Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Mohammadi_follower

Iraqi authorities had arrested shia groups which attacked american embassy

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Guest Sunshine
On 6/30/2020 at 4:50 AM, Mohammadi_follower said:

Without denying anything of what you said do you have polls saying how much % Iraqis are for/against pmu and how much % are for/against protestors? 

I have some pollsters but I dont have public options For/Against protester or PMU but  there are some indication that could give you some insight.  People are not against PMU as organisation that are part of Iraqi army. They are against it mostly because it is not controlled by state. Its controlled by political party and militants that are tied to them and they have so much power that rule of law are literally are  useless against them. 

- Baghdad based IIACSS has polled Iraqis for over decades. Their current pollster are showing that Iran is losing majority support from Iraq. For example only 15% Iraqis support Iran. It was 25% in 2019 and 70% in 2017. So you can actually see that Iraqis does  not have good image of Iran anymore. Any party that are loyal to Iran will suffer from this politically.

-  In early 2019 poll by same pollster... 70-75% percent of Shia want state over religion. 80% Sunnis  wants it.  These numbers have grown by each year.

- Tv  comedy show   Kammamat of Watan  had one episode which was tribute to protester...It had over 20-30 millions of viewership in Ramadan and it was shown by Al-Shaqriya tv. None of the other episode of same series  reached those numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 8:49 PM, Guest Sunshine said:

I have some pollsters but I dont have public options For/Against protester or PMU but  there are some indication that could give you some insight.  People are not against PMU as organisation that are part of Iraqi army. They are against it mostly because it is not controlled by state. Its controlled by political party and militants that are tied to them and they have so much power that rule of law are literally are  useless against them. 

- Baghdad based IIACSS has polled Iraqis for over decades. Their current pollster are showing that Iran is losing majority support from Iraq. For example only 15% Iraqis support Iran. It was 25% in 2019 and 70% in 2017. So you can actually see that Iraqis does  not have good image of Iran anymore. Any party that are loyal to Iran will suffer from this politically.

-  In early 2019 poll by same pollster... 70-75% percent of Shia want state over religion. 80% Sunnis  wants it.  These numbers have grown by each year.

- Tv  comedy show   Kammamat of Watan  had one episode which was tribute to protester...It had over 20-30 millions of viewership in Ramadan and it was shown by Al-Shaqriya tv. None of the other episode of same series  reached those numbers. 

Look. I believe you about these things. However I think also that as long these protesters don't have a real political platform they will not obtain most if their demands. This is what happened very often with such protests. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/1/2020 at 6:19 AM, Guest Sunshine said:

- Tv  comedy show   Kammamat of Watan  had one episode which was tribute to protester...It had over 20-30 millions of viewership in Ramadan and it was shown by Al-Shaqriya tv. None of the other episode of same series  reached those numbers. 

its' an infamous Saudi backed channel also  a comedy show is not a good source for making polls except Jokers :hahaha:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/30/2020 at 2:09 PM, Sumerian said:

And what if Iraqis as a people could care less about this "land bridge"? What if Iraqis would rather a functioning state that is functional and prioritises its own citzens and their wellbeing than being part of any alliance? Have the Iraqi people been given a choice on whether they want to be part of this alliance or is it being imposed on them by armed militias on foreign payroll?

Those armed militias are your countrymen as well and I can reassure you that not all Iraqis think like you do regarding jihad.

 

On 6/30/2020 at 2:09 PM, Sumerian said:

This is qiyas. A government being corrupt does not mean obeying its orders isn't an obligation, we all live in what Islamically are corrupt nations but we are still obliged to follow their laws based on our contractual obligations as citzens. Likewise, Sayyed Al-Sistani has always said that following the Iraqi State is wajib and never has he said this only applies if we have a uncorrupt government.

Submission towards civil law is something natural whether the government is corrupt or not, it's the same reason why you follow the speed limit and other traffic laws. This is the exact same thing bruv. Follow the government, that's all I say to these militias.

By that logic, was the people "peacfully" protesting doing something wrong as well since much of what they did was illegal according to state law?

To my understanding they were doing so because they felt like the state was failing them, even though they have it better than what their fathers had at their age.

