Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
3wliya_maryam

What happens to a young woman who commits zina and repents?

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Guest nothing!Monad

Nothing happens to her if no one ones knows about it. Using ones intelligence is part of survival on this planet. Being coerced into guilt via by confessions is false religious guilt. When we commit a sin, depending on its veracity we repent to a diety but the true motive is not to commit it again and become better. Veracity here means also knowing that repenting here may mean getting the captial punishment required. although it can be done tactfully.

The fornicator shall not marry any but a fornicatress or idolatress, and (as for) the fornicatress, none shall marry her but a fornicator or an idolater; and it is forbidden to the believers.

This would only work in a community , tribe, village of around few 1000's, where information where to pass easily. This would not work in the majority of cities where human numbers run into 100,000's to 1,000,000's. ( used number on purpose ). Unless the known person is consistant with that behavior within a particular parameter.

15 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

A muslim woman who commit zina somehow makes me feel more disgusted than a muslim man who commit zina

you are just an idiot. Not just for this post but many of your other posts.

people of Color Blue  should be treated worse then people of Color Green. Because it just makes ME FEEL more disgusted. If X is a Crime then it does not matter about color, religion or gender.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 6:50 AM, Guest nothing!Monad said:

you are just an idiot. Not just for this post but many of your other posts.

You have the right to your opinion and I have the right for my opinion.

But let me rephrase it. May Allah not put us in such situation and protect us from such disgrace.

But, which one would make you feel more disgusted if you had a son and daughter. That your son had commited zina or your daughter. Or would you be equally disgusted?

What about honor and reputation, which one would make you lose more honor and reputation.

simple questions, no need to write a book to answer it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

What about honor and reputation, which one would make you lose more honor and reputation.

Why is the burden of carrying the family honor put on women? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest aww!Monad
54 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

But, which one would make you feel more disgusted if you had a son and daughter. That your son had commited zina or your daughter. Or would you be equally disgusted?

What about honor and reputation, which one would make you lose more honor and reputation.

simple questions, no need to write a book to answer it.

"listen" kiddo. This is not how it works.

1 ) This hypothetical scenario is why I "called" you an idiot. In fact you seem to think on the DOJ God will reprimand sins based on gender inequality.

2 ) Honor and reputation from whom?. People? - The same who you accuse of being sheep? ---->  Aren't you constantly evoking conspiracy theories to the point that it makes you a minority. What reputation or honor do you think you have in the eyes of the many?.

Stop wasting my time with dumb questions.

My advice - go read books that will educate you. Stop wasting time on Bill Gates forcing vaccinations, Alex, Mag, Rv, etc because you wont be able to escape it. They are good for a source of info but they too have their own bias's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, starlight said:

Why is the burden of carrying the family honor put on women? 

I can’t stand people who look at a whole family as “Bad” because their daughters/sons did some bad things you shouldn’t judge anyone and this is when culture comes along and people don’t think about Islam. We need to stop judging because even through a a good family the children can still turn out bad 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We all need to come to an agreement 

1. People make mistakes who are we to say I’m not marrying him or her for not being a virgin because the other sins you have committed probably out-way theirs. Everyone sins differently 

2. If someone treats you good and is best for you and reminds you of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) then that’s what you look for. Not being a virgin doesn’t make you such a horrible person ahah

3. Stop judging why is it no one cares about other Muslims but when it starts affecting the community it becomes everyone’s problem when it’s too late 

4. Sorry for the inappropriate stuff but if brothers wanna only find virgin girls which theirs nothing wrong with it but let me tel you I promise you their have been girls I know who wouldn’t have sex to break their virginity but would rather do it from behind and still do oral. Sorry once again but being a virgin doesn’t make you wifey material 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 6:29 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

I am against zina for both men and woman, but I feel that I would be able to understand why society is more forgiving towards men with a past. And on a personal level I am in line with that, even though I am against zina. A muslim woman who commit zina somehow makes me feel more disgusted than a muslim man who commit zina. Maybe this has to do with honor and reputation. Or maybe there is something else, like biology or that I can understand men more than I understand woman.

or maybe you live in a conservative society

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

But, which one would make you feel more disgusted if you had a son and daughter. That your son had commited zina or your daughter. Or would you be equally disgusted?

