Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Afghans Killed in Iran

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Newsflash for everyone: Immigrants are disliked no wether where on earth you go and whatever ethnicity they may have. And unfortunately but also understandably so it is mainly due to immigrants b

Regardless if this particular case was the fault of Iranian border guards or not, I think it is a fact that a lot of Afghans are discriminated in Iran. The biggest tragedy is that majority of Afghans

isn't it a bit hypocritical of Iran to be criticising the USA in the midst of the BLM protests while they themselves are violating human rights by allegedly killing Afghans? 1. https://www.r

Posted Images

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)

Salam this is another propaganda against Iran that Iran border guard provided enough evidence that Afghan migrants died in an accident that they didn't  have any rule in it that Afghan government  authorities accepted their evidences .

In phone call with Afghan President;

Pres. Rouhani: Iran to always stand by Afghanistan for developing peace, stability, security

https://en.abna24.com/news//pres-rouhani-iran-to-always-stand-by-afghanistan-for-developing-peace-stability-security_1042229.html

Edited by Hameedeh
spelling

Bomb attack hits mosque compound near Afghan capital’s Green Zone

“A bomber blew himself up inside a washroom at Wazir Akbar Khan Mosque. Initial reports show three people wounded,” Arian said.

No one immediately claimed responsibility for the attack.

https://en.abna24.com/news//bomb-attack-hits-mosque-compound-near-afghan-capital’s-green-zone_1042935.html

• Advanced Member

@Ashvazdanghe

I'm not sure whether I can trust the site you have given, I'm not denying the that there is a lot of useful/credible information. But the article regarding Pres. Rouhani calling the Afghan President isn't very informative about the drowning issue that happened literally a few days ago. I have always been a follower of Wilayatul Faqih under the leadership of Rahbar (Ayt. Sayyid Khamenai) but now I am in doubt.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, hassansaggaf said:

I have always been a follower of Wilayatul Faqih under the leadership of Rahbar (Ayt. Sayyid Khamenai) but now I am in doubt.

you lie , you always call Iranian Shias as Khomeinist & Khameneist that dirctly comes from dirty mouth of wahabist Nawasib against Shia Muslims in Iran ( I don't  count you like them but in every post about Iran you use abusive language against  Iranians Shias &you lable them as  Khomeinist & Khameneist ) that now  you use a propaganda against  Iran to spread hatred between  Iranians & Afghan shias.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Unregistered

This have been silenced for a very long time. I wonder why.

I don't believe this is fake news. I have heard many similar stories from afghans that tried to get to the west through iran. How they are pretty much torturing and killing some of them. The military/police or the border guards. I have heard this from several afghan refugees. Why would they lie about it?, all of them being shia.

I don't understand why noone is condemning this.

From my understanding, they don't want afghans in their country, especally the hazaras. This is something I have not seen much in the main stream media, so to call this a propaganda is very wrong. Something is clearly happening to the afghans trying to get themselves to iran.

And I do not support oppression even if the country declares to be shia and follow wilayat al faqih. This is clearly wrong, and needs to be investigated.

• Advanced Member

@Ashvazdanghe

Pardon me? I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you, but I am asking a legitimate question, not at all trying to call Iranians this or that. Perhaps this is what @OrthodoxTruth meant when he said Iranians are ultranationalists. 

12 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

From my understanding, they don't want afghans in their country, especally the hazaras. This is something I have not seen much in the main stream media, so to call this a propaganda is very wrong. Something is clearly happening to the afghans trying to get themselves to iran.

Salam I don't  deny happening of this incident but since start of month of Ramadan all anti Iran media started a new propaganda war that they are trying to cause a rift between Iran & Afghanistan & spreading hatred between people of these two countries specially between shias of Iran & Hazara people  of Afghanistan that this incident  happend around a week before end of month of Ramadan that  people like @OrthodoxTruth & @hassansaggaf like zombies are trying to help enemies of Iran & Afghanistan  by using  biased news against  Iranians & Afghan people without receiving  any payment from anti Iran & anti shia propaganda  channels.

