Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Maisam Haider

Duas to read when looking at a Kafir

Rate this topic

Why would I go to hell for simply looking at a Christian or a Jew?

3 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

Looks like subpar indoctrination under the guise of supplication.

The first thing I said to myself when I read this nonsense was "Oh look, cultural practices masquerading as Islam."

51 minutes ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

Why would I go to hell for simply looking at a Christian or a Jew?

It isnt forbidden to look at Christian or Jew. The dua narrated by the Prophet (s) is about when you look at these kafirs, then pray that Allah saves you from hell. You find anything wrong in this ? 

On 6/27/2020 at 6:37 PM, Maisam Haider said:

Salam

There are specific duas that a Muslim should read if he happens to come across a kafir. Does anyone know what these duas are? I read them sometime ago but cannot recall. Thanks 

I haven't really seen, but in Dua al Samat you can name your enemy, and keep reading and praying to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)

rizq74.gif

O my Allah, (mention the name of the person with father’s name for whom this du-a’a is written) has no capacity, nor he has endurance to come to grips with misfortunes, nor he has endurance to come to grips with misfortunes, nor he has strength to withstand hunger and destitution. O my Allah send blessings on Muhammad and on his children, and do not let his means of sustenance (from You) fluctuate, do not be less generous in giving him from the vastness of Your bounties, do not exclude him from Your generosity, do not keep back from him Your liberal distribution (of bounties); do not give him over to Your liberal distribution (of bounties); do not give him over to Your creatures, nor (even) to himself, because he will not be equal to the task and will be too weak to perform well or set aright that which has gone (wrong) before, but You by Yourself put into good condition the disorder in his business and confusion of affairs and take charge of his welfare, look after all his affairs. If You put Your creatures in charge of (his affairs) they will not serve him, nor hand over (his affairs) to his relatives, they will take possession of (his rights); and if at all they give, they will give that which is less and trifle; and if they refuse to give, they will withhold much; and if they be niggardly they do full justice to niggardliness. O my Allah, give much to him from Your abundant bounties and do not let him be without (Your abundant bounties), because, verily very much in need he turns unto You to seek and obtain that which is in Your hands, whereas You have no need of him, and You are fully aware of his (needs and wants). Whoso relies upon Allah, for him He is sufficient. Verily Allah completes His decisions. Allah has set a due measure for everything. Verily, with every difficulty there is ease. Whosoever is aware of the divine laws (and follows them) to him He shows the true way out and gives him sustenance from where he does not reckon.

Edited by Ansur Shiat Ali

24 minutes ago, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

I haven't really seen

Ok, but I've attached that dua in the second post. You can read there. 

Translation of the dua is :

"All praise is for Allah who has given me superiority over you due to Deen-e-Islam, the book Quran, Muhammad as the Prophet, Ali as the Imam, righteous as brothers and Kaaba as Qibla."

Can anyone translate this in better words? 

Edited by Maisam Haider

1 hour ago, Maisam Haider said:

It doesn't seem like dua Al samat is regarding your enemy, is it really? 

snap i posted the wrong one

4 hours ago, Maisam Haider said:

A Hadith of the Prophet is not nonsense or cultural practice. 

First off, not all hadith are reliable.

But please, let's have the hadith, because it seems like nonsense bitter Middle Eastern cultural practice tribalism to me. How am I supposed to know whether someone is a Christian or a Jew by simply looking at them? Now it is perhaps that this has been misinterpreted: You could see a Christian or a Jew and say a Dua for them in the hope that God (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) will guide them into Dar Al-Islam, but I don't think that's what you're getting at here.

Jews and Christians are called "the people of the book" as opposed to pagans for a reason; we all worship the same God who sent prophets to all people and whose final prophet is Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).

Edited by Abdul-Hadi

There is a part of Dua al Samat where you name your enemy (or any kafir (la) in this case) and ask Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) to take revenge on this person.

