Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
THREE1THREE

Saul(Paul) refuted

Rate this topic

Deuteronomy 13

13 If a prophet, or ONE WHO FORETELLS BY DREAMS, appears among you and announces to you a sign or wonder, 2 and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods”  and let us worship them,” 3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or DREAMER. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him. 5 That prophet or DREAMER must be put to death for inciting rebellion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. That prophet or DREAMER tried to turn you from the way the Lord your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.

Acts 26:12-18

12“On one of these journeys I was going to Damascus with the authority and commission of the chief priests. 13About noon, King Agrippa, as I was on the road, I saw a light from heaven, brighter than the sun, blazing around me and my companions. 14We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in Aramaic,‘Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’

15“Then I asked, ‘Who are you, Lord?’

“ ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the Lord replied. 16‘Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of me. 17I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them 18to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Paul believes and put elements of greek methodology such as “the Father” and “the Son” , The Father is God who dwells in heaven and the Son is the lower God, Paul was a Dualist, Hellenistic Jew convert. He put these Elements in the gospels and obviously his epistles are full of Greek methodology, but God dumb strucks him in one of his epistles.

1 Corinthians 8:6

“6yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live”

Paul makes it clear that “the Father” is God, not the Son nor the Holy Spirit. If Paul was a trinitarian he would say, “there is but one God, the Father  the Son The Holy Spirit,...” Paul calls God “the Father” the same way Prophet Ezra, Daniel Jeremiah called God “Allah”.

Ephesians 1:3

“3Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ”

Romans 15:6

“6so that with one mind and one voice you may glorify the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

We can clearly see that Paul is distinguishing God from Jesus and that Jesus has a God and that God is the father of Jesus. 

Colossians 1:3

“3We always thank God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ” 

Philippians 2:5-7

5In your relationships with one another, have the same mindset as Christ Jesus:

6Who, being in very nature God,

did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage;

7rather, he made himself nothing

by taking the very nature of a servant,

being made in human likeness.

Now in verse 5 Paul is telling the people to have the same mindset as Jesus amongst each other then he continues on in verse by saying 6 “who being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage” and he go’s in verse 7 by pretty much saying jesus took on a form of a human. 

In verse 6 Paul says “Who being very nature God” over here Paul believes Jesus to be God but then as we continue on in verse 6 Paul says “did not consider equality with God something to be used to his own advantage”  Now over here Paul is distinguishing Jesus from God Almighty but he also believes jesus was also God beside God Almighty but Jesus who is the second God manifested himself in a human form ,as verse 7 shows, so that he is no longer equal to God Almighty rather he is limited. 

Now this is obviously a heresy and dualism since Jesus is a God beside God Almighty, despite jesus manifesting himself in a human form because in nature he is a God beside God Almighty except he is a limited God beside God Almighty. This is obviously not Monotheism at all and contradicts the Law and the prophets.

Colossians 1:15 

15The Son is the image of the invisible God

God says in, Isaiah 40:18 “To whom will you liken God? To what image will you compare Him”

Exodus 20:4 “You shall not make for yourselves a graven image or any LIKENESS which is in the heavens above, which is on the earth below, or which is in the water beneath the earth.”

Deuteronomy 4:15-16 “And you shall watch yourselves very well, for you did not see any form on the day that the LORD spoke to you at Horeb from the midst of the fire. 

Lest you become corrupt and make for yourselves a graven image, the representation of any form, the likeness of male or female,”

“I am God, and there’s no other; I am God, and there is no one like Me” Isaiah 46:9 

Isaiah 40:25 “To whom will you compare Me? Or is my equal? Says the Holy One.

Isaiah 46:5 “With whom will you compare Me or count Me equal ? To whom will you compare Me so we are alike?” Says the Lord”

Isaiah 45:6 “In order that they know from the shining of the sun and from the west that there is no one besides Me; I am LORD and there is no other.”

Isaiah 45:5 “I am the LORD, and there is no other; besides Me there is no God...“

Paul is clearly contradicting the Law and the prophets, God has no form of any likeness that is in the heavens above or on earth below or below the earth under the sea. If God has no form, then Jesus cannot be the image of God otherwise it would be implying that God has a human form which is Jesus himself or Jesus is what God looks like this is obviously blasphemy and contradicts the Law and the prophets. 

Galatians 1:6-10 

6I am astonished that you are so quickly deserting the one who called you to live in the grace of Christ and are turning to a different gospel— 7which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ. 8But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God’s curse! 9As we have already said, so now I say again: If anybody is preaching to you a gospel other than what you accepted, let them be under God’s curse!

10Am I now trying to win the approval of human beings, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ.

No angel of God from heaven will deceive people, if God wanted to test His people he would send deceivers like Paul, read Deuteronomy 13, it’s either a dreamer (which is Paul) or a false prophet, some people knew Paul was a false disciple of Christ. Paul is desperately trying to win their approval in a clever way and lead them astray from the true path forever which is his main goal.

Paul contradicts Jesus’ disciple James the just and Jesus himself, Paul taught contrary to what Jesus and James the Just taught. 

Paul’s says in, Galatians 2:16 

16know that a person is not justified by the works of the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. 

Romans 3:28

28For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law. 

Romans 7:1-4

1Do you not know, brothers and sisters—for I am speaking to those who know the law—that the law has authority over someone only as long as that person lives? 2For example, by law a married woman is bound to her husband as long as he is alive, but if her husband dies, she is released from the law that binds her to him. 3So then, if she has sexual relations with another man while her husband is still alive, she is called an adulteress. But if her husband dies, she is released from that law and is not an adulteress if she marries another man.

4So, my brothers and sisters, you also died to the law through the body of Christ,”

Over here Paul gave a parable which is clearly implying that the law as been abolished through Christ’s crucifixion thus a person no longer needs to observe the law.

Ephesians 2:14-15

“14For he himself is our peace, who has made the two groups one and has destroyed the barrier, the dividing wall of hostility, 15by setting aside in his flesh the law with its commands and regulations.”

Paul obviously is implying that God’s Law brings hostility when obviously that is not the case otherwise God will be unjust and evil, that is blasphemy. Since Paul believes God’s Law brings hostility he go’s on by saying the law is pretty much abolished through Christ flesh(implying through his crucifixion).

Galatians 5:18

18But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

Galatians 5:4

4You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace.

Galatians 3:13

13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us

Again Paul is blaspheming God by saying His laws are a curse, God does not burden his servant nor does He put His servants  in a burden, Paul is pretty much implying that through Jesus’ crucifixion the Law was abolished. 

Galatians 3:24-25

24So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

James the just says  James 2:14-

14What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 

And also James 2:8-11

8If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”  you are doing right. 9But if you show favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers. 10For whoever keeps the whole law and yet stumbles at just one point is guilty of breaking all of it. 11For he who said, “You shall not commit adultery,” also said, “You shall not murder.” If you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a lawbreaker.

James the just makes it clear that having faith does not save a person without performing good deeds (i.e fulfilling religious obligations). James the Just implies in James 2:8-11 that if a person adheres to the laws but neglects one law then that person that’s observing the other laws, his adherence is in vain since he as neglected one law of the Laws, a person has to try and observe all the laws in order for his adherence to he valid in God’s sight. 

Mathew 5:17-20:

Fulfilling the Law and prophets 

17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets(unaltered teachings and message); I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the scribes, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Jesus makes it clear in Mathew 5:17 that he came to fulfil the Law(I.e laws in the Torah) and the prophets (unaltered message of the prophets), now since Jesus came to fulfil the law & the prophets that means he came to fulfil the same message of the other prophets that came before him which is to believe in the absolute oneness of God which the Jews believe in and the the law of Moses which the prophets abided by. 

