Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Guest curiousteen

Do all non-muslims go to hell?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Guest curiousteen

Hello,

I have a question. Do all non-muslims go to hell. I don't mean christians or jews. I know some incredible kind-hearted non-religious people and I can't wrap my head around the fact that they go to hell - just because they're not muslim or not christian/jew. I mean I get that they might get punishment for not believing (as some muslims do too for having sins) but some of them have not been introduced to islam properly, and yes in this day of age internet is accessible, but let's be real, a lot of muslims are also not interested in learning about buddhism or satanism or whatever, so you can't really expect these people to search about Islam. All the information they get is from media (which is mostly negative) or maybe if they have muslims around them. 

I read somewhere that the mature age is 40 and if you die before 40 without believing in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) you will not go to hell but allahu a3lam. 

Does anyone have a properly answer?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Short answer: If most Muslims don't go to hell then most non-Muslims will also not. There is no reason to believe that Allah would use 'luck' as a determining factor.

Read this book for more information: https://www.al-islam.org/divine-justice-murtadha-mutahhari/good-deeds-non-muslims

And there are some ahadith which are not in that book that also suggest the same things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam,

This is a tricky question as we have verses like these:

7:170 - “But those who hold fast to the Book and establish prayer - indeed, We will not allow to be lost the reward of the reformers.”

2:62 “Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve”

5:82 “You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.”

I forgot what Surah it was but there’s a ayat that says amongst the Meccans there are believers, the Meccans who were mushrikeen.

I do not know what Allahs plan is for people, but basing on Qur’an I do believe that those who believe in God, and do whats right for humanity could be forgiven even if they are not Muslim, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is the most just and knows whats in people heart. Allah is clear in the Qur’an what is considered a believer in Islam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 3:32 PM, Labbayka said:

I forgot what Surah it was but there’s a ayat that says amongst the Meccans there are believers, the Meccans who were mushrikeen.

I do not know what Allahs plan is for people, but basing on Qur’an I do believe that those who believe in God, and do whats right for humanity could be forgiven even if they are not Muslim, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is the most just and knows whats in people heart. Allah is clear in the Qur’an what is considered a believer in Islam.

By the way I found the verse about the Meccans.

And thus We have sent down to you the Qur'an. And those to whom We [previously] gave the Scripture believe in it. And among these [people of Makkah] are those who believe in it. And none reject Our verses except the disbelievers.

29:47

Now this is a very interesting verse, as we know the people of Mecca were mushrikeen.

Sunni tafasir has an interesting take on it

84This can have two meanings: 

(1) "Just as We had sent down the Books to the former Prophets, so We have sent down this Book to you"; and 

(2) "We have sent down this Book with the teaching that it should be believed in not by rejecting Our former Books but by affirming faith in all of them. "

85The context itself shows that this does not imply all the people of the Book but only those who were blessed with the right understanding and the knowledge of the Divine Scriptures, and were "the people of the Book ' in the we sense. When this last Book of Allah came before them, confirming His earlier Books, they did not show any stubbornness or obstinacy but accepted it sincerely as they had accepted the previous Books." 
 

86"These people": the people of Arabia. What it means to say is: The truth-loving people, whether they already possess a Divine Book or do not possess any, are affirming faith in it everywhere

87Here, "the disbelievers" imply those people who are not prepared to give up their prejudices and accept the truth, or those who reject the truth because they do not want their lusts and their unbridled freedom to be subjected to restrictions.

I don’t know exactly if they were talking about Meccans who actually converted to Islam, but it’s an interesting take.

http://www.alim.org/library/quran/AlQuran-tafsir/MDD/29/46

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Guest curiousteen said:

Hello,

I have a question. Do all non-muslims go to hell. I don't mean christians or jews. I know some incredible kind-hearted non-religious people and I can't wrap my head around the fact that they go to hell - just because they're not muslim or not christian/jew. I mean I get that they might get punishment for not believing (as some muslims do too for having sins) but some of them have not been introduced to islam properly, and yes in this day of age internet is accessible, but let's be real, a lot of muslims are also not interested in learning about buddhism or satanism or whatever, so you can't really expect these people to search about Islam. All the information they get is from media (which is mostly negative) or maybe if they have muslims around them. 

