Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

On 6/11/2020 at 12:31 PM, AkhiraisReal said:

I doubt all the refugees I have met from afghanistan are all lying.

- How many have you met?
- Did they say that Iranian border guards or other Iranians have mistreated them and/or wronged them?
- If yes, what kind of thing are we talking about?

Iran embassy refutes terrorist attack on mosque in western Kabul

In its statement, Iranian embassy described the attack as a terrorist and criminal act.

There is not doubt that assassination and physical elimination of moderate ulema aimed to promote violence and extremism are considered as a project which will have dangerous social and cultural consequences, the statement said.

Iranian embassy urged all Afghan and regional people to be aware of the future of this process.

It also sympathized with victims of the terrorist attack and wished immediate recovery for the injured.

A bomb which had been placed in Shir Shah-E-Suri Mosque on Friday was detonated.

Prayer leader of the mosque together with three other were killed and about 10 others were injured.

No group or individual have yet to claim responsibility of the attack.

Earlier on June 3, another attack rocked Wazir Akbar Khan mosque killing its prayer leader Mohammad Ayaz Niazi.

https://en.abna24.com/news//iran-embassy-refutes-terrorist-attack-on-mosque-in-western-kabul_1045621.html

Blast inside mosque kills 4 in Afghanistan (+Photos)

https://en.abna24.com/news//blast-inside-mosque-kills-4-in-afghanistan-photos_1045514.html

Iran successfully conducts liver transplant on Afghan child
Thursday, 11 June 2020 9:30 AM  [ Last Update: Thursday, 11 June 2020 9:31 AM ]

The Pediatric Medical Center of the IKHC said the liver was donated with the permission of the Iranian Ministry of Health and Medical Education on behalf of an Iranian child that suffered brain death.

“The Afghan child spent much of his... life in hospital — 2.5 years out of three years of life. Due to the urgency of the situation and his general condition, he was nominated for this transplant and the operation was performed successfully,” the Medical Center said.

https://www.presstv.com/Detail/2020/06/11/627210/Iran-liver-transplant-Afghan-child

On 6/8/2020 at 6:51 PM, Mohamed1993 said:

Plenty of testimonies of Afghan witnesses who survived; https://twitter.com/haraaamvibez/status/1269434679083651074. There are plenty of things the Iranian regime has done for which it has to atone for. It's funny to me, when people read human rights reports on the US' crimes, they will gladly use that source and say, see? This is America! And in principle, I agree. But you can't then look at those human rights organizations, who criticize the Syrian government's brutality and say Assad is the hero of resistance. Maybe then we should be saying let's have taqwa and let's fear God when we criticize anyone else right? 

Brother, as always, the allegation is based on what some say and not clear and solid proof.

-Allegation: Iran tortures prisoners.

-What's your proof?

-Some say it. We hear.

-Allegation: Iran killed Ayatullah X, Ayatullah Y, ...

What's your proof?

Some say it. We hear.

-Allegation: Iran executes innocent people.

What's your proof?

Some say it. We hear.

-Allegation: Iran kills Afghans.

What's your proof?

Some say it. We hear.

etc etc

As we see all the cases when Iranian Establishment is accused of and some trying to achieve some special goals out of these accusations are based on some hearings none of us have seen anything about them.

Surely some people who spread these stories and rumors know they are wrong. However, I can say some others are just following assumption, which is wrong too. According to the teachings of Islam, our duty is following what is clear and not our zan/than (ظن: assumption). (Clearly I don't mean asking questions. Research is something else and fine)

لَّوْلَا إِذْ سَمِعْتُمُوهُ ظَنَّ الْمُؤْمِنُونَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتُ بِأَنفُسِهِمْ خَيْرًا وَقَالُوا هَـٰذَا إِفْكٌ مُّبِينٌ

Why was it not that the believing men and women, when you heard it, thought good of their own people, and had said, “This is a clear accusation” 24:12

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا اجْتَنِبُوا كَثِيرًا مِّنَ الظَّنِّ إِنَّ بَعْضَ الظَّنِّ إِثْمٌ

O People who Believe! Avoid excessive assumptions; indeed assumption sometimes becomes a sin 49:12

وَمَا لَهُم بِهِ مِنْ عِلْمٍ ۖ إِن يَتَّبِعُونَ إِلَّا الظَّنَّ ۖ وَإِنَّ الظَّنَّ لَا يُغْنِي مِنَ الْحَقِّ شَيْئًا

And they do not have any knowledge of it; they just follow assumption; and indeed assumption does not serve any purpose in place of the Truth. 53:28

Yes,...and indeed assumption does not serve any purpose in place of the Truth.