2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face(favours), and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Ecclesiastes 12:13 “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.” 

I Samuel 15:22 “And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.”

It is clear that the prophets of old adhered to the Law of Moses and preached to adhere to the law of Moses. Paul on the other hand is clearly contradicting Jesus and James the Just and is not abiding by the Law of Moses, Jesus makes it clear in Mathew 5:20 if a person does not harken to the Law of Moses and be better then Pharisees then that person will not enter paradise. Paul says a person is saved by faith while James the Just and Jesus believe a person is save by faith and good deeds (i.e fulfilling religious obligations and doing good), Jesus also says in Mathew 5:19 if someone neglects one of the laws and preaches to do the same would be the least in paradise, rationally if someone neglects all the laws or most of the laws then that person won’t be in heaven as Mathew 5:20 clearly shows. This also shows that Paul is in hell as we speak since he contradicts Jesus teachings and James the Just who also shows that Jesus did not die for your sins if Jesus died for your sins that means that a person can steal or commit murder and also Paul believes if a person declares Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised Jesus from the dead you will be saved (Romans 10:9), Jesus says otherwise in Mathew 5:19 and also James the just in James 2:8-11, 2:14. 

Since Jesus came to fulfil the prophets and the law this means jesus also came to fulfil Ezekiel 18:20-21,

“The soul that sins, it shall die, a son shall not bear the sins of the father, and the father shall not bear the sins of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself. And if the wicked man repent of all his sins  that he has committed and keeps all My laws and executes justice and righteousness, he shall surely live, he shall not die.”

And also Hosea 6:6, “6For I desire mercy, not sacrifice” It is clear that God didn’t send anyone to sacrifice as Hosea 6:6 clearly states God desires mercy not sacrifice, that means sacrifices have been abolish long ago by prophet Hosea, and Jesus came to fulfil it as Mathew 5:17 clearly shows. 

So the whole original sin doctrine was not taught by jesus nor did Jesus’ disciples preach that nor did they preach that if someone testifies Jesus is Lord and that God raised him(Jesus) from the dead would be saved. It was a Pauline teaching not from Jesus at all. 

2 Corinthians 5:

We implore you on Christ’s behalf: Be reconciled to God. 21God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

This obviously contradicts Jesus teachings and James the Just as clearly shown above. This is simply Paul deceiving other people from going to the true path. 

If Paul was really a disciple of Christ then he he would follow jesus’ command, Jesus commanded to follow the Law and the prophets. 

John 15:10

“If you keep my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s commands and remain in his love.”

Jesus commanded to follow God’s commandments and also gave us parables to guide us and give us examples  so if someone does not do any of these then he or she would be in hellfire for not obeying God’s Messenger and commandments.  And if you obey God’s commandments then you would be dear to God Almighty and remain in His love. 

What Paul teaches contradicts jesus’ teachings and has no basis as all. It is clear that Paul is in hell for not abiding by the law which Jesus came to fulfil and preach. 

Through out Jesus’ mission he always preached to hold on to the law and the law is the only why to salvation(eternal life) here are few passages which show that clearly. 

Mark 10:17-23:

17As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’”

20“Teacher,” he declared, “all these I have kept since I was a boy.”

21Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22At this the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!”

Jesus over here tells this fellow to follow the commandments in order to receive eternal life. 

Mathew 5:1-20

1Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2“Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 5But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8“ ‘These people honor Me with their lips,

but their hearts are far from Me.

9They worship Me in vain;

their teachings are merely human rules.’ ”

10Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. 11What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

12Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?”

13He replied, “Every plant that my Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. 14Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”

15Peter said, “Explain the parable to us.”

16“Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked 

them. 17“Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

Jesus exposed the teachers of the law by they abandoning one of the commandments and replacing it with their man made laws, jesus criticises them and shows how irrational their man made Law from a logical and rational point of view, it is clear that Jesus defended the commandments and preached to adhere to the law.  Further more the Tanakh makes it clear God’s Law is simple and brings ease not what Paul tries to betray the law as a curse,  Psalms 19:8 

“8The law of the Lord is perfect, restoring the soul; the testimony of the Lord is faithful, making the simple one wise.”

It is clear that Paul is trying hard to deceive people but the only thing he is doing is exposing himself by blaspheming God by saying his Law is a curse. The whole belief system of jesus dying for your sins has zero sense of justice here’s a parable as an example to show how irrational it is.

Judge1. Once upon a time there was a young man who committed a crime, later that day he regretted it and was sent to the court, the young man cried and cried bitterly because of the crime that he committed and regrets it very much, he expressed to the judge how much he regretted the crime that he committed and begged for mercy, the judge told the young man that you will be sent to jail unless you pay 100k for bail, as the judge was finishing saying that a man came in and said to the judge “I will pay for his bail” so the judge accepted and the young man was released. 

Judge2. Once upon a time there was young man who committed a crime, later that day he regretted the crime that he committed and was sent to the court, the young man cried and cried bitterly because of the crime that he committed and regrets it very much, he expressed to the judge how much he regretted the crime that he committed and begged for mercy, so the judge told the young man “I will forgive you but on one condition....that you will never do it again” the young man was very glad and did not see the jail.

person who was standing before judge2 regretted his crime.

that would be interpreted as the person regretted committing a sin.

the person standing before judge2 was expressing his regret and begging for mercy, when the person was begging for mercy he was begging for forgiveness, judge2 would forgive him but on a certain condition 

that would be interpreted as the person expressing his regret of committing the sin to God & asking God for forgiveness and this is the condition, 

2 Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face(favours), and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Ezekiel 18:20-21,

“The soul that sins, it shall die, a son shall not bear the sins of the father, and the father shall not bear the sins of the son; the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself. And if the wicked man repent of all his sins  that he has committed and keeps all My laws and executes justice and righteousness, he shall surely live, he shall not die.”

Judge1 on other hand wouldn’t forgive and would send the man to jail unless someone would come bare the burden of his payment.

That would be interpreted as God wouldn’t forgive the person and the person would be sent to hell unless someone came and took his place

Jesus was saved and God made Paul dumb struck and admit it himself, Paul knew the true message of Christ but he didn’t want his teaching to triumphant and unfortunately he won...but for now, Hebrews 5:7 

7During the days of Jesus’ life on earth, he offered up prayers and petitions with fervent cries and tears to the one who could save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverent submission.

Psalms 34:17-22

[But the righteous] cry, and the LORD hears, and delivers them(Plural of majesty) out of all their(Plural of majesty) troubles. The LORD [is] near those(plural of majesty) who are(Plural of majesty) of a broken heart; and saves such who are(Plural of majesty) of a contrite spirit. Many [are] the affliction of the righteous(Plural of majesty) , but the LORD delivers him out of them all. He keeps all his bones, not one of them will be broken. Evil will slay the wicked, and those who hate the righteous will be desolate. The LORD redeems the soul of His servants, and none of those who trust in Him will be desolate. 

Luke 22:39-44

Jesus Prays on the Mount of Olives

39Then, accompanied by the disciples, Isho left the upstairs room and went as usual to the Mount of Olives. 40There he told them, “Pray that you will not give in to temptation.”

