Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
The Green Knight

Yemen: Why no one is helping them?

Rate this topic

Salam

Is it just me? I see a massive numbness among people and governments when it comes to Yemen. Sure there is the strict media blackout about it but very disturbing news does trickle through on some outlets.

When will humanity help those innocents, many millions of them starving, small children, schools being bombed. I feel ashamed.

Saudis are gobbling up Yemeni oil 3x faster than before

Edited by The Green Knight
link fixed

You answered is yourself ... Saudi involvement is the reason 'Muslim Ummah' turning a blind eye to the doings of 'Khadim e Harmayn Shareefayn'.

Photos: Large gathering of Yemeni tribes to fight Saudi coalition

https://en.abna24.com/news//photos-large-gathering-of-yemeni-tribes-to-fight-saudi-coalition_1053343.html

July 8, 2020 - 8:35 AM News Code : 1053343 Source : ABNA24Link: 

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Thousands of Yemeni tribal members have announced their readiness to send troops to the battlefields against the Saudi coalition in an armed rally in Sanaa.

اجتماع بزرگ قبایل یمن برای جنگ با ائتلاف سعودی  اجتماع بزرگ قبایل یمن برای جنگ با ائتلاف سعودی  اجتماع بزرگ قبایل یمن برای جنگ با ائتلاف سعودی  اجتماع بزرگ قبایل یمن برای جنگ با ائتلاف سعودی  اجتماع بزرگ قبایل یمن برای جنگ با ائتلاف سعودی

9 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

Salam

Is it just me? I see a massive numbness among people and governments when it comes to Yemen. Sure there is the strict media blackout about it but very disturbing news does trickle through on some outlets.

When will humanity help those innocents, many millions of them starving, small children, schools being bombed. I feel ashamed.

Humans are sheep-headed. They just like to follow the herd. Why all of a sudden BLM? what happened in palestine and yemen as example during those times? surely many other nations suffered as well that we didn't hear anything about in the medias. What happened to the burma muslims etc.

7 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Humans are sheep-headed. They just like to follow the herd. Why all of a sudden BLM? what happened in palestine and yemen as example during those times? surely many other nations suffered as well that we didn't hear anything about in the medias. What happened to the burma muslims etc.

Actually, the liberal Western MSM have promoted the Palestinian, Rohingya, and Kashmiri causes for political purposes. For example, Soros-linked media such as The Guardian, The Independent, The Washington Post, and The Intercept have defended the Muslim Brotherhood in particular, which is linked not just to Turkey and Qatar vis-à-vis Hamas, but also to al-Qaida and the Saudi-Pakistani nexus, which automatically implies Western and Israeli patronage. All these interests have a history of promoting Wahhabi–Salafi causes, i.e. the so-called “Arab Spring.” Liberal Western media promote these Wahhabi–Salafi causes to either distract the public or hijack otherwise legitimate causes for use against rivals such as Iran and China. The same liberal media also convinced a lot of Iranian reformists to diplomatically support the overthrow of Mubarak and Gaddafi, which actually worsened the situation for Shias, Christians, and other minorities in Egypt and Libya, to not mention Syria, Yemen, and Iraq vis-à-vis NATO’s “regime-change” agenda in the MENA. The Palestinian, Rohingya, and Kashmiri cases are being exploited to undermine nonconformist movements and bolster Western clients and proxies via divide-and-rule tactics. In Myanmar Western-backed Wahhabi–Salafi militants are staging false-flag attacks on the government and forcing Rohingya out of their homes in order to destabilise Myanmar and thereby prevent Chinese economic influence from expanding in the region. Pakistan trumpets the Kashmiri cause to distract from its craven support for Zionism in Yemen and backing of terrorism in Afghanistan and Iranian Baluchistan. Now even India is siding with the Saudis and Zionists against Iran and China, while the Taliban and their Wahhabi–Salafi allies take over Afghanistan and counter Iran (and Russia).