I read somewhere that the mature age is 40 and if you die before 40 without believing in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) you will not go to hell but allahu a3lam. 

Does anyone have a properly answer?

You should ask:

Do all Muslims go to paradise? 
 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote

Question: We know of many people around the world who are not Muslims or Shi`a but are nevertheless individuals of good conduct; for example, non-Muslims are responsible for many inventions. Is it right that they all deserve to be punished in Hell because they are not Muslims?

Brief Answer

Those who do not believe in Islam can be classified into two groups:

1. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Muqassir’ (lit. ‘culpable ignorant’). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has reached and who have understood its truthfulness. However, they are not prepared to accept the truth due to their obstinacy and stubbornness. This group deserves to be punished in Hell.

2. Those who are termed ‘Jahil-e-Qasir’ (lit. ‘inculpable ignorant’). These are non-believers to whom the message of Islam has not reached, or it has been presented to them in a very incomplete and untruthful manner. Such people will attain salvation if they are truthful to their own religion.

https://www.al-islam.org/faith-and-reason/question-13-non-muslims-and-hell 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BowTie said:

Why would Allah create this WHOOOOOOLE universe to only send a few to heaven? 

Is it any more ‘effort’ for Allah to create a whole universe than it is to create a grain of sand?

I don’t personally believe that all non-Muslims will go to hell, but I respect that Allah has the right to do whatever he wants with His creation. The fact that He created us doesn’t give us ‘rights’ over Him, anymore than a pot has a right to complain if the potter throws it in the bin.

Overall, I don’t think there is any clear-cut proof for what happens to non-Muslims. They may be destined for Hell, but then saved by various forms of intercession on the Day of Judgment (as will probably be the case for most Muslims). I don’t think it’s very productive to spend much time thinking about this as nobody will be complaining in the afterlife. The only reason I think this merits any discussion as all is because some people have non-Muslim friends and relatives, and understandably are concerned about what will happen to them. All we should say is that Allah has told us He is Merciful and Just, and we can trust He will do what’s right. But I don’t think we should be making any definitive statements one way or the other, since we don’t know what the final decision will be.

What I think some Muslims should be concerned about is what our excuse is going to be on the Day of Judgment when we were given so much light but did such a bad job of living a life that was pleasing to Allah.

Edited by Haydar Husayn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest curiousteen
12 hours ago, Labbayka said:

Salam,

This is a tricky question as we have verses like these:

7:170 - “But those who hold fast to the Book and establish prayer - indeed, We will not allow to be lost the reward of the reformers.”

2:62 “Indeed, those who believed and those who were Jews or Christians or Sabeans [before Prophet Muhammad] - those [among them] who believed in Allah and the Last Day and did righteousness - will have their reward with their Lord, and no fear will there be concerning them, nor will they grieve”

5:82 “You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.”

I forgot what Surah it was but there’s a ayat that says amongst the Meccans there are believers, the Meccans who were mushrikeen.

I do not know what Allahs plan is for people, but basing on Qur’an I do believe that those who believe in God, and do whats right for humanity could be forgiven even if they are not Muslim, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is the most just and knows whats in people heart. Allah is clear in the Qur’an what is considered a believer in Islam.

but what if the person isn't an atheist but isn't really a religious person either? Like, we don't know if that person believes in a God or something bc he never spoke about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Is it any more ‘effort’ for Allah to create a whole universe than it is to create a grain of sand?

I don’t personally believe that all non-Muslims will go to hell, but I respect that Allah has the right to do whatever he wants with His creation. The fact that He created us doesn’t give us ‘rights’ over Him, anymore than a pot has a right to complain if the potter throws it in the bin.