Here is a video of the Dua,

Christians, Muslims, and Jews need to learn to get along and love one another. We all have the same enemy, a real enemy, who is doing his best to spread hatred, suffering, and misery across this world even at this very moment. And although our enemy will ultimately lose like the loser he is: all three branches of Abraham have a duty to stand against and resist that evil in this life and make this world a better & more loving place for all people.

God (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is oft-forgiving and most merciful

36 minutes ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

Christians, Muslims, and Jews need to learn to get along and love one another

Loving them does not mean that you cannot praise Allah that He has made you better than them in regards to your religion. This dua is not meant to spread hatred for Jews or Christians, or even meant to dishearten them. The Prophet (s) and the imams taught us to respect Jews and Christians. At the same time, the Prophet also advised to read this dua because that is acknowledgment of a fact and a blessing of Allah that He has made your religion superior. One should be proud of this and at the same time be respectful to others. 

There are other duas which have strong words against kafirs/mushriks; duas which we are recommended to read after every Salah.... What would you say about those? 

Edited by Maisam Haider

3 hours ago, Maisam Haider said:

Loving them does not mean that you cannot praise Allah that He has made you better than them in regards to your religion.

I'm a revert, so I'm actually not "better than them". They just haven't arrived at the same conclusion yet that I have in regard to religion so really the only appropriate thing to do is to supplicate for these people that they might arrive at the same conclusion I did: That there is no god but God (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and that Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is his messenger.

I'm not superior to anyone just because I'm a Muslim and I am not a fan of ideas of "superiority". That's how hatred begins, which leads to dehumanization, which then leads to people going into mass graves & it all stems from pride.

I have nothing to be proud of, I am only a human being and a flawed one at that.

On 6/28/2020 at 3:07 AM, Maisam Haider said:

Salam

There are specific duas that a Muslim should read if he happens to come across a kafir. Does anyone know what these duas are? I read them sometime ago but cannot recall. Thanks 

Salam if you mean if you "saw Someone Afflicted with the Disgrace of Sin " that can be categorized as Kafir too , so you can recite  no 34  Dua from Sahifa Sajjadia but mentioning Jews & Christians is about warning to muslims to not die like them by doing sins & disobeying Islamic rules & be thankful for guiding to Islam not for humilation  of any people of book.

(Supplication - 34)His Supplication when Afflicted
His Supplication when he was Afflicted or saw Someone Afflicted with the Disgrace of Sin

http://www.duas.org/sajjadiya/s34.htm

(Supplication - 49) His Supplication in Repelling Enemies

http://www.duas.org/sajjadiya/s49.htm

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 6/28/2020 at 7:27 PM, Maisam Haider said:

The Prophet (s) said: Whoever looks at a Christian or a Jew and reads this dua, Allah will not join him in hell with that kafir.

If the dua is implying that the Jews and the Christians won’t be in hell with the kaffir then that’s a whole different story but if it’s the contrary then put into consideration this saying by imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) which he says hear o Muslims our enemies are not the Jews and Christians our enemy is our own ignorance.

15 hours ago, Abdul-Hadi said:

I'm not superior to anyone just because I'm a Muslim and I am not a fan of ideas of "superiority

Even Prophets did not consider themselves superior to other people. Once Allah asked prophet Musa (عليه السلام) to find someone who was inferior to him. He went and looked around and found no one whom he considered inferior. So he decided to return to Allah. On the way , he found a dog who was very dirty. He thought the dog must be inferior to him, so he decided to take the dog to Allah, but then he thought he could not consider himself superior to the dog. When he returned to Allah empty handed, Allah said that if Musa had brought the dog, Allah would have taken Prophethood away from him.

So if Musa (عليه السلام) cannot feel superior to a dog, how can a Muslim feel superior to a kafir?

Imam Ali as. said that people are either brothers in Islam or brothers in humanity (not verbatim). 

So there is no concept of any hate for any kafir, Christian or Jew here. That is not the point at all. It is not meant to degrade or insult non-muslims.  

By the way, this dua is mentioned in the famous mafateeh-ul-Jinan, by Sheikh Abbas Qumi, if anyone needs reference. If you disagree with the concept of the dua, then don't blame me for it, because I'm not portraying my own views here, only quoting a hadith mentioned in a reputable book. This is how I translated it, if anyone knows Arabic, perhaps they can translate better or point out any errors.

