are you to say this is not a sign? 

Firstly, you are taking it out of context:

https://www.al-islam.org/enlightening-commentary-light-holy-quran-vol-20/surah-nasr-chapter-110

Secondly, even if this was the case, the Shias would have to believe that Sunnis can be considered proper Muslims, (which we don't believe).

I'm not well versed on the Qur'an, so I'll end it there.

As far as your other posts are concerned, your reasoning is based in a Sunni exaggeration of fate/destiny. As if God didn't give us the ability to follow the wrong path. Similarly, you act as if someone calling themself Muslim means they can't in reality be munafiq or kuffar. Also, you conflated piety with practicing.

Orthodoxy and Heterodoxy is relative to what we believe proper Islam is. Sunnis and Shias believe each other to be heretics. Orthodoxy has to be proven through ideology, not numbers, that's fallacious.