Overall, I don’t think there is any clear-cut proof for what happens to non-Muslims. They may be destined for Hell, but then saved by various forms of intercession on the Day of Judgment (as will probably be the case for most Muslims). I don’t think it’s very productive to spend much time thinking about this as nobody will be complaining in the afterlife. The only reason I think this merits any discussion as all is because some people have non-Muslim friends and relatives, and understandably are concerned about what will happen to them. All we should say is that Allah has told us He is Merciful and Just, and we can trust He will do what’s right. But I don’t think we should be making any definitive statements one way or the other, since we don’t know what the final decision will be.

What I think some Muslims should be concerned about is what our excuse is going to be on the Day of Judgment when we were given so much light but did such a bad job of living a life that was pleasing to Allah.

Usually people who ask this question have not travelled around, and only hang out the Muslim community. Where they believe we only live on this planet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Guest curiousteen said:

Hello,

I have a question. Do all non-muslims go to hell. I don't mean christians or jews. I know some incredible kind-hearted non-religious people and I can't wrap my head around the fact that they go to hell - just because they're not muslim or not christian/jew. I mean I get that they might get punishment for not believing (as some muslims do too for having sins) but some of them have not been introduced to islam properly, and yes in this day of age internet is accessible, but let's be real, a lot of muslims are also not interested in learning about buddhism or satanism or whatever, so you can't really expect these people to search about Islam. All the information they get is from media (which is mostly negative) or maybe if they have muslims around them. 

I read somewhere that the mature age is 40 and if you die before 40 without believing in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) you will not go to hell but allahu a3lam. 

Does anyone have a properly answer?

Imam Ali (عليه السلام) said: "Those to whom message of Islam could not reach, they be decided on the basis of how much humane they are?". 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 7:23 PM, Guest curiousteen said:

Do all non-muslims go to hell

Do they (non-muslims) care?

If they don't believe in the Muslim hell, does it matter to them whether they might be expected to go there or not? By the same measure do Muslims care whether they end up in the Christian version of hell? I doubt that any do.

This is a worn out stick used to beat the believers of any religion that they're not being very 'liberal', because they think bad things will happen in the afterlife to those who hold different beliefs.

As long as it does not affect their conduct towards non-believers - it's a non issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BowTie said:

Why would Allah create this WHOOOOOOLE universe to only send a few to heaven? 

So you think the purpose of creation of this universe was to send people to heaven?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

Overall, I don’t think there is any clear-cut proof for what happens to non-Muslims.

Kitab al-Tawhid , on the chapter about what Allah will do to children also has ahadith on what Allah will do to non-Muslims.

Considering this and other evidence, why is it not clear-cut?

Edited by Muhammed Ali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, starlight said:

So you think the purpose of creation of this universe was to send people to heaven?

Apparently by many replies, its to send people to hell :einstein:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In this lecture, Dr Sekaleshfar discusses how Christian, Jew, Muslim, Hindu are all merely labels and that people of different religions could be raised as Muslims on the Day of Resurrection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 10:22 PM, BowTie said:

Why would Allah create this WHOOOOOOLE universe to only send a few to heaven? 

Hassanain rajabali says something similar if I recall correctly 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, starlight said:

So you think the purpose of creation of this universe was to send people to heaven?

Salam from Imam Ali (عليه السلام)

There is no price for your souls except Paradise, so sell them only to Paradise

Bihar Al Anwar  , v 78 , p13 , narration  71

Quote

انَّهُ لَیسَ لَانفُسِکم ثَمَنٌ الّا الجَنَّةُ فَلا تَبیعوها الّا بِها

بحارالأنوار، ج 78، ص 13، ح 71

Prophet Muhammad  (pbu) 

Guarantee me six things so that I can guarantee you paradise. sayings  truth  in speech, fulfillment of the covenant, returning  of trust, chastity, turning a blind eye to sin, and keeping one's hand (from the unlawful)

Quote

“If you guarantee me six things on your part, I shall guarantee you Paradise: Speak the truth when you talk, keep a promise when you make it, when you are trusted with something fulfil your trust, avoid sexual immorality, lower your gaze (out of modesty) and prevent your hands and tongue from committing injustice.”35


35.تقبلوا إلى سبت أتقبل لكم بالجنة إذا تحدثتم فلا تكذبوا وإذا وعدتم فلا تخلفوا وإذا ائتمنتم فلا تخونوا وغضوا أبصاركم واحفظوا فروجكم وكفوا أيديكم وألسنتكم
Ithna ‘Ashariyyah, p. 226.

