Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

What shia lack in.

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, THREE1THREE said:

Sorry but i can barley understand some ur writing. 

Yes help is definitely from Allah it is He who sends help. 

Are trying to say we are in control of our own destination?

Even if non Muslim or mushrik helps that's is Allah's .

So what ever action happens it's Allah's.

We are only caught choosing the path .

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Salam just two thing  not insulting  to Sunis & their revered figures stopping Tatbir & giving blood instead of it.

Stopping of political taqiyya to openly and sincerely present our beliefs and refute the incorrect ones. If some countries, institutions and persons would of invested  their entire monetary and religi

Have an open mind and good aklahq and not blindly follow your respected scholars in all of the possible fields.

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Hadi5 said:

So what ever action happens it's Allah'

If I fornicate is that Allah’s ? 

Our death and wealth is predestined by Allah but our actions are not so to say whatever action we do is Allah’s ur simply saying our actions are predestined. 

• Advanced Member
On 5/31/2020 at 9:34 AM, islam25 said:

What is your opinion that shia muslim should do so that.

It will be beneficial for whole Shias and muslims in general to prosper.

What should Shias do so that real Islam is presented to whole world .

The mainstream Shia in my opinion has these mistakes, and may Allah forgive my mistakes and everyones' who tries to genuinely be a shia:

1 - They should NEVER make duas/prayers/supplications to others than Allah

2 - Quran is sometimes neglected, as well as hadiths, for sake of reading only what scholars say

3 - They over- exalt human imams, and sometimes think of them instead of Allah

4 - The #2 leads to them making the Imams more than humans by inventing infallibility idea that goes against the fallible stories of Imams in the Quran

5 - They overdo the taqya thing, and sometimes need to stop being overly shy and scared.

6 - Finally, they focus much more on Imams after the prophet, than the prophet. I think that they should try to think of both equally at least as much as possible.

I can list millions of good things that I see, but the above are the main bad things, that can be improved in my opinion.

thanks

• Advanced Member
8 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

If I fornicate is that Allah’s ? 

Our death and wealth is predestined by Allah but our actions are not so to say whatever action we do is Allah’s ur simply saying our actions are predestined. 

No.

It is not like that.

If a Muslim kills an oppresor in jihad with sword or other thing.

Or if someone kills an innocent by sword.

In both case action of killing is Allah's.

Problem is our selection of right or wrong.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
15 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

you misunderstood it we know that Allah gives life & takes it but he said all good things are from him & evil action is fro us. anyway yor argument  must be discussed  in separate post.

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

f someone kills an innocent by sword.

Problem is our selection of right or wrong.

You’re  contradicting yourself, if the actions that a person does is Allah’s werher it’s good or bad then means it has already been predestined and the person couldn’t choose not to perfom a particular action or not. This topic has been left with no answers since it’s really complicated and has no answers. If we say Allah knows our actions that we make then that means our actions are predestined if we say Allah doesn’t know what we’re about to choose but knows what will happen if we choose that particular path or action then that also brings other questions. 

• Advanced Member
59 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

You’re  contradicting yourself, if the actions that a person does is Allah’s werher it’s good or bad then means it has already been predestined and the person couldn’t choose not to perfom a particular action or not. This topic has been left with no answers since it’s really complicated and has no answers. If we say Allah knows our actions that we make then that means our actions are predestined if we say Allah doesn’t know what we’re about to choose but knows what will happen if we choose that particular path or action then that also brings other questions. 

Presistination is something different.

I mean action and power.It is All Allah's.

We are responsible how we use that action and power.Wheather it for Allah or against Allah'.

Just like all treasure of heaven and earth is Allah's.We are caught for what purpose we used it.

Our Power of sight, smell or hearing is Allahs.

We are caught how we use it.

Similarly whate ever, beauty , power or knowledge we have.

It is not ours but Allah's.Our dellusion of calling it ours throws us away from Allah.

• Advanced Member
15 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Similarly whate ever, beauty , power or knowledge we have.

Yes it’s Allah who gives us beauty, knowledge and strength but we have the free will to use it correctly or not. But saying our actions whether good or bad is Allah’s is problematic. 

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Yes it’s Allah who gives us beauty, knowledge and strength but we have the free will to use it correctly or not. But saying our actions whether good or bad is Allah’s is problematic. 

@THREE1THREE @Hadi5.

Definitely Tawheed of Allah is most difficult to know.Three is difference in understanding of Tawheed but that doesn't mean we should talk bad.