What about honor and reputation, which one would make you lose more honor and reputation.

This is wrong on all levels. I have no words, you should be ashamed of yourself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Guest nothing!Monad said:

you are just an idiot. Not just for this post but many of your other posts.

What's the best thing that you could have hoped for when you called him an idiot? What did you honestly expect? 

I learned the hard way that when a person complains about a bad characteristic in others, they will tend to have that characteristic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 8:39 AM, starlight said:

Why is the burden of carrying the family honor put on women? 

Let me try my best to answer your question with my limited knowledge and limited terminology. Hopefully some other brother can go more in depth.

According to many if not all scholars, a woman's position is higher than that of a man. I am talking about the pious/believers. Correct me if I am wrong.

This position comes with higher responsibility related to physical and social standards. They also carry life, they get pregnant and will raise the future generation. This is one of the reasons why people look down on woman who commits sins more than that of a man. This is not only in the east, but also in the west. This is something we have been raised with to protect our females from corruption which I see as a blessing to the believing woman.

On 6/7/2020 at 9:56 AM, 3wliya_maryam said:

This is wrong on all levels. I have no words, you should be ashamed of yourself

Tell my why? On the previous page you said this:

On 6/6/2020 at 8:08 AM, AkhiraisReal said:
On 6/4/2020 at 11:45 AM, rkazmi33 said:

I think in a muslim society, if a girl is able to commit such a sin, that shows a few things. She is very brave, and intelligent, and she already has some power.

How in the world is such behaviour an act of bravery and intelligence?

Wouldn't it be bravery and intelligence obeying the commands of Allah despite shaytans whispers and temptations?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest utoo?Monad
On 6/7/2020 at 10:42 AM, guest 2025 said:

What's the best thing that you could have hoped for when you called him an idiot? What did you honestly expect? see point 2

I learned the hard way that when a person complains about a bad characteristic in others, they will tend to have that characteristic. Clergy do that alot, the Quran and narrations do the same.

1) Here is a another fact. You are an idiot too. Because if you had read the entire post I did imply one should educate themselves.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

Now if God or the Prophet called you X , now would that mean they are X too. omgggggggggggggggggg nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!. Thus we can establish that a person can be accused by an accuser while the accuser cannot be held in that regard.

Although I can be kind enough to admit I too was always an idiot and still am too, as it takes an idiot to see another idiot. Refer to point 1 again. But if you failed to comprehend my whole post and willingly went into a emotional religious morality matyr syndrome to save your fellow internet religious brother, correctly done so, but only to admit that we are all idiots, doing idioting and believing in idioting things. You might just be on to something.

2 )  Lack of interaction with the opposite gender and living in some false pretense of reality, the said individual believes women are weak and incapable, thus needed men to protect them. Seriously?. Humans are only weak and incapable when they have been conditioned to think it as so. It is not the nature of a human to be weak, perhaps it is the nature of different levels of intellgencia that we acquire at different timelines, but due to the fast and shortlived lives, the slowest ones get denied that right to progress and become equal.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta#Birth_and_death

back to point 1.

zZz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 2:53 PM, Guest utoo?Monad said:

1) Here is a another fact. You are an idiot too. Because if you had read the entire post I did imply one should educate themselves.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiot

Now if God or the Prophet called you X , now would that mean they are X too. omgggggggggggggggggg nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!. Thus we can establish that a person can be accused by an accuser while the accuser cannot be held in that regard.

Although I can be kind enough to admit I too was always an idiot and still am too, as it takes an idiot to see another idiot. Refer to point 1 again. But if you failed to comprehend my whole post and willingly went into a emotional religious morality matyr syndrome to save your fellow internet religious brother, correctly done so, but only to admit that we are all idiots, doing idioting and believing in idioting things. You might just be on to something.

2 )  Lack of interaction with the opposite gender and living in some false pretense of reality, the said individual believes women are weak and incapable, thus needed men to protect them. Seriously?. Humans are only weak and incapable when they have been conditioned to think it as so. It is not the nature of a human to be weak, perhaps it is the nature of different levels of intellgencia that we acquire at different timelines, but due to the fast and shortlived lives, the slowest ones get denied that right to progress and become equal.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sparta#Birth_and_death

back to point 1.

zZz

You need to learn how to communicate effectively or nobody will take you seriously. Nobody appreciates your poor manners except yourself.

