Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
A_KazmiSayyid313

The Prophet (SAWAWS) knew about these wars so why he married Hz AISHA ((رضي الله عنه))

Rate this topic

So we know the Prophet (pbuhhp) So we know he cannot do any wrong whatsoever (Maaz Allah) so then i think Saying hazrat and bibi and Razi Allah hu anhu after the name of bibi Aisha and Bibi Hafsa ((رضي الله عنه)) makes sense just out of respect what if they forgiven and we don't know so wht u think the Prophet Is never Wrong 

All Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) did was wish of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and there could be wisdom beyond our comprehension. Even his words were nothing but revelation. 

Being wife of a Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) doesn't absolved them of sin. Hazrat Nuh's (عليه السلام) and Hazrat Lut's (عليه السلام) wives were disbeliever and they will be going to hell. On the other hand, Firaun's wife Janabe Asiya (sa) was a Mominah and she will be going to Paradise. You can see how being a relative of the Prophet doesn't save you. 

Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 10:
ضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا لِّلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا امْرَأَتَ نُوحٍ وَامْرَأَتَ لُوطٍ كَانَتَا تَحْتَ عَبْدَيْنِ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا صَالِحَيْنِ فَخَانَتَاهُمَا فَلَمْ يُغْنِيَا عَنْهُمَا مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا وَقِيلَ ادْخُلَا النَّارَ مَعَ الدَّاخِلِينَ

Allah sets forth an example to those who disbelieve the wife of Nuh and the wife of Lut: they were both under two of Our righteous servants, but they acted treacherously towards them so they availed them naught against Allah, and it was said: Enter both the fire with those who enter.

Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 11:

وَضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا لِّلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا امْرَأَتَ فِرْعَوْنَ إِذْ قَالَتْ رَبِّ ابْنِ لِي عِندَكَ بَيْتًا فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَنَجِّنِي مِن فِرْعَوْنَ وَعَمَلِهِ وَنَجِّنِي مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ

And Allah sets forth an example to those who believe the wife of Firon when she said: My Lord! build for me a house with Thee in the garden and deliver me from Firon and his doing, and deliver me from the unjust people:

(English - Shakir)

Read life history of Aisha and her hatred towards Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام). There's no possibility of forgiveness neither she appropriate for رضي الله عنه 

Edited by Sirius_Bright
Corrected a mistake

21 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Hazrat Ibrahim's (عليه السلام)

What? Which one?

Edit:- oh, I think you mistyped it.

Edited by Diaz

4 hours ago, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

So we know the Prophet (pbuhhp) So we know he cannot do any wrong whatsoever (Maaz Allah) so then i think Saying hazrat and bibi and Razi Allah hu anhu after the name of bibi Aisha and Bibi Hafsa ((رضي الله عنه)) makes sense just out of respect what if they forgiven and we don't know so wht u think the Prophet Is never Wrong 

There is no obligation upon us to show respect. Respect is earned through doing good deeds, Aysha deeds are deviant and transgressional. 

21 minutes ago, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

So you are saying that God told Our final Prophet (SAWAWS) to marry women who are deviant?? (Naoodhoo Billah) 

Please refer to Prophet Nuh (عليه السلام) wife and son. 

Just now, power said:

Please refer to Prophet Nuh (عليه السلام) wife and son. 

but they are as is anyone UNCOMPARABLE to Prophet Muhammad (SAWAWS)

48 minutes ago, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) did say to Rasulallah you can have better wives. So does that mean Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) made a mistake in not giving good wives ?

Edited by power

How do you know he knew about this wars at the point when he married them, or during most (or all) of his time married to them? I don't see why Allah would have given him that knowledge, which would just make his life harder. Seems more logical to assume that he didn't know, unless there is strong evidence to the contrary.

8 hours ago, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) warned them (his wives) about not to do after he dies, The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) can't force them to do anything, the Holy Quran says:

فَذَكِّرْ إِنَّمَا أَنْتَ مُذَكِّرٌ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.

88:21

قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُبِينٌ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Say, "The knowledge is only with Allah, and I am only a clear warner."

Hopefully this answers some questions,

و صل الله على محمد و ال محمد

Guest Pschological Warfare
3 hours ago, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

So you are saying that God told Our final Prophet (SAWAWS) to marry women who are deviant?? (Naoodhoo Billah) 

[Pickthal 66:10] Allah citeth an example for those who disbelieve: the wife of Noah and the wife of Lot, who were under two of Our righteous slaves yet betrayed them so that they (the husbands) availed them naught against Allah and it was said (unto them): Enter the Fire along with those who enter.