-------

But can we say the same about other regimes like America? Aren't we seeing systematic killings of George Floyd's? Aren't we seeing American regimes illegally invasion on other countries? Aren't we seeing American regime imposing inhumane sanctions, as they shamelessly call them crippling sanctions? Aren't we witnessing American regime supporting terrorists like MKO who have killed thousands of Iranians? Aren't we seeing American regime blocking and stealing others' assets? etc.

Insha'Allah we can see the fundamental difference here.

------

Off course I can't deny the serious problems that many Afghans face in Iran. This have many reasons, God willing I will talk about them. However, Iranian Nizam (Establishment) and its Leader and his followers both among officials and people have no intentions of making life hard for Afghans in Iran. As a matter of fact, they are criticized for the opposite and why they care for Afghans.

Alhamdullilah, we Revolutionaries, are neither among those who disrespect and mistreat Afghans nor among those who accuse those who respect Afghans.

On 6/8/2020 at 6:51 PM, Mohamed1993 said:

It's funny to me, when people read human rights reports on the US' crimes, they will gladly use that source and say, see? This is America! And in principle, I agree. But you can't then look at those human rights organizations, who criticize the Syrian government's brutality and say Assad is the hero of resistance. Maybe then we should be saying let's have taqwa and let's fear God when we criticize anyone else right? 

I will talk about it later, Insha'Allah.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:30 PM, lover said:

For the fate of Afghans is not Iran's fault but Afghanistan govenment's fault. Why is Afghanistan Pashtun government still incompetent after almost 20 years of US occupation? And why can't Afghans change their state? Why are Pashtun ISIS killing Hazara Shia being supported from Pakistan ISI?

Going by this what's happening in Syria is syrian government's fault and how some westerns behaved towards refugee is justified?

Iran shouldn't have taken in the refugees if they were going to be treated poorly.

Our allegiance should be to Imam Zaman (عليه السلام) rather than to any country, at least this so what I believe in. We keep forgetting when Imam(عليه السلام) comes back he is not going to choose a country to assist him, rather it's going to be individuals handpicked from all over the world. 

9 minutes ago, starlight said:

not going to choose a country to assist him,

Salam it mentioned  that majority of army of Imam Mahdi (aj) will be from Iran specially east of it that calls Khorasan which countries like Afghanistan & Tajikistan & etc were part of the mentioned Khorasan but unfortunately we separated by colonial powers like Britain that until now the borders that created by them between us is causing these type of problems between us which they created these problemitic borders between us that supporting Army of Imam Mahdi (aj) won't establish  also anti shia groups can misuse name of Khorasan & eastern army by creating fake black flags to introduce  themselves as army of Imam.

3 hours ago, starlight said:

Going by this what's happening in Syria is syrian government's fault and how some westerns behaved towards refugee is justified?

Iran shouldn't have taken in the refugees if they were going to be treated poorly.

Our allegiance should be to Imam Zaman (عليه السلام) rather than to any country, at least this so what I believe in. We keep forgetting when Imam(عليه السلام) comes back he is not going to choose a country to assist him, rather it's going to be individuals handpicked from all over the world. 

You made three points:

1) Syria: It is an unfortunate thing about Syria. And I am not an expert about Syria. But if Syria treats Syrian population worse than foreigners, i.e. Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iraq etc. then the Syrian government is worse than the others. But I see so many Syrian refugees in my country who used to go to university, have a high education, a good life and a lot of security in Syria before the civil war that I doubt that Syrian government is to blame. Plus in Syria the rights of minorities, i.e. Christians, Alawis and Shias are protected by the government. In Afghanistan it is clearly not, as Sikhs, Hindus and Hazaras are the most attacked. And every day tens of people die in suicide attacks by Taliban and ISIS, without the government doing anything.

The current Afghan govenment doesn't care about Afghans at all, neither inside nor outside of Afghanistan.

2) If Iran didn't accept Afghan Shia refugees they probable would be treated worse in their own country. Maybe Iran should send them back. I don't know.