p.s: yesterday Iranian media announced  that in a hit & run Iran police chased a group of drug smugglers in city of Yazd that after shooting one car of smugglers exploded that Afghan smugglers inside the car died from burning & explosion that after that anti Iran media started to report it as discrimination of Afghans inside Iran.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam I don't  deny happening of this incident but since start of month of Ramadan all anti Iran media started a new propaganda war that they are trying to cause a rift between Iran & Afghanistan & spreading hatred between people of these two countries specially between shias of Iran & Hazara people  of Afghanistan that this incident  happend around a week before end of month of Ramadan that  people like @OrthodoxTruth & @hassansaggaf like zombies are trying to help enemies of Iran & Afghanistan  by using  biased news against  Iranians & Afghan people without receiving  any payment from anti Iran & anti shia propaganda  channels.

p.s: yesterday Iranian media announced  that in a hit & run Iran police chased a group of drug smugglers in city of Yazd that after shooting one car of smugglers exploded that Afghan smugglers inside the car died from burning & explosion that after that anti Iran media started to report it as discrimination of Afghans inside Iran.

Brother you are very sensitive and throw empty accusations left and right, and this confirms the ultranationalist feelings. I personally do not have any attachment to any country, including that of my birth, because borders change constantly throughout history and this has no influence over my salvation whatsoever. I couldn’t care less if one is White, Black, Arab, mixed, this or that, what brother and others of us try to point out is that there is injustice in our communities, in this instance Iran, and it should be acknowledged and addressed instead of hidden or suppressed. Otherwise we become the same people that we constantly criticise, and this isn’t according to our morals and principles. Pointing out the facts that Shia Afghans are discriminated against and tormented in the Shia majority Islamic Republic doesn’t mean attacking Iran or Iranians. 

PS. Many among the Iranian ulama acknowledge the prejudices and discrimination in the country. 

Edited by OrthodoxTruth
  • Advanced Member

@Ashvazdanghe can you share the media/info regarding the accident from news sources that aren't anti-Iran, since every article that other people share seems to be anti-Iran, so much so that you are calling me a zombie that spreads anti-Iran propaganda. I'm sorry if you feel attacked, but for me religion isn't supposed to be influenced by sentimental issues such as country or race. 

@hassansaggaf everymedia or news that I recommend to you then you will say it's an Iranian  governmental source so double check every news source  & media before making statement  & conclusion  just based on biased & uncorfimed  news intead of making this thread a place for spreading hatred between Iran & Afghanistan & rift between  Shia muslims of both countries.

• Unregistered
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

This is not just about this incident. I have heard this for years from the many afghani refugees. I have very hard to believe that they are all lying. And this is the stories I heard from the male side. What will the women tell me? this is insane behaviour and should be investigated. I am suprised that this is still going on.

are there any words from the ayatullah himself about the treatment of the hazaris/afghanis by the iranian police/military/guards.

Edited by AkhiraisReal
Guest Sunshine
11 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam this is another ropaganda against Iran that Iran border guard provided enough evidence that Afghan migrants died in an accident that they didn't  have any rule in it that Afghan government  authorities accepted their evidences .

Pres. Rouhani: Iran to always stand by Afghanistan for developing peace, stability, security

https://en.abna24.com/news//pres-rouhani-iran-to-always-stand-by-afghanistan-for-developing-peace-stability-security_1042229.html

Of course it is propaganda. Everything that are bad is propaganda and everything that is good for Iran is true news. In reality this world is not black and White.

• Advanced Member

Persecuted scholars in Iran[edit]

Twelver Shia Muslims have to follow one of several different marjas in the matters of fiqh. However, Ayatollahs hold different opinions in some of the matters, especially those considering the system of rule during the absence of Imams. Some disapproved of the concept to establish an Islamic rule on Earth before the arrival of Imam Mahdi. Others disagree with the policies implemented by Ayatollah Khomeini, and/or his successor, Ali Khamenei. Impartial list of Ayatollahs that were and are being persecuted in post-1979 Iran for their opposition to the ruling regime:[24]