All praise is for Allah who has given me superiority over you due to Deen-e-Islam, the book Quran, Muhammad as the Prophet, Ali as the Imam, righteous as brothers and Kaaba as Qibla."

Edited by Maisam Haider

19 hours ago, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

O my Allah, (mention the name of the person with father’s name for whom this du-a’a is written) has no capacity, nor he has endurance to come to grips with misfortunes, nor he has endurance to come to grips with misfortunes, nor he has strength to withstand hunger and destitution.

How does this fit with the teaching of Jesus the Messiah who told us to

27 “But to you who are listening I say: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. (Luke chapter 6)

and

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. (Matthew chapter 5)

Asthiname of Muhammad (s) / The patent of Muhammed (s)

"This is a message from Muhammad, son of Abdullah, as a covenant to those who adopt Christianity, near and far, we are with them.

Verily I, the servants, the helpers, and my followers defend them, because Christians are my citizens; and by Allah! I hold out against anything that displeases them. No compulsion is to be on them. Neither are their judges to be removed from their jobs nor their monks from their monasteries.

No one is to destroy a house of their religion, to damage it, or to carry anything from it to the Muslims’ houses. Should anyone take any of these, he would spoil God’s covenant and disobey His Prophet. Verily, they are my allies and have my secure charter against all that they hate.

https://www.muslimsforpeace.org/holy_prophet/the-covenant/

"This is a letter issued by Mohammed, Ibn Abdullah, the Messenger, the Prophet, the Faithful, who is sent to all the people as a trust on the part of God to all His creatures, that they may have no plea against God hereafter. Verily God is Omnipotent, the Wise.

This letter is directed to the embracers of Islam, as a covenant given to the followers of Jesus the Nazarene in the East and West, the far and near, the Arabs and foreigners, the known and the unknown.

This letter contains the oath given unto them, and he who disobeys that which is therein will be considered a disbeliever and a transgressor to that whereunto he is commanded. He will be regarded as one who has corrupted the oath of God, disbelieved His Testament, rejected His Authority, despised His Religion, and made himself deserving of His Curse, whether he is a Sultan or any other believer of Islam. Whenever Christian monks, devotees and pilgrims gather together, whether in a mountain or valley, or den, or frequented place, or plain, or church, or in houses of worship, verily we are [at the] back of them and shall protect them, and their properties and their morals, by Myself, by My Friends and by My Assistants, for they are of My Subjects and under My Protection.

I shall exempt them from that which may disturb them; of the burdens which are paid by others as an oath of allegiance. They must not give anything of their income but that which pleases them—they must not be offended, or disturbed, or coerced or compelled. Their judges should not be changed or prevented from accomplishing their offices, nor the monks disturbed in exercising their religious order, or the people of seclusion be stopped from dwelling in their cells.

No one is allowed to plunder these Christians, or destroy or spoil any of their churches, or houses of worship, or take any of the things contained within these houses and bring it to the houses of Islam. And he who takes away anything therefrom, will be one who has corrupted the oath of God, and, in truth, disobeyed His Messenger.

Jizya should not be put upon their judges, monks, and those whose occupation is the worship of God; nor is any other thing to be taken from them, whether it be a fine, a tax or any unjust right. Verily I shall keep their compact, wherever they may be, in the sea or on the land, in the East or West, in the North or South, for they are under My Protection and the testament of My Safety, against all things which they abhor.

No taxes or tithes should be received from those who devote themselves to the worship of God in the mountains, or from those who cultivate the Holy Lands. No one has the right to interfere with their affairs, or bring any action against them. Verily this is for aught else and not for them; rather, in the seasons of crops, they should be given a Kadah for each Ardab of wheat (about five bushels and a half) as provision for them, and no one has the right to say to them 'this is too much', or ask them to pay any tax.

As to those who possess properties, the wealthy and merchants, the poll-tax to be taken from them must not exceed twelve drachmas a head per year (i.e. about 200 modern day US dollars).