3) The allegiance at current time belongs to Wali, the most knowledgeable Faqih, whoever that is, until the government of Imam Zaman. No country can be Arbab, neither Iran, nor Afghanistan, nor Iraq etc. In all those countries there is mischiev. Iraq doesn't even accept one refugee from Afghanistan. Pakistan sends them back by force, I have even seen videos of Pakistani police whipping Afghan refugees. As a brother/sister wrote above, refugees are not welcome anywhere in the world. Where I live, in Europe, racism has significantly risen since 2015 when 2 mio. refugees arrived from Syria, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iran, Somalia etc. Muslim countries should tighten their security. Afghanistans neighbors don't want a stable Afghanistan, for national reasons. But Afghan government should fix its security.

Edited by lover

1 hour ago, lover said:

Iraq doesn't even accept one refugee from Afghanistan.

Iraq? You seriously thinks Iraq is in a position to accept refugees? 

1 hour ago, lover said:

Pakistan sends them back by force, I have even seen videos of Pakistani police whipping Afghan refugees

In Pakistan they live like Pakistani citizens. They have their own communities but they attend regular schools, own properties and big businesses, even have pakistani passports. There are always trouble makers too, those involved in drug dealing, abducting people and Taliban activities. Those who live peacefully enjoy good lives. 

My point was if you are taking in people who have flung from their countries because of war or famine then don't treat them unjustly. 

19 hours ago, starlight said:

There are always trouble makers too, those involved in drug dealing, abducting people and Taliban activities. Those who live peacefully enjoy good lives.

That's what Iran also say. So where is the problem? And trouble makers get whipped in public without a trial, okay?

https://www.hrw.org/report/2015/11/18/what-are-you-doing-here/police-abuses-against-afghans-pakistan

Edited by lover

41 minutes ago, lover said:

That's what Iran also say. So where is the problem? And trouble makers get whipped in public without a trial, okay?

No, that's not okay. But in Iran apparently even the non trouble makers do not get fair treatment. 

Edited by starlight
*get* fair treatment

On 6/7/2020 at 12:17 PM, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

their.

there* (or "at that place")

If you are really Shia you really should think 10times more before you spit out any negative statements about IR Iran.

Iran HAS problems, of course. But don't use wrong thinking, wrong statements, etc. 

1 hour ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

there* (or "at that place")

If you are really Shia you really should think 10times more before you spit out any negative statements about IR Iran.

Iran HAS problems, of course. But don't use wrong thinking, wrong statements, etc. 

Brother, it would have been nice to see you practice what you preach about thinking '10 times' before making 'negative statements' 'wrong thinking' and 'wrong statements'.

Firstly, your choice of words 'spit out' is less than nice, which is both 'negative and wrong'.

Secondly, Ahlubayt (عليه السلام) have clarified who a 'real Shia' is, and I don't recall a narration specifying 'absolutely backing Iran no matter what' as a prerequisite, which is what you're implying.

In fact, I would argue that criticism of ones own people (Shias) whether Iran/Iraq/Subcontinent Shias etc is brave, important and needed as part of our collective self reflection and correction.

Please try to choose your words carefully in the future. 

On 6/17/2020 at 4:02 AM, Moalfas said:

I don't recall a narration specifying 'absolutely backing Iran

Salam anyway Iran & it's people always in narrations mentioned as main supporters of Imam Mahdi (aj) that majority of his army will be from Iran if we follow real shia description but also there is no narration that "absolutely backing Britain"

Burying  Afghan  Martyr (Nasim Afghani) in Iran after that proved that whole of his family killed due Soviet bombardments in Afghanistan & wearing his Taqiyah by Gen . Baqerpoor

d0096ec6c83575373e3a21d129ff8fef_682.jpg fe5df232cafa4c4e0f1a0294418e5660_820.jpg 8df7b73a7820f4aef47864f2a6c5fccf_118.jpg

https://fa.abna24.com/news/اخبار-آسیای-مرکزی-و-شبه-قاره/عرقچین-زیبای-شهید-نسیم-افغانی-بر-سر-سردار-سلیمانی-تصاویر_771500.html

The taqiyah (Arabic: طاقية‎, ALA-LC: ṭāqīyah)[note 1] or araqchin (Persian: عرقچین‎), is a short, rounded skullcap. They are often worn for religious purposes

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiyah_(cap)

Afghan Foreign Minister Visits Iran Amid Tensions Over Migrant Deaths

Iran's state news agency IRNA published a photo Sunday of the meeting between Afghanistan's Mohammad Hanif Atmar and Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif, both wearing face masks.

