Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Shia+

Shia+ is now on the App Store!

Rate this topic

THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER. Jazakallah bil khair. 

edit:- I can’t download it because I have iPhone 6 T_T

Edited by Diaz

23 minutes ago, Diaz said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH BROTHER. Jazakallah bil khair. 

edit:- I can’t download it because I have iPhone 6 T_T

Ah shoot sorry about that. There were some things I included that forced me to stick with iOS 13 and above phones. 

44 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

Thank you for your work, amigo

It’s my pleasure honestly. It’s been great being able to provide my Muslim brothers and sisters something that you all can benefit from.

15 minutes ago, Shia+ said:

Ah shoot sorry about that. There were some things I included that forced me to stick with iOS 13 and above phones. 

It’s ok, I will try with my iPad. I hope it won’t take a lot of space.

Guest ---

Salaam Great Work, will it be on the Google Playstore soon too?

Salams, 

The app is excellent, like it's actually amazing. Great Work!

May I make a suggestion; it would also be really cool if you could have duas or maybe certain recommended acts that should be done for each month. For example, Sha'ban, like recommended prayers and litanies; Fourth: It is recommended to repeat the following litany one thousand times in Sha’ban. image.png.182a1a00cf009b7eb5618953ceac5720.pngThis would also be nice a feature for each month. Once again excellent work!  

30 minutes ago, Diaz said:

The app is awesome, the calendar is really great as well. 

Haha yes I love the calendar myself. It’s really nice to see what’s coming up and it'll remind you the morning of the event.

7 minutes ago, ShiaofAli12 said:

Salams, 

The app is excellent, like it's actually amazing. Great Work!

May I make a suggestion; it would also be really cool if you could have duas or maybe certain recommended acts that should be done for each month. For example, Sha'ban, like recommended prayers and litanies; Fourth: It is recommended to repeat the following litany one thousand times in Sha’ban. image.png.182a1a00cf009b7eb5618953ceac5720.pngThis would also be nice a feature for each month. Once again excellent work!  

Wasalam,

Thank you I’m glad you like it! I do have daily recommended dua’s but monthly dua’s are a good idea. I have a pending update releasing this week inshallah that adds additional dua’s and you will now be able to favorite your dua’s to get to them quicker including adding an additional adhan by Abather al-halwachi. I will work on adding monthly dua’s for the next update.

FYI I submitted an update that got approved and is now available immediately. This new version now has a Resources page with many Shia websites, videos, Islamic seminaries, and Shia apps. ShiaChat is on that list of websites as well! I will be including more as I find good websites so that everyone can quickly and easily find Shia resources to use and have them all saved conveniently in the Shia+ app.

This feature was actually brought up to me by suggestion and I loved the idea and included it. If anyone has features they think would be great to have, let me know!

On 7/5/2020 at 6:36 PM, Labbayka said:

Salam Alaikum!

I downloaded your app and enjoy it very much. How do you base the prayer timings however? 

Wasalam!

I’m so sorry I didn’t mean to ignore you, I didn’t see your post until now.

The prayer times are calculated using the Shia Ithna Ashari (Jafari) method. Fajr angle is 16 degrees and isha is 14 degrees just as other Shia apps and websites use. Did I answer your question, Is that what you’re asking?