41He walked away, about a stone’s throw, and knelt down with his face to the ground and prayed, 42“Father, if You are willing, please take this cup of suffering away from me. Yet I want Your will to be done, not mine.” 43Then an angel from heaven appeared and strengthened him. 44He prayed more fervently, and he was in such agony of spirit that his sweat fell to the ground like great drops of blood. (Psalms 34:6-8)-(Psalms 28:1-8)

Deuteronomy 21:22-23

If a man commits a sin for which he is sentenced to death, and he is put to death  you shall then hang him on a pole. But you shall not leave his body on the pole overnight. Rather, you shall bury him on that same day, for a hanging human corpse is a blasphemy of God, and you shall not defile your land, which the LORD, your God, is giving you as an inheritance. 

Psalms 34:6-8

this poor man cried, and the LORD heard, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encamps around those(Plural of majesty) who fear Him, and delivered them(plural of majesty). O taste and see that the LORD [is] good, blessed [is] the man [who] trusts Him.

It is obvious why jesus prayed to be saved if he was crucified on the cross then he would be considered as a blasphemer to God and the ignorant will see jesus as a blasphemer and not just that but a sinner aswell, the Jews have given many false accusations and misinterpreted Jesus words, if we look at John 10:27-39 

John 10:27-39

27My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. 28I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand. 29My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand. 30I and the Father are one.”

31Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33“We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

34Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “elohim (godly people)” ’ ? 35If he called them ‘elohim(godly people)-(Psalms 82:6),’ to whom the word of God came—and Scripture cannot be set aside— 36what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own [representative] and sent to the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am the son of God’? 37Do not believe me unless I do the works of my Father. 

38But if I do them, even though you do not believe me, believe the works, that you may know and understand that the Father is united with me, and I am united with the father.” 39Again they tried to seize him, but he escaped their grasp.

John 10:29

My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me.

John 10:30

I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my hand.

John 10:31

My LORD, who has given them to me, is greater than all ; no one can snatch them out of my LORD’s hand.

John 10:32

I and the LORD are one(in purpose).”

As can be seen from John 10:29 and John 10:30 Jesus was telling the Jews that he and God share something in common, and it was: no one can pluck the faithful from either of their hands. This was the common factor between Jesus and God in this case, and not that Jesus was himself God, or that they were exactly the same.

In john 10:32 we see that the Jews misunderstood what Jesus had meant by “I and my Father are one.” (John 10:29). And in john 10:33 they accused him of blasphemy. Now, had Jesus been God, or had he and God been one in a literal sense then he wouldn’t have hesitated to clarify the matter at that point. Jesus at that point said, “Is it not written in your law, I said, You are gods?” What he was trying to say was that if the Jews called “I and my Father are one” blasphemy then they should call what was written in their law “You are gods” blasphemy too.

The reasoning behind this is “You are elohim” does not mean that you, the Jewish Messengers, are Gods, it is rather an expression. It just means that you are godly people. The same applies to “I and my Father are one.” It does not mean that Jesus is God or that he and God are the same literally. It’s just an expression meaning one purpose.

It’s is clear that Jews gave false accusations and took his words out of context even though he showed them a Clear metaphor as an example, jesus through out his life spoke metaphorically in some parts of the Gospel. Jesus feared the crucifixion from how harsh it is and how it will effect his reputation, God answers his prays as seen in the Psalms and Hebrews 5:7 testifies to it, thus he is saved from this burden. 

Was Paul a terrorist? 

Now that we know Paul is a false dreamer and is a false disciple of Christ, what did Saul(Paul) do the church of God and the original followers of Christ the are called  the Way, in the time of the disciples of Christ? 

Acts 7

57At this they covered their ears and, yelling at the top of their voices, they all rushed at him, 58dragged him out of the city and began to stone him. Meanwhile, the witnesses laid their coats at the feet of a young man named Saul.

59While they were stoning him, Stephen prayed, “Master Jesus, receive my spirit.” 60Then he fell on his knees and cried out, “LORD, do not hold this sin against them.” When he had said this, he fell asleep.

Acts 8 

1And Saul approved of their killing him.

The Church Persecuted and Scattered

On that day a great persecution broke out against the church in Jerusalem, and all except the apostles were scattered throughout Judea and Samaria. 2Godly men buried Stephen and mourned deeply for him. 3But Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off both men and women and put them in prison.

Acts 9 

1Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Master’s disciples. He went to the high priest 2and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to, the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 

It is clear that Saul(Paul) approved of killing the original followers of Christ whom also called themselves, the Way. Saul(Paul) threatened the disciples and teamed up with the enemies of Christ against his followers and disciples. He also terrorised the people in the church of God who are the true followers of Christ. Saul(Paul) wanted to wipe out the message of Christ and his followers but they kept on flourishing across the world. Saul(Paul) couldn’t keep up with them and would have to make a big army in order to compete with them so Saul(Paul) decided to hijack Jesus message  within Christianity and deceive the people by altering the message of Christ about monotheism and adhering to the confirmed reformed law that Christ brought. Saul(Paul) copied the gospel and added his own words to it replacing some words to support his dualism doctrine, and he went on preaching Jesus is the literal Son of God. 

Acts 9 

“Saul spent several days with the believers in Damascus. 20At once he began to preach in the synagogues that Jesus is the Son of God.”

Obviously over here Saul(Paul) started his mission to misguide people by preaching Jesus is the literal Son of God which makes jesus another God who is subordinate to God Almighty; which is a dualist doctrine.  Paul(Saul) is obviously trying his hardest to get rid of Jesus’ original message and teachings. that was after staying with believers for a while before he began to hijack the message of Jesus. Let’s go further in Acts 9

26When he came to Jerusalem, he tried to join the disciples, but they were all afraid of him, not believing that he really was a disciple. 27But Barnabas took him and brought him to the apostles. He told them how Saul on his journey had seen the Master and that the Master had spoken to him, and how in Damascus he had preached fearlessly in the name of Jesus.

Obviously over here Saul(Paul) has deceived Barnabas and said that he had preached Christ’s gospel. The disciples knew they couldn’t trust him due to his terrorising attacks but Barnabas convinced them since Saul(Paul) deceived Barnabas that he had a dream about Jesus and speaking to him. 

Paul continued to use his false dream of jesus appointing him to deceive people in to the wrong path. Paul used Jesus’ peaceful approach to deceive and block the people from the true message of Christ. 

Acts 26

14We all fell to the ground, and I heard a voice saying to me in Aramaic,  ‘Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me? It is hard for you to kick against the goads.’

15“Then I asked, ‘Who are you, Lord?’

“ ‘I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,’ the Lord replied. 16‘Now get up and stand on your feet. I have appeared to you to appoint you as a servant and as a witness of what you have seen and will see of me. 17I will rescue you from your own people and from the Gentiles. I am sending you to them 18to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Paul used a smart strategy to deceive the people but he was afraid at the same time 

Acts 15

Disagreement Between Paul and Barnabas

36Some time later Paul said to Barnabas, “Let us go back and visit the believers in all the towns where we preached the word of the Lord and see how they are doing.” 37Barnabas wanted to take John, also called Mark, with them, 38but Paul did not think it wise to take him, because he had deserted them in Pamphylia and had not continued with them in the work. 39They had such a sharp disagreement that they parted company. Barnabas took Mark and sailed for Cyprus, 40but Paul chose Silas and left, commended by the believers to the grace of the Lord. 41He went through Syria and Cilicia, strengthening the churches.

Obviously Paul didn’t want to go back with  the apostle Mark,  back to the places that he and Barnabas preached at, and it’s obvious why, because if he did then he would be persecuted eventually after apostle Mark finds out what Paul is preaching behind the apostles and Barnabas. And according to the Law (Deuteronomy 13) he has to be killed since his a false dreamer if they found out.  And the passage mentions that Paul deserted apostle Mark, Paul preached his own beliefs to the people to deceive them after that. 

