Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Imam al Hasan Ibn Ali (عليهما السلام) forgotten?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member

I see the holiest Imam After the Commander of the Faithful (عليه السلام), Imam al Hasan (عليه السلام), is not spoken about as much as the rest of the Imams, what do you all think?28219630371_5ef3559711_b.jpg

• Advanced Member
On 6/22/2020 at 8:22 AM, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

I see the holiest Imam After the Commander of the Faithful (عليه السلام), Imam al Hasan (عليه السلام), is not spoken about as much as the rest of the Imams, what do you all think?28219630371_5ef3559711_b.jpg

salaam brother,

the very first thing id request you is, please stop uploading and circulating these type of photos. they are Wajhullah (عليه السلام) (face of Allah azwj). no one can resemble them.

I see the holiest Imam After the Commander of the Faithful (عليه السلام), Imam al Hasan (عليه السلام),

brother, they are all Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). according to the Hadeeth's, thier first is Muhammad saws thier median is Muhammad saws Thier last is Muhammad saws they all are Muhammad. they are all one. they (عليه السلام) all are from the same light. they all are the Holiest ones. there's no difference between them. please don't try to find any difference between them. if you do so, you'll fail miserably.

RasoolAllah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) said in a Hadeeth,

i am Ali (عليه السلام) and Ali (عليه السلام) is me.

Imam al Hasan (عليه السلام), is not spoken about as much as the rest of the Imams, what do you all think?

Here, yes i do agree with you. some shia's will claim to be twelvers just by thier tounge. when it comes to the speakers on Mimbar, we see they bearly discuss about Mawla Hassan (عليه السلام) and all other Imam's (عليه السلام) after Mawla Hussain (عليه السلام). like seriously? even on this very website. there might bearly be threads regarding Mawla Hassan (عليه السلام) and rest of Aimmah (عليه السلام) after Mawla Aba Abdillah al Hussain (عليه السلام).

people will make threads and discuss about what they ate and what they didn't, Lol.

My point is,  How and why do we just claim to believe in the pure personalities (عليه السلام) by our toungs, yet we Haven't recognised them by our Hearts. 

id request everyone. please try to get the marefat about other Aimmah (عليه السلام) as well. they are all from the same light. there's no difference between them.

Edited by randomly curious
  • Advanced Member
On 6/22/2020 at 3:52 AM, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

Definitely forgotten by Sunni and 12er. Zaidi have many Imams from the line of Imam Hassan.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, randomly curious said:

the very first thing id request you is, please stop uploading and circulating these type of photos. they are Wajhullah (عليه السلام) (face of Allah azwj). no one can resemble them.

I'll stop if you want me to, But as long as I'm not worshiping it, (astaghfirullah) its okay for for me or anyone else to post a picture of the Imam (عليه السلام)

• Basic Members

Salam brother, 

These are actually paintings from people who thought they had seen Imam (عليه السلام) in their dreams. We shouldn't believe in this stuff as Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) faces were and are to bright for us to understand and see. And as said before they are Wajullah.

On the point of Imam Hasan (عليه السلام) being forgotten, I completely agree. One point I would want to say is that we say love Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) so much yet Jannatul Baqi and our Imams (عليه السلام) have been so neglected for the past 100 yrs. People hold a couple of day of majalis for Rasullulah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), a few days for Bibi Fatima (sa) and for Imam Ali (عليه السلام) and Muharram and Safar for Imam Husayn (عليه السلام) but Imam Hasan (عليه السلام) unfortunately we only give him one night in most mosques. Last time I remembered there were 5 Panjatan not 4. Unfortunately I have not heard anyone say 'Ya Hasan (as)'. We need to promote Imam Hasan (عليه السلام) personality and engrave it into our souls like we did for our other Masomeen (عليه السلام). And to be honest its not just Imam Hasan (عليه السلام) but I would also say Imam Kadhim (عليه السلام), Imam Jawad (عليه السلام) and Imam Hadi (عليه السلام) are also neglected in terms of information, knowledge and even praise, nohay, lamentation, poems etc. May ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) guide us all to the straight and righteous path IA.

• Advanced Member

I see most of you ware saying that you agree that Imam Al Hasan (عليه السلام) is forgotten so please at the end of all your responses type,

السلام عليك يا ابا محمد الحسن ابن علي

Edited by Hameedeh
Note: Moderators can reduce excessively large fonts to a standard size of 12 or 14.
  • Advanced Member
2 hours ago, Mohammad Hasan Khan HTL said:

These are actually paintings from people who thought they had seen Imam (عليه السلام) in their dreams. We shouldn't believe in this stuff as Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) faces were and are to bright for us to understand and see. And as said before they are Wajullah.

Reminds of my trip to Pakistan last summer, we went to a hussaniya in Lahore which is currently owned by a guy named Ali Raza.The Hussayniya was huge and had a Tiger(who is said to not attack the believers)  tied to a pole and people were playing with him, anyways when inside I saw a huge picture of a someone, when asked i was told it was of imam Ali.My uncle also said that the guy who built the hussaniya saw imam in a dream, then the next morning he called painters and described the imam to them and the picture was made.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

I'll stop if you want me to, But as long as I'm not worshiping it, (astaghfirullah) its okay for for me or anyone else to post a picture of the Imam (عليه السلام)

brother, no one said you're worshipping the image.

lets say you uploaded an image of yourself. did you worship yourself?

the point is, we don't know How authentic the photos are. and just relying on what people saw in thier dreams shouldn't be considered sufficient. do you know? people weren't able to look at at face of RasoolAllah (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) for a long time because there was so much light coming out from His blessed face. even the enemies during the battle weren't able to look at His blessed face because thier eyes weren't able to bear the light from His blessed face. 

so brother, please take the aforementioned points into consideration.

@AmirioTheMuzzy reason for the disagree reaction on my first post?

Edited by randomly curious
  • Basic Members
20 hours ago, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

I see most of you ware saying that you agree that Imam Al Hasan (عليه السلام) is forgotten so please at the end of all your responses type,

well said jazak ALLAH 

• Advanced Member
19 hours ago, randomly curious said:

and just relying on what people saw in thier dreams shouldn't be considered sufficient

Salaam .

I agree 100% with what you say.I  still don't know if the incident is reliable,it was something I saw In a hussaniya and chose to share 

Wassalam

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Hamdan haider said:

Salaam .

I agree 100% with what you say.I  still don't know if the incident is reliable,it was something I saw In a hussaniya and chose to share 

Wassalam

w.s brother

my statement wasn't particularly reffering to you. 3 years ago, even i Had a similar experience personally. and even i got the same reply after asking what you asked. and as i said earlier, they are Wajhullah (Face of Allah azwj) no one can resemble them.