Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
The Green Knight

Mustahab Surahs in Salaat (Question)

Rate this topic

Salam.

I read in Wasail ush-Shia two conflicting narrations. The first one says Imam Raza (عليه السلام) recited in the first rakah Surah Qadr and Surah Towheed in second rakah. While in the next narration the hadith says Surah Towheed in first rakah and Surah Qadr in second. (There are supporting narrations for both Surahs being mustahab and recommended).

Hence the question. Towheed first or Surah Qadr in first rakah? Qadr first is the norm here but I want to make sure.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

WS and thank you brother. But of course those are not all the hadiths on the subject. The hadiths I mentioned are in Wasail, taken from Kafi and Al-Istabsar I think. If you are in touch with Zaveri you can do us a favor and put the question before them. (I have not memorized some of those surahs mentioned).

Thanks again.

2 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

WS and thank you brother. But of course those are not all the hadiths on the subject. The hadiths I mentioned are in Wasail, taken from Kafi and Al-Istabsar I think. If you are in touch with Zaveri you can do us a favor and put the question before them. (I have not memorized some of those surahs mentioned).

Thanks again.

Salam,

In Jawahir al-Kalam the author quote al-Saduq saying that the order is al-Qadr in the first and al-Ikhlas in the second.

http://alhawzaonline.com/almaktaba-almakroaa/book/216-feqh/216-feqh al-sheaa/0125-jwaher alkalaam/09/09.htm

3 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

Salam,

In Jawahir al-Kalam the author quote al-Saduq saying that the order is al-Qadr in the first and al-Ikhlas in the second.

http://alhawzaonline.com/almaktaba-almakroaa/book/216-feqh/216-feqh al-sheaa/0125-jwaher alkalaam/09/09.htm

Walaikum as sala

Jazakallah and welcome back brother :) Nice to see you posting again.