• Ayatollah Sadeq Rouhani who denounced Ayatollah Montazeri, and the appointment of Montazeri by the Assembly of Experts to succeed Khomeini. Rouhani later wrote an open-letter denouncing former president Rafsanjani for the government policies that went against Shia historical and his (Sadeq Rouhani's) fatwas. These include: permitting chess as halal and permissible music, which historical Shia fatwas and Rouhani's forbid but are allowed in modern-day Iran, and Tatbir (sword self-flagellation) or Zanjeerzani (self flagellation with chains) during Day of Ashura, which Rouhani (and other Ayatollahs) approve of but are banned in modern-day Iran, put under house arrest.
  • Ayatollah Hassan Tabatabaei Qomi, put under house arrest for voicing his opposition to the Iran–Iraq War and denouncing the Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei, killed.
  • Ayatollah Taqi Tabatabaei Qomi, driven into exile for denouncing Ali Khamenei.
  • Ayatollah Kazem Shariatmadari, for his alleged role in a coup to topple the government in 1982 and denouncing the Supreme Leader Ruhollah Khomeini, put under house arrest, tortured and killed.
  • Ayatollah Reza al-Sadr, privately the brother of Musa al-Sadr, put under house arrest for praying over the body of Ayatollah Kazem Shariatmadari, killed.
  • Ayatollah Mohammad Taher Shubayr Khaghani, for denouncing Ruhollah Khomeini, killed. His family was driven into exile.
  • Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri, for denouncing Ruhollah Khomeini and then Ali Khamenei, under house arrest.
  • Ayatollah Ya'sub al-Din Rastgari, for his book criticizing Sunni Islam and Shia-Sunni "unity". Work resulted in riots in Iran's Sunni areas in 1994.[citation needed] He also denounced Ali Khamenei, imprisoned on-and-off since 1996, tortured and put under house arrest.
  • Ayatollah Mohammad al-Husayni al-Shirazi, for his opposition to the Iran–Iraq War and denouncing Ruhollah Khomeini and then Ali Khamenei, put under house arrest.
  • Ayatollah Sadiq Hussaini Shirazi, for denouncing Ali Khamenei, under house arrest.
  • Ayatollah Mujtaba Hussaini Shirazi, for denouncing Ali Khamenei, driven into exile.
  • Ayatollah Mohammed Reza Shirazi, for denouncing Ali Khamenei, killed.
  • Ayatollah Hossein Kazemeyni Boroujerdi, for denouncing Ali Khamenei, imprisoned on-and-off since 1994.
  • Ayatollah Yousef Saanei, for denouncing Ali Khamenei, under house arrest.
  • Ayatollah Ahmad Khonsari, for denouncing Ruhollah Khomeini, his student, put under house arrest.
  • Ayatollah Mohammad Sadeqi Tehrani, for denouncing Ali Khamenei, under house arrest.

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guardianship_of_the_Islamic_Jurist

@Ashvazdanghe @OrthodoxTruth @AkhiraisReal

How can Iran be claiming to controlled by wilayatul faqih but at the same time be committing these atrocities against SHIA ULAMA? Is this really for the sake of Islam or for the sake of maintaining and gaining political power? 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, hassansaggaf said:

How can Iran be claiming to controlled by wilayatul faqih but at the same time be committing these atrocities against SHIA ULAMA? Is this really for the sake of Islam or for the sake of maintaining and gaining political power? 

Salam your hatred against  Iran just based on editable information of wikipedia & biased news agencies that many time posted fake news about Iran that both of them are unreliable  in political matters also this is for security of Shia muslims & Iran government  & regime must take hard choices to fight with any corruption  between Shia scholars even in if they were Marja & @starlight people  claim many fake things in twitter during Arbaeen & about Iran that many anti shia fake accounts are spreading such rumors without  any evidence that some pople take it as fact because  they are easily affected  with emotions not rational  thinking.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member

Brother @Ashvazdanghe calm down, I in no way hate the Iranian gov. I am just trying to find out what is happening. Rather than just saying this or that as proof that Iranian gov is being just maybe you should share some evidence. If you don't mind I have a few questions;

1. Is it true that the Iranian gov kills/killed other shia ulama that are opposing Wilayatul Faqih of Iran in order to silence them? 

2. Since when does Islam allow the killing of other people just to maintain political power, this is not the teachings of our Imams (عليه السلام) these are the actions of a tyrant. 

3. If Afghans are being racially discriminated so badly that it results in killings (such as the drowning incident) why don't the officials of the Iran gov criticise the ones involved publicly to stop this discrimination? Iran gov. can tweet about the BLM movement and criticise the USA but can't do the same in their own country to stop racial discrimination? 