They shall not be imposed upon by anyone to undertake a journey, or to be forced to go to wars or to carry arms; for the Muslims have to fight for them. Do no dispute or argue with them, but deal according to the verse recorded in the Quran, to wit: ‘Do not dispute or argue with the People of the Book but in that which is best’ [29:46]. Thus they will live favored and protected from everything which may offend them by the Callers to religion (Islam), wherever they may be and in any place they may dwell.

Should any Christian woman be married to a Muslim, such marriage must not take place except after her consent, and she must not be prevented from going to her church for prayer. Their churches must be honored and they must not be withheld from building churches or repairing convents.

They must not be forced to carry arms or stones; but the Muslims must protect them and defend them against others. It is positively incumbent upon every one of the follower of Islam not to contradict or disobey this oath until the Day of Resurrection and the end of the world.[3]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad

The_Patent_of_Mohammed.jpg

On 6/28/2020 at 11:27 AM, Maisam Haider said:

1052033942_Screenshot_20200628-0952092.jpg.9fce4d4db61b7000702d543807bb0a98.jpg

I found it. 

The Prophet (s) said: Whoever looks at a Christian or a Jew and reads this dua, Allah will not join him in hell with that kafir.

IMG_20200628_094024.jpg

salam alykum wrwb,

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُواْ لاَ تَتَّخِذُواْ الْيَهُودَ وَالنَّصَارَى أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلِيَاء بَعْضٍ وَمَن يَتَوَلَّهُم مِّنكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْهُمْ إِنَّ اللّهَ لاَ يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

51. "O' you who have Faith! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends of each other. And whoever among you takes them for friends, then surely he is one of them. Verily Allah does not guide the unjust people." Al Maidah

This above verse is not saying Jews and Christians are kafir inasmuch as it is not saying Muslims are your friends.

Your du'a you provided needs to be inline with proving that Jews and Christians are kafir in harmony with the Qur'an.

I thought this to be funny the other day for it takes what to know that you're looking at a kafir?

Edited by Mzwakhe

Wa'laykum salam.

I did not make this dua up myself. It is mentioned in Mafateeh-ul-jinan and I have taken image of that page and posted here. I did not see any problem with the dua, and I consider it as an acknowledgement of Allah's blessing and a way to thank Allah for making us muslims. I do not consider it as something which is meant to make a Muslim unduly proud or haughty and neither do I take it as being offensive for any particular kafir. 

Edited by Maisam Haider

This is what it says:

All praise is for Allah who distinguished me from you by having Islam for a religion and the Qur'an for a book and Muhammad for a prophet and 'Ali for an imam and the believers for brothers

It is found in Bihar al-Anwar, taken from Saduq's Thawab al-A'mal and his Amali

ثواب الأعمال , أمالي الصدوق: أبي، عن الحميري، عن هارون، عن ابن صدقة عن الصادق، عن آبائه عليهم السلام أن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله قال: من رأى يهوديا أو نصرانيا أو مجوسيا أو أحدا على غير ملة الاسلام، فقال: الحمد لله الذي فضلني عليك بالاسلام دينا، وبالقرآن كتابا، وبمحمد نبيا، وبعلي إماما، وبالمؤمنين إخوانا وبالكعبة قبلة، لم يجمع الله بينه وبينه في النار أبدا 

http://shiaonlinelibrary.com/الكتب/1521_بحار-الأنوار-العلامة-المجلسي-ج-٩٠/الصفحة_218

Personally I don't really see anything wrong with the du'a, unless you literally recite it in the face of a non-Muslim, but even then the wording of the supplication itself doesn't tell the person that he is going to hell.

However if you want to reject it, it doesn't have a reliable chain of narration (shaykh Haider Hobbollah hasn't included it in his al-Mu'tabar min Bihar al-Anwar - The Reliable (narrations) from Bihar al-Anwar)

* I'm really sick of the way that if you copy paste onto this site it messes up the font. Is that really necessary!?)

