Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Rate this topic

22 hours ago, Dave follower of The Way said:

He is not a distant King but a King who came to live amongst us and still wanst to live within us helping us through his powerfull Holy Spirit to live up to his standards.

Hi we think is a near king that always was with us & now he is with us & he will be with us but for this he doesn't  need physical body .

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) says in the Quran,

فَاطِرُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ ۚ جَعَلَ لَكُمْ مِنْ أَنْفُسِكُمْ أَزْوَاجًا وَمِنَ الْأَنْعَامِ أَزْوَاجًا ۖ يَذْرَؤُكُمْ فِيهِ ۚ لَيْسَ كَمِثْلِهِ شَيْءٌ ۖ وَهُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْبَصِيرُ

(42:11)

The highlighted part is translated below

Sahih International: There is nothing like unto Him

Pickthall: Naught is as His likeness

Muhammad Sarwar:  There is certainly nothing like Him..

So Nothing is like Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى), When you say Allah's Kingdom, his 'Kingdom' is a sign of his power, like the throne.

Hopefully this answers your question,

و صل الله على محمد و آل محمد

20 hours ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Hi we think is a near king that always was with us & now he is with us & he will be with us but for this he doesn't  need physical body .

Thanks for this - yes God is the eternal king

The begining verses of Qur'an Al Hadid 57 talk about God's rule and kingdom and say "He is the First and the Last, the Ascendant and the Intimate, and He is, of all things, Knowing"

The prophet Isaiah reports God as saying Isaiah 44:6

“This is what the Lord says—
    Israel’s King and Redeemer, the Lord Almighty:
I am the first and I am the last;
    apart from me there is no God.

The eternal God doesn't need a physical body, but I beleieve that because of his love for us he chose to humble himself and come amongst us as Jesus so we could see what his kingdom looked like in real life.

It is interesting that after Jesus died and rose again and assened to God he showed himself to John, one of his followers, and used the title "The First and the Last"

See Revelation chapter 1

17 When I saw him (Jesus), I fell at his feet as though dead. Then he placed his right hand on me and said: “Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. 18 I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

12 hours ago, Ansur Shiat Ali said:

When you say Allah's Kingdom, his 'Kingdom' is a sign of his power, like the throne.

Thank you this is helpful - How do we respond to God's power?  He is the ruler and the king.  How should that meke a difference to my daily life?