Why was Paul really afraid? And had a sharp argument with Barnabas? 

Acts 13 

28Though they found no proper ground for a death sentence, they asked Pilate to have him executed. 29When they had carried out all that was written about him, they took him down from the cross and laid him in a tomb. 30But God raised him from the dead, 31and for many days he was seen by those who had traveled with him from Galilee to Jerusalem. They are now his witnesses to our people.

32“We tell you the good news: What God promised our ancestors 33he has fulfilled for us, their children, by raising up Jesus. As it is written in the second Psalm:

“ ‘You are my son;

today I have become your father.’ 

34God raised him from the dead so that he will never be subject to decay. As God has said,

“ ‘I will give you the holy and sure blessings promised to David.’ 

35So it is also stated elsewhere:

“ ‘You will not let your holy one see decay.’ 

36“Now when David had served God’s purpose in his own generation, he fell asleep; he was buried with his ancestors and his body decayed. 37But the one whom God raised from the dead did not see decay.

38“Therefore, my friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. 39Through him everyone who believes is set free from every sin, a justification you were not able to obtain under the law of Moses.

Paul claims that Jesus was crucified and buried in a tomb but was raised on the third day and became God’s Son,  Paul misquotes Psalms 2:7 terribly to support his claims that Jesus was raised up to be God’s Son on the third day, and Paul tries to justify his theology by quoting a small portion of Psalms 16:10 and again Paul misquotes the passage again, and then Paul goes on saying that it is through Christ that your sins are forgiven and freed from sin which they were not able to obtain with the Law of Moses. 

Now their are many things that are problematic with his claims, his first deception was misquoting the Psalms 2:7 

What does Psalm2:7 say and what is its meaning and about.  Psalms 2:7 ”I will tell of the decree; The LORD said to me, You are My son; and this day have I begotten you.” 

What does the expression “Begotten” and “son” mean ?  Here are some examples.

The verse in I John 5:1 says, “...Jesus is the Christ is born of God....” This indicates that Jesus was born of God, but was Jesus the only born son of God? Let us look at what the Bible says:

God talking to Moses:

Exodus 4:22 And you shall say to Pharaoh, so said the LORD, “My  firstborn son is Israel”

Exodus 4:23 So I say to you, ‘Send out My son so that he will worship Me, but if you refuse to send him out, behold, I am going to slay your firstborn son’”

In  Exodus 4:22-23  Israel is respectively, was regarded as the first born son of God. This means that Jesus was not the only born son of God. This means that the word “born” does not mean conception. It’s just a form of expression God used to show the closeness of people to Him.

Finally, there were many other people mentioned in the bible as sons of God, and one of them was Solomon:

I Chronicles 22:9 Behold, a son shall be born to thee, who shall be a man of rest; and I will give him rest from all his enemies round about: for his name shall be Solomon, and I will give peace and quietness unto Israel in his days.

I Chronicles 22:10 He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.

Also, remember that some of these verses are taken from the Old Testament, and that this book was originally written in Hebrew. Had the word born or son meant born or son in a literal sense then the Jews would have been ahead of everyone else in claiming their literal sonship to God, or in claiming the literal sonship of Solomon to God. The Jews know their language, and they know what son means. They know that the word “son” should not be taken literally.

If Jesus is not the only born son of God, then what does begotten or born mean? Should the two words be taken literally? The only way we can justify these words is by looking at the Bible again. In I Peter 1:3 the Bible says, “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.” The word begotten is also used here. God can beget us unto lively hope. Does the word “begotten” here mean conception? No. It is a form of expression. This word means “gave rise to” or “brought”.

Also in Job 38:28 the Bible says, “Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?” Can the drops of dew be begotten? No. It’s just a form of expression. Rain does not have a father nor are drops of dew begotten in a literal sense.

If we cannot take the word begotten in literal sense with David, the drops of dew, or “us unto a lively hope” then why should we take Jesus as the literal begotten son of God?

Finally, in the book Revelation 1:5 says, “And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood.” Why is it that when Jesus is mentioned as being begotten of God it is taken literally, and when he is mentioned that he is begotten from the dead it is not taken literally? The truth is because the word begotten here does not mean any one could be conceived of the dead; it is a form of expression. The same thing with God, He begets not, and this word “begotten” is only a form of expression.

What’s Psalms 2 about since it’s referring to Christ? Let’s see the context.

Psalms 2:12

Why have nations gathered and [why do] kingdoms think vain things? 

Kings of a land stand up, and nobles take counsel together against the LORD and against His Messiah ? 

“Let us break their bands and cast off their cords from us.”

He who dwells in heaven laughs(reference to jesus); the LORD mocks them.

Then He speaks to them in His wrath; and He frightens them with His sore displeasure.

“But I have enthroned My king on Zion, My holy mount.”

I will tell of the decree; The LORD said to me, “You are My son(godly servant); this day I have begotten(gave rise to) you. 

Request of Me, and I will make nations your inheritance, and the ends of the earth your possession.

You shall break them with an Iron rod; like a potter’s vessel you shall shatter them.”

And now, [you] kings, be wise; be admonished, [you] Judges of earth.

Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with quaking.

Arms yourselves with purity lest He becomes angry and you perish in the way; for in a moment His wrath will be kindled; the praise of all who take refuge in Him.

Obviously this Psalms 2 talks about how the nations and the Pharisees plotted against Jesus, God’s Messiah, and shows how God plotted against them by saving Jesus and raising Jesus to the heavens and Jesus is laughing at them and God mocks them. The passage also talks of future events that will happen when Christ returns. This Psalms is obviously not in Paul’s favour rather Paul is concealing the context of the Psalms 2, now add it up with the next Psalms he mentions. 

Paul terribly misquotes Psalms 16:10 to support his beliefs, he concealed other parts of the verse that actually give a context to the verse, what Paul did was take the verse out of context to support his doctrine, the verse does refer to jesus but what is the proper the context of Psalms 16? Lets see...

Psalms 16:

.....O’God, guard me for I have taken refuge in You. You should should say to the LORD, “You are my Master; my good is not incumbent upon You”

For the  holy ones who are in the earth, and the mighty ones in whom is all my delight.

May the sorrows of those who hasten after another [deity) increase; I will not pour their libations of blood, nor will I take their names upon my lips.

The LORD is my allotted portion and my cup; You guide my destiny.

Portions have fallen to me in pleasant places; even the inheritance pleases me.”

I will bless the LORD, Who concealed me; even at night my conscience instructs me.

I have placed the LORD before me constantly; because [He is] at my right hand, I will not falter.

Therefor, my heart rejoiced, and my soul was glad; even my flesh shall dwell in safety.

For You shall not forsake my soul to the grave; You not allow Your pious ones to see the pit.

You shall let me know the way of life, the fullness of joys in Your presence. There is a pleasantness in Your right hand forever.

Psalms 16 make it clear that Jesus was saved by Jesus escaping from the crucifixion when everything turned dark thus God concealed him and he run to safety and did not face the crucifixion and he, According to the Psalms, spoke against the gentiles who indulged in hanging him on the cross and hurting him whom believe in a false deity and was raised to the heavens. The Psalms also makes it clear that Jesus will not see the grave, it doesn’t weather it’s 1 day 1 month 1 year 1 thousand years or 1 million years the fact that Paul believes Jesus was resurrected from dead on the third day contradicts the clear cut straight forward verse in Psalms 16: “For You shall not forsake my soul to the grave; You not allow Your pious one to see the pit.”. It is clear that Psalms 16:10 is not in Paul’s favour thus he concealed a part of it, misinterpreted some words and revealed a part of it. 