نهج الفصاحه، ح 321

nahj-al-fasahah narration  321

https://www.al-islam.org/message-thaqalayn/vol-10-n-3-autumn-2009/pearls-wisdom-selection-hadiths-prophet/pearls-wisdom

https://www.al-islam.org/nahj-al-fasahah-height-of-rhetoric/p

https://hawzah.net/fa/Note/View/55561/ -سند-امضا-شده-بهشت-از-سوی-خدا-برای-چه-کسانی-است

https://www.al-islam.org/message-thaqalayn/vol-10-n-3-autumn-2009/pearls-wisdom-selection-hadiths-prophet/pearls-wisdom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Via Facebook (needs verification by someone please)

Quote

People of all Religions will enter Heaven - Imam Khomeini

1) The truth الحق is one the attribute of God and most perfect instance of it , and like his (i.e God) essence , This attribute is also limitless and above any sort of limitation . Now , here arises a important question , Can we have knowledge of this truth in complete form ? The answer is no because the limited mind can't comprehend the absolute limitless perfection  , So our knowledge of this reality and it's different manifestation is relative , fallible and limited . Now here arises another important question thats on what basis God is going to Judge us when our knowledge of truth is limited and prone to error . Is Allah going to Punish us if our Knowledge does not correspond to objective Truth . Even one step further , We don't have whole reality and truth in our pocket So we can see whether our evidence الدلیل  or Daleel corresponds to reality النفس الامر  or Not , So what we are left is our limited intellectual capabilities and evidences which are in front of us . These considerations leads us to the conclusion that Allah is not going to Judge us on Objective truth rather on the rational evidence which we have reached without any bias , prejudice or Imitation تقلید of our forefathers 

2) Qur'an threatens People of Quraysh and labels them as Disbelievers and Polytheist, Can we do same with today's non Muslim . The answer is No . These people were threatened and labelled as Disbelievers because truth was completely manifested upon them  الاتمام الحجة by Prophet of God and still they rejected him , So God who is all Knowing announced his Judgement on them . Can we do that same thing today ? Have we manifested truth of Islam as was Manifested by Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) . The answer is no . 

Based on these consideration , We came to conclusion that Allah is not going to Judge us on Objective truth rather on the Rational evidence on which we have a complete trust that it is the truth . So all people will enter Jannah who have gone through this rational process and came to conclude that what they have reached is truth whether that corresponds with objective Truth or not . 
 
Imam Khomeini concludes that all people of different Creeds and religions are going to ppardoned  except for those who rejected truth because of bias or prejudice as Quran says in Surah 27 verse 14 
وجحدوا بها واستيقنتها أنفسهم
"And they rejected them, while their [inner] selves were convinced thereof, out of injustice and haughtiness" 

All people will be judged according to the evidence which they have reached using their Aql and without any bias or selfish desire . We Muslims believe that Salah is wajib as per clear evidences from Quran and Sunnah but if we still don't pray after knowing the truth of its evidence then Allah will judge us on this lack of practise on that which we consider to be truth . 