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Shia scholars even in if they were Marja & @starlight people  claim many fake things in twitter during Arbaeen & about Iran that many anti shia fake accounts are spreading such rumors

Is there anything wrong with Iran or is every bad thing propaganda? Self-righteousness is not a very healthy trait if one wants to progress spiritually? Is Iran suffering from it?

Different things. 

It is true that many Iranians are racists. Including against afghans and I say that as an iranian. This is even more shameful when we have practically same culture and same religion. This is even worst when some Iranians are very nice toward non Muslim western pekoke but harsh toward afghans. This is also true that life for afghans is not easy in Iran. 

HOWEVER 

It is good to remember that Iran had welcomed MILLIONS of afghan refugees since 40 years despite we are not a rich country and we are under international sanctions. We face a big epidemic situation and economic crisis so Iranians just can't manage to welcome irregular afghan migrants anymore. 

Last but not least even if criticisms is sometimes valid and right I invite everyone to consider what I said previously. As for the afghans insulting Iran because such thing I would say that we help you a lot these last decades and this is not because some policemen did such things that all iranians do that. Now if you are not happy you could go back to Afghanistan no one force you to stay. 

brother @hassansaggaf I'm cool but I'm a bit frustrated from baseless claims & about your questions 

1. no 1. is a total lie that in worst condition they just faced home arrest  .
  2. Islam specially  Shia Islam doesn't allow such thing that in whole of claims about killing of people in your claimed source they died from illness  or their previous  heath problems but their fans & anti Iran media claimed it as murder without bringing  any real evidences about their claims.
  3. This is a dirty game that some wellknown anti Iran media claimed such things based on their anti Iran policy that America  & Israel are directing this dirty game of accusation  of Iran without real evidences just based on few rumors & gueses & focusing on it anyway situation  of Afghans changed positively  in recent  years but anti Iran media are repeating  their old claims without  mentioning recent changes that they generalizing wrong doing of few individuals at borders as whole of Iranians anyway I don't deny Iran government  must be more active  about rights of Afghan but current government & cabinet of ministers in Iran even cause discrimination of Iranian citizens so I hope & pray for a better president & cabinet in next presidential election  in Iran. 
14 minutes ago, starlight said:

Is there anything wrong with Iran or is every bad thing propaganda? Self-righteousness is not a very healthy trait if one wants to progress spiritually? Is Iran suffering from it?

I never said that Iran is righteous but I don't put of my trust on some post in social media that are repeating  a repetitive anti Shia & anti Iran propaganda  that wahabi accounts are repeating every Arbaeen about Iranians & Shia which they every year change names  to  Iran vs Iraq then next time Iran  vs Afghanistan then next time Iran vs **** (any shia community  or country) also Iran & every muslim country are suffering from this problem but Iran always is main target in bashing by everyone  even from shias that are suffering from their anti Shia governments but under influence  of few so called grouplets & propaganda  of their anti shia they are blaming Iran for everything  .

Posted (edited)

Afghan children learn side by side with Iranian peers  (it's a good exaple but still needs more work in whole of Iran)
Source UNHCR  Posted 10 Dec 2019 Originally published 10 Dec 2019 Origin View original

By Farha Bhoyroo in Esfahan, Iran

(from a person by full name not just a single name or title in social media)

https://reliefweb.int/report/iran-islamic-republic/afghan-children-learn-side-side-iranian-peers

Parisa, 16 (right), and her sister Parimah, 14, are undocumented Afghans attending school in Esfahan, Iran. © UNHCR/Mohammad Hossein Dehghanian

Feature: Young Afghans in Iran read into the future
After years of conflict and turmoil, Afghanistan is slowly rebuilding itself. One of the main sectors in need is the education system - the country’s illiteracy rate is among the highest in the world. But next door in Iran, educated young Afghan refugees are hoping they can make a difference.

By Laura O’Mahony  |  09 January 2003

https://www.unhcr.org/news/latest/2003/1/3e1d8eca4/feature-young-afghans-iran-read-future.html

Afghan refugee’s ‘Dream’ coffee shop in Iran becomes reality

16 October 2019, 10:47 am

Fatemeh Jafari, 21, manages to overcome Tehran’s tough bureaucracy and Iranians’ xenophobia to open rare cafe run by member of Afghan minority

https://www.timesofisrael.com/afghan-refugees-dream-coffee-shop-in-iran-becomes-reality/

Refugee’s dream of beauty put on hold by lack of opportunities
Enterprising Afghan enrolled in beautician classes, but due to lack of economic opportunities made worse by COVID-19, she is struggling to start her own business.