Obviously Paul either forgot that Jesus came to fulfil the Law and reform it and he did not come to abolish the law and the message of the prophets(before they got tampered with a bit) or  he is deceiving people like he already did before. Does God forgive other people’s sins if they turn back to Him? Let see what the OT says...

II Chronicles 7:14 “If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face(favours), and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.”

Ecclesiastes 12:13 “Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.” 

I Samuel 15:22 “And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD? Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.”

Ezekiel 18:20-21

Also Jesus in Matthew makes it Clear that one must obey the laws to enter heaven and the one who neglects the least of the Law will be least in the heavens. So if that person neglects all the laws then he would be sent to hell 

Mathew 5: 18-19.

18For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 

Is is clear that God forgives people’s sins no matter how much they committed with the condition that they uphold God’s Law and submit to Him. 

It is clear that Paul thought it was not wise get Mark the disciple of Christ with him back to were he and Barnabas preached because he taught the opposite of what the disciples of Christ teach, Barnabas and Jesus himself. And that Paul would have to be killed since his a false dreamer if the disciple of Christ found out, according to the law. 

Paul in his epistle again tried to deceive people by altering the context of the law to suit his doctrine in Romans 10 

1Brothers and sisters, my heart’s desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. 2For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. 3Since they did not know the righteousness of God and sought to establish their own, they did not submit to God’s righteousness. 4Christ is the culmination of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes.

5Moses writes this about the righteousness that is by the law: “The person who does these things will live by them.”  6But the righteousness that is by faith says: “Do not say in your heart, ‘Who will ascend into heaven?’ ”  (that is, to bring Christ down) 7“or ‘Who will descend into the deep?’ ”  (that is, to bring Christ up from the dead). 8But what does it say? “The word is near you; it is in your mouth and in your heart,” that is, the message concerning faith that we proclaim: 9If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.

Paul quotes verses from Deuteronomy 30 to the people and gives a small commentary on it. But is his commentary inline with the context of Deuteronomy 30? Let’s see what Deuteronomy 30 says...

30:10-14 

When you obey the LORD, your God, to observe His commandments and His statues written in this Torah scroll, [and] when you return to the LORD, your God with all your heart work all your soul.

For this commandment which I command you this day, is not concealed from you, nor it is far away. 

It is not in heaven, that you should say, “who will up to heaven for us and fetch it for us, to tell [it] to us, so that we can fulfill it?” 

Nor is it beyond the sea, that you should say, “Who will cross to the other side of the sea for us to fetch it for us, to tell [it] to us, so that we can fulfill it?” 

Rather, [this] thing is very close to you; it is in your mouth and in your heart, so that you can fulfill it 

Obviously Paul took the verse out of context to support his false doctrine, the verses speak for themselves as can be seen above, it has nothing to do with Christ nor relates to Christ. Paul then goes ahead and claims that if someone says “Jesus is Lord” and God raised him from the dead he will be saved; but does jesus teach something like that? How does one  inherit eternal life(paradise) ? Let’s see what Jesus says....

Mathew 5:17-20:

Fulfilling the Law and prophets 

17“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets(unaltered teachings and message); I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. 19Therefore anyone who sets aside one of the least of these commands and teaches others accordingly will be called least in the kingdom of heaven, but whoever practices and teaches these commands will be called great in the kingdom of heaven. 20For I tell you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the Pharisees and the teachers of the scribes, you will certainly not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 10:17-23:

17As Jesus started on his way, a man ran up to him and fell on his knees before him. “Good teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”

18“Why do you call me good?” Jesus answered. “No one is good—except God alone. 19You know the commandments: ‘You shall not murder, you shall not commit adultery, you shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony, you shall not defraud, honor your father and mother.’”

20“Teacher,” he declared, “all these I have kept since I was a boy.”

21Jesus looked at him and loved him. “One thing you lack,” he said. “Go, sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.”

22At this the man’s face fell. He went away sad, because he had great wealth.

23Jesus looked around and said to his disciples, “How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!”

Matthew 15:

1Then some Pharisees and teachers of the law came to Jesus from Jerusalem and asked, 2“Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don’t wash their hands before they eat!”

3Jesus replied, “And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition? 4For God said, ‘Honor your father and mother’ and ‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death.’ 5But you say that if anyone declares that what might have been used to help their father or mother is ‘devoted to God,’ 6they are not to ‘honor their father or mother’ with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition. 7You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

8“ ‘These people honor me with their lips,

but their hearts are far from me.

9They worship me in vain;

their teachings are merely human rules.’”

10Jesus called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. 11What goes into someone’s mouth does not defile them, but what comes out of their mouth, that is what defiles them.”

12Then the disciples came to him and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees were offended when they heard this?”

13He replied, “Every plant that my Father has not planted will be pulled up by the roots. 14Leave them; they are blind guides. If the blind lead the blind, both will fall into a pit.”

15Peter said, “Explain the parable to us.”

16“Are you still so dull?” Jesus asked them. 17“Don’t you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? 18But the things that come out of a person’s mouth come from the heart, and these defile them. 19For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. 20These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”

Mark 12:28-34 : 

The Most important Commandment

28One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, “Of all the commandments, which is the most important?”

29“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one(wholly).  30Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’  31The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’  There is no commandment greater than these.”

32“Well said, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one(wholly) and there is no other but Him. 33To love him with all your heart, with all your understanding and with all your strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself is more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”

34When Jesus saw that he had answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And from then on no one dared ask him any more questions.

It is clear that Jesus taught people to observe the Law to receive paradise, in other words be saved from hell. Thus completely nullifies Paul’s teachings and also proves that Paul is making up his own rules and doctrine to deceive the people, which then causes people not to be saved since they didn’t adhere to the Law. Deuteronomy 30:10-14 actually exposes Paul since in verse 14 it shows a person must fulfil the Law and it’s not hard, it’s in your heart and in your mouth and not somewhere far away, also Jesus makes it clear any teachings that the Lord God has not established will be pull out up by it roots, it is clear that Paul’s teachings have no basis. 

Paul Lying to the Judge ? In acts 24 we see Paul explicitly lying to the judge about his beliefs...

10When the governor motioned for him to speak, Paul replied: “I know that for a number of years you have been a judge over this nation; so I gladly make my defense. 11You can easily verify that no more than twelve days ago I went up to Jerusalem to worship. 12My accusers did not find me arguing with anyone at the temple, or stirring up a crowd in the synagogues or anywhere else in the city. 13And they cannot prove to you the charges they are now making against me. 14However, I admit that I worship the God of our ancestors as a follower of the Way, which they call a sect. I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, 15and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked. 16So I strive always to keep my conscience clear before God and man.

Acts 24:

5“We have found this man to be a troublemaker, stirring up riots among the Jews all over the world. He is a ringleader of the Nazarene sect 6

If Paul was really a follower of, the Way, he wouldn’t be contradicting jesus teachings and taking verses out context and the prophets and the Law.