Evidently the state is failing the Hashd as well since the state has done nothing against those who murdered their second in command. You might argue that the state is too weak to physically do something, but they too have taken no legal action towards the ones who commited the murder, I wonder why... Thus the Hashd needs to defend itself since the state does not intend to defend them.

Why did seyyed call for the formation of the Hashd to begin with and if they are truly as bad as some seem to think, why does he not call for its disbandment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Insulting  of Asharq al-Awsat to grand Ayatollah Sistani by printing a cartoon from his eminence that shows him in a bad posture between Iraq & leadership 

اهانت روزنامه سعودی به آیت الله العظمی سیستانی موج خشم مردم عراق ...   تیرگی رابطه عراق و عربستان در پی توهین به آیت الله سیستانی؟ https://www.hawzahnews.com/news/908039/اهانت-روزنامه-سعودی-به-آیت-الله-العظمی-سیستانی-موج-خشم-مردم-عراق

http://tnews.ir/news/8c33166878854.html

https://nahrainnet.net/?p=58232 (warning the insulting caricatures  without  blurring)

آیت الله سیستانی خط قرمز ماست/ عربستان مایه ننگ خاورمیانه است ...KSA from land of Towhid to land of normalization https://fa.alalamtv.net/news/5027681/آیت-الله-سیستانی-خط-قرمز-ماست-عربستان-مایه-ننگ-خاورمیانه-است

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/2/2020 at 8:15 PM, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Why did seyyed call for the formation of the Hashd to begin with and if they are truly as bad as some seem to think, why does he not call for its disbandment?

I don't think he called for the formation of the Hashd as such. He called for people to rise up and support the defence against the Da'esh assault. Alhamdulillah this was successfully achieved. 

However I don't think the aim was to set up a permanent parallel paramilitary that operates outside of national jurisdiction. 

How are you going to convince Sunni and Kurdish militias to disarm if the Hashd remains active? 

 

Edited by Mahdavist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

I don't think he called for the formation of the Hashd as such. He called for people to rise up and support the defence against the Da'esh assault. Alhamdulillah this was successfully achieved. 

But the formation of the Hashd was de facto the result of his call, I am not too sure that the threat to the people is over be it from daesh or others.

 

1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

However I don't think the aim was to set up a permanent parallel paramilitary that operates outside of national jurisdiction. 

To my understanding, the aim was to set up a parallel paramilitary that operates outside of the national/state jurisdiction for as long as the state fails to protect the people and uphold law. The state is still failing at protecting its people and upholding law, as we can see at any moment of time the american regime can give itself the right to assassinate Iraqis on Iraqi soil and the state will not do anything about it because it is bound to the money they get from the US.

 

1 hour ago, Mahdavist said:

How are you going to convince Sunni and Kurdish militias to disarm if the Hashd remains active? 

They will join Hashd and Hashd will be the army of the nation, just like it has been during these times that the state army failed. Hashd is not a shia only army.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

 

They will join Hashd and Hashd will be the army of the nation, just like it has been during these times that the state army failed. Hashd is not a shia only army.

They're not remotely interested in any such thing. The mistrust between different factions of iraqis is too deep to assume that this will happen.

Do you think the Iraqi Shia would join the Peshmerga or any of various Sunni militias? Obviously not and rightfully so. 

It's an achievement in itself that all out civil war has been prevented. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
On 7/1/2020 at 11:50 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

its' an infamous Saudi backed channel also  a comedy show is not a good source for making polls except Jokers :hahaha:

Al Shaqriya is not backed by anyone and they dont participated in government  un like other Political parties that have their own propaganda tv channel funded by other states... It is independent channel which made by Iraqi media tycoon and he is secularist nationalist Iraqi. Al-Shaqriya is one most popular Iraqi tv channel in the state. The episode  they showed was not comedy.. It is also  not  just pure comedy show.  They make fun of government with comedy. Comedy is a tool how Iraqi copes with their bad state.  As I said before I have no actual poll to show how popular the protest movement are but this might just be an indication. Why does Pro protester have such big base in social media? Why their videos get millions of positive  views if none people like them? None of Pro Iranians are this popular in social media. There are millions of Iraqi social media user.

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
On 7/1/2020 at 11:09 PM, Mohammadi_follower said:

Look. I believe you about these things. However I think also that as long these protesters don't have a real political platform they will not obtain most if their demands. This is what happened very often with such protests. 