The two-day visit aims to discuss "recent unfortunate events (and) find solutions to avoid them happening again", Afghanistan's foreign ministry said Saturday on Twitter, without elaborating.

Atmar heads "a high-level delegation including Afghan political, economic and security officials", IRNA said, citing a statement from the Iranian foreign ministry released earlier.

The visit follows controversy over the deaths in May of several Afghan migrants who were allegedly forced into a river by Iranian border guards and drowned.

Afghan officials claim the migrants died while they were illegally crossing into neighboring Iran from Herat province.

Eighteen bodies, some bearing signs of torture and beatings, were recovered from the Harirud river, while other migrants were reported missing, in an incident that sparked anger and protests in Afghanistan.

https://www.bourseandbazaar.com/news-1/2020/6/21/afghan-foreign-minister-visits-iran-amid-tensions-over-migrant-deaths

https://gandhara.rferl.org/a/afghan-foreign-minister-visits-iran-amid-tensions-over-migrant-deaths/30683732.html

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/asia-pacific/afghan-iranian-diplomats-discuss-drowning-of-migrants/1854197

https://english.alaraby.co.uk/english/news/2020/6/21/afghan-foreign-minister-visits-iran

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/south-asia/afghan-foreign-minister-visits-iran-amid-tensions-over-migrant-deaths/articleshow/76494505.cms

TEHRAN (Tasnim) – Iranian Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and caretaker of the Foreign Ministry of Afghanistan Mohammad Hanif Atmar held talks on a broad range of issues in Tehran.

The two top diplomats also discussed the document of comprehensive cooperation between Iran and Afghanistan, which was agreed to be finalized in three months at most.

Foreign Minister Zarif referred to the recent media hype and the moves made by some foreign actors and political currents inside Afghanistan, who took advantage of the recent tragic events for Afghan nationals, saying they were attempts to undermine close cooperation and fraternal atmosphere between the two countries, the Foreign Ministry’s website reported.

He also expressed sorrow over the recent incident for Afghan nationals near the border with Iran, saying that human traffickers must be blamed for the tragic events as there is not enough monitoring at the borders.

Zarif said the evacuation of Afghan border checkpoints, which has shifted all the responsibilities to Iranian border guards, has led to such incidents.

He further expressed hope that the Afghan government would take more care to prevent the destructive activities of the ill-wishers who seek to disrupt the two countries' relations.

Zarif then referred to the support of the Iranian people and government for the Afghans during the years of war despite the problems and shortcomings caused by foreign sanctions against the Iranian people, saying that Iran has hosted more than three million Afghans over the past 40 years.

He said the charge-free education provided for more than 520,000 Afghan students in Iranian schools upon the Islamic Revolution Leader's order, and the admission of more than 22,000 Afghan students in Iranian universities show the goodwill and fraternal feelings of the Iranian people and government towards the Afghan people and government.

Zarif cited the recent order of Iran’s President to provide free treatment to Afghan citizens infected with coronavirus in hospitals across Iran as another example of this cooperation with the Afghan government and people.

https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2020/06/22/2290917/top-iranian-afghan-diplomats-hold-talks-in-tehran

https://tolonews.com/afghanistan/iran-‘gravely-concerned’-over-afghanistan-situation-zarif

https://en.mfa.ir/portal/newsview/599915/iranian-afghan-top-diplomats-issue-joint-statement

https://caspiannews.com/news-detail/iran-afghanistan-eager-to-prevent-border-incidents-2020-6-22-9/

https://www.tehrantimes.com/news/449029/Afghanistan-s-acting-foreign-minister-set-to-visit-Iran-Sunday

139904011319394620633264.jpg

On 6/17/2020 at 1:32 AM, Moalfas said:

Brother, it would have been nice to see you practice what you preach about thinking '10 times' before making 'negative statements' 'wrong thinking' and 'wrong statements'.

Firstly, your choice of words 'spit out' is less than nice, which is both 'negative and wrong'.

Secondly, Ahlubayt (عليه السلام) have clarified who a 'real Shia' is, and I don't recall a narration specifying 'absolutely backing Iran no matter what' as a prerequisite, which is what you're implying.