Edited by Northwest

Guest Ria

I’m both surprised and ashamed that Yemen isn’t getting much attention considering the ties it has with the rise of Imam Mahdi. That’s where they guy we’re supposed to support is going to appear and the escalating situation there is clearly indicating it’s getting closer and closer...

On 7/7/2020 at 9:34 PM, The Green Knight said:

Salam

why don't you help them?

107617699_3280409118669267_8625798162314500203_o.jpg.f9e455cd2d461cfc30466b83b8baacf4.jpg

"This is not the first time that Saudi Arabia has triggered a fuel crisis in Yemen, however, this blockade is significantly larger than previous ones and comes at a time when Yemen is battling COVID-19, which is spreading rapidly across the country. “It is the worse than what we expected to happen,” taxi driver Mohammed Abdullah Masoud said from beneath his mask, bags under his tired eyes. He had been waiting in line for two days for petrol. His older brother died last week from COVID-19 and he is now responsible for providing his brother’s wife and children with food and medicine as they stay quarantined at home. “My brother’s family needs bread and some vegetables. Nobody except me can provide them with essential necessities to stay alive. If I don’t have the fuel by the end of the day, something bad could happen to them.” he told MintPress.

The Saudi fuel blockade has not only forced thousands of Yemenis already struggling against an unprecedented explosion of famine, disease, and epidemics to wait for days in lines as far as the eye can see, it has also left water pumps, hospital generators, and transport vehicles without fuel and that lack of fuel has accelerated the spread of the COVID-19 as lack of as empty generators shut down facilities including an oxygen factory, hospital, nurseries, and a kidney failure center, all which need uninterrupted and stable electricity 24 hours a day."

Read more: https://www.mintpressnews.com/houthi-officials-say-recent-attacks-on-saudi-arabia-are-retaliation-for-deadly-oil-blockade/268990/

Political cartoon by Carlos Latuff 

Protest in Berlin condemns ongoing Saudi aggression, blockade on Yemen

https://en.abna24.com/news//protest-in-berlin-condemns-ongoing-saudi-aggression-blockade-on-yemen_1054461.html

Protest in Berlin condemns ongoing Saudi aggression, blockade on Yemen  

Yemen vows retaliation after Saudi Arabia destroys civilian vessels

Delegates from the Ansarullah movement and representatives loyal to Saudi-allied former Yemeni president Abd Rabbuh Mansur Hadi attended the peace negotiations in Rimbo on the outskirts of the Swedish capital Stockholm. The talks resulted in the announcement of a break-through agreement.

The document included three provisions: a ceasefire along the Hudaydah front and the redeployment of armed forces out of the city and its port; an agreement on prisoner exchange; and a statement of understanding on the southern Yemeni city of Ta’izz.

Saree noted that the attack on the Yemeni boats, which took place 6 kilometers (3.7 miles) south of the Yemeni port of Salif on Thursday, was as an attempt by Saudi Arabia to cover up its crimes.

He emphasized that the Yemeni army troops and allied fighters from Popular Committees will not sit idly by and watch such criminal acts and violations.

Saree also criticized the United Nations for its support of the Saudi war and siege on Yemen, urging the world body to assume its responsibilities and immediately stop the attacks and ongoing naval blockade.

Earlier on Thursday, Saudi Arabia’s state-run news agency SPA said the two boats were remotely controlled, belonged to Yemen’s popular Houthi Ansarullah forces and were allegedly threatening navigation.

Colonel Turki al-Malki, a spokesman for the Saudi-led coalition, claimed that the boats were explosive-laden and had posed an “imminent threat to sea lines of communication, international trade and regional and international security.”

https://en.abna24.com/news//yemen-vows-retaliation-after-saudi-arabia-destroys-civilian-vessels_1054250.html

Analysis: New UN proposal to Yemen crisis; Potentials & requirements

https://en.abna24.com/news//analysis-new-un-proposal-to-yemen-crisis-potentials-requirements_1054982.