The point of protest was to pressure the government  and Parliament to do reforms for the  system. If they had political platform they would be just any other political party. Not voice of independent street. Iraqi cannot survive as state with same political parties that have been in politics since 2003. They are incompetent/corrupt and they are not capable of reforming Iraqi economy or other important institutions.. especially   when they only have isolation and Shia Islamic conquest in mind. How Fatah or Sadr is going to reform Iraqi economy? The West are haram. All the isolated, sanctioned and poor countries are our economic allies. Countries like Syria, Lebanon, Iran,  Venezuela,  China, Russia. Good luck with that man. Do Fatah  alliance even know what is a Private sector? Have they ever think that Oil economy are  not going last for long? Have they ever think about our broken Healthcare system or Education? What they are best of doing is to bribe poor  people with corrupt money and make Iraqi army as their political party so they could be elected forever..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
14 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Insulting  of Asharq al-Awsat to grand Ayatollah Sistani by printing a cartoon from his eminence that shows him in a bad posture between Iraq & leadership 

اهانت روزنامه سعودی به آیت الله العظمی سیستانی موج خشم مردم عراق ...   تیرگی رابطه عراق و عربستان در پی توهین به آیت الله سیستانی؟ https://www.hawzahnews.com/news/908039/اهانت-روزنامه-سعودی-به-آیت-الله-العظمی-سیستانی-موج-خشم-مردم-عراق

http://tnews.ir/news/8c33166878854.html

https://nahrainnet.net/?p=58232 (warning the insulting caricatures  without  blurring)

آیت الله سیستانی خط قرمز ماست/ عربستان مایه ننگ خاورمیانه است ...KSA from land of Towhid to land of normalization https://fa.alalamtv.net/news/5027681/آیت-الله-سیستانی-خط-قرمز-ماست-عربستان-مایه-ننگ-خاورمیانه-است

 

You guys care more about Sistani as some high religious person but never listen to what he say as person. Why people care what some guy say or write about Sistani? He is human. Not choose by god. Some people have even killed and beaten badly because they talked something against Sistani. I dont think Sistani would want that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
9 hours ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

But the formation of the Hashd was de facto the result of his call, I am not too sure that the threat to the people is over be it from daesh or others.

 

To my understanding, the aim was to set up a parallel paramilitary that operates outside of the national/state jurisdiction for as long as the state fails to protect the people and uphold law. The state is still failing at protecting its people and upholding law, as we can see at any moment of time the american regime can give itself the right to assassinate Iraqis on Iraqi soil and the state will not do anything about it because it is bound to the money they get from the US.

 

They will join Hashd and Hashd will be the army of the nation, just like it has been during these times that the state army failed. Hashd is not a shia only army.

It was not result of Sistani. It was result of two political party that saw this an opportunity to power grab the system.  Sistani has never accepted current form of PMU. PMU is Badr organization and Katab hisbollah which is Fatah alliance. Katab hisbollah are tied to State of law which is run by Maliki/Muhandis. Only these two groups controls PMU.  Maliki/Hadi destroyed  our army and then they created Parallel paramilitary to replace it. If he had nationalist non sectarian government in same period. This would not have happened at all. No country can work with army that are not under control of state. This will eventually lead to another civil war. It is just Ticking time bomb until it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Al Shaqriya is not backed by anyone and they dont participated in government  un like other Political parties that have their own propaganda tv channel funded by other states... It is independent channel which made by Iraqi media tycoon and he is secularist nationalist Iraqi. Al-Shaqriya is one most popular Iraqi tv channel in the state.

There's no such channel as Al Shaqriya

Any Iraqi should know this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Why does Pro protester have such big base in social media? Why their videos get millions of positive  views if none people like them? None of Pro Iranians are this popular in social media. There are millions of Iraqi social media user.

Salam if you search for pro protester profiles you will see that majority of them are KSA cyber army & pro wahabi & Salafi users that are supporting any destabilizing action that has anti Iran & Iraq unity trace in it also they have free privilege because they are supporting Israel too but majority of pro Iranians are facing restrictions by social media by labeling them as antisemitism & pro Hizbullah & pro PMU by administrators in social media  that causes suspension & banning of them also Iranian users must bypass governmental censorship of Iran for majority of abroad social medias like twitter & Yotubue & Facebook by vpn softwares & applications. 