Imam Khomeini writes in his book Al-Muharrama Volume 1 page 133 
ما هو حكم عوام الأديان الأخرى  ، عوامهم يعني غير علماءهم فظاهر لعدم انقداح خلاف ما هم عليه من المذاهب في أذهانهم بل هم قاطعون بصحة مذهبهم وبطلان سائر المذاهب يقول عوامهم كلهم من الناجين عوام المسيح يعني كل المسيحية وكل اليهود أيضاً من الناجين لماذا؟ لأنهم يعتقدون أن الحق عندهم ولا يوجد حق في مكان آخر يقول وهذا من قبيل ما هو عند عوام المسلمين نظير عوام المسلمين فكما أن عوامنا أي عوام المسلمين عالمون بصحة مذهبهم وبطلان سائر المذاهب من غير انقداح خلاف في أذهانهم لأجل التلقين والنشوء في محيط الإسلام كذلك عوامهم عوام اليهود والنصارى من غير فرق بينهما من هذه الجهة والقاطع معذور في متابعة قطعه
Common people among other religion believe that what they have is absolute truth and other are on error , like the common people among Muslims believe that  - we are on truth others are on error . This certainty is with regards to their path Necessitates and justified in following that particular path  
In Next paragraph Imam khomeini even includes scholars also among those people who are Justified in following the Certainty which they have reached regarding a particular belief whether that correponds with objective truth or Not .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shaheed Mutahhari 

Quote

From all that has been said in this section about the good and bad deeds of Muslims and non-Muslims, the following conclusions can be reached:

1. Both salvation and perdition have degrees and levels; neither the people of salvation are all at the same level, nor are those of perdition. These levels and differences are called darajāt “levels of ascent” with regard to the people of Heaven and darakāt “levels of descent” with regard to the inhabitants of Hell.

2. It is not the case that all of the dwellers of Heaven will go to Heaven from the beginning, just as all of the people of Hell will not be in Hell for eternity. Many dwellers of Heaven will only go to Heaven after suffering very difficult periods of punishment in barzakh or the hereafter. A Muslim and a Shī`a should know that, assuming he or she dies with sound faith, if God forbid he or she has committed sins, injustices, and crimes, he or she has very difficult stages ahead, and some sins have yet greater danger and may cause one to remain eternally in Hell.

3. Individuals who don’t believe in God and the hereafter naturally don’t perform any actions with the intention of ascending towards God, and since they don’t perform good deeds with this intent, by necessity they do not embark on a journey towards God and the hereafter. Thus, they naturally don’t ascend towards God and the higher realm and don’t reach Heaven. That is, because they were not moving towards it, they don’t reach that destination.

4. If individuals believe in God and the hereafter, perform actions with the intention of seeking nearness to God, and are sincere in their actions, their actions are acceptable to God and they deserve their reward and Heaven, whether they are Muslims or non-Muslims.

5. Non-Muslims who believe in God and the hereafter and do good deeds with the intention of seeking nearness to God, on account of being without the blessing of Islām, are naturally deprived of benefiting from this Divine program. That proportion of their good deeds is accepted which is in accordance with the Divine program, such as forms of favours and services to God’s creation. But invented acts of worship that without base are naturally unacceptable, and a series of deprivations resulting from unavailability of the complete program apply to and include them.

6. Accepted good deeds, whether of Muslims or otherwise, have certain afflictions which may come about afterwards and corrupt them. At the head of all of these afflictions is rejection, obstinacy, and deliberate unbelief. Thus, if non-Muslim individuals perform a great amount of good deeds with the intention of seeking nearness to God, but when the truths of Islām are presented to them show bias and obstinacy and set aside fairness and truth-seeking, all of those good deeds are null and void, “like ashes caught in a strong wind on a stormy day.”

7. Muslims and all other true monotheists, if they commit indecencies and transgressions and betray the practical aspect of the Divine program, are deserving of long punishments in barzakh and the Day of Judgement, and occasionally because of some sins, like intentionally murdering an innocent believer, may remain in eternal punishment.

8. The good deeds of individuals who don’t believe in God and the Day of Judgement and perhaps may ascribe partners to God will cause their punishment to be lessened and, occasionally, be lifted.

9. Felicity and perdition are in accordance with actual and creational conditions, not conventional and man-made conditions.

10. The verses and traditions that indicate that God accepts good deeds do not look solely to the action-related goodness of actions; in Islām’s view, an action becomes good and worthy when it possesses goodness from two aspects: action-related, and actor-related.

11. The verses and traditions that indicate that the actions of those who deny Prophethood or Imāmate are not acceptable are with a view to denial out of obstinacy and bias; however, denial that is merely a lack of confession out of incapacity (quŝūr) – rather than out of culpability (taqŝīr) – is not what the verses and traditions are about. In the view of the Qur’ān, such deniers are considered musta°`af (powerless) and murjawn li’amr illah (those whose affair is referred to God’s command).

