Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Allah Seeker

Excellent Starting Point for any Sunni

Rate this topic

Salam Alaikum,

In the last days of Ramadan I spent watching 60 videos by this great scholar who is in my opinion the best English language story-teller among the Shia scholars of the world. At the same time he appears as a classy and eloquent man of intelligence. (although I disagree with at least one of his views, which is OK)

I would also advice Shia to watch them, as it's a good summary of things that most of us lack knowledge in.

I have to admit that I'm a bit disappointed how the videos about the prophet have so much less popularity than the following one about Imam Ali's life:

Thanks and salam

On 6/3/2020 at 5:31 AM, Allah Seeker said:

Salam alaikum,

In den letzten Tagen des Ramadan habe ich 60 Videos von diesem großartigen Gelehrten gesehen, der meiner Meinung nach der beste englischsprachige Geschichtenerzähler unter den schiitischen Gelehrten der Welt ist. Gleichzeitig tritt er als nobler und beredter Mann der Intelligenz auf. (obwohl ich mit mindestens einer seiner Ansichten nicht einverstanden bin, was in Ordnung ist)

Ich würde Shia auch raten, sie anzusehen, da es eine gute Zusammenfassung der Dinge ist, in denen die meisten von uns kein Wissen haben.

Ich muss zugeben, dass ich etwas enttäuscht bin, dass die Videos über den Propheten so viel weniger beliebt sind als die folgenden über Imam Alis Leben:

Danke und Salam

Salam 
I must also admit that it is a pity that the Sunnis take the enemies of Ahlul Bayt as role models. 

The question is what do you want to tell us with your statement?

20 hours ago, Onur said:

Salam 
I must also admit that it is a pity that the Sunnis take the enemies of Ahlul Bayt as role models. 

The question is what do you want to tell us with your statement?

Wasalaam

The statement that the video about Prophet Mohamed is much less popular than the one of Imam Ali? 

If you look at the first video of each, you will find ten times more views and ten times more comments on the Imam Ali video that came out one year later. It's a pity in my opinion, because the life of the Prophet Mohamed is at least equally important and impressive as the life of Imam Ali, wouldn't you agree?

Edited by Allah Seeker
forgot to write wasalaam - sorry :(