 

11 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

It is independent channel which made by Iraqi media tycoon and he is secularist nationalist Iraqi.

based on it's wikipedia page it's a London & UAE based  tycoon that has an Iraqi administrator which both London & UAE are from great partners of KSA that are creating these type of tycoons for money laundering of wahabi KSA based  channels & tycoons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

 

You guys care more about Sistani as some high religious person but never listen to what he say as person. Why people care what some guy say or write about Sistani? He is human. Not choose by god. Some people have even killed and beaten badly because they talked something against Sistani. I dont think Sistani would want that.

We know he is a human also few months ago he forgave an Iraqi person that insulted him & released him from Iraqi prison but this time this cartoon was a public insult by KSA backed channel because of their anger from defeat of KSA  & zionists backed ISIS/ Daesh by his Fatwa also this channel said that it's other point was insulting to WF of Iran that you clearly an anti Iran guy in this forum also grand Ayatollah Sistani is symbol of unity & resistance & protection of humanity inside & outside Iraq that even non muslims like Izadis & Christians in Iraq & Syria see him as their protector also majority of Shia muslims in this forum & around the world are following hin in their religious life that this cartoon was an insult to whole of them by Wahabi zionist Saudi backed channel.

Iraqi officials condemn publication of cartoon against Ayatollah Sistani by Saudi daily

Senior Shia cleric condemns publication of Cartoon insulting Ayatollah Sistani

Quote

whole of your most hated list :hahaha:

Hadi al-Ameri, secretary general of the Badr Organization, which leads the Fatah (Conquest) Alliance at the Iraqi parliament,

Meanwhile, Iraqi lawmaker and Fatah spokesman Ahmed al-Asadi said the Saudi daily's move shows that targeting religious authorities still dominates the kingdom's mentality.

In a post on his Twitter account, Nasr al-Shammari, spokesman for Harakat Hezbollah al-Nujaba group, stressed that the anti-Shia stance adopted by Saudi Arabia, the US and Israel is not strange.

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Senior Iranian Cleric Ayatollah Mohammad-Hassan Akhtari, the Chairman of the High Council of the Ahlulbayt ((عليه السلام).) World Assembly on Saturday strongly condemned the publication of the offensive cartoon of prominent Shiite cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani in a Saudi-owned newspaper which provoked outrage of Muslims worldwide.
 

https://en.abna24.com/news//iraqi-officials-condemn-publication-of-cartoon-against-ayatollah-sistani-by-saudi-daily_1052386.html

https://en.abna24.com/news//senior-shia-cleric-condemns-publication-of-cartoon-insulting-ayatollah-sistani_1052620.html

c93633be066bf5f3e312f9820791786b_970.jpg MBS is separating Islam & KSA from each other .

https://fa.abna24.com/news/کاریکاتور/کاریکاتور-آل-سعود؛-عامل-ایجاد-فتنه-در-خاورمیانه_772141.html

504faffe78bc9c5d64ffcac47972189c_657.jpg grand Aytollah Sistani separates Iraq from Fitna (retaliation)

https://fa.abna24.com/news/طرح-و-اینفوگرافی/طرح-آیت‌الله-سیستانی؛-خاموش-کننده-فتنه‌ها-در-عراق_772127.html

 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iraq condemns US for missile test inside its embassy in Baghdad

Quote

Iraq’s deputy parliament speaker Hassan Karim al-Kaabi on Saturday described the move as provocative and in violation of international law.

Kaabi also called on the Iraqi government to take swift measures to halt such actions.

The Embassy’s move to fire in a residential area in the heart of Baghdad is an unacceptable act and another challenge for the Arab country, adding to the mass of its provocations and illegal actions in Iraq, he noted.

According to Iraqi media, the US tested a patriot missile system inside Baghdad’s heavily fortified Green Zone.

https://en.abna24.com/news//iraq-condemns-us-for-missile-test-inside-its-embassy-in-baghdad_1052632.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

The point of protest was to pressure the government  and Parliament to do reforms for the  system. If they had political platform they would be just any other political party. Not voice of independent street. Iraqi cannot survive as state with same political parties that have been in politics since 2003. They are incompetent/corrupt and they are not capable of reforming Iraqi economy or other important institutions.

