Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Websites that refute Salafist arguments.

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

Salam Dear brothers and sisters,

I am new here and would like your help to refute the Sunni arguments.  In the Internet the hate against the Shiites is meanwhile so large that we are only accused of doing everything wrong, I would like to meet this. 

Can you recommend me some good sites that refute the arguments of the Nasibis?

Guest Quran and Itrah

I have personally been messaged by several people on SC , and off it, including individuals who have made YouTube channels utilizing the following website: https://shiaresponses.wordpress.com/

If Admins or moderators do not approve it, kindly please state why. Given this may help someones Imaan , obstructing this may have a spiritual bearing.

The articles on the website have have been presented to people who are at the forefront of anti-Shia websites and channels.

The philosophy of the website is not to address - for now - things like tatbir and cultural shia islam but to focus on the fundamentals of Shia Islam and our core beliefs and how we can defend and provide evidence for it.

• Advanced Member
On 6/3/2020 at 2:24 PM, Onur said:

I am new here and would like your help to refute the Sunni arguments.  In the Internet the hate against the Shiites is meanwhile so large that we are only accused of doing everything wrong, I would like to meet this. 

www.ShiaPen.Com

• Veteran Member
On 6/3/2020 at 2:24 PM, Onur said:

It requires much research and study to become a debater, websites alone wont help if you dont know your own creed. 

• Forum Administrators
On 6/4/2020 at 4:25 AM, Guest Quran and Itrah said:

If Admins or moderators do not approve it, kindly please state why. Given this may help someones Imaan , obstructing this may have a spiritual bearing.

As a guest, please do not flatter, cajole or threaten Mods/Admins in order to get your post approved. Normally, Mods do not approve posts that have extra off-topic content.