Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
islam25

What shia lack in.

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

So we are allowed to curse Yazid, Mu’awiyah but not the three who are the cause of terrorism, Karbala and siffin?? Ur lack of bravery shows alot on this one.

Mr.You are advised to don't humiliate,abuse Sunni revered figures.Becase at end we have refrain anything that demagez Islam. Don't behave like tunnel visioned person.

1 minute ago, islam25 said:

humiliate,abuse Sunni revered figures.

If Allah sends his Lanat on the three then so can i, don’t open the door of forgiveness Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) doesn’t play games. Btw their many Sunnis who respect Mu’awiyah does that mean I should stop sending Lanat on them???

3 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

The prophets character has been altered by Ahlulbid’ah wal Jama’a , so to know the prophets true character on should look towards the prophets reflection imam ali 

Hmm so why not introduce the correct character of the Prophet? To be 100% honest with you, the status of Ali is irrelevant in the introduction of Islam to non-Muslims. It is like trying to sell a iPhone charger to an Android user without even selling them the iPhone.

Just now, THREE1THREE said:

If Allah sends his Lanat on the three then so can i, don’t open the door of forgiveness Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) doesn’t play games. Btw their many Sunnis who respect Mu’awiyah does that mean I should stop sending Lanat on them???

Islam has nothing to do with muawiya.

Don't limit Islam to highlighting the wrong doing of few person. Don't be source were disunity annd hatred will lead to destruction of Islam.

Learn how holy Prophet saw and Imam All lived.There aim was not highliting mistakes but preserving Islam

1 minute ago, 786:) said:

Hmm so why not introduce the correct character of the Prophet?

That’s where you have to dig deep, the best way to introduce the prophet is jumping to ghadir khumm to make things clear then talk about the prophets life. Ghadir khumm is something fundamental since it removes all the nonsense that Sunnism attributes to the prophets life. 

Just now, THREE1THREE said:

That’s where you have to dig deep, the best way to introduce the prophet is jumping to ghadir khumm to make things clear then talk about the prophets life. Ghadir khumm is something fundamental since it removes all the nonsense that Sunnism attributes to the prophets life. 

Good luck. I see why Shias leave the dawah to Sunnis now.

1 minute ago, islam25 said:

disunity

Theirs no such thing as unity with terrorism and its ignorant followers, I believe in tolerance, if khawarij can tolerate the shia in Oman, then the Sunni’s can say all the lies about us but no bombing or beheading.

2 minutes ago, 786:) said:

Good luck. I see why Shias leave the dawah to Sunnis now.

Yeah so when the reverts go to study shia Islam (that’s if they haven’t been told not to by their corrupted scholars and brainwashed them with rubbish about shia) they will see all the rubbish that happened in Islam’s history from the death of the prophet till now and see the true Islam is with imam Ali 

5 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

I follow sayyed kamal al-haydari

Kamaal Haydari is actually pretty critical of Shias as well. I find him to be much more balanced than what you are portraying.

Just now, 786:) said:

Kamaal Haydari is actually pretty critical of Shias as well. I find him to be much more balanced than what you are portraying.

That fact that you believe in unity shows ur ignorance on Sunnism 

5 minutes ago, 786:) said:

How truly we follow the basics of Islam.Anybody who has read Sirat of holy Prophet saw will never creat disunity or hatred on differences.

8 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

That fact that you believe in unity shows ur ignorance on Sunnism 

The differences with the Sunnis are secondary beliefs. We all agree on the primary beliefs: Tawheed, Risalah of Muhammad and Qiyamah. Even 12er scholars have now put Imamah as Usool al-Madhab instead of Usool al-Deen as well.

13 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

So we are allowed to curse Yazid, Mu’awiyah but not the three who are the cause of terrorism, Karbala and siffin?? Ur lack of bravery shows alot on this one.

Salam brother, 

So you believe openly swearing against the sahaba represents someones love, and bravery for our Ahlulbayt? 

Or maybe its called akhlaq, and making sure I as a Shia follow the etiquette of how my Imams have lived by. 

Please look at the letter Imam Hasan wrote to Mu'awiyah, did Imam Hasan curse him?

Or how about Imam Hussein's letter/story in Karbala- Did Imam Hussein ever curse Yazid? 

Or how about Zaynab's speech to Yazid ? Did she curse him?

Did Musa curse pharaoh ? 

Okay I'll give you an easy one, did Prophet Da'wud ever curse his people? 

Bravery is not about what the tongue utters my good friend, its about actions. Imam Ali says " A fools mind is at the mercy of his tongue, and a wise mans tongue is under the control of his mind". The tongue is the deadliest weapon.... what are your actions ? How are you keeping the Ahulul-bayts message alive? Who cares what the tongue utters, what's the actions brother?