I just don't understand your point. Why they could not just be a party and making reform in the system by inside? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
2 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

I just don't understand your point. Why they could not just be a party and making reform in the system by inside? 

Because these people are just random people in street. They dont belong to any political party. They are just mad at the system. They did success in some captivity. They got rid of Abdul mahdi and new election law was passed which was one of demand of protester. The new election was is important because the old was very unfair and corrupt. Its still have some loopholes which could used for abuse but I hope that Kadimi could fix them before adapting new election law in system.. This is good step for better democracy..-.. hopefully. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
4 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

We know he is a human also few months ago he forgave an Iraqi person that insulted him & released him from Iraqi prison but this time this cartoon was a public insult by KSA backed channel because of their anger from defeat of KSA  & zionists backed ISIS/ Daesh by his Fatwa also this channel said that it's other point was insulting to WF of Iran that you clearly an anti Iran guy in this forum also grand Ayatollah Sistani is symbol of unity & resistance & protection of humanity inside & outside Iraq that even non muslims like Izadis & Christians in Iraq & Syria see him as their protector also majority of Shia muslims in this forum & around the world are following hin in their religious life that this cartoon was an insult to whole of them by Wahabi zionist Saudi backed channel.

Iraqi officials condemn publication of cartoon against Ayatollah Sistani by Saudi daily

Senior Shia cleric condemns publication of Cartoon insulting Ayatollah Sistani

https://en.abna24.com/news//iraqi-officials-condemn-publication-of-cartoon-against-ayatollah-sistani-by-saudi-daily_1052386.html

https://en.abna24.com/news//senior-shia-cleric-condemns-publication-of-cartoon-insulting-ayatollah-sistani_1052620.html

c93633be066bf5f3e312f9820791786b_970.jpg MBS is separating Islam & KSA from each other .

https://fa.abna24.com/news/کاریکاتور/کاریکاتور-آل-سعود؛-عامل-ایجاد-فتنه-در-خاورمیانه_772141.html

504faffe78bc9c5d64ffcac47972189c_657.jpg grand Aytollah Sistani separates Iraq from Fitna (retaliation)

https://fa.abna24.com/news/طرح-و-اینفوگرافی/طرح-آیت‌الله-سیستانی؛-خاموش-کننده-فتنه‌ها-در-عراق_772127.html

 

Why you care what some guy say about Sistani in London? Why should we care? How  many time other people have made fun of Saudi leaders? This is non issue. Only Pro Iranian camp is making this big deal. These same people dont even listen to Sistani. Remember when Sistani said that all weapons should given for state? Remember when Sistani said that PMU should  integrate fully into the state security forces  to Iraqi army? None them even listen to Sistani. They are all hypocrites. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine
5 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam if you search for pro protester profiles you will see that majority of them are KSA cyber army & pro wahabi & Salafi users that are supporting any destabilizing action that has anti Iran & Iraq unity trace in it also they have free privilege because they are supporting Israel too but majority of pro Iranians are facing restrictions by social media by labeling them as antisemitism & pro Hizbullah & pro PMU by administrators in social media  that causes suspension & banning of them also Iranian users must bypass governmental censorship of Iran for majority of abroad social medias like twitter & Yotubue & Facebook by vpn softwares & applications. 

 

based on it's wikipedia page it's a London & UAE based  tycoon that has an Iraqi administrator which both London & UAE are from great partners of KSA that are creating these type of tycoons for money laundering of wahabi KSA based  channels & tycoons.

LOL all the countries Iran make deal  with are partner with KSA. If you are talking about Twitter. Its just bot war between Protester, Pro Iranians and Sadr supporters. Iraqis does not even use Twitter. They are all in facebook.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/3/2020 at 4:15 AM, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Those armed militias are your countrymen as well and I can reassure you that not all Iraqis think like you do regarding jihad.

I don't care if they are my countrymen or not, they follow orders, their commander in chief is the prime minister whethee they like it or not.

The Iraqi people with all of their components were never given a vote on whether they wanted to be in this "axis" or "alliance". 