This difference is natural.

Propphetsaw and Imams understanding of Tawheed is higher than Awlias, and Awlias have higher than scholars and scholars have her higher than ordinary people.

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, islam25 said:

@THREE1THREE @Hadi5.

Definitely Tawheed of Allah is most difficult to know.Three is difference in understanding of Tawheed but that doesn't mean we should talk bad.

This difference is natural.

Propphetsaw and Imams understanding of Tawheed is higher than Awlias, and Awlias have higher than scholars and scholars have her higher than ordinary people.

Our discussion of tawheed originate from and Ahlulbayt ((عليه السلام)). Unlike others from tom, dick and Harry so our very minor differences amongst us is shia is not issue just like having a difference of opinion in jurisprudence is not an issue since they originate from Aal Muhammad (sawas)

• Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Exactly for people like us it is problem.But there are many scholars who say it is all All Allah's.

And this knowledge of Tawheed most illusive to common person.

• Advanced Member
4 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Our discussion of tawheed originate from and Ahlulbayt ((عليه السلام)). Unlike others from tom, dick and Harry so our very minor differences amongst us is shia is not issue just like having a difference of opinion in jurisprudence is not an issue since they originate from Aal Muhammad (sawas)

My OP Post was what should shia need to do.

According to Ahlebayt as you have to do good and guide everyone towards Allah whether they are muslims, Sunni, Shias non Muslim etc.

Just debating on differences calling bad is not teaching and it won't benefit.

Again scholars say access to Allah is equal for everyone one, that needs avoiding sins and Fearing Allah.

Who so ever achives this be Shia or Sunni we'll get closer to Allah and know Allah.

Our just claims of loving Ahlebayt as won't benefit.

• Advanced Member

The title saying lake instead of lack ahaha

im general what we lack in mainly in the western countries is a program/courses for reverts or even normal Muslims who didn’t practice when they where younger. Even more hawza schools for teens/young adults (preferably not online who studies online lol didnt work out during covid 19)

Stop cursing what do you gain? End of the day Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is most just he will deal with the enemies of Islam accordingly and instead of singling out one person and you can’t hold yourself from cursing from some reason just say “may Allah curse the enemies” boom end of it and move along. Would you right now be honest go and curse Aisha if the prophet was alive? No wayyyy just move along be respectful. 

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, islam25 said:

Again scholars say access to Allah is equal for everyone one, that needs avoiding sins and Fearing Allah.

You missed the two Hadiths I quoted regarding the three terrorists and their followers 

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

You missed the two Hadiths I quoted regarding the three terrorists and their followers 

It is not like that.

I may show Shia scholars praising and giving references from Sunni scholars.

If it was like that definitely IMAM Khomini ra would never give reference from Sunni books .

The problem is someone hate Ahlebayt as.

• Advanced Member
12 hours ago, Ali2196 said:

im general what we lack in mainly in the western countries is a program/courses for reverts or even normal Muslims who didn’t practice when they where younger. Even more hawza schools for teens/young adults (preferably not online who studies online lol didnt work out during covid 19)

Stop cursing what do you gain? End of the day Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is most just he will deal with the enemies of Islam accordingly and instead of singling out one person and you can’t hold yourself from cursing from some reason just say “may Allah curse the enemies” boom end of it and move along. Would you right now be honest go and curse Aisha if the prophet was alive? No wayyyy just move along be respectful. 

Allah has not cursed by names but by actions.

Definitely Allah' would do justice.

God forbid we should not ourselves be among cursed.

Because Allah curses liars.So who so ever lies, Allah will curse.There are many shias who have lied .So it is possible they may be cursed.

My view is we should Focus on education.

And second try to avoid sins. Our fate lies how much we have avoided sins from fear of Allah.

But if continue to sin and curse others for their sin we unfortunate.

• Advanced Member

In terms of personal affiliation with religion , Shiasm might have some content but in terms of a social and political ideology there is a void. So much so that the very modern doctrine of "Willayat Faqih" utterly alien to classical Shiasm , has now become the dominant political doctrine of Usooli twelvers. The most mentioned "Path of ahlul bayt" is a vague and hollow emotional bandwagon which signifies nothing of a coherent and serious nature. As far as conversions , Shiasm can never attract masses like Sunnism for obvious reason. The basic tenants of Shiasm are feeble and stochastic , this chaotic structure is fogged and made palatable by the emotionalism of  Karbala , Ashura , Fadak , the broken rib etc but once the dust settles down , one finds himself chasing his shadow.

