Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Mohammad313Ali

Black Lives Matter as a slogan [POLL]

Rate this topic

Black Lives Matter or All Lives Matter  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Black Lives Matter or All Lives Matter

• All Lives Matter
    • Black Lives Matter

"We're out to destroy the traditional family under the guise of fighting racism. Gay gay gay, trans trans trans queer"

Is essentially what I got from that website

9 minutes ago, notme said:

I still support the organization.

The organization is conflicting with our beliefs why is that hard to understand? You may not be considered a racist when you support it, but you will then fall under another category. It is best to say that we support BLM when they advocate for the mistreatment of African Americans, however, they have shown (the organization) that their ideology is embedded upon abolishing good Islamic values. You can't support the organization in its entirety, but you can support certain matters they are being vocal in its regard and also be very weary that they will undoubtedly use such matters as an excuse to propagate their deviant ideology.

Yemen's Forigin ministry condemns racism in Minneapolis

https://en.abna24.com/news//yemens-forigin-ministry-condemns-racism-in-minneapolis_1041629.html

pictures of protest

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Look at how George Floyd was wedged underneath the police car. Can you imagine how hot it was, with him on the hot pavement underneath the car, with a knee on his neck, struggling to breathe? Horrific! 

wedged.jpg

10 hours ago, KnowledgeSeeker36 said:

I have a question, where are we supposed to fall as Muslims with all these riots happening in several places in the United States? I understand that people are angry, and I am a supporter of Black lives. But isn’t it wrong to be setting buildings and police cars on fire? Can someone help me out? 

Do we have evidence of who is starting the riots? The same Police and their higher ups who support such killer cops and cops with a bad record, are telling you the rioters = protestors.  I don't think anyone here supports setting buildings or property on fire. Police cars? Only the ones they run people over with.

56 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

@notme @Brother Hassan You can't wholeheartedly defend a slogan, because after all this simmers down they'll use their popularity for ulterior motives that are conflicting with Islamic values. We support the oppressed yes, however, on our own terms.

41 minutes ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

The organization is conflicting with our beliefs why is that hard to understand? You may not be considered a racist when you support it, but you will then fall under another category. It is best to say that we support BLM when they advocate for the mistreatment of African Americans, however, they have shown (the organization) that their ideology is embedded upon abolishing good Islamic values. You can't support the organization in its entirety, but you can support certain matters they are being vocal in its regard and also be very weary that they will undoubtedly use such matters as an excuse to propagate their deviant ideology.

You are using "We" for something you believe in? Showing frustration over other people's point of view and trying to force your view like this is not Islamic either. Telling people what category they will fall under if they simply say "I support BLM" and not explain it? Seriously? I can come and argue how living in America itself is against good Islamic values so when should we move out to a Muslim country with good Islamic values?

As far as how bad the BLM's is, how we should not be supporting it, then its simple. Its every individual's choice of what they think of BLM, the org. I will take what is good and not the bad from their ideology.

1 hour ago, Dreamcatcher said:

Do we have evidence of who is starting the riots?

Hi because in Iran  recent protests we learned that such protests are starting with a tragic incident that people will respond to it under affection of social media that at first dates it's protest against injustice but after few day sleeping cells are trying to divert it to a protest for their hidden agendas that they will start chaos & vandalism to make protest as a never ending cycle of violence of two sides that after a weak people will forget their first goal of fighting with injustice that turns just to slogan & people  just do reaction to violence of two sides that at the end nobody can find who was riot & who was protester that now people use " I can't  breath" as a slogan that is a reaction to terrible management of American government  during Corona outbreak.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

7 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

an organization led by transsexuals,

l doubt this at this time. But as we discussed in 2016 with the organized assaults on people who went to Trump rallies, the Democrats are doing this again.

14% of rioters/burglers in Minneapolis are from outside Minnesota

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/investigations/kare-11-investigates-records-show-arrests-mostly-minnesotans-as-george-floyd-protests-riots-continue-minneapolis-st-paul/

The UN has condemned the killing of George Floyd.

In Petal, Mississippi, 200 protesters demand the resignation of the mayor who said he "didn't see anything unreasonable" in the killing of George Floyd.

WCCO, Minneapolis local CBS affiliate: video photographer Tom Aviles arrested and grounded [his producer Joan Gilbertson was with him]. He was released at 2245hrs Saturday the 30th.

Look at how George Floyd was wedged underneath the police car. Can you imagine how hot it was, with him on the hot pavement underneath the car, with a knee on his neck, struggling to breathe? Horrific! 

wedged.jpg

Post image

this recent event definitely sounds fishy. Both the victim and the offender have a past togheter. Apparently they used to work in the same night club. https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/george-floyd-officer-who-kneeled-his-neck-had-worked-same-n1217976

Let me also add that the recent days, youtube and other social medias have been deleting pretty much every video that mentions "george floyd + hoax / staged event etc".

:ranting: You ain't gonna believe this.

l was referencing @V2019N: Tracking the Pandemic which is a Twit account by Rachel Graham following C-19 information.

Currently in the left hand margin is a cell-video of National Guardsmen driving through Minneapolis neighborhood shooting paintballs at people on their home porches. The Guardsmen are not even in or near the riot area.

Can someone link this to this thread, please ?

There's been a lot of focus in the media on the rioting and looting suggesting 'fools destroying their own neighbourhoods' which is just another form of racism and an excuse to discredit the protests. There's idiots and criminals in every community; the rioters do not represent the cause and it's about time police are held to account for their actions. 

11 hours ago, Heavenly_Silk said:

D2E375C0-D1B1-4EA6-AF2B-72EB63EBA664.thumb.jpeg.bc2ea761ad97d62e1d63d5ece63f93e9.jpeg

Naive and silly.

American Political Class doesn't engage in bombings of ME because of 9/11, that was just the pretext they needed to invade almost 20 years ago.

Real reason US bombs ME is because Kissinger's world order (which they still want to