On 7/3/2020 at 4:15 AM, Soldiers and Saffron said:

By that logic, was the people "peacfully" protesting doing something wrong as well since much of what they did was illegal according to state law?

Absolutely. I was very much against rioting, arson and violence from the beginning. The citzens have a constitutional and natural right to peacefully protest and that's what I supported.

On 7/4/2020 at 7:59 PM, Soldiers and Saffron said:

But the formation of the Hashd was de facto the result of his call, I am not too sure that the threat to the people is over be it from daesh or others.

Keep the Hashd Al-Sha'abi, depoliticise it, get rid of the foreign influence in it, keep it directly controlled by the Prime Minister, and make it one single armed force not 60+ diff militias. 

No one wants to dissolve it, we want it to be part of the State and to execute the agenda of the State and not have its own ideology and agenda, and especially not to have a foreign agenda backed by Tehran.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine

The innocent Iraqi families are getting taste of resistance. Did resistance forget that Baghdad have more than 8-10 million  Iraqi citizen?

 

One rocket of resistance struck in home and injured 8 years old baby and destroyed their home.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/5/2020 at 6:34 AM, Guest Sunshine said:

Because these people are just random people in street. They dont belong to any political party. They are just mad at the system. They did success in some captivity. They got rid of Abdul mahdi and new election law was passed which was one of demand of protester. The new election was is important because the old was very unfair and corrupt. Its still have some loopholes which could used for abuse but I hope that Kadimi could fix them before adapting new election law in system.. This is good step for better democracy..-.. hopefully. 

Honnestly the Iraqi movement we talking to remember me the yellow best movement in France. They were very popular but they refused to form a political party and they were totally disorganized. So at the end most people just didn't care about them anymore and stopped to support them. I am maybe wrong but I see the same path for the protest in Iraq. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Najaf lawyers to file complaint against Saudi daily for insulting Ayatollah Sistani

Quote

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): The Najaf lawyers Association in Iraq will file a complaint against a Saudi-owned daily for the publication of an offensive cartoon of prominent Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani.

Ali al-Shaibani, the head of the association, condemned the insulting move by and said a committee has been formed of the association’s lawyers to pursue legal action against the newspaper, Al-Maalomah website reported.

https://en.abna24.com/news//najaf-lawyers-to-file-complaint-against-saudi-daily-for-insulting-ayatollah-sistani_1052639.html

Iraqi protesters converge in Baghdad to decry Saudi paper’s offensive cartoon of Ayatollah Sistani (+Video, Photos)

Quote


The demonstrators staged the protest outside the gates of the heavily-fortified Green Zone, which is home to several embassies and government offices including the parliament and the prime minister’s office, on Sunday, seeking to break into the Saudi embassy.

Protestors demanded that the Iraqi government adopt a clear stance on the insult to the prominent religious figure.

Hezbollah has strongly condemned the offensive cartoon, emphasizing that the cleric enjoys a sublime position in the hearts and minds of Muslims.

“Ayatollah Sistani has always preserved Iraq’s safety, political stability and national unity,” the Lebanese resistance movement said in a statement released on Saturday evening, pointing to a June 2014 fatwa (religious decree) issued by the cleric, which called on all Iraqi citizens to defend their country shortly after ISIL unleashed its terror campaign in Iraq.
 

“What the newspaper and its sponsors did best serves the interests of the Ummah’s enemies, led by the United States and the Zionist regime (Israel),” the statement read.

https://en.abna24.com/news//iraqi-protesters-converge-in-baghdad-to-decry-saudi-paper’s-offensive-cartoon-of-ayatollah-sistani-video-photos_1052882.html

f3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800_847.jpg

https://en.abna24.com/news//iraqi-protesters-converge-in-baghdad-to-decry-saudi-paper’s-offensive-cartoon-of-ayatollah-sistani-video-photos_1052882.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Sunshine

Here we go again. Im so sick and tired of  militants in Iraq. Today they assassinated very popular journalist in Iraq who was very critical against Parliament and militants. We dont have freedom of speech. This situation has gotten worse when PMU gained more power. This remind me of Saddam era.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Iraqi Shia scholars slams offensive cartoon of Ayatollah Sistani

Quote

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): An Iraqi Shia Marja (source of emulation) condemned a recent move by a Saudi-owned newspaper to insult senior cleric Ayatollah Seyed Ali al-Sistani.