• Advanced Member

Secondly , the "cursing" has become an integral part of the emotionalism i was referring to. You can't live without it being a Shia. Shiasm is just the antithesis of Sunnism and has no legs of its own to stand on.  

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Surah 5:78

“Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed.”

also the 7 woes that Jesus said to Pharisees infront of their face.

after the prophet appointed imam Ali as Caliph at ghadir khumm many people did not like that and the prophet heard, so the prophet gave an order to fight the Romans and said lanatullah on the one who doesn’t go fight (I ask you did the prophet ever force someone to go to war in the past before this?) not only did the prophet order to fight the Romans but the commander of the army was a 18 yr old.... and guess who didn’t go to war to fight the Romans......(drum roll) OMAR,ABU BAKER & OTHMAN, so the prophet did send Lanat on them. If the prophet sent  Lanat on them that means Allah withdrew His mercy from them. So it is Sunnah of the prophet that he sent Lanat on the disloyal ones such as the three stooges. 

Sending Lanat is not a curse rather it’s a supplication. 

Why not go to Fatimah?

“I take Allah and the angles to by my witnesses that you have not pleased me; on the other hand, you have angered me. When i shall meet the Prophet I will complain about you two” 

Sunni references: 

al-Imamah wal-Siyasah, by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, p14

Abu baker said: I take refuge in Allah from his discontent and your discontent O’Fatimah! ; but she said: I swear by Allah that I shall invoked Allah against you in every prayer I do!

Sunni references: 

Ibn qutaybah, in al-Imamah wal-Siyasah

Thank you for further enforcing my point.....may Allah bless you for this. 

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Nah He will burn them alive instead as our authentic traditions say. sending Lanat is not a curse. And all of the people commenting about my first comment misunderstood it. Sayyed ammar is harsh when it comes to history while it is the plain truth and reality. That’s how every shia should be, especially if u live in a county that has the luxury of freeeom of speech, take advantage of it as use the sword(resistance). 

Be like Jesus son of Mary. 

AHHHH this explains it, are you a youth who has taken on Ammar's extreme views from Ayotullah Shirazi? 

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why you have to be carful when posting your lectures on Youtube.... you can easily influence these youths to become extremists. Prime example with this brother. 

Are you actually looking up to Ammar who is a self taught lecturer who spent a couple of years in Hawza in Syria? 

yes, he has done a lot of Shia Islam and is very knowledgeable, but he himself does not regard himself as an Sheikh LOL.........

This explains everything now LOL..........

• Moderators
8 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Everything is from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), or else it would not exist in first place. The will we have is either be in state of thankful or not, if not we follow a direction that manifest evilness in ourselves. 

Guest Sunshine

Some Shias are  not very open minded. They will follow leaders  blindly without questioning their actions. Some of them dont have any Mercy or forgiveness. Following leaders blindly will lead to corruption, fitna, sectarianism. etc.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Leibniz said:

In terms of personal affiliation with religion , Shiasm might have some content but in terms of a social and political ideology there is a void. So much so that the very modern doctrine of "Willayat Faqih" utterly alien to classical Shiasm , has now become the dominant political doctrine of Usooli twelvers. The most mentioned "Path of ahlul bayt" is a vague and hollow emotional bandwagon which signifies nothing of a coherent and serious nature. As far as conversions , Shiasm can never attract masses like Sunnism for obvious reason. The basic tenants of Shiasm are feeble and stochastic , this chaotic structure is fogged and made palatable by the emotionalism of  Karbala , Ashura , Fadak , the broken rib etc but once the dust settles down , one finds himself chasing his shadow.

Yes.

You have rightly Said.It is not totally like that.

If you go through  the saying of Imams and there dua.we will only find how to praise and thank Allah, How to love Allah and how to repent. And there only and only subject was Allah love Allah ,fear of Allah and abstinence from sins and worldly things.

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, YoungSkiekh313 said:

AHHHH this explains it, are you a youth who has taken on Ammar's extreme views from Ayotullah Shirazi? 

Ladies and gentlemen, this is why you have to be carful when posting your lectures on Youtube.... you can easily influence these youths to become extremists. Prime example with this brother. 

Are you actually looking up to Ammar who is a self taught lecturer who spent a couple of years in Hawza in Syria? 

yes, he has done a lot of Shia Islam and is very knowledgeable, but he himself does not regard himself as an Sheikh LOL.........

This explains everything now LOL..........