وَضَرَبَ اللَّهُ مَثَلًا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا امْرَأَتَ فِرْعَوْنَ إِذْ قَالَتْ رَبِّ ابْنِ لِي عِنْدَكَ بَيْتًا فِي الْجَنَّةِ وَنَجِّنِي مِنْ فِرْعَوْنَ وَعَمَلِهِ وَنَجِّنِي مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الظَّالِمِينَ {11}

[Pickthal 66:11] And Allah citeth an example for those who believe: the wife of Pharaoh when she said: My Lord! Build for me a home with thee in the Garden, and deliver me from Pharaoh and his work, and deliver me from evil-doing folk;

---------------

Do you know the Story of Prophet Musa(عليه السلام)?  The purpose of things does not  need to be revealed to you.

18 hours ago, Haydar Husayn said:

How do you know he knew about this wars at the point when he married them, or during most (or all) of his time married to them? I don't see why Allah would have given him that knowledge, which would just make his life harder. Seems more logical to assume that he didn't know, unless there is strong evidence to the contrary.

The Prophet (SAWAWS) has the sum of all existent knowledge In Creation in fact you could say that to some extent Time and space do not matter to him I say SOME EXTENT so to deny he knew this is kinda like well u know... Well I don't want to be a takfiri but yhhhh.... Plus other Prophets ((عليه السلام)) made mistakes such as Yunus ((عليه السلام)) but Muhammad (SAWAWS) cannot make a mistake he is perfect as are the 12 Imams and Bibi Zahra (ASWS) they are PERFECT

An Ahadith states ;  "The entire Universe/(Multiverse) is like but a spot in the palm of my hand" The brackets is my interpertation so this imply he knows everything and to an extent time and space does not apply to Muhammad (SAWAWS) since we know He (SAWAWS), IMAM ALI, FATIMA ZAHRA, IMAM HASAN, IMAM HUSSAIN (ASWS) ARE ALL CREATED FROM THE LIGHT/ESSENCE/DHAT/ OF ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) I say  Created because the is no English equivelent to the urdu word Takhleeq but basically that what it is so yeah

13 minutes ago, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

The Prophet (SAWAWS) has the sum of all existent knowledge In Creation in fact you could say that to some extent Time and space do not matter to him I say SOME EXTENT so to deny he knew this is kinda like well u know... Well I don't want to be a takfiri but yhhhh.... Plus other Prophets ((عليه السلام)) made mistakes such as Yunus ((عليه السلام)) but Muhammad (SAWAWS) cannot make a mistake he is perfect as are the 12 Imams and Bibi Zahra (ASWS) they are PERFECT

Takfir? Wow...

What do you say about the following verses from the Qur'an which explicitly say that the Prophet (s) didn't know the unseen, except what Allah revealed to him?

Say: I do not say to you, I have with me the treasures of Allah, nor do I know the unseen, nor do I say to you that I am an angel; I do not follow aught save that which is revealed to me. Say: Are the blind and the seeing one alike? Do you not then reflect? [Qur'an 6:50]

Say: I do not control any benefit or harm for my own soul except as Allah please; and had I known the unseen I would have had much of good and no evil would have touched me; I am nothing but a warner and the giver of good news to a people who believe. [7:188]

And from among those who are round about you of the dwellers of the desert there are hypocrites, and from among the people of Medina (also); they are stubborn in hypocrisy; you do not know them; We know them; We will chastise them twice then shall they be turned back to a grievous chastisement [9:101]

And they say, "Why is a sign not sent down to him from his Lord?" So say, "The unseen is only for Allah [to administer], so wait; indeed, I am with you among those who wait." [10:20]

And I do not tell you that I have the depositories [containing the provision] of Allah or that I know the unseen, nor do I tell you that I am an angel, nor do I say of those upon whom your eyes look down that Allah will never grant them any good. Allah is most knowing of what is within their souls. Indeed, I would then be among the wrongdoers." [11:31]

That is from the news of the unseen which We reveal to you, [O Muhammad]. You knew it not, neither you nor your people, before this. So be patient; indeed, the [best] outcome is for the righteous. [11:49]

