Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

Recommended Posts

Salam everyone,

I’m sorry to annoy you all, this is probably really off topic. I just need someone to listen to me as I have no friends or family who would want to hear me rant. I have been begging God for this one thing for months. I won’t say what it is as I know a lot of you will think it is pathetic but to me it means the world to achieve this goal. It has been my dream for a while to achieve this thing and I just feel like Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is ignoring me at this point. I feel like he has forgotten me. I feel like I was put on this earth to suffer. I ask for signs all the time and I get nothing. I make duaa I get nothing. I put my heart and soul into achieving this goal and nothing. Everyone around me has been getting this goal and I just can’t seem to get it. I have been praying about this since I can remember. I prayed endlessly during Ramadan. I stayed up for Laylatul Qadr making numerous dua. I pray for it every night and every morning and every hour of the day. I ask for intercession by the prophets and Imams to help me get this one thing. I pray salatul layl just for this one thing, and I just can’t seem to get it. I would do ANYTHING for it, but I really feel like God is making me suffer. Why does Allah make me suffer through the thing I want most? What did I do for this punishment? Why do I always suffer? What am I doing wrong? I am extremely grateful for everything alhamdulilah but at this point it feels like Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) just wants me to give up. I feel so lonely and dead inside. I just wish Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) would give me this. This is so embarrassing, humiliating, and I just feel so miserable. I have done EVERYTHING in my power to achieve this goal and it seems like I’m just as far as I was at the beginning. Why does God hate me? Why is he ignoring me? I really hope you guys understand how important for me this is. My parents and friends and family are relying on me and I just can’t achieve this goal. It feels like Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is laughing at me and telling me to stop making duaa because it will never happen. I am so upset.

Please talk to me I feel so alone. I have done everything and I still feel empty inside. It feels like duaas just don’t work. Why does Allah hate me? Why is this my life? Jazakallah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Walikum Salam, 

the reason you won’t get it is because you want it so bad that your life revolves around it assuming it’s something materialistic. 

I am not sure what is it that you are asking but if it’s something of duniya (Even halal) than it’s not worth it and you not having it is Allah’s love and mercy for you. He is Al-Hakim, He knows when/what/where to give and is not dependent on our schedule  

if it’s something against Allahs commands, than again you won’t get it and the more you chase after it the more it will get away from you til it humiliates you. 

if it deals with Akhira than the results will never be instantaneous and the reward is in Akhira. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bro i will tell you a dua do this between fajr -sadiq wa fajr-kazib 5-7 minutes befor morning prayer first recite 14 salwat the 40 times ya sahib-uz-zaman adrikni and then again recite salwat 14 times and wear clean clothes always

Your every wish will be granted even if that is to meet imam mahdi (عليه السلام)  or hazrat khizr (every wish)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might sound a little harsh. You say you feel like Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is ignoring you and has forgotten you. However, could it be that your obsesssion with this thing you want has become so big that it has almost taken a more important place in your life than Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) himself? It almost sounds like Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has been reduced to an intermediary for you to get what you want, whereas in reality it should be the other way around ( we should desire the things which take us closer to Allah).

Another thought: the fact that you don't have what you want has pushed you to worship and pray extensively. Could it be that once you achieve your goal the worship will become minimal?

Just something to think about. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, just_passing_by said:

Walikum Salam, 

the reason you won’t get it is because you want it so bad that your life revolves around it assuming it’s something materialistic. 

I am not sure what is it that you are asking but if it’s something of duniya (Even halal) than it’s not worth it and you not having it is Allah’s love and mercy for you. He is Al-Hakim, He knows when/what/where to give and is not dependent on our schedule  

if it’s something against Allahs commands, than again you won’t get it and the more you chase after it the more it will get away from you til it humiliates you. 

if it deals with Akhira than the results will never be instantaneous and the reward is in Akhira. 

Salam, no the item I want is not materialistic. Just acceptance into an education program that I want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mahdavist said:

This might sound a little harsh. You say you feel like Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is ignoring you and has forgotten you. However, could it be that your obsesssion with this thing you want has become so big that it has almost taken a more important place in your life than Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) himself? It almost sounds like Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has been reduced to an intermediary for you to get what you want, whereas in reality it should be the other way around ( we should desire the things which take us closer to Allah).

Another thought: the fact that you don't have what you want has pushed you to worship and pray extensively. Could it be that once you achieve your goal the worship will become minimal?

Just something to think about. 

This is an eye opener Subhan’Allah. I never thought of it that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bismillah

God is not ignoring you it is promise in the Quran that he hears every supplicants prayer. Having said this I can not say I truly understand what you are going through. Though it would be best if you remained patient and persevered. Allah is engaging in a dialogue with you right now take time to meditate and reflect on what has happened and the lessons you can learn from your situation. Additionally I see this trend of people saying "Why does Allah hate me", trust me I understand life can sometimes force us to think this way. However Allah loves his children, it is said that he loves you more than 70 mothers, do not despair in his mercy. You will find the peace you are looking for enshallah I know it, if you need any assistance with your situation feel free to dm. 

"O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient." (Surah Al-Baqara: Verse 153)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brother, I don't know what your goal is so it's hard to comment. 

Sometimes we just don't put in enough effort and then blame others. I don't mean to judge you, it's just based on personal experience. Blaming Allah is always the easy option. Also don't compare yourself with others.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/30/2020 at 10:58 AM, Anonymous___12344555 said:

I have done EVERYTHING in my power to achieve this goal and it seems like I’m just as far as I was at the beginning. Why does God hate me? Why is he ignoring me? I really hope you guys understand how important for me this is. My parents and friends and family are relying on me and I just can’t achieve this goal. It feels like Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is laughing at me and telling me to stop making duaa because it will never happen. I am so upset.

Please talk to me I feel so alone. I have done everything and I still feel empty inside. It feels like duaas just don’t work. Why does Allah hate me? Why is this my life? Jazakallah.

Salam you did your best but it doesn't  mean that you must reach your favorite  goal that it maybe looks like good for you but Allah knows that reaching  to it will cause bad result for you so he prevents you from reaching to it so you must be patient & find a new goal for yourself & start another project or different education  program than your current  goal inshaAllah you will find the reason for not fulfilling  you current goal anyway don't  lose your hope but try to find a new goal or another education  program .

9 hours ago, Anonymous___12344555 said:

Salam, no the item I want is not materialistic. Just acceptance into an education program that I want.

it's a worldly goal so can be materialistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...