Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
islam25

What shia lack in.

Rate this topic

What is your opinion that shia muslim should do so that.

It will be beneficial for whole Shias and muslims in general to prosper.

What should Shias do so that real Islam is presented to whole world .

Edited by starlight
Title

They lack in exposing the otherside with no mercy and compassion, starting a community where non-Muslims and shia’s get to know one another and why shia islam is the true Islam and why the other is false and expose its defects and reality, starting a reliable shia charity organisations for humanity in the name of Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) and put humanitarian quotes by imam Ali ((عليه السلام)), start a shia organised festival for Eid and especially for Ghadir khumm with best rides, stores, food courts and all non-Muslims are welcome to enjoy the celebration. In short not enough exposure. 

Salam just two thing 

1. not insulting  to Sunis & their revered figures
  2. stopping Tatbir & giving blood instead of it.

24 minutes ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

Stopping of political taqiyya to openly and sincerely present our beliefs and refute the incorrect ones. If some countries, institutions and persons would of invested  their entire monetary and religious time to give dawah, Shias wouldn’t be in the brackets of 300 million. Sunnis aggressively pursue the policy of conversions, while we either engage in politics over religion or we do nothing. Nigeria is a perfect example of that, when shown the teachings of true Islam, since 1979 millions of Nigerians became Shia Muslims. In just 40 years. Why not implement it elsewhere? That should be our main focus, not geopolitical games. 

What do you mean by political Taqqiya.

I feel you have taken shia and sunni as competing patties or forces.

If so then I feel Muslims (both Shias and sunnis) have already lost.

47 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam just two thing 

1. not insulting  to Sunis & their revered figures
  2. stopping Tatbir & giving blood instead of it.

That is right.

Do you feel some of the shia practices or rituals are misrepresent Islam.

How much we take Tawheed of Allah and Tazkiah of nafs seriously.I feel we should work and incorporate in ourselves.

Politically we shouldnot not undermine the efforts put by other Muslim sects and respect there efforts,and highlight minor mistakes of one another.

On 5/31/2020 at 4:13 AM, ali_fatheroforphans said:

The path of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) inherently has this sweetness which can invite people from all over the world. We just need make non-Muslims taste that sweetness.

We need to stop justifying our beliefs to Sunnis and others by making it seem as if there's no difference. The apologetic attitude gets us nowhere, but we should also be sensitive and considerate at the same time.

The world needs to know that one sect denies the rights of the close family members of Prophet Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) whereas the other sect believes in their rights. The world needs to know that one sect supports those figures  who caused unnecessary bloodshed and even killed the daughter of Prophet Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) and those figures who were the cause of a miscarriage. Let the world know that truth and falsehood cannot be mixed. 

Our sect is a mix of rationality, justice and spirituality as Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) said! It has all these three aspects. 

It seems you have focused on the  difference of Shia  Sunni and revolved around it.

What else we should offer that world (including shias ,Sunni and nomuslim) need. Each person has different mentality and education, there world view.Each of them needs a good justified answer to their needs and expectations that they miss they.

You can't give answer  that a typical Shias gives that abc did wrong 1400 yeras back .

54 minutes ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

Nigeria is a perfect example of that, when shown the teachings of true Islam, since 1979 millions of Nigerians became Shia Muslims. In just 40 years. Why not implement it elsewhere? That should be our main focus, not geopolitical games. 

I completely  agree with Nigeria example but they still follow Taqiyya (political & non political ) also they respect sunni beliefs & their revered persons & they are against any bizarre actions like Tatbir . 

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

7 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I completely  agree with Nigeria example but they still follow Taqiyya (political & non political ) also they respect sunni beliefs & their revered persons & they are against any bizarre actions like Tatbir . 

What is problem in revering the sunni figures and respecting.

2 minutes ago, islam25 said:

What is problem in revering the sunni figures and respecting.

anyway we see them as usurpers & covenant breakers .

9 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

anyway we see them as usurpers & covenant breakers .

So.How did Imam Ali ,Imam Hassan and Hussain acted

Edited by islam25

3 minutes ago, islam25 said:

So.How did Imam Ali ,Imam Hassan and Hussain acted

it's clearly recorded in history.

3 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

it's clearly recorded in history.

Exactly.

I can't fight and continue disagreeing on something that is going to benefit the Isalm.

I know howmuch differnce is even amongst shias .That never mean I continually use this differnce a cause of my failure.

Do you How Prophet saw spread and taught Islam.

41 minutes ago, islam25 said:

It seems you have focused on the  difference of Shia  Sunni and revolved around it.

What else we should offer that world (including shias ,Sunni and nomuslim) need. Each person has different mentality and education, there world view.Each of them needs a good justified answer to their needs and expectations that they miss they.

