Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Muhammad Awes

Website Advertising Women Working Out Allowed?

Rate this topic

Salam Shia Family,

I am about to sell gym equipment and I was wondering if you guys know of any rulings in regards to showing Women working out (on the treadmill for example) permissible? She would be wearing gym clothing most likely but I would try to make sure body is covered and predominantly showing her face. The target audience is the US so that would be the only reason I would be showing this. 

Thanks in Advance

Naaah . . . l'II leave this prompt alone.

Muscularizing the wrist, a.k.a. 'stiring' under Search: Muslima Cooking

:rolleyes:

":sign_sorry: l am a little euphoric, but l just finished my daily meal."

7 hours ago, Muhammad Awes said:

Salam Shia Family,

I am about to sell gym equipment and I was wondering if you guys know of any rulings in regards to showing Women working out (on the treadmill for example) permissible? She would be wearing gym clothing most likely but I would try to make sure body is covered and predominantly showing her face. The target audience is the US so that would be the only reason I would be showing this. 

Thanks in Advance

Ws wr wBarakatuh,

The simple answer is that It would be highly problematic. The issue goes beyond covering the skin and more so the outline and curves of the body. Advertising is highly driven by sex appeal and you don't want your income to be tainted with that kind of thing.   

On 7/7/2020 at 1:54 AM, Moalfas said:

Ws wr wBarakatuh,

The simple answer is that It would be highly problematic. The issue goes beyond covering the skin and more so the outline and curves of the body. Advertising is highly driven by sex appeal and you don't want your income to be tainted with that kind of thing.   

Thank you.

I agree completely. I definitely wasn't going to show the figure of the body. Now I decided I'm just either going to show the equipment or just face or find other ways to advertise without things being problematic. 

3 hours ago, Muhammad Awes said:

Thank you.

I agree completely. I definitely wasn't going to show the figure of the body. Now I decided I'm just either going to show the equipment or just face or find other ways to advertise without things being problematic. 

MashaAllah that's awesome brother. InshaAllah your business brings a lot of barakah!

Even on line hijab stores showing women models wearing different styles of stylish or even simple hijabs can be problematic. Men can feel attracted to hijabis and the ideal thing would be that model hijabis for online stores don't show their faces.