If he was really a follower of, the Way then he wouldn’t be a dualist! Because that is not the case in his epistles

John:14:6

6Jesus answered, “I am, the Way; and [the] truth and the [way to] [eternal] life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus first addresses himself to be one of those who belong to the sect called “the Way” then says his the truth and the way to enteral life(paradise) and it is except through Christ whom the truth is with and enteral life(paradise), can come to the LORD well pleasing and pleased. If Paul was really from the, the Way, sect then he would believe there is only one God and  no other, not another god beside God aswell that takes on a form of a human. 

Was Saul(Paul) foretold in the OT as a deceiver? Let’s see what the OT says...

Isaiah tells us who Paul is and what he does and Paul tells you the exact same thing in Galatians 6:14, let’s see what prophet Isaiah says...

Isaiah 28:14-22

Therefore hear the word of the LORD, scornful men, rulers of this people in Jerusalem. Because you have said, WE HAVE CUT A COVENANT WITH DEATH; and, We have made a vision with SHAUL(Paul,  שְׁא֖וֹל “Saul” Shaul שְׁא֖וֹל), when the overwhelming rod passes through it will not come to us for we have made a LIE OUR REFUGE and WE HAVE HIDDEN IN FALSEHOOD. So, the LORD God says this: Behold, I placed in Zion a stone for a foundation, a tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; he who believes shall not hurry. And I will lay JUSTICE FOR A LINE, and RIGHTEOUSNESS FOR A PLUMMET; and THE HAIL SHALL SWEEP AWAY THE REFUGE OF THE LIE; and the waters shall overflow the hiding place. And YOUR COVENANT WITH DEATH shall be atoned for; and YOUR VISION WITH SHAUL(Paul, שְׁא֖וֹל “Saul” Shaul שְׁא֖וֹל) SHALL NOT RISE UP. When the overwhelming whip passes through, then you shall be for a tramping to it. AS OFTEN AS IT PASSES, it shall take you; for MORNING by MORNING It shall pass; and BY DAY and BY NIGHT, it shall only be a TERROR TO UNDERSTAND THE MESSAGE. For the bed is shorter then the one can stretch himself on; and the cover is narrower than the one can wrap himself in. For God shall rise up, as at mount Perazim; He shall be stirred as in the Gibeon Valley; to do His work, His strange work, and to perform His task, His foreign task. So, then, DO NOT BE MOCKERS, that your bonds not be made strong. For I have heard the LORD God of hosts that A FULL END IS DECREED ON ALL EARTH. 

Isaiah 28:9-11

Who is it he is trying to teach? To whom is he trying to explain his message ? To children weaned from their milk, to those just taken from the breast? 

1 Corinthians 3:2 

“2I gave you milk,not solid food,for you were not yet ready for it. Indeed, you are still not ready.“

For a precept for a percept, a percept for a percept, a line for a line, a line for a line, a little here, little there.

For with a distorted speech and in another language, does he speak to this people. 

14 Corinthians 21:

21In the Law it is written:

“With other tongues

and through the lips of foreigners

I will speak to this people,

but even then they will not listen to me,

says the Lord.” 

Isaiah 28:12-14 

“For he said to them, “This is the rest; give rest to the weary, and this is the tranquility”, but they would not listen 

And the word of the LORD shall be for them a percept for a percept, a percept for a percept, a line for a line, a line for a line, a little here, a little there, in order that they go and STUMBLE BACKWARDS AND BE BROKEN, and TRAPPED AND CUAGHT.

Therefore, listen to the world of the LORD, men of scorn, allegorists of this people who are in Jerusalem.” 

It is clear that the OT foretells about a man who mentions a line(passage) of the Law and prophets and takes them out context to mislead people from the true path and trapped them in misguidance. He is also foretold by name, “Shaul” clearly in Hebrew unfortunately arrogant Jews and priests try to hide that. But they certainly failed to do so. Only the ignorant were able to fall for that. 

Paul giving false accusations?

Galatians 2:

11When Cephas came to Antioch, I opposed him to his face, because he stood condemned. 12For before certain men came from James, he used to eat with the Gentiles. But when they arrived, he began to draw back and separate himself from the Gentiles because he was afraid of those who belonged to the circumcision group. 13The other Jews joined him in his hypocrisy, so that by their hypocrisy even Barnabas was led astray.

14When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Cephas in front of them all, “You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs?

Paul’s claims that Simon Peter, who is also called Cephas, and Barnabas went astray and they were forcing people to follow the Jewish customs, now are these claims true or are they out of hatred? Let’s see what happened. 

Acts 15

1Certain people came down from Judea to Antioch and were teaching the believers: “Unless you are circumcised, according to the custom taught by Moses, you cannot be saved.” 2This brought Paul and Barnabas into sharp dispute and debate with them. So Paul and Barnabas were appointed, along with some other believers, to go up to Jerusalem to see the apostles and elders about this question.

We can see that Barnabas and Paul has a big dispute with other teachers let’s see what conclusion did they come to, and does it have any basis. 

Acts 15

6The apostles and elders met to consider this question. 7After much discussion, Peter got up and addressed them: “Brothers, you know that some time ago God made a choice among you that the Gentiles might hear from my lips the message of the gospel and believe. 8God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the holy spirit to them, just as he did to us. 9He did not discriminate between us and them, for he purified their hearts by faith. 10Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of Gentiles a yoke that neither we nor our ancestors have been able to bear?

Simon gave a speech and got them to ponder and think about their forefathers time what they had bore and what they themselves have to bare, then eventually Simon comes to an conclusion to settle this issue.

Acts 15:

20Instead we should write to them, telling them to abstain from food polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from the meat of strangled animals and from blood. 21For the law of Moses has been preached in every city from the earliest times and is read in the synagogues on every Sabbath.”

What Simon Peter did is introduce to them to the new laws and slowly get them to adhere completely to the law of Moses as they progress such as, some of the kosher laws(besides some of the abrogated parts within the kosher law) which has been introduced to them, sabbath and many of the commandments within 613 commandments besides some of the abrogated ones. Now does Simon’s preaching have a basis? Did he receive a revelation from God ? 

Acts 10: 

11He saw heaven opened and something like a large sheet being let down to earth by its four corners. 12It contained all kinds of four-footed animals, as well as reptiles and birds. 13Then a voice told him, “Get up, Peter. Kill and eat.”

14“Surely not, LORD!” Peter replied. “I have never eaten anything impure or unclean.”

15The voice spoke to him a second time, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.”

16This happened three times, and immediately the sheet was taken back to heaven.

Simon has received a revelation from God which shows some animals have been made lawful to him to eat and clean, this was obviously a revelation to prepare Simon for a dispute that would occur later on. And he judged carefully using God’s revelation and law.  Now we know that Simon has a basis for his ruling and gave a reasonable ruling, so how can Simon be astray if he judged according to God’s Law and revelation ? And before he received the revelation he was following the Law of Moses on some of the kosher laws.  This only proves how much of a hypocrite is Paul for giving a false accusation and pretending to be with the truth. 

If Simon Peter was astray then Jesus God’s Messenger wouldn’t appoint Simon Peter as his successor since Jesus would know how Simon Peter is and would receive a revelation from God not to appoint Simon Peter as successor. Just like how jesus knew Judas would betray him through revelation. Barnabas was following the truth and the truth was with Simon Peter since he was appointed by Christ himself. 

John 21:

15When he had finished eating, Isho said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?”

“Yes, Master,” he said, “you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.”

16Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

He answered, “Yes, Master, you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.”

17The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?”

Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Master, you know everything; you know that I love you.”