When you curse the Sahaba from the comfort of your home in North America, or Europe.....and post it on Youtube for millions of people to watch.... what image do you think this shines on Shia? This enables hatred to grow, disunity , and ISIS killing our innocent Shia brothers in Iraq, Afghanistan and so forth. Is this bravery? 

If you think cursing the sahaba somehow makes you religions, and a brave person.... bro you got it all wrong. What's more affective is learning through Hadiths, siting down with our sunni brothers and teaching/explaining to them what these personalities did.... this is what our Prophets and Imams would have done. 

And if you think cursing will bring you closer to Allah, the prophet, and the Ahlul-bayt, go for it.... Allah is the best of judges. 

PS. Please make dua to Allah that inshallah I get some of your bravery ; ) 

Wish you all the best brother. 

WS 

6 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Yeah so when the reverts go to study shia Islam (that’s if they haven’t been told not to by their corrupted scholars and brainwashed them with rubbish about shia) they will see all the rubbish that happened in Islam’s history from the death of the prophet till now and see the true Islam is with imam Ali 

Brother  I feel you have not got proper understanding of Islam. Just read the sirah of Holy Prophet saw.You are only focussed on some historical events where some did wrong.

Brother Islam much more easy and deep.How perfect we are in understanding of Tawheed. How truly we practice the ethics taught by Prophets and Imamy. How serious we have taken piety and Taqaw.What are the problems of muslims how to solve it.

8 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Hibibi become a Grand Ayotullah, make a fatwa on cursing and lead your followers into battle with ISIS LOL if you are so adamant on this. 

You are the saviour us Shias need, to revive cursing of the sahaba because there are not other big issues besides this one. 

I however, will wait until the reappearance of my Imam, and I guarantee you he will never utter a curse upon anyone except with the decree of Allah. 

I will be keeping tabs on this and will be waiting to see you on CNN breaking news inshallah one day. 

WS 

10 hours ago, islam25 said:

How truly we follow the basics of Islam.Anybody who has read Sirat of holy Prophet saw will never creat disunity or hatred on differences.

Sunnism ain’t islam, their Tawheed is  blasphemous and they get all their info from nawasib. Like I said I believe in Tolerance, Oman is an great example. 

On 6/1/2020 at 3:58 PM, YoungSkiekh313 said:

Okay I'll give you an easy one, did Prophet Da'wud ever curse his people? 

Surah 5:78

“Cursed were those who disbelieved among the Children of Israel by the tongue of David and of Jesus, the son of Mary. That was because they disobeyed and [habitually] transgressed.”

also the 7 woes that Jesus said to Pharisees infront of their face.

after the prophet appointed imam Ali as Caliph at ghadir khumm many people did not like that and the prophet heard, so the prophet gave an order to fight the Romans and said lanatullah on the one who doesn’t go fight (I ask you did the prophet ever force someone to go to war in the past before this?) not only did the prophet order to fight the Romans but the commander of the army was a 18 yr old.... and guess who didn’t go to war to fight the Romans......(drum roll) OMAR,ABU BAKER & OTHMAN, so the prophet did send Lanat on them. If the prophet sent  Lanat on them that means Allah withdrew His mercy from them. So it is Sunnah of the prophet that he sent Lanat on the disloyal ones such as the three stooges. 

Sending Lanat is not a curse rather it’s a supplication. 

On 6/1/2020 at 3:58 PM, YoungSkiekh313 said:

Zaynab's speech to Yazid ? Did she curse him?

Why not go to Fatimah?

“I take Allah and the angles to by my witnesses that you have not pleased me; on the other hand, you have angered me. When i shall meet the Prophet I will complain about you two” 

Sunni references: 

al-Imamah wal-Siyasah, by Ibn Qutaybah, v1, p14

Abu baker said: I take refuge in Allah from his discontent and your discontent O’Fatimah! ; but she said: I swear by Allah that I shall invoked Allah against you in every prayer I do!

Sunni references: 

Ibn qutaybah, in al-Imamah wal-Siyasah

2 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

Sunnism ain’t islam, their Tawheed is  blasphemous and they get all their info from nawasib. Like I said I believe in Tolerance, Oman is an great example. 

Just come of your ignorance.Just go through the Tawheed of  Shia Islam.you will find a gross differnce between scholars. So just be in real world and not in imaginary fatnasy.

Do you what Prophet saw said to Christians.

"Let us unite and follow the Thing that common between us."

Just get up from hatred and bigotry.

12 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Let us unite and follow the Thing that common between us."

And they refused it arrogantly, that was to the trinitarians, they aren’t even Christians. Look at my debates with the trinitarians in other threads look how clear the Torah and the gospel are against their beliefs yet they throw behind their backs as if it’s nothing. Jesus will see them as evil doers when he returns.