What I'm talking about is hypocrisy and projection. Liars will accuse others of lying more than anyone else, the rudest people think everyone they interact with is rude, and idiots think everyone else is an idiot. Two years ago I often used to have massive arguments with an old friend of mine. I'd call him this and that, slur after slur, accusation after accusation. But because I lacked any ability to reflect on my actions, I didn't think much of the matter and moved on. It wasn't until years later that I felt an urge to revisit the messages exchanged between us, and I was absolutely shocked that literally everything I said about him was describing me and only me. You can tell if someone is projecting by looking at their character and the character of the person accused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 8:53 PM, Guest utoo?Monad said:

Although I can be kind enough to admit I too was always an idiot and still am too

 

 

On 6/7/2020 at 8:53 PM, Guest utoo?Monad said:

the said individual believes women are weak and incapable, thus needed men to protect them. Seriously?

Both woman and men have their weaknesses. The weaknesses are to be accomplished and covered by the opposite partner. Unless you want a short hair feminist female.

10 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

You need to learn how to communicate effectively or nobody will take you seriously. Nobody appreciates your poor manners except yourself.

 

Completely agree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/5/2020 at 3:12 AM, Qa'im said:

Libido for women peaks in their late 20s and 30s. For men, libido peaks after puberty and declines later.

I guess this is why marriage is not ideal, since this opens a very risky sensitive door.

and proves my point that marriage in one way or another is just a misery and taking the test would just gain you that extra deed which can be received through other means. 

There is a saying by Rumi which goes by before the world was created we were like fish in sea of Tawheed then we separated and got sent down to a place full of misery and stress and then from that miserable place we I’ll go back to the sea of Tawheed. 

Apply the same concept with “love” in the heavens true love exists and can be experienced  but on earth only a tiny portion is manifested as simply a sign to mankind in reality love doesn’t exist on earth, the rest is just vain it’s like a person who is intoxicated. I’m sure you’ve heard the phrase “high on love” that phrase is actually true and imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) explains it wonderfully, “If a man loves a thing, he becomes blind to its defects, his mind predisposed to its favour, his sight and hearing lose the power of seeing and hearing realities, and he can not tolerate to see or hear anything against the object of his devotion”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2020 at 4:26 PM, Dreamcatcher said:

I've known of case where the guy dates a girl, the girl is made to believe they will be marrying when he is able to but he'd dump her before his marriage to another, "virgin" girl

Yeah that is very popular where I am, they sleep with the “hot ones” then when it’s time for marriage they have a look at their list dump one after another then gets married to the virgin. The best part is when the girl he is marrying is not a virgin or worse talks to every tom,dick and harry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 1:37 AM, Abdul-Hadi said:

In US of A, you aren't going to be finding a whole lot of virgins older than 18, male or female.

Our popular culture tells people that they're weak and stupid if they wait for marriage, its one of the things I want to change the most because that started in my lifetime and nobody really noticed it until it was already too late and the damage was done. It's one of the reasons why I make the claim that "Christianity has failed America", but I don't know whether the blame should be focused on advertising agencies/Madison avenue or Hollywood & the pornography industry (that often uses trafficked/drug addicted women).

What we have going on here in my country is pretty awful. It's a sickness in the minds & the souls of the people and I don't know who is left to blame anymore.

Yeah America is completely corrupted when it comes to being a virgin and what’s worse is that the girls admit they have no self respect afterwards with no hesitation! From what I’ve observed on instagram comments. 

And some like sleeping with every tom,dick and harry. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2020 at 12:15 AM, Ali2196 said:

but would rather do it from behind and still do oral. Sorry once again but being a virgin doesn’t make you wifey material 

I’ve heard ALLLLL kinds of stories of these in Sydney. I swear you would die laughing, whats worse is I am the alarm when I hear the stories and the names. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/7/2020 at 7:02 AM, Guest aww!Monad said:

Stop wasting time on Bill Gates forcing vaccinations, Alex, Mag, Rv, etc because you wont be able to escape it.

How much is he paying you to post this here?

You will be able to "escape it" by simply refusing. That's what they don't want, because then they will have to reveal their tyranny.

 

Edited by Abdul-Hadi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...