You can't give answer  that a typical Shias gives that abc did wrong 1400 yeras back .

We can have more discussions on Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام)? Everyone loves such topics. 

2 hours ago, islam25 said:

Salamualaikum.

We are in the era of Imam al-Asr (عليه السلام), we should get his advice on how to proceed.  We should try hard enough to get his advice.

In my opinion, shia followers whether in Iran plus anywhere in the world should defeat the USA and Israel in one decisive battle.  Then the muslim world will respect and listen to the real Islam.  When Hezbollah defeated israel in 2006, you can see the muslims start to understand the real Islam.

20 minutes ago, layman said:

Salamualaikum.

We are in the era of Imam al-Asr (عليه السلام), we should get his advice on how to proceed.  We should try hard enough to get his advice.

In my opinion, shia followers whether in Iran plus anywhere in the world should defeat the USA and Israel in one decisive battle.  Then the muslim world will respect and listen to the real Islam.  When Hezbollah defeated israel in 2006, you can see the muslims start to understand the real Islam.

Is this so easy to defeat. It chidish to talk like that.Just be in real world.

On 5/31/2020 at 2:36 AM, islam25 said:

Education is most important thing to come out of this crisis.

Second listen and promote good scholars who truly know Islam.

Third give Dawah that too with respect and hikmah.Refrain from talking bad and insulting.

On 5/31/2020 at 5:37 AM, islam25 said:

Is this so easy to defeat. It chidish to talk like that.Just be in real world.

Iran defeated Shah and US influence in 1979.  Just one year later, the whole of Malaysia, women  started to hijab.  I witnessed it.  Islam got new strength i early 1980s. 

Let suppose they was no Islamic revolution in Iran, would muslim ummah be the same?

It is due to sacrifice of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام), Islam survived from evil forces that pressure all muslims to submit and become passive muslims.

I also understand that at individual level, we need to have good manner, be humble, truthful and knowledgeable so that we can propagate real teachings of Ahlulbayt through our actions.

Now, through internet and live online series of lectures by many scholars of Shiite Islam help to promote knowledge and awareness about real Islam.  

On 5/31/2020 at 7:16 AM, layman said:

Iran defeated Shah and US influence in 1979.  Just one year later, the whole of Malaysia, women  started to hijab.  I witnessed it.  Islam got new strength i early 1980s. 

Let suppose they was no Islamic revolution in Iran, would muslim ummah be the same?

It is due to sacrifice of Imam Hussain (عليه السلام), Islam survived from evil forces that pressure all muslims to submit and become passive muslims.

I also understand that at individual level, we need to have good manner, be humble, truthful and knowledgeable so that we can propagate real teachings of Ahlulbayt through our actions.

Now, through internet and live online series of lectures by many scholars of Shiite Islam help to promote knowledge and awareness about real Islam.  

That is ok 

I can see even within Shia how opposition is against Khomini ra and Ayatollah khamnaie.

So we need a good introspection and acknowledge facts .Then we can proceed.

Unfortunate for us is that we have enough time and effort to fight a few deferences.

But we don't have intellect to be united when most of our basics is common.

Salam Aykum, 

1. Stop mixing culture with religion 

2. Open and read the Quran more

3. Stop openly cursing the sahaba of our beloved sunni brothers 

4. Prepare/ get to know our Imam ( Imam Mahdi may Allah hasten his reappearance) 

5. And just be good people LOL , is it hard to be nice? give charity? or to at least help each other out. 

Edited by YoungSkiekh313

22 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

I was referring to Iranian government, not Nigerians themselves. I know, they became Shias but through modern Iranian understanding, Khameneism, better than nothing I guess. Bizzare actions is denying and suppressing orthodox Shi’ite beliefs and practices such as tabarra, azadari rituals etc. to appease others, who hate us anyways and it won’t change even if all of us would of became like them. 

17 hours ago, YoungSkiekh313 said:

Salam Aykum, 

1. Stop mixing culture with religion 

2. Open and read the Quran more

3. Stop openly cursing the sahaba of our beloved sunni brothers 

4. Prepare/ get to know our Imam ( Imam Mahdi may Allah hasten his reappearance) 

5. And just be good people LOL , is it hard to be nice? give charity? or to at least help each other out. 

That is nice.

Andacquire knowledge and promote the good Scholars.

49 minutes ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

I know, they became Shias but through modern Iranian understanding, Khameneism

Salam Khameneism doesn't exist  & when Sheikh Zakzaky met Imam Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) then Imam gave him a Quran & said invite people to Islam by Quran which whole of invite of Sheikh Zakzaky based on his imitating from history & life of Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) & holy Quran.

