Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

22 minutes ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

They stole Fadak from her even though she was the Holy Prophet's daughter.

Right and she made that clear in her sermon. However, that does not equate to proof to the door nor does she mention anything in her sermon. Killing/Beating her is of higher implications than taking some property of her. 

Guest Pschological Warfare

The status of Muhammad al-Mustafa (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) is the underlying factor in all most All issues between Muslims. 

If someone can doubt, deny, and go against the Representative of Allah(عزّ وجلّ), and get way with it, this fact determines all  future incidents and blanket immunity for the oppressors. 

Otherwise, an act of disobedience is enough to remove them from the group of believers. Why, because if you are really sure and are convinced and have true faith that this is the Representative of Allah(عزّ وجلّ)- No doubt/or second guessing in his decision, command can ever enter in the mind of a True believer. Its just not logical. Tragedy of Thursday, some were dismissed from his mercy(presence). Yet, I see all kind of excuses offered to defend them. If you are so sure that Heaven was guaranteed - don't write May Allah(عزّ وجلّ) be pleased with them. "May" implies not sure. 

All incidents Fadak, Attack on the Truthful ( Qur'an 3:61) will have no impact on the ones who only market Muhammad al-Mustafa (peace be upon him and his pure progeny) as infallible in terms of revelation ( which is not accurate). They will not see/understand or want to understand the fact that dishonorable, and evil intent is enough to remove them from friend to foe category. 

Book of Allah(عزّ وجلّ) was enough on Tragedy of Thursday.

Was not enough on Fadak issue. 

Evil intent is not enough

----the Marketing and protection of the Majority sect will go on. Because without these few individuals there is nothing they cab claim its origin from the Book of Allah(عزّ وجلّ). 

No evidence will be enough they will keep spinning it. 

1 hour ago, Diaz said:

And you still love them? 

I hold Imam Ali’s view of them. I don’t need to go out and celebrate their death anniversaries like a cult. Call them out for their missteps, but also have Muslim unity in the back of my head. They took Fadak, yet Imam Ali was still assisting the caliphate. I don’t see him being so civil if they murdered his wife.

18 hours ago, 786:) said:

Right and she made that clear in her sermon. However, that does not equate to proof to the door nor does she mention anything in her sermon. Killing/Beating her is of higher implications than taking some property of her. 

Confiscating Bibi fatima (sa) haq it equates to as literally stealing from Rasulillah himself . Now, you said: "Killing/Beating her is of higher implications than taking some property of her. 

How did you derived to this assessment without actually considering  that fadak had belonged to Rasulillah? Killing/beating and stealing Rasulallah haq the implication are all not same? 

How so they are not all the same?

7 hours ago, 786:) said:

I hold Imam Ali’s view of them. I don’t need to go out and celebrate their death anniversaries like a cult. Call them out for their missteps, but also have Muslim unity in the back of my head. They took Fadak, yet Imam Ali was still assisting the caliphate. I don’t see him being so civil if they murdered his wife.

Unfortunately there is a lot of exaggeration on both sides. But even taking this into account they coerced Imam 'Ali into pledging allegience and made his wife die angry.

Edited by gharib570

2 hours ago, gharib570 said:

Unfortunately there is a lot of exaggeration on both sides. But even taking this into account they coerced Imam 'Ali into pledging allegience and made his wife die angry.

READ: sermon of shiqshiqiya Nahjul Balagha IMAM ALI ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) did not pledge alliegence/Give baya to abu bakr  he never gave bayah it's a lie so 786:) you can know if by help you mean baya ur r wrong my brother. w/salaam

Again, put the attack to a side, they angered Fatima, and she was threatened, the people of Saqifa forced Imam Ali (عليه السلام) to pledge allegiance under the threat of the sword and burning down his house. 

Isn't this not enough to prove that Abu Bakr and Umar are cursed?