He is not a sheik but a historian...., history shows the rubbish of Ahlulbida’ah and their double standards crystal clear sayyed ammar is no influence when these events have taken place, cowards like you conceal all of this treasure for the sake of “unity”, Bro lets make one thing clear, Sunni Islam is the seed that grew terrorism it is a fact not a theory the reason why islamaphobia exists is because of their rubbish Hadiths literature and exgesis that clearly promote terrorism especially against the shia of Ali. Prophet Muhammad (sawas) is being attacked because of them, the enemies of Aal Muhammad are being praised because of them, Islam is being mocked because of them. Pure water cannot unite with impure water. We can only encourage tolerance, i dont mind if a sunni says shia are terrorists, kaffur or stupid as long as they can provide it from their own sources Atleast (which they do), and they don’t behead and bomb people (that’s IF their beliefs don’t encourage these things). If you think “unity” is possible then you must be high on something or ignorant on Islamic history. An example of tolerance is the county Oman, khawarij, sunni, shia, Sufi, Hindu, etc all live their and have great tolerance for each other. This what I encourage. But you saying “oh tone it down a little with history ur too harsh” is just pure nonsense. start being like Abu thurr, be straight forward and show them their reality crystal clear. 

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, YoungSkiekh313 said:

Thank you for further enforcing my point.....may Allah bless you for this. 

This didn’t enforce ur point, it just proves that we are allowed to send Lanat on the three false Caliphs. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

He is not a sheik but a historian...., history shows the rubbish of Ahlulbida’ah and their double standards crystal clear sayyed ammar is no influence when these events have taken place, cowards like you conceal all of this treasure for the sake of “unity”, Bro lets make one thing clear, Sunni Islam is the seed that grew terrorism it is a fact not a theory the reason why islamaphobia exists is because of their rubbish Hadiths literature and exgesis that clearly promote terrorism especially against the shia of Ali. Prophet Muhammad (sawas) is being attacked because of them, the enemies of Aal Muhammad are being praised because of them, Islam is being mocked because of them. Pure water cannot unite with impure water. We can only encourage tolerance, i dont mind if a sunni says shia are terrorists, kaffur or stupid as long as they can provide it from their own sources Atleast (which they do), and they don’t behead and bomb people (that’s IF their beliefs don’t encourage these things). If you think “unity” is possible then you must be high on something or ignorant on Islamic history. An example of tolerance is the county Oman, khawarij, sunni, shia, Sufi, Hindu, etc all live their and have great tolerance for each other. This what I encourage. But you saying “oh tone it down a little with history ur too harsh” is just pure nonsense. start being like Abu thurr, be straight forward and show them their reality crystal clear. 

Okay and what are you doing to promote a positive image of Prophet Muhammad and Ahlul-bayt LOL? 

Example of unity in the Quran..... 

“And hold fast, all together, by the rope of Allah, and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, you became brothers; and you were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make His Signs clear to you: That you may be guided.” (3:103)

Anyways all the comments you've written are delivered in such a way that I question your sanity. Brother, take a step back and read the comments you have written, and ask yourself whether the Imams or Prophets delivered their sermons like that. Please brother, I am scared for you sanity, if cursing the sahaba means that much to you wallahi go ahead, if that improves your mental state. Don't you think there is a better way to express your love towards the family of the prophet other than negative energy through cursing? My brother, if someone did me wrong, I wouldn't curse them but ask allah to guide them, forgive them, or even plainly leave them to Allah. Imam Ali gave water to Ibn Muljim, and even asked his cuffs to be loosened. He even told his people not to kill him or tear apart his body. I assure you that if you stop cursing, and attempt to actually spend your time doing something productive that positively impacts someones life our prophet and Imams would be far more proud than your cursing. And inshallah your mental state will improve. 

Nothing but the best Duas for you brother, wish you the best and I hope your sanity clears up these are quite depressing times and very understandable. 

WS 

Edited by YoungSkiekh313
  • Advanced Member
26 minutes ago, YoungSkiekh313 said:

Okay and what are you doing to promote a positive image of Prophet Muhammad and Ahlul-bayt LOL? 

Example of unity in the Quran..... 