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

It is clear that Jesus knew all things that God chooses to reveal to him, if Simon was a unfit successor then God will reveal to jesus to not appoint Simon Peter as a successor after him. Paul exposes himself clearly which is evident, by saying that Simon Peter the successor of Jesus went astray, Simon Peter has the title of being the Prince of the apostles, can a student be greater than his master? Let’s what jesus say...

John 13:

12When he had finished washing their feet, he returned to his place. “Do you understand what I have done for you?” he asked them. 13“You call me ‘Teacher’ and ‘Master,’ and rightly so, for that is what I am. 14Now that I, your Master and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another’s feet. 15I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you. 16Very truly I tell you, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the One who sent him. 

The parable speaks for itself, and also show’s that Princes, masters and teachers should humble themselves like Jesus has presented to his disciples. Simon Peter was humble and obeys God’s Law and revelation. It is clear now that Paul is contradicting himself and lying, and had a issue with God’s Law and revelation. 

It is clear by now that Paul was a imposter, deceiver, a liar, a false disciple/apostle, a false dreamer and a terrorist. Paul had hatred for Jesus’ message on pure monotheism and adhering to God’s Law. Paul was a enemy of jesus and did not love jesus at all,  if he did he would not claim to be an apostle of Christ and make a fake gospel to support his pagan/ Greek methodology doctrine and kill the followers of Christ and make his own sect to mislead people. If he loved jesus he would obey his successor Simon Peter the Prince of the apostles and not insult him by giving a false accusation.

l didn't read it all, but you read like you pretty much have that 'down.'

l would not have referenced Psalms as very few of these are accredited to Daud -(عليه السلام). and more of them to Soloman -(عليه السلام). but most to an unknown person.

Also, the volume of content the Psalms have contradicts al-Bukhari, Book 55 #628

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet -(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).s. said, "The reciting of the Zabur was made easy for David -(عليه السلام).. He use to order that his riding animals be saddled, and would finish reciting Zabur before they were saddled. And he -(عليه السلام). would never eat except from the earnings of his manual work."

If we really wanted to, we could easily make a case for why Jesus himself wasn't even a prophet, along with other figures of scripture.

To argue against an interpretation of Jesus, and to suggest that Paul may be a terrorist? Is really just a bizarre perspective constructed off of an initially weak foundational belief. 

You have to be mislead on the nature of Paul and Jesus to begin with, in order to come up with the idea that Paul were a "false apostle".

Christian literalists are bad enough. Islamic literalists critiquing Christian literalists is just disturbing.

Edited by iCenozoic

11 hours ago, iCenozoic said:

If we really wanted to, we could easily make a case for why Jesus himself wasn't even a prophet,

Jesus can be proven to be a prophet from the Tanakh ur claim is baseless.

you deny this out of arrogance and try to hold on to every string until all of them are cut off(refuted) that’s how stubborn and arrogant yous are. Overlooking the clear verses and misinterpreting hermeneutics. 

Yes Paul is a terrorist And I’ve shown it crystal clear. You deny it out of arrogance. 

14 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Narrated Abu Huraira: The Prophet -(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).s. said, "The reciting of the Zabur was made easy for David -(عليه السلام).. He use to order that his riding animals be saddled, and would finish reciting Zabur before they were saddled. And he -(عليه السلام). would never eat except from the earnings of his manual work

We don’t accept Bukhari bro. and the Pslams I quoted are all related to jesus and the discussion.

Abu Huraira is to Sunnis, what Paul the Apostle is to many Christians. Both of them corrupted the original message. 

2 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Jesus can be proven to be a prophet from the Tanakh ur claim is baseless.

you deny this out of arrogance and try to hold on to every string until all of them are cut off(refuted) that’s how stubborn and arrogant yous are. Overlooking the clear verses and misinterpreting hermeneutics. 

Yes Paul is a terrorist And I’ve shown it crystal clear. You deny it out of arrogance. 

Much of scripture involves belief in the unseen. Whether it is the beasts of the book of Job. Adam naming all the animals of planet Earth 1 by 1, Eve being made from Adams rib bone, talking snakes. Jonah living within a fishes stomach acids for 3 days. Samson killing 1,000 people with a donkeys jawbone. Moses hiring a rock and making a stream. Obviously the planet being made in 6 days and a global flood.

These are the kinds of stories of the Old Testament. Stories of which of course none could ever be proven to be literally true. And these are the books which you're suggesting prove that Jesus is a prophet. But of course Jews who believe in the Torah disagree.

You're a long shot from understanding religion as a whole, let alone have you proven or disproven anything about Jesus or his disciples.

Edited by iCenozoic

Just now, iCenozoic said:

And these are the books which you're suggesting prove that Jesus is a prophet. But of course Jews who believe in the Torah disagree.

No, they deny it out of arrogance, and they use ur corrupted interpretation of Jesus to prove their point. The Jews know very well that Jesus didn’t claim to be God nor the son of God. 

I’ve clearly shown Paul contradicting jesus and James the Just and prophecies about the imposter in the Tanakh and also Paul blaspheming God and giving false accusations. 

You deny these arrogantly. 

See the thread “Doctrine of the trinity refuted”, it go’s in-depth on the trinity and still ur gonna arrogantly deny all the verses and clear arguments. Since you arrogantly denied all the clear verses and arguments over here. 

Go to the thread “are humans stronger then God” see how i show the gospel(s) we have today is not the original. 

In your view, everyone is arrogant and are deniers of truth. Except yourself of course.

But your position is based on a radical literalist view of scripture. 

When people take scripture too literally, they miss the true value and teachings of Jesus Christ and his followers. 

The Christian faith isn't like a math equation that you can just solve and "proof" by creating a logical argument over. 

It's strongly faith based. There are miracles, there are countless parables, metaphors and allegorical passages. There is poetry, legendary stories that were never meant to be taken as an objective or proven concept through reason or logic. 

You suffer from the same intellectual failures as biblical literalists, and in that, you've derived some bizarre interpretation about the historicity of the new testament. 

There cannot be any reasoning with such a position either. It is too steeped in religious fundamentalist literalism.

1 hour ago, iCenozoic said:

When people take scripture too literally, they miss the true value and teachings of Jesus Christ and his followers. 

How much of a hypocrite can you be, yous are the ones taken heremenutics literally and overlooking the clear verses to support a pagan doctrine.

I explained all of Paul’s parables which clearly say to abandoned the law and some were pretty explicit such as saying God’s Law is a curse. Don’t give me any of your rubbish arguments on that one there is no explanation, explicit is explicit. 

Deuteronomy 6:4 “Hear O’Israel The Lord our God, The Lord is one(Echad)”

Deuteronomy 17:6 “By the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall the one liable to death be put to death; he shall not be put to death by the mouth of one(Echad) witness.” 

Deuteronomy 19:15 “One(Echad) witness shall not rise up against any person for any iniquity or for any sin, regarding any sin that he will sin. By the mouth of two witnesses, or by the mouth of three witnesses, shall the matter be confirmed.”

The context of the Shema is clear their is one God. absolutel one. No hint of a trinity.

Exodus 20:4 “You shall not make for yourselves a graven image or any LIKENESS  which is in the heavens above, which is on the earth below, or which is in the water beneath the earth.”

who dwells on earth ? humans. Who dwells in the heavens? Humans and angels(spirits). Is Jesus a human ? Yes, is Jesus a man ? Yes 

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie, not a Son of Man, that he should change his mind. Does he speak and then not act? Does he promise and not fulfill? 

Did Jesus call himself the “Son of Man” ? Yes. is Jesus is a man ? Yes. What does the Idiom/title of “Son of Man” mean? I am Human” is God the Son of Man ? No. Is God a man ? No. 