It is very regrettable that some media outlets in Arab countries insult the holy city of Najaf and its scholars who are striving to defend Arab and Muslim countries, Ayatollah Basheer Hussain Najafi said in a statement.

He described the offensive move as very painful and said it stems from ignorance.

https://en.abna24.com/news//iraqi-shia-scholars-slams-offensive-cartoon-of-ayatollah-sistani_1052901.html

Bahraini Shia scholars slam Saudi media’s insult to Ayatollah Sistani

Quote


"We strongly condemn the actions of the Asharq al-Awsat newspaper against one of the greatest figures in Iraq and the Islamic Ummah, and a guarantor of the security and pride of the Iraqi government and independence, top Iraqi Shia leader Ayatollah Sistani," the statement read.

https://en.abna24.com/news//bahraini-shia-scholars-slam-saudi-media’s-insult-to-ayatollah-sistani_1052899.html

Scholars of Islamic world:

Insult Shia ‎authorities, common behavior of House of Saud, Wahhabism

Quote


In the Name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

Once again, we see that the Saudi media has insulted a high-ranking religious authority.‎

Everyone must know that the Saudi and Wahhabi methods are continuously based on ‎sedition and disrespect to the religious authorities, and they will never give up on this ‎method, and everyone must be aware of this.‎

Insulting the sanctities and insulting the people, the holy places and the Iraqi authorities has ‎been their method from the past to the present.‎

The House of Saud used to commit crimes through their Takfiri fatwas and by ordering ‎suicide bombings and their seditionist policies in Iraq and today they insult the Iraqi ‎authorities and scholars. However, we do not see any appropriate response from the Iraqi ‎government to the Saudi regime.‎

With this insulting act, the al-Sharq al-Awsat newspaper revealed the true face of the House ‎of-Saud and demonstrated that it does not respect the great religious authority.‎

They know very well that Ayatollah al-Sistani defended Iraq and the rest of the neighbouring ‎countries, even Saudi Arabia, with the collective jihad fatwa against the terrorist and Takfiri ‎Daesh movement. ‎

We call on the government and parliament to take a formal stand on this issue, and we also ‎call on Shi’ah, Sunni and Kurdish officials to take an official stand in defence of Iraq’s religious ‎authority, independence and greatness.‎

And peace be upon you, ‎
A group of scholars of the Islamic world ‎

The names of the signatories of this statement are as follows:‎

Muhammad al-Haydari, Muhammad al-Hasani, Hamid al-Husayni, Shaykh Aqil al-Shabaki, ‎Shaykh Muhammad al-Asadi, Shaykh Wahhab Daraji, Shaykh Meshgag al-Hamiri, Shaykh Rad ‎Al Bali, Shaykh Yasir al-Hamidawi, Shaykh Rashid Sabah al-Badri, Shaykh al-Jubouri, Shaykh ‎Hasan Al Asadi, Shaykh Abbas al-Zalami, Shaykh Kadhim al-Ibadi al-Nasiri, Shaykh ‎Muhammad al-Tamimi, Shaykh Maytham al-Baghdadi, Shaykh Fajri al-Masouli, Shaykh Anwar ‎Al Mamouri, Shaykh Ali al-Masoudi, Shaykh Muhammad al-Najjar, Jasim al-Safi, Ali Ali Khan, ‎Nail al-Mousawi and Shaykh Hasan al-Mihrabi
 

https://en.abna24.com/news//habit-of-house-of-saud-wahhabism-is-to-insult-shia-‎authorities_1052887.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ayatollah Sistani symbol of Iraqi national unity: Senior cleric

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Mohammad Ali Alavi-Gorgani said on Monday that Iraq's most prominent Shia cleric Grand Ayatollah Ali al-Sistani is a symbol of Iraqi national unity.

https://en.abna24.com/news//ayatollah-sistani-symbol-of-iraqi-national-unity-senior-cleric_1053128.html

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/6/2020 at 10:25 PM, Guest Sunshine said:

Before anyone say they where  just unknown militants that killed  Hashimi. One of Katabhisbollah leader was treating to kidnap him.

https://twitter.com/Thawra_city/status/1280207161579245570/photo/1

He was not also threatened by isis? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Top US General predicts limited military presence in Iraq

US military convoy blown up in Iraq's Diwaniyah (+Video)

https://en.abna24.com/news//us-military-convoy-blown-up-in-iraqs-diwaniyah-video_1054457.html

July 12, 2020 - 7:44 AM News Code : 1054457 Source : PressTVLink:   

A US military convoy carrying logistic supplies has been attacked in Iraq on the road between Samawah and Diwaniyah, south of the Iraqi capital of Baghdad, local media reports say.