4 hours ago, YoungSkiekh313 said:

Stop openly cursing the sahaba of our beloved sunni brothers 

So we are allowed to curse Yazid, Mu’awiyah but not the three who are the cause of terrorism, Karbala and siffin?? Ur lack of bravery shows alot on this one.

They lack in exposing the otherside with no mercy and compassion, starting a community where non-Muslims and shia’s get to know one another and why shia islam is the true Islam and why the other is false and expose its defects and reality, starting a reliable shia charity organisations for humanity in the name of Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) and put humanitarian quotes by imam Ali ((عليه السلام)), start a shia organised festival for Eid and especially for Ghadir khumm with best rides, stores, food courts and all non-Muslims are welcome to enjoy the celebration. In short not enough exposure. 

Guest Salim

Salam Alaykoum ,

I didnt know where to post my question , so i hope somebody will direct me.

I am a north african , Maleki Madhab is usually the Madhab we are following even if these days , salafi ideas are in all the Madhabs. Let's be brief, since i was kid , i was always attracted by the Imam Ali (عليه السلام) , After the Prophet Muhammad (saawaws) . i didnt have big knowledge of the religion , but still i was always attracted by the Figure of the Imam as , all what was saying about Abu Bakr , and Omar , and Othman didnt really touch me , i was kind of neutral. When i learned about the battle of Safyin , i was at school and everbody seems to be ok with how this conflict ended, i was upset to know that Muawya la3nat allah 3alayh became the Khalif of the Muslims. Time passed and i learned more about many facts that personally shoked me. I never had any love of the 3 Sahaba , anyway so i already chose my path regarding to that . I still have difficulties to accept some points in the shia Madhab , but i wanted to know , does Damning the sahaba is a condition to follow the Path of Ahl Al Bayt , or not ? I really see clearly that the 3 Sahaba played political games to be able to take the power after the death of the Prophet saawaws, many things are untold and many controversial stories are said. There is no doubt for me that the 3 sahaba betrayed the legacy of the Prophet saawaws , but does that deserve a Damn , i dont know !  could you please help me understand more and direct me to a chat room maybe or somebody who can answer my questions.

Thanks to all 

10 hours ago, THREE1THREE said:

They lack in exposing the otherside with no mercy and compassion, starting a community where non-Muslims and shia’s get to know one another and why shia islam is the true Islam and why the other is false and expose its defects and reality, starting a reliable shia charity organisations for humanity in the name of Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) and put humanitarian quotes by imam Ali ((عليه السلام)), start a shia organised festival for Eid and especially for Ghadir khumm with best rides, stores, food courts and all non-Muslims are welcome to enjoy the celebration. In short not enough exposure. 

So you start your dawah to non-Muslims by foregoing the Prophet? He is usually the character under most attack and critique by non-Muslims.

1 minute ago, 786:) said:

So you start your dawah to non-Muslims by foregoing the Prophet? He is usually the character under most attack and critique by non-Muslims.

when you mention Ali (عليه السلام), you mention Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). They're not separate. You need reminder every time.

I can similarly ask, 'So you start dawah to non-Muslims by foregoing the Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)? He (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is usually the most misunderstood and attacked by non-Muslims.'

2 minutes ago, Sirius_Bright said:

when you mention Ali (عليه السلام), you mention Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). They're not separate. You need reminder every time.

I can similarly ask, 'So you start dawah to non-Muslims by foregoing the Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى)? He (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is usually the most misunderstood and attacked by non-Muslims.'

Right so why not start with the Prophet since that is who non-Muslims are interested about anyways. As according to you, Imam Ali is encompassed in that as well.

I agree to your second point, but Islam in its essence boils down to trusting Muhammad being truthful about his prophethood. 

28 minutes ago, 786:) said:

Question, who raised imam Ali ? I’m sure many non-Muslim would like to know that....and when they hear Muhammad their first reaction might be “OMG!”

btw it’s not about inviting people to the religion it’s about understanding the truth from falsehood and respect. 

16 minutes ago, 786:) said:

Right so why not start with the Prophet since that is who non-Muslims are interested about anyways. As according to you, Imam Ali is encompassed in that as well.

Sure, start with Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). As for me, I don't think it would matter if you discuss Imam Ali (عليه السلام) as you would anyway introduce him as the rightful successor of Holy Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم). 

17 minutes ago, 786:) said:

I agree to your second point, but Islam in its essence boils down to trusting Muhammad being truthful about his prophethood. 

Take a step back. Non-Muslims can be more than Jews and Christians. You have to start with proving the rightful belief in only one, Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). 

19 minutes ago, 786:) said:

The prophets character has been altered by Ahlulbid’ah wal Jama’a , so to know the prophets true character on should look towards the prophets reflection imam ali