12. In the view of the Islāmic sages such as Avicenna (Ibn Sīnā) and Mullāh Ŝadrā , the majority of people who haven’t confessed to the truth are incapable and excusable rather than culpable; if such people do not know God they will not be punished – though they will also not go to Heaven – and if they believe in God and the Resurrection and perform pure good deeds with the intention of seeking nearness to God, they will receive the recompense for their good deeds. Only those will face perdition who are culpable, not those who are incapable.

https://www.al-islam.org/islam-and-religious-pluralism-ayatullah-murtadha-mutahhari/summary-and-conclusion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the meaning of Kafir in the Qur’an?

Quote

“kufr also connotes [as well as disbelief] both “covering over, concealing” and “ingratitude””
- The Study Qur’an 

Thus, some of the interpretations I have posted would be in line with the “covering” definition of kafir. Those disbelievers who know and understand the truthfulness of Islam, and yet conceal it, will be punished as per the above interpretations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest curiousteen
13 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

Do they (non-muslims) care?

If they don't believe in the Muslim hell, does it matter to them whether they might be expected to go there or not? By the same measure do Muslims care whether they end up in the Christian version of hell? I doubt that any do.

This is a worn out stick used to beat the believers of any religion that they're not being very 'liberal', because they think bad things will happen in the afterlife to those who hold different beliefs.

As long as it does not affect their conduct towards non-believers - it's a non issue.

im sorry but unlike you I have non-muslim friends that I care about and who I don't want to see in hell - so yes, I think it's a valid question

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Guest curiousteen said:

im sorry but unlike you I have non-muslim friends that I care about and who I don't want to see in hell - so yes, I think it's a valid question

The point is, do they care? And do you care that you may be going to their version of hell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2020 at 5:09 PM, Haji 2003 said:

Do they (non-muslims) care?

If they don't believe in the Muslim hell, does it matter to them whether they might be expected to go there or not? By the same measure do Muslims care whether they end up in the Christian version of hell? I doubt that any do.

The overall concept of hell, in the most broad Abrahamic meaning has become so ubiquitous, most don’t preface a “type” of hell, even though there’s disagreements about details. 
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 11:53 PM, Guest curiousteen said:

Hello,

I have a question. Do all non-muslims go to hell. I don't mean christians or jews. I know some incredible kind-hearted non-religious people and I can't wrap my head around the fact that they go to hell - just because they're not muslim or not christian/jew. I mean I get that they might get punishment for not believing (as some muslims do too for having sins) but some of them have not been introduced to islam properly, and yes in this day of age internet is accessible, but let's be real, a lot of muslims are also not interested in learning about buddhism or satanism or whatever, so you can't really expect these people to search about Islam. All the information they get is from media (which is mostly negative) or maybe if they have muslims around them. 

I read somewhere that the mature age is 40 and if you die before 40 without believing in Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) you will not go to hell but allahu a3lam. 

Does anyone have a properly answer?

Not necessary.

Every intellect invites one towards unity of Allah. Wo so ever despite acknowledgeing that there is a Creator still remain heedless definitely will be troubled. 

And this principle in universally applicable even on muslims.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2020 at 8:01 PM, BowTie said:

Apparently by many replies, its to send people to hell :einstein:

Ayats 7:18,  11:119,  32:13,  38:85

So essentially, YES.

Work for an 'exception to policy' and lnshallah, you will come safely through on the Last Day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Reza said:

The overall concept of hell,

The phrasing l disagree with. As Quran reveals, Ayat 26:201. Secondly, even though the Quran frequently gives us attributes we can understand, it is beyond 'concept.'

Edited by hasanhh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Reza said:

The overall concept of hell, in the most broad Abrahamic meaning has become so ubiquitous, most don’t preface a “type” of hell, even though there’s disagreements about details. 
 

The criteria for entry differ.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...