Quote

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): The head of US Central Command says he is confident that the Iraqi government wants a small amount of US troops to remain in the Arab country for the foreseeable future.

“I believe that going forward, they’re going to want us to be with them,” Gen. Kenneth McKenzie told reporters on Tuesday following a meeting with Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa al-Kadhimi.

“I don’t sense there’s a mood right now for us to depart precipitously. And I’m pretty confident of that,” he added.

The comments by Gen. McKenzie come after the Iraqi parliament unanimously approved a bill on January 5, demanding the withdrawal of all foreign military forces led by the United States.

The bill was passed after the assassination of Lieutenant General Qassem Soleimani, the commander of the Quds Force of the Islamic Revolution Guards Corps, along with Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis, the deputy head of the Iraqi Popular Mobilization Units (PMU) – better known by the Arabic name Hashd al-Sha’abi, and their companions in a US airstrike authorized by President Donald Trump near Baghdad International Airport two days earlier.

https://en.abna24.com/news//top-us-general-predicts-limited-military-presence-in-iraq_1053630.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Infogarphy: Ayatollah Sistani; Savior Iraq from fire of seditions

Cartoon: Al Saud; Cause of sedition in Middle East

Quote

AhlulBayt News Agency (ABNA): The publication of an insulting cartoon of Grand Ayatollah Sistani in the Saudi-affiliated Al-Sharq Al-Awsat newspaper caused criticism from the Iraqi people and officials and in interviews, they pointed to the fundamental role of this Shiite imitation authority in removing sedition in the country. In the face of that sinister caricature, an Iraqi designer, cleverly using elements of that caricature, has designed a picture of Ayatollah Sistani showing him removing the fire of sedition from Iraq.

 

Quote

 an Iraqi designer, cleverly using elements of that caricature, has designed a cartoon that shows Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman is severing ties between Saudi Arabia and Islam.

https://en.abna24.com/news//infogarphy-ayatollah-sistani-savior-iraq-from-fire-of-seditions_1052655.html

https://en.abna24.com/news//cartoon-al-saud-cause-of-sedition-in-middle-east_1052673.html

f3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800_710.jpg f3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800_971.jpg

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Analysis: How can Baghdad counter Turkish military violations?

Analysis: Strategic goals of Erdogan behind Qatar visit


The Turkish countering of the PKK in northern Iraq dates back to the years that followed 1983, the year Turkey reached an agreement with then Iraqi President Saddam Hussein according to which the Turkish forces could chase the militants 20 kilometers into the Iraqi territory. The agreement stood until 1991, the year it was unilaterally scrapped by the Baathist regime.

Quote

Coordination and cooperation between Baghdad and Erbil

A big part of the Turkish influence and intervention in northern Iraq under the cover of fighting the PKK is motivated by the wrong policies adopted by the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) especially after 2003.

Using economic tools against Turkey

Moreover, the most important instrument in Baghdad’s hands to respond to the Turkish military violations is the economic instrument. Iraq is one of the most important markets for Turkish goods. The Turkish-Iraq trade in 2019 grew 2.8 percent compared to the year before, reaching $15.8 billion. In 2018, their trade was about $13 billion.

Taking the Turkish incursions to the UN’s Security Council

Although the Iraqi foreign ministry over the past few weeks filed a complaint against the Turkish violation of its national territories with the UNSC, it seems that Baghdad’s lobbying and pressure in New York have not yielded the favored results yet.

 

https://en.abna24.com/news//analysis-howcan-baghdad-counter-turkish-military-violations_1054460.html

https://en.abna24.com/news//analysis-strategic-goals-of-erdogan-behind-qatar-visit_1054466.html

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...