Mathew 7:

21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Master, Master,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Lord .22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Master, Master, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

17 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Just come of your ignorance.Just go through the Tawheed of  Shia Islam.you will find a gross differnce between scholars.

In sunism the Ashari believe that attributes of God are part of God’s essence and also His qualities. They believe before God created the heavens and the earth God was imperfect then became perfect once the heavens and the earth were created, with it was also God’s attributes which are believed to be part of God’s essence. Some of them believe God is up somewhere since they mistranslated some verse, thus they nullify God’s omnipresence. The mutazilites believe God can be seen on the day of Judgement, I remember being taught that when I was in a sunni Arabic school when i was a kid. The shia don’t believe in any of this blasphemous nonsense.

On 6/1/2020 at 12:31 PM, islam25 said:

Don't be source were disunity annd hatred will lead to destruction of Islam.

The prophet said he is leaving two weighty things if you hold on them you shall never go stray....

doesnt the Quran say the prophet does not speak out of his own desires it is but a revelation?? 

Put the pieces together.

pure water cannot unite with impure water otherwise the pure water becomes impure.

likewise true Islam cannot unite with an imposter it can only tolerate it. 

Why are you scared of history?? Every single person deserves to see the truth as it is, saying “it’s too harsh” shows the lack of bravery you have and he passion for the prophet and Ahlulbayt.

6 hours ago, YoungSkiekh313 said:

however, will wait until the reappearance of my Imam, and I guarantee you he will never utter a curse

Nah He will burn them alive instead as our authentic traditions say. sending Lanat is not a curse. And all of the people commenting about my first comment misunderstood it. Sayyed ammar is harsh when it comes to history while it is the plain truth and reality. That’s how every shia should be, especially if u live in a county that has the luxury of freeeom of speech, take advantage of it as use the sword(resistance). 

Be like Jesus son of Mary. 

17 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

The prophet said he is leaving two weighty things if you hold on them you shall never go stray....

doesnt the Quran say the prophet does not speak out of his own desires it is but a revelation?? 

Put the pieces together.

pure water cannot unite with impure water otherwise the pure water becomes impure.

likewise true Islam cannot unite with an imposter it can only tolerate it. 

Why are you scared of history?? Every single person deserves to see the truth as it is, saying “it’s too harsh” shows the lack of bravery you have and he passion for the prophet and Ahlulbayt.

How much we valued and followed the two heavy things. Don't be complacent with arrogance and ignorance.No one special before Allah.Except those who refrained from sins and feared Allah. 

What do you feel there is difference on understanding of willayate Faqeeh and other issues amongst shias.Does this means one of opposing group will go to hell.

33 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

And they refused it arrogantly, that was to the trinitarians, they aren’t even Christians. Look at my debates with the trinitarians in other threads look how clear the Torah and the gospel are against their beliefs yet they throw behind their backs as if it’s nothing. Jesus will see them as evil doers when he returns.

Mathew 7:

21“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Master, Master,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Lord .22Many will say to me on that day, ‘Master, Master, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

In sunism the Ashari believe that attributes of God are part of God’s essence and also His qualities. They believe before God created the heavens and the earth God was imperfect then became perfect once the heavens and the earth were created, with it was also God’s attributes which are believed to be part of God’s essence. Some of them believe God is up somewhere since they mistranslated some verse, thus they nullify God’s omnipresence. The mutazilites believe God can be seen on the day of Judgement, I remember being taught that when I was in a sunni Arabic school when i was a kid. The shia don’t believe in any of this blasphemous nonsense.

Brother what is your understanding of Twheed of Allah.

Allah says "He is first' and Last."

Allah says" He is Apparent and Hidden."

Do you know much difference is amongst Muslims and including Shias in Tawheed.

3 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Brother what is your understanding of Twheed of Allah.

God is one meaning one Wholly, God is transcendent omnipresent, Omniscient, omnipotent. We manifest a portions of Allah’s attributes as sign to one another and in reality the heavens and the eath are a reflection of Allah(i.e His attributes) like a mirror, that is apparent of Allah while Allah is hidden. 

28 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

God is one meaning one Wholly, God is transcendent omnipresent, Omniscient, omnipotent. We manifest a portions of Allah’s attributes as sign to one another and in reality the heavens and the eath are a reflection of Allah(i.e His attributes) like a mirror, that is apparent of Allah while Allah is hidden. 

What is First' and Last.

Allah is greater than what?

Edited by Hadi5

18 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

Except those who refrained from sins and feared Allah. 

It is all in vain without the wilayat.