In fact, I would argue that criticism of ones own people (Shias) whether Iran/Iraq/Subcontinent Shias etc is brave, important and needed as part of our collective self reflection and correction.

Please try to choose your words carefully in the future. 

There is so much wrong with your new, let's call it, 'comment'. I will only reply to some of it. 

"spit out" is accurate. Since there is a evil reason behind these half assumptions half conclusions nonsense statements, and the nature of these statements which is poisonous and made as a attack, and unjust. I used it for a reason, don't blame me for the evil phenomenon. 

Then you say that I am implying such a thing. Please quote what sentence shows that I am implying that a real Shia would absolultely back Iran no matter what and that if one does not they can not be a real Shia.

If you mean by Backing Iran just Backing Iran, or standing on the side of Iran, then surely that is what we all should do and surely it is the right thing to do and it so because of many and obvious reasons. 

But if someone doesn't stand with Iran, it doesn't mean they can not be a real Shia. Also, a real Shia can also be wrong about certain things, while still being a real Shia. 

However, it is another false statement. I didn't say such a thing, nor imply it by what I was saying, even though I agree that we should. What I said was a reaction to the evil phenomenom that I we have been witnissing, with respect to all legitimate different political views. You can disagree with me that we have to back Iran, but we should agree that no one should indulge in these false attacks and statements of doubters who don't know but still want to oppose and defame.

On 6/17/2020 at 1:32 AM, Moalfas said:

Here another lie and false portraying of me in public. Yes, I take this very seriously. This is unjust by you.

I never said that we shouldn't. Why are you acting as if I am against evaluation or appropriate critism?

This topic and the phenomon I was reffering to wasn't. It was more like:

*Americans and Zionists make a new attempt against Iran. This time: Lies about Afghan Refugees' treatment by Iranian border guards, IRGC*
* Few weeks later: Yeah why does Iran does this???
* It's false. Here is proof.*
* OHH IT'S FALSE??? YEAH SURE* 

Ok then.

On 6/18/2020 at 7:11 AM, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam anyway Iran & it's people always in narrations mentioned as main supporters of Imam Mahdi (aj) that majority of his army will be from Iran if we follow real shia description but also there is no narration that "absolutely backing Britain"

Ws wr wBarakatuh,

Brother, I don't know how "absolutely backing Britain" has anything to do with this lol 

Also, you're interpreting narrations to fit in with your narrative. We have narrations referring to the 'East' (Mashriq) and the flag of the Khurasani. Now historically, Khurasan encompasses eastern Iran, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. So for all we know, the flag of the Khurasani and his army could be Afghani Hazara :D  

khorasan.png

Edited by Moalfas
typo

40 minutes ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Here another lie and false portraying of me in public. Yes, I take this very seriously. This is unjust by you.

????? lol

edit- You're accusing members who are discussing the injustices against Afghans as 'spitting out poisonous statements'. I'm sorry, have you read your posts? 

Edited by Moalfas

16 hours ago, Moalfas said:

Now historically, Khurasan encompasses eastern Iran, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. So for all we know, the flag of the Khurasani and his army could be Afghani Hazara :D  

Salam I didn't  deny rule of Afghani Hazar people anyway historically whole of Khurasan was part of great Iran that mentioned as Fars in shia narration that currently Iran & it's people represent Fars that in uprising  Khurasani the Iran Army will have a great share & other separated  parts & ethnics  like Hazara Afghans will support Iran army as army of Imam Mahdi (aj) like they did it in defending holy shrines in Syria & Iraq against ISIS/Daesh which still infamouse british  grouplet  is holding their grudge against whole of shias of Iran & Afghanistan & Pakistan that cooperated with each other in defending  shrines against most wretched enemy of shia mulims & Ahlulbayt  (عليه السلام) until now & anti shia groups  like Taliban & ISIS just promote their territory in Afghanistan  & Pakistan  as Khurasan that Hazara people  don't  have any share at it which they use Pashtun people as their proxy against  shias like Hazara people  which it's agenda of every anti muslim colonizer to keep alive Pashtun-Hazara conflic in this region.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

On 6/23/2020 at 3:44 PM, Moalfas said:

edit- You're accusing members who are discussing the injustices against Afghans as 'spitting out poisonous statements'. I'm sorry, have you read your posts? 

In what words am I doing that? 
Read correctly what I said. My words are not just about that people are discussing the injustices against Afghans. You made a false accusation against me here.