Malachi 3:6 “For I the Lord do not change.”

2 Chronicles 6:18 But will God really dwell on earth? The heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain you. How much less this temple I have built!

2 Chronicles 2:6 But who is able to build a temple for Him, since the heavens, even the highest heavens, cannot contain Him? Who then am I to build a temple for Him, except as a place to burn sacrifices before Him?

If the heavens can’t contain God can earth contain God ? No it’s commonsense jesus discribes heaven in his parable being a very vast place. The moment you confine God, you have given God a form and God is no longer omnipresent and once God is no longer omnipresent automatically God will no longer be the All-seeing, Omniscient, omnipotent and transcendent thus that God is no longer worthy of worship since he is limited. 

Did Jesus come to fulfil these ? Yes. Fulfilling is affirming he didn’t come to abolish them like Paul is saying. Matthew 5:17

1 hour ago, iCenozoic said:

It's strongly faith based.

Believing in something blindly, not using rational or logic, how stupid can you be if that’s ur implying. Matter of fact good lack in life if ur gonna believe in things blindly. 

You calling me literalist has zero basis at all. You just have no arguments and your arrogant. You don’t want to subscribe to the Unitarian theology.

Never do you see me take heremenutics literally like yous do. 

Edited by THREE1THREE

@iCambrian see how you arrogantly deny these clear verses and arguments. You try to brush it off by making baseless claims and accusations. I’ve shown clearly in the lengthy reply on the thread “do Muslims have the right to discredit the bible” now Jesus was just a Messenger, messiah and prophet of God and also refuted the trinity in the thread “doctrine of the trinity refuted” and also shown Paul is a imposter. All with clear verses and arguments. 

Last comment and I'll leave you at it.

By trying to make a math equation out of God, Jesus and the disciples, you're putting God in a box. You're trying to say that these imperfect people in history (including Jesus and Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)), didn't always write identical words or ideas to express their experiences with God, and therefore one is right and the others are "terrorists" or are otherwise "arrogant" as you have suggested about Jews and Christians.

But this has always been the nature of God. Attempts to describe God, and to understand God have always been abstract. And this is largely the case throughout scripture.

And all of it is, with respect to orthodox religion, based on scripture that largely isn't actually backed by any objective external evidence. 

Your subjective imagination creates this dichotomy, that completely misunderstands the nature of God, and the message that Jesus and his disciples were presenting to mankind. Your perspective misunderstands the purpose and meaning of Christianity, Jesus and his disciples.

Rather than understanding the story of Christ, you've tried to make it into an objectively backed historical narrative, that you believe ought to be perfect and sound in logic and even simple. Where if individuals approach ideas of God from various points in history, one must be right and the rest of the world must consist of "terrorists". This is the kind of approach that radical sunnis take when they attack Shia in Pakistan. It's just too simple minded.

Also, I do consider myself a Unitarian, as do many Christians (though not a majority). Criticising me for being a trinitarian is meaningless.

Edited by iCenozoic

@iCambrian God makes it clear that he is transcendent. So you bringing him down to finite mind is blasphemy. 

Jesus himself denies being God, see the thread “Doctrine of the trinity refuted” 

the disciples of Christ didn’t see him as God nor the son of God rather he was a Messenger of God carrying out God’s purpose and commandments and manifested God’s glory.

Acts 1:

22“Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth WAS A MAN accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him(Jesus), as you yourselves know.

Guest Masihi
3 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

@iCambrian God makes it clear that he is transcendent. So you bringing him down to finite mind is blasphemy. 

Jesus himself denies being God, see the thread “Doctrine of the trinity refuted” 

the disciples of Christ didn’t see him as God nor the son of God rather he was a Messenger of God carrying out God’s purpose and commandments and manifested God’s glory.

Acts 1:

22“Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth WAS A MAN accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him(Jesus), as you yourselves know.

Would you actually like to debate these issues with me on Christian forums.com, I’d be very happy to refute all your assertions there.

26 minutes ago, Guest Masihi said:

Would you actually like to debate these issues with me on Christian forums.com, I’d be very happy to refute all your assertions there.

Just the, mandatory, belief that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has a family is enough to reject entire Christian corpus. Not to mention both of them, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and his prophet Isa (عليه السلام) being one and the same in two essences etc. All nonsense that can’t be defended in any rational way. Christian doctrine formulated over hundreds of years, there were hundreds of Christians groups with radically differing views on things. Catholicism won only because it managed to tie itself to the Roman State and consequent entities that arose afterwards.

39 minutes ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

Just the, mandatory, belief that Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has a family is enough to reject entire Christian corpus. Not to mention both of them, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) and his prophet Isa (عليه السلام) being one and the same in two essences etc. All nonsense that can’t be defended in any rational way. Christian doctrine formulated over hundreds of years, there were hundreds of Christians groups with radically differing views on things. Catholicism won only because it managed to tie itself to the Roman State and consequent entities that arose afterwards.

As if Islam has been sunshine and daisies in its own history of sectarian disputes.

People on this site tend to have 0 interest in actually critiquing their own position. The few who have are typically barraged with insults, topics are locked and they disappear. Let's be honest about this.

People expect too much to come out of orthodox faith based beliefs. The expectations for logic and reason are just way too high. 

And the eastern world in particular, just doesn't have the open dialogue of critique on religion at large, that the west does. Which some could argue protects purity of religion. But it could also be viewed as a weakness. Islam just doesn't have the openness in critique than Christianity is subject to. One person draws a picture of a prophet and religious ayatollas are calling to put him to death, let alone is there an serious dialogue to be had. I think Islam is in it's infancy in sincere critique.

Edited by iCenozoic

Guest Masihi
12 minutes ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

I’m not aware of any creed that states God has a family, we can read any of the Early Church Fathers and see the exact same beliefs as in modern Christianity, the only thing that was formulated was the doctrinal terms not the doctrines themselves. There were not hundreds of Christian groups in the first century, the only community that was actually affiliated with the Apostles of Christ and has Apostolic an unbroken tradition to it is what scholars now refer to the so called “Proto Orthodox community.” What do you mean by Catholicism, Roman Catholicism and the modern conception of the Papacy is a modern conception not one that existed in the 4th century or even onwards. The Orthodox community was the main sect out of the heretical Gnostics and Judaizers in the Roman Empire even before it was reconizged by the state, where are you even getting your information from. Even when The Orthodox were recognized by the Imperial Roman state and became the state religion other heresies continued to survive and were never eradicated, Gnosticism and its various forms still persisted even up into the twelve century AD with the whole Catharist heresy going on in Southern France. Please don’t spew nonsensical theories, I’m on Christian forums if your willing to debate these issues with me.

11 hours ago, Guest Masihi said:

We can debate here, I don’t want make accounts on other forms that’s I won’t be seeing or using. 

If you dont have the knowledge then it best that you don’t get into a debate. 

You can copy paste these posts if that’s what you are after.

Edited by THREE1THREE

19 hours ago, Guest Masihi said:

I’m on Christian forums if your willing to debate these issues with me.

You can debate here as a guest  If you have the knowledge of proving Paul is not a dualist. And read the thread on the doctrine of the trinity try to get past that then we can get to Paul. And remember Jesus didn’t come to abolish these verses but to fulfil them Mathew 5:17. 

19 hours ago, Guest Masihi said:

Early Church Fathers and see the exact same beliefs as in modern Christianity

Nope Tertullian didn’t believe in the 4th century trinity. Already slipped here. Read abit of history.