Imam zainul abideen ((عليه السلام)) on the oppressors (I.e the three Caliphs)

”they are foremost in oppressing us regarding our rights and usurping our inheritance and occupying a seat for which a superior right. They are disbelievers and those who love them are also disbelievers. Then Allah will never forgive them, nor will he have mercy on them.”

shia references:

Taqreeb al-maarif, p244

Also 

a person asked imam zainul abideen ((عليه السلام)): what is your view about the one who has faith on what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) revealed on Muhammad (sawa) and what He revealed before him(Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم).a) and believes in the day of judgment and prayers and offers Zakat and joins relations and performs good actions but with all this claim— I don’t understand truth is with Ali or so and so ?

imam ((عليه السلام)) countered, “what do you say about the person who performs all actions (listed by you) and says— say I don’t understand whether Muhammad is the prophet or musailamah. Is there any point in these actions?

he said: “no”

shia references:

Tasfeer of imam Hasan al-Askari, under surah baqarah 2:4 

-Bihar al-anwaar, v68, p285

-Kanz al-daqaiq, v1,p127, surah baqara 2:4 

51 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

understanding of willayate Faqeeh

It has no basis but regarding other stuff, an example is tawheed although it is crystallised through debates and discussions it originates from Aal Muhammad ((عليه السلام)). Unlike the others 

1 minute ago, THREE1THREE said:

It has no basis but regarding other stuff, an example is tawheed although it is crystallised through debates and discussions it originates from Aal Muhammad ((عليه السلام)). Unlike the others 

6 minutes ago, THREE1THREE said:

Allah has always existed no other god existed before him or after him, Allah makes that clear in Tanakh aswell. 

No it is not like that .

What is in between ist and Last.

Similarly

What ever action we do or animals or any other is Allahs action.

But some scholars deny it.

My basic point was there is difference and sometimes gross in understanding Tawheed of Allah.

2 minutes ago, Hadi5 said:

What ever action we do or animals or any other is Allahs action.

But some scholars deny it.

If that is the case then there is no need for the day of judgment. Imam jafar al-Sadiq was once asked about predestination he didn’t claim our actions are all predestined by Allah. No.2  pharaoh can say on the day of judgment it wasn’t in his control that he could join Nabi musa ((عليه السلام)) side or not. 

15 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

If that is the case then there is no need for the day of judgment. Imam jafar al-Sadiq was once asked about predestination he didn’t claim our actions are all predestined by Allah. No.2  pharaoh can say on the day of judgment it wasn’t in his control that he could join Nabi musa ((عليه السلام)) side or not. 

Let me explain you .

Don't be in hurry.I told  you it is many scholars who say what ever happens it is Allahs action and Power.We are caught be our choosing or opting the position.

Similarly what ever help exists it Allahs ,no have share in it.No help other than Allah exists.

What ever pasise exists it is Allah's.

Many people act according to jealousy, if you observe them.

I would call them foolish people, those who engage in jealousy, al-Hasad:

It is a serous illness which Shaykh Abdul Jaleel addressed in his speech:

Why some people are jealous?

-they fear that they don’t become as successful as another person

-they seek position and push aside people of whom they think they are more talented

-hatred for someone

The Holy Prophet of Islam (s) said, “All people are jealous,” and “Jealousy doesn’t harm the jealous person if he doesn’t speak or act based on his jealousy.”

To remove jealousy from your heard need hard effort and can be compared to physical exercise in the gym but is more important than physical exercise as it affects both the body and the soul. You can only achieve results when you exercise regularly and for a long-term period.

What people can do to remove jealousy which is a part of foolishness:

-Educate yourself

-change perspectives to remove your fear.

-Try to understanding things

-accept that people have qualities, which made them achieve something

-you can't change destiny of a person

-realize that jealousy keeps you away from your own goals as your mind gets busy with other thoughts than your own when you are jealous

-Put a bowl over the fire of jealousy to quiet it. If you put a bowl over a fire, air won’t reach it. So, if jealousy springs up in your heart, ignore it. Let it be stifled.

If someone is a notorious fool, you should simply keep away from him. People cannot see people’s intentions but they can see their deeds and recognize people by it.

Prophet Mohammad said: "The example of believers in their harmony, mercy and sympathy among each other and for each other is like a single body, as if a body part becomes ill, rest of the body will suffer and feel the pain as well".

15 hours ago, Hadi5 said:

Let me explain you .

Don't be in hurry.I told  you it is many scholars who say what ever happens it is Allahs action and Power.We are caught be our choosing or opting the position.

Similarly what ever help exists it Allahs ,no have share in it.No help other than Allah exists.

What ever pasise exists it is Allah's.

Sorry but i can barley understand some ur writing. 

Yes help is definitely from Allah it is He who sends help. 

Are trying to say we are in control of our own destination?