Edited by Ali_Hussain

37 minutes ago, Maisam Haider said:

I notice the Arabic mentions majoosi as well.

majnun?

On 6/30/2020 at 5:07 AM, Dave follower of The Way said:

43 “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. (Matthew chapter 5)

this is fabricated nowhere does it say “love your neighbour and hate your enemies” that’s fabrication in the Law. the whole purpose of love your neighbor like yourself is to show mercy, compassion when it’s due to other countries and people around. The original would be 

43“You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor like yourself.’ 44 But I tell you, pray for those who persecute you, 45 that you may be godly servants of your LORD. He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

22 hours ago, Mzwakhe said:

51. "O' you who have Faith! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends of each other. And whoever among you takes them for friends, then surely he is one of them. Verily Allah does not guide the unjust people." Al Maidah

It’s “Do not take the Jews and the Christians as guardians. They are guardians of each other. And who ever among you takes them as guardians, the surely he is one of them. Verily Allah does not guide the unjust people.” Then in verse 55 Allah tells us who to take as guardians. Muslims are allowed to be friends with the non-Muslims furthermore Muslim men are allowed to marry from the people of the book.  so this interpretation puts Muslims in trouble and also the prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) if were aren’t Allowed to have friends who are non-Muslim.

Edited by THREE1THREE

2 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

It’s “Do not take the Jews and the Christians as guardians. They are guardians of each other. And who ever among you takes them as guardians, the surely he is one of them. Verily Allah does not guide the unjust people.”

whatever definition of wali so long as the meaning is not distorted insha'Allah.

2 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Then in verse 55 Allah tells us who to take as guardians.

He(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is not telling 'to take', rather He(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is telling who the 'friends' are.

you want to assume Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) as compelling now?

19 hours ago, Mzwakhe said:

whatever definition of wali so long as the meaning is not distorted insha'Allah.

He(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is not telling 'to take', rather He(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is telling who the 'friends' are.

you want to assume Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) as compelling now?

You are dead wrong. Allah is passing His guardianship to the prophet and then to a another person.

Allah says he is the wali and guides people from darkness to light. Wali over here is “gurdian” 

“Allah is the guardian of those who believe ; He brings them out of darkness [and takes them] in to light.” Quran chapter 2 verse 257

“Allahu waliyyu(guardian) allatheena amanoo yukhrijuhum mina aththulumati ila-annoori” 

So when verse 5:55 says “Indeed your wali is Allah and His messager and those who believe who give charity while they bow”

Innama waliyyukumu Allahu wa-rasooluhu wallatheena amanoo allatheena yuqeemoona assalata wa-yutoona azzakata-wahum rakiAAoon

Allah is passing on His gurdianship to the prophet then it gets passed on another person, “those who believe WHO GIVE CHARITY(Zakat) WHILE THEY(wahum) BOW(rakiAAoon)”

In verse 51 Allah is telling us not to take Jews and the Christians as gurdians then in verse 55 Allah tells us who are our guardians so we are to take them as gurdians.

Allah addresses the third person as “those who believe” Allah is using “those” as a plural of royalty/exaltation.  Then it says “who believe”.

this is a reference to imam Ali, Allah is using this terminology as reference to imam Ali.

Sunni documents agree that at least 300 verses of Qur’an directly revealed on the honor of Imam ‘Ali. (reported by Ibn Asakir, al-Suyuti, Ibn Hajar, etc.) Beside that that, Ibn Abbas said:

"There is no verse in Qur’an in which the term ‘Believers’, unless ‘Ali is at the top of them and the chief of them and the more virtuous one among them. Surely Allah has admonished the companions of Muhammad (S) in Qur’an, but He did not refer to ‘Ali except with honor."

Sunni references:

- Fadha’il al-Sahaba, by Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, v2, p654, tradition #1114

- al-Riyadh al-Nadhirah, by Muhibbuddin al-Tabari, v3, p229

- Tarikh al-Khulafaa, by al-Hafidh Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, p171

- Dhakha’ir al-Uqba, by Muhibbuddin al-Tabari, p89

- al-Sawa’iq al-Muhriqah, by Ibn Hajar Haythami, Ch. 9, section 3, p196

- Others such as Tabarani and Ibn Abi Hatam

Sunni references even show that surah 5: verse 55 is about imam Ali ((عليه السلام)).