And thus We have revealed to you an inspiration of Our command. You did not know what is the Book or [what is] faith, but We have made it a light by which We guide whom We will of Our servants. And indeed, [O Muhammad], you guide to a straight path [42:52]

Say: I am not the first of the messengers, and I do not know what will be done with me or with you: I do not follow anything but that which is revealed to me, and I am nothing but a plain warner. [46:9]

Say: I do not know whether that with which you are threatened be nigh or whether my Lord will appoint for it a term: [72:25]

And your companion is not gone mad. And of a truth he saw himself on the clear horizon. Nor of the unseen is he a tenacious concealer [81:22-24]

I would love to hear the interpretations of these verses that make them mean the opposite of what they clear say.

12 hours ago, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

Firstly you seem to be misinformed on the topic of ilm ul ghaib and even more so on the status of the one who doesn't attribute it to the ma'soomeen. 

The conventional position among muslims, including shia muslims, is that only Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has knowledge of all things. 

This belief is certainly and obviously not kufr, if anything then believing something other than this is actually problematic.

Your next point about making mistakes. The mistakes (or in fact sins) that you are referring to were committed by A'isha, not by the prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)). Each person is responsible for their own actions. 

On 7/4/2020 at 9:43 AM, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

An Ahadith states ;  "The entire Universe/(Multiverse) is like but a spot in the palm of my hand"

As salaamun aleikum,

First off, Im not sure of the validity or the soundness of this hadith and its grading. I personally have never heard it before, but thats not saying much other then its possible its obscure.

It would be helpfull if we at least could analyze the Arabic and see the isnad.

It could simply mean that Allahs(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) ENTIRE creation INCLUDING what we are aware of, is SO grand, that if the universe as we know it would appear in the Prophets hand,  it would appear as merely a speck in comparison with everything else He has created.

In other words, what we know of the creation in comparison to the actuall totallity of it is so small, it would appear as a speck in the Prophets hand...

And Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) knows best.

W/s

On 7/3/2020 at 5:58 AM, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

The following s presented to answer this question:

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) definitely knew that satan and his companions will misguide the people, then why thy hath given the time till the day of judgement to them?

The same applies as reply to your question mentioned in OP, please.

Edited by Muslim2010

What about the wives of Prophet Nuh (عليه السلام) and Prophet Lut (عليه السلام)? You should also respect them on account of there relationship with a prophet of Allah and they also might be forgiven. 

Sadly, the person who protected holy prophet s.aw.s his entire life janab e abu talib (عليه السلام) sunnis call him kafir and don't even respect him for the sake of ittehad. And we are ready to respect all there personalities for ittehad, Shows our weakness clearly. 

There are among sunnis who are not extremist, They consider hz Abu talib as as muslim & momin. They do have respect for him as supporter of the prophet s.a,w.

The following links are for information:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrN2jxP5kFc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHiYDdLiBO0

Edited by Muslim2010

On 7/3/2020 at 8:04 PM, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

Not really, the Qur’an states Prophet Mohammed SAWW is nothing original amongst the messengers before him, it’s just he is the final messenger of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

On 7/3/2020 at 7:58 AM, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

Lots of good answers here by other members. So I will only add this one more point: Imam Ali (عليه السلام) dealt with Bibi Aisha in a respectful manner despite she initiating a war that resulted in deaths of plenty human beings. It was an unjust war, and would certainly require punishment in any circumstance. Are we to say that Imam Ali (عليه السلام) made a mistake too? Of course not. The topic of the wives of the H Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is complex and one that requires a lot of pondering and patience. As other members above have said, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) only shared with the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) what HE wanted him to know- the outcome of this marriage was not one of them. This is not a criticism of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) just as its not a criticism that Prophet Nuh (عليه السلام) and Lut (عليه السلام) married women who went on to disbelieve and Prophet Nuh (عليه السلام) had a son who also went on to disbelieve. 

When Mariya عليها السلام gave birth to Ibrahim عليه السلام Aisha told Muhammad صلَّ الله عليه واله وسلم that this is not his son and that Mariya عليها السلام cheated on him (accusations of zina) without any proof. This is Qathf. What honest person would do that?

This question is answered by @Ibn al-Hussain in this thread (read all of his responses on all pages)

The take-away is:

Why are people presuming "they knew X, unless proven otherwise", instead of believing "they didn't know X, unless proven otherwise".