Atefeh, 23,an Afghan refugee, lives in Iran with her family, who fled Afghanistan some 30 years ago. She strives to start her own business in order to support her family.
© UNHCR/Forough Jahandari

By Farha Bhoyroo and Forough Jahandari in Tehran, Iran  |  25 May 2020

https://www.unhcr.org/ir/2020/05/25/refugees-dream-of-opening-beauty-parlour-put-on-hold-by-coronavirus-and-lack-of-opportunities/

Iran is to offer healthcare services to Afghan refugees
By Emad Askarieh -November 16, 2014
https://ifpnews.com/iran-offer-healthcare-services-afghan-refugees

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Iran Once Again Rejects Claims of Harming Afghan Citizens at Border

May 19, 2020

Shamkhani underlined that Iranian border guards had nothing to do with the tragic event in which a group of Afghan nationals lost their lives in the common border area between the two countries. However, he expressed surprise and regret over a “heavy and undocumented news atmosphere” created by some Afghan media outlets and officials.

He said there is documented evidence which refutes claims made against Iran. He noted that if the Afghan side is willing, the issue can be investigated in a joint fact-finding committee without being affected by “unconstructive” media hype.

The Afghan national security advisor, in turn, expressed gratitude to Iran for its determining role in the agreement reached between Ghani and Abdullah.

Mohib said Afghanistan will not allow the cordial relations between the two countries to be affected by unwarranted alarmism.

He further said illegal movements across the common borders between the two countries is an old challenge, expressing hope the tragic incident will turn into an opportunity to work out a permanent solution in that regard.

He added the evacuation of some border checkpoints by Afghan forces has created some problems along the common borders. He said Afghanistan is prepared to work with Iran to find a fundamental solution with regards to border control.

https://ifpnews.com/iran-once-again-rejects-claims-of-harming-afghan-citizens-at-border

Posted (edited)

16 new schools open in Iran to welcome Afghans and Iranian students

9 January 2018

The official decree states that even undocumented children should study in primary and secondary education alongside Iranian students. As a result of this announcement, more than 420,000 foreign students currently study in Iranian schools, of which over 46,000 are undocumented.

In May 2016 education became more affordable for refugee children in Iran: the government removed tuition fees specific to foreign national students for primary and secondary education, saving families approximately 70-90 USD per student per year.

One of the 16 newly constructed schools was built in Saveh Settlement, some 150km from Tehran. It is the largest of the 21 government-run refugee settlements in Iran and is home to close to 5,941 Afghan refugees, many of them from the Pashtun community.

https://www.unhcr.org/ir/2018/01/09/16-new-schools-open-in-iran-to-welcome-afghans-and-iranian-students/

1 hour ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Afghan refugee’s ‘Dream’ coffee shop in Iran becomes reality

برای نخستین‌بار یک مهاجر افغان در ایران کافه ایجاد کرده‌است

https://www.mehrnews.com/news/4704859/کافه-افغانستانی-ها-در-قلب-تهران

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SdD5PyfBV0 كافه تلما

‘Dream Come True’, Refugee Beats Odds & Opens Afghan Cafe in Iran | The Quint

افغانستان توليدات داخلي خود را در نمايشگاهي افغان و ايران به نمايش گذاشت Afghan & Iran expo in kabul

cafe telma mediaدورهمي تلماي پر از اميد و ارزو

young Afghan entrepreneurs in Iran

https://www.avapress.com/fa/report/159210/جوانان-کارآفرین-افغانستانی-ایران-ظرفیت-های-فوق-العاده-بالایی-سرمایه-گذاران-افغانستان-بزرگ-ترین-جهان-هستند

https://www.instagram.com/accounts/login/?next=/telma.cafe/

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member
On 6/6/2020 at 12:12 PM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam this is another ropaganda against Iran that Iran border guard provided enough evidence that Afghan migrants died in an accident that they didn't  have any rule in it that Afghan government  authorities accepted their evidences .

People like you will do anything to defend Iran unfortunately 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Mohammadi_follower said:

HOWEVER 

It is good to remember that Iran had welcomed MILLIONS of afghan refugees since 40 years despite we are not a rich country and we are under international sanctions. We face a big epidemic situation and economic crisis so Iranians just can't manage to welcome irregular afghan migrants anymore. 