“And hold fast, all together, by the rope of Allah, and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, you became brothers; and you were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make His Signs clear to you: That you may be guided.” (3:103)

Anyways all the comments you've written are delivered in such a way that I question your sanity. Brother, take a step back and read the comments you have written, and ask yourself whether the Imams or Prophets delivered their sermons like that. Please brother, I am scared for you sanity, if cursing the sahaba means that much to you wallahi go ahead, if that improves your mental state. Don't you think there is a better way to express your love towards the family of the prophet other than negative energy through cursing? My brother, if someone did me wrong, I wouldn't curse them but ask allah to guide them, forgive them, or even plainly leave them to Allah. Imam Ali gave water to Ibn Muljim, and even asked his cuffs to be loosened. He even told his people not to kill him or tear apart his body. I assure you that if you stop cursing, and attempt to actually spend your time doing something productive that positively impacts someones life our prophet and Imams would be far more proud than your cursing. And inshallah your mental state will improve. 

Nothing but the best Duas for you brother, wish you the best and I hope your sanity clears up these are quite depressing times and very understandable. 

WS 

Who so ever Feared Allah , remain sin free and absteined from love of duniya has right to call himself true lover of Ahlebayt as.

Because all of duas and supplications of Ahlebayt as guide us to achieve this.

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, YoungSkiekh313 said:

And hold fast, all together, by the rope of Allah, and be not divided among yourselves; and remember with gratitude Allah's favour on you; for you were enemies and He joined your hearts in love, so that by His Grace, you became brothers; and you were on the brink of the pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make His Signs clear to you: That you may be guided.” (3:103)

Look at the historical context, someone came to imam Jafar al-sadiq ((عليه السلام)) and asked about his verse and said what is the the rope of Allah ? the imam ((عليه السلام)) replied the Quran and the Ahlulbayt. 

Sunni’s don’t hold on to the Ahlulbayt they hold to Aisha,Anas bin malik, Abu Huraira, abdullah in Omar. And randoms for their tasfir and randoms for their theology and jurisprudence. 

cursing the sahaba

Cursing is swearing sending Lanat is just a supplication I’m pretty sure I’ve made that clear in my previous comments.

The prophet himself sent Lanat on them(I’ve made the pretty clear in my previous comment), it’s a Sunnah and so did Fatimah, what excuse do you have ? 

yourself whether the Imams or Prophets delivered their sermons like that.

I’ve quoted two reliable traditions regarding the hypocrites yet you deny them?? I can quote many more which are clear. 

Imam zainul abideen ((عليه السلام)) on the oppressors (I.e the three Caliphs)

”they are foremost in oppressing us regarding our rights and usurping our inheritance and occupying a seat for which a superior right. They are disbelievers and those who love them are also disbelievers. Then Allah will never forgive them, nor will he have mercy on them.”

shia references:

Taqreeb al-maarif, p244

read the other one aswell 

• Veteran Member
16 hours ago, Guest Sunshine said:

Some Shias are  not very open minded. They will follow leaders  blindly without questioning their actions. 

Ain't that the case with majority of the Muslims? Statistically Sunnism is by far the biggest sect, therefore statistically Sunnis will out number Shias by monumental numbers who follow their leaders blindly! Even though there are some shias who are misguided, it's not comparable to the Sunnis who are misguided in masses.

• Veteran Member
On 6/2/2020 at 5:00 AM, Hadi5 said:

No.

It is not like that.

If a Muslim kills an oppresor in jihad with sword or other thing.

Or if someone kills an innocent by sword.

Ibn Muljam (Lan) martyred (killed) Imam Ali (عليه السلام) and his action was from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) so Ibn Muljam is not responsible ? does make sense to you? It appears you have incorporate other dogmas in your beliefs that does not resonate with the teachings of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, power said:

Ibn Muljam (Lan) martyred (killed) Imam Ali (عليه السلام) and his action was from Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) so Ibn Muljam is not responsible ? does make sense to you? It appears you have incorporate other dogmas in your beliefs that does not resonate with the teachings of Ahlul Bayt (عليه السلام) 

The killing action was Allahs.But Ibne muljim chosed wrong person.

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Shias are painfully bad at natural theology. As are all other religious groups.

I feel Shia need to education and of good standard.

Promote good scholars who truly teach real Islam.

Don't complete Sunni as if they are rival group, rather help them and recognise their efforts for progression of islam.

Ie Shias should be happy on success of Sunni and unhappy for any type loss in Sunni Muslim.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, power said:

All the wealth we have is Allahs.

I depends how we use.

All the power that exists is Allahs, how one uses is where one gets caught

• Veteran Member
12 hours ago, islam25 said:

The killing action was Allahs.But Ibne muljim chosed wrong person.

If the killing is Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) action, Regardless who is killed then Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is responsible right?