Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammad313Ali

Recent execution in Iran

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

I was wondering if someone could provide insight on this supposed execution that occurred within Iran and how it was justifiable. Imam Tawhidi has their images on his twitter pages and seems to have taken their deaths as an opportunity to push his narrative against Iran.

https://iranwire.com/en/special-features/7231

@Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Salam as I found that until now no punishment  or execution confirmed about them but anti Iran media & sites said that they will execute just based on  their anti Iran propaganda thay Yjc.ir as source of their claims clearly said until now no execution applied about anyone that was participated in last year protest in Iran but it seems that all of anti Iran media & sites are focusing on their propaganda  to distract people minds from current protests around the world by focusing on a weak report to connect last year protest in Iran to current situation  to cry crocodile tear  in order to cause another unrest & protest in Iran by using this propaganda  against  Iran also some Iranian sites said that these guys were in connection  with mko terrorists  that after foiling their plan for doing terrorists plans during Iran protest they fled to Turkey and introduced themselves as political refugees but they can't provide any document  or prove for their claims.

https://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/7401161/تایید-حکم-اعدام-بازداشت-شدگان-آبان-ماه-تکذیب-شد   (source of news)   https://www.tabnak.ir/fa/news/986450/تاییدحکم-اعدام-بازداشت‌شدگان-آبان-تکذیب-شد

according to judiciary  office  of Iran , they found explosives for doing terrorist actions in their houses & evidences about their  connection  with MKO  terrorists 

https://snn.ir/fa/news/846199/ماجرای-بازداشت-دو-دانشجوی-شریف-چه-بود

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

I was wondering if someone could provide insight on this supposed execution that occurred within Iran and how it was justifiable. Imam Tawhidi has their images on his twitter pages and seems to have taken their deaths as an opportunity to push his narrative against Iran.

https://iranwire.com/en/special-features/7231

@Ashvazdanghe

You know that rebellion against an Islamic state is punishable by death aren't you? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

Imam Tawhidi

Whilst I don't intend to go off topic brother, but this so called 'Imam' guy refers to himself as 'Imam of peace'. A quick glance at his twitter tells me his name should be 'Imam of Please look at me' lol

 

Edit- To clarify, Real Imams of Peace help the needy with their faces hidden so they are not recognised, this guy on the other hand: 

tawhidi.png

Edited by Moalfas
Mohammad313Ali, sorry it's off topic but important to point out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some ordinary tools used by poor merely "political activist" in Iran, we rarely see news about them in some specific media:

۷۹ نفر از عناصر اصلی اغتشاشات در خوزستان دستگیر شدند

۷۹ نفر از عناصر اصلی اغتشاشات در خوزستان دستگیر شدند

https://snn.ir/fa/news/809160/۷۹-نفر-از-عناصر-اصلی-اغتشاشات-در-خوزستان-دستگیر-شدند

کشف محموله سلاح با نشان "USA" در اصفهان / این اسلحه‌ها برای پروژه کشته‌سازی ‌وارد کشور شده بود+ تصویر

Image

 

In anti-Iran media, as if, no terrorist activity happens in Iran, everyone arrested and sentenced by Iran is a freedom fighter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kamyar said:

Some ordinary tools used by poor merely "political activist" in Iran, we rarely see news about them in some specific media:

۷۹ نفر از عناصر اصلی اغتشاشات در خوزستان دستگیر شدند

۷۹ نفر از عناصر اصلی اغتشاشات در خوزستان دستگیر شدند

https://snn.ir/fa/news/809160/۷۹-نفر-از-عناصر-اصلی-اغتشاشات-در-خوزستان-دستگیر-شدند

کشف محموله سلاح با نشان "USA" در اصفهان / این اسلحه‌ها برای پروژه کشته‌سازی ‌وارد کشور شده بود+ تصویر

Image

 

In anti-Iran media, as if, no terrorist activity happens in Iran, everyone arrested and sentenced by Iran is a freedom fighter.

From who these arms had been took? 

Also do you think recent explosions had been make by arm groups? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

From who these arms had been took?

From different groups, in different parts of the country and in different times. These are just some pictures out of many...

17 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

Also do you think recent explosions had been make by arm groups? 

Seemingly these are sabotage activities.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

From who these arms had been took? 

Also do you think recent explosions had been make by arm groups? 

Salam these arms are taken from Al-Ahvazia terrorist  group that is backing up with KSA in south of Iran .

until now there is no evidence  about it .

Imam Khamenei urges probe into deadly blast at Tehran clinic

https://en.abna24.com/news//imam-khamenei-urges-probe-into-deadly-blast-at-tehran-clinic_1052002.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...