Last but not least even if criticisms is sometimes valid and right I invite everyone to consider what I said previously. As for the afghans insulting Iran because such thing I would say that we help you a lot these last decades and this is not because some policemen did such things that all iranians do that. Now if you are not happy you could go back to Afghanistan no one force you to stay. 

Your “however” already rings a bell. Everybody knows that Iran is under cruel, unjust and insane economic pressure, and hundreds of thousands of Iraqi and Afghan refugees surely do put some more pressure on the financial system but it still doesn’t justify Persian superiority complex and racism directed at other people, at refugees, at other Shi’ite Muslims (!). You can be less well off but still rich in humanity and compassion. Sadistic abuse and racism of those who seek refugee from genocide (how many Afghans forcibly deported back died at the hands of Taliban and others?) is not Islamic justice, nor in accordance with Shia moral principles. The abuse of Shia (!) Afghans in Iran is a multilayered phenomenon with many ugly faces; from (till recently) denied even basic educational opportunities to limitation of what degrees can Afghans get, where they can work and even areas of settlement, as more than half of Iran is forbidden for Afghans to settle down. Btw, many of the forcibly deported people lived in Iran for the last 20,30,40 years or were even born there, therefore they have nowhere to “go back”. 

In 2013, HRW released detailed and comprehensive study of Afghan refugees in Iran, worth reading. 

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

I had a friend who used to live in Iran, and she used to tell me about the discrimination she faced there where she had to hide her identity , and the moment her friend found out she was afghani she left her. It’s really sad, racism is everywhere in every place, racism has been rooted deep into this society 

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, 3wliya_maryam said:

I'm an Iranian so I must defend my country but I don't  deny problems of Iran & I don't live in fantasy anyway Afghans & rest of refugees may face discrimination in any country that Iran is not an exception but refugees  expect fantasy requests from Iran & mix it with religion matters that you must know Imam Khamenei  is one of greatest supporters of Afghan refugees in Iran but majority of governmental authorities are still  following old & obsolete  proxies that inherited  from de facto proxies of Pahlavi era but everyone blames Imam Khamenei  for their short comings.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member

@Ashvazdanghe questions that I really wanna ask but is kind of off topic is;

1. Why do most Iranian women barely cover their hair (or are they forced to cover their head by the gov so maybe that's why just do it for the sake of escaping actions taken by the gov to enforce hijab)?

2. Are the majority of muslims in Iran not actually practicing Muslims? 

3. Why are the Iranians who leave Iran are almost certainly liberal or non-practicing Muslims? 

@hassansaggaf

1. it's mostly cultural due to mix of cultural affection of abroad media & bad introducing & defending of Hijab inside Iran 
  2. I don't  now numbers of non practicing & practicing muslim in Iran which you can find practicing  one in a non practicing family or non practicing in a practicing  family.
  3. same as some people  like Shia Afghans are migratingto other countries to practice shia Islam outside Afghanistan . 
8 minutes ago, hassansaggaf said:

@Ashvazdanghe questions that I really wanna ask but is kind of off topic is;

1. Why do most Iranian women barely cover their hair (or are they forced to cover their head by the gov so maybe that's why just do it for the sake of escaping actions taken by the gov to enforce hijab)?

2. Are the majority of muslims in Iran not actually practicing Muslims? 

3. Why are the Iranians who leave Iran are almost certainly liberal or non-practicing Muslims? 

1. Is that so? Most? How do you know? Iran is a Islamic Republic with a Hijab law. The women have freedom how they want to obey to this law.
2. Majority of Iran are practicing Muslims,God-Willing.
3. You mean lot of those who left 40 years ago. Those who leave (temporairly) many of them are Shia doctors scientists etc. who also happened to be haraseed in the US and other US influenced puppets like Australia. 
Why because they don't want a Islamic Republic, a true democratic state, isn't it? They want to have alcohol and American values that go against Islam and they find it totally ok if they supress the tens and tens of millions of real Iranians to make that happen. In fact, they have said so publicly.  Also if you are a friend with criminal Shah or have done crimes against Iranian people or in Iran during Shah's dictatorship.... they might want to flee, yes?