Sunni tasfir on Quran 5:55

1-Tafsir al-Kabir, by Ahmad Ibn Muhammad Al-Tha’labi, under verse 5:55 

2-Tafsir al-Kabir, by Ibn Jarir al-Tabari, v6, pp186,288-289

3-Tafsir jamiul Hukam al-Qur’an, by Muhammad Ibn Ahmad Qurtubi, v6, p219

4-Tafsir al-Khazin, v2, p68

5-Tafsir al-Durr al-manthoor, by al-Suyuti, v2, pp293-294

6-Tafsir al-Kashshaf, by al-Zamakhshari, (Egypt 1373), v1,pp505,649

7-Asbab al-Nuzool, by Jalaluddin al-Suyuti, (Egypt 1382), v1, p73, on the authority of Ibn Abbas 

8-Asbab al-Nuzool, by al-wahidi, on the authority of Ibn Abbas 

9-Sharh al-Tjrid,by Allama Qushji

10-Ahkam al-Qur’an, al-Jassas, v2, p542-543

11-Musnad Ahmad Ibn hanbal, v5, p38

12-Kanzul ummal, by al-Muttaqi, al-Hindi, v6, p391, tradition 5991

13-Al-Awaat, by Tabarani, narrated from Ammar Yassir 

14-Ibn mardawayh, on the authority of Ibn Abbas

surah 5:56

”whoever takes [for guardianship] Allah and His messanger and those who believe, Indeed the party of Allah; they are the triumphant”

Waman yatawalla Allaha warasoolahu wallatheenaamanoo fa-inna hizba Allahi humu alghaliboon

3 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

You are dead wrong. Allah is passing His guardianship to the prophet and then to a another person.

that guy thinks he's a friend now, he thinks he's Imam Ali(عليه السلام), the guardian.

So how come was the Qur'an put on spears when guardianship was there, didn't they know who the guardian was?

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-ethics-ayatullah-dastaghaib-shirazi/lecture-13-cure-arrogance-according-imam-ali

Edited by Mzwakhe
the cure of arrogance

On 7/4/2020 at 12:31 AM, Mzwakhe said:

that guy thinks he's a friend now, he thinks he's Imam Ali(عليه السلام), the guardian.

So how come was the Qur'an put on spears when guardianship was there, didn't they know who the guardian was?

https://www.al-islam.org/islamic-ethics-ayatullah-dastaghaib-shirazi/lecture-13-cure-arrogance-according-imam-ali

These people were the same people who have payed allegiance to the first three Caliphs and fought against those who realised their mistake and killed Othman in hopes to hasten the reign of imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) since many of these people were in imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) army they saw imam Ali as being in agreement of what they did thus resulted in them to being blind to the prophets ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) words regarding the rights of Ali and prophecy about his event which the prophet said to ammar the kaffurs will kill him. And one of persons who heard prophecy and narrated it, was on the kaffurs side. This person is like the person which the Quran discribes of the people of old, surah 62:2

“The example of those who were entrusted with the Torah and then did not take it on is like that of a donkey who carries volumes [of books]. Wretched is the example of the people who deny the signs of Allah . And Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.”

Edited by THREE1THREE

16 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

These people were the same people

am not referring to the people or their deeds, am referring to 'guidance/guardianship'.

Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says do not take Jews and Christians for 'guides'.

Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says your Guides are... 5:55

Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says those who take 5:55 as Guides...

This guidance is not compelled & @ times you find that the ones claiming to be the 'those who took it 5:55' are not encompassed by this guidance.

It is not an advanced subject, meaning it is not exclusive, the complexity is in trying to define it this guardianship or when others claim to be the guide in the absence of The Guide(عليه السلام) that bows whilst giving zakaat whilst The Guide(عليه السلام) is present.