[...] our fundamental premise should be that they did not know X, unless we have evidence telling us otherwise. In this case, there is no evidence suggesting Prophet (p) was granted knowledge of what marriage with Ayesha would do decades after his (p) demise

The classical scholars did not believe in 'Ilm ul-Ghayb in an absolute manner the way it is understood now by common Shi'as - such a view was also attributed to extremists. In fact, the physical events of their lives prove that this was not the case, the traditions indicating differences of opinions amongst infallibles, or that they would think and contemplate over matters and then make decisions, are just too many to enumerate - or else you will have no choice but to say that the Imams and Prophets were nothing but actors throughout their lives. This is theologically absurd. [...] Another error some people make is that they expect two people - for example: Imam Ali during the time of the Prophet, or Imam Sadiq during the time of Imam Baqir to be fully aware of all things as one another, even though Imam Ali is not even an Imam during the time of the Prophet, or Imam Sadiq is not an Imam yet at the same of Imam Baqir and so on.

No one is saying the Prophet (p) was not informed about matters of the unseen or things that would occur in the future or things that would not normally be known by a person if another human contemporary to them didn't inform them of it. What we are saying is that these were exceptional situations, and when the Prophet was granted this knowledge, he would actually do something with it, he would change his course of action, and make decisions based off of it. What you are trying to defend is that the Prophet (p) had this type of knowledge at all times, and on top of that, possessing this knowledge did not always lead him to even change anything about his decisions or actions. I am arguing that the principle is that: he (p) did not know the unseen unless proven otherwise in exceptional situations, and that this knowledge caused him to either change a decision and make amendments, or he would warn the companions about what is to come in the future, and so on. It was not something that he simply possessed, and yet he continued to act and pretend as if he doesn't know.

Aisha and Hafsa were specifically told not to pour "medicine" into the mouth of the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), They did so anyway and tried to blame it on his uncle Abbas (رضي الله عنه),

Narrated `Aisha:

We poured medicine in one side of the Prophet's mouth during his illness and he started pointing to us, meaning to say, "Don't pour medicine in my mouth." We said, "(He says so) because a patient dislikes medicines." When he improved and felt a little better, he said, "Didn't I forbid you to pour medicine in my mouth ?" We said, " ( We thought it was because of) the dislike, patients have for medicines. He said, "Let everyone present in the house be given medicine by pouring it in his mouth while I am looking at him, except `Abbas as he has not witnessed you (doing the same to me).

Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith #4458, https://sunnah.com/bukhari/64/474

Now lets look at a few things,

1. If the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) wanted the medicine he would have taken it while he was awake.

2. When the hadith says "we" this means Aisha and Hafsa.

3. Aisha disobeyed the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and lied and said Abbas (رضي الله عنه) did it.

4. This hurt the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). (For example if you told your wife, or someone else not to do something and he/she did it than you would be angry/hurt)

5. What does Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) say about some one who hurts the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)? Quran says in Surat al Ahzab, verse 57,

"Indeed, those who abuse Allah and His Messenger - Allah has cursed them in this world and the Hereafter and prepared for them a humiliating punishment."

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ يُؤۡذُوۡنَ اللّٰهَ وَرَسُوۡلَهٗ لَعَنَهُمُ اللّٰهُ فِى الدُّنۡيَا وَالۡاٰخِرَةِ وَاَعَدَّ لَهُمۡ عَذَابًا مُّهِيۡنًا

6. The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) most likely told them not to pour medicine in his mouth because it probably wasn't medicine, it was probably poison.

People will ask if the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) knew this was going to happen, than why didn't he stop Aisha or why did he marry Aisha?

The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) warned them (his wives) about not to do after he dies, The Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) can't force them to do anything, the Holy Quran says:

فَذَكِّرْ إِنَّمَا أَنْتَ مُذَكِّرٌ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

So remind, [O Muhammad]; you are only a reminder.

88:21

قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُبِينٌ

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

Say, "The knowledge is only with Allah, and I am only a clear warner."

67:26

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia/who-are-ahlul-bayt-part-8 <-------This link has some of the stuff said below. The jealousy against Imam Ali (عليه السلام)

Aisha also knew that her father had returned defeated (at the Battle of Khaybar) with the forces who were with him on the day of Khaibar, and that the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) was pained by this and said: "I will give the standard tomorrow to a man who loves Allah and his Prophet, and whom Allah and his Prophet love, (a man) who will be steadfast and will not flee".

The next day Allah’s Apostle gave ‘Ali the flag and Allah granted victory under his leadership. (See Sahih al-Bukhari, Arabic-English version, Traditions 5.52, 5.520). After ‘Ali had captured Khaibar, he returned with Safiyya Bint Huyayy who the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) married. This descended like a flash of lightning upon the heart of Aisha.

She also knew that the Prophet of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) had sent her father to proclaim the Chapter al-Bara’a (Ch. 9) to the pilgrims, but then had sent ‘Ali after him, to taking back the responsibility from him. Her father returned in tears and asked the reason for this action, whereupon the Prophet of Allah (S) responded: "Allah commanded me that none should proclaim this except me or someone from my Ahlul-Bayt". and thus he sent ‘Ali for this mission.

Sunni references:

• Sahih al-Tirmidhi, v2, p183, v5, pp 275,283

• Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v1, pp 3,151, v3, pp 212,283

• Fadha’il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p562, Tradition #946

• al-Mustadrak, by al-Hakim, v3, p51

• Khasa’is al-Alawiyyah, by al-Nisa’i, p20

• Fadha’il al-Khamsa, v2, p343

• Sirah al-Nabi, by Shibli Numani, v2, p239

Abu Bakr once came to the Prophet of Allah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), and sought permission to enter. Before he went in, he heard Aisha’s voice raised, saying to the Prophet (saw): "By Allah! I surely know that ‘Ali is dearer to you than me and my father", she repeated this twice or three times".

Sunni reference: Musnad Ahmad Hanbal, v4, p275

The horns of Satan (la) come out of Aisha's house in "Sahih" Muslim.

Ibn `Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) stood by the door (of the apartment of) Hafsa and, pointing towards the east, he said:

The turmoil would appear from this side, viz. where the horns of Satan would appear, and he uttered these words twice or thrice and `Ubaidullah b. Sa`id in his narration said: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) had been standing by the door of `A'isha.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/54/59

Ibn Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) came out from the house of 'Aisha and said:

It would be from this side that there would appear the height of unbelief, viz. where appear the horns of Satan, i.e. the east.

https://sunnah.com/muslim/54/61

Aisha Jealous of Khadija (عليه السلام)

Narrated `Aisha:

I never felt so jealous of any woman as I felt of Khadija, for Allah ordered him (the Prophet (ﷺ) ) to give Khadija the glad tidings of a palace in Paradise (for her).

https://sunnah.com/bukhari/97/110

Aishah narrated:

"I was not jealous of any wife of the Prophet as I was jealous of Khadijah, and it was not because I saw her. It was only because the Messenger of Allah mentioned her so much, and because whenever he would slaughter a sheep, he would look for Khadijah's friends to gift them some of it."

https://sunnah.com/tirmidhi/27/123

She told Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) he pretended to be the Prophet.

Once she angrily said to the Messenger of Allah (S):

"It is you who pretend to be a prophet from Allah."

Sunni references:

• Ihyaa al-Ulum, by al-Ghazzali, Chapter 3, v2, p29, The Book on the Etiquettes of Marriage

• Mukashifat al-Qulub, by al-Ghazzali, Chapter 94

https://www.al-islam.org/shiite-encyclopedia/who-are-ahlul-bayt-part-5

So this is clear jealousy from Aisha, insulting and hurting the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), and the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said her house is the place where the horns of the devil (la) poke out.

Hopefully this answers some questions.

On 7/3/2020 at 7:58 AM, A_KazmiSayyid313 said:

Salaam.

While we can argue all day long about the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) having knowledge of the Unseen, there is no debate about Allah having complete knowledge.

So the main question should not be why Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) married Aisha but why did Allah create Iblees and moreover let him live after his transgression. Once we solve this mystery, the Prophet's marriages should be easy to solve.

A couple of simple answers:

1) When Abu Bakr offered Aisha to the Prophet, it was in the best interest of Islam that the Prophet marry her (political affliations, etc.). Prophet's actions should be determined based on the circumstances at the time of marriage and not what happened 20+ years later.

2) there is no pre-emptive punishment in Islam, why or how could the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) reject Abu Bakr's offer when Aisha hadn't made her mistakes?

3) Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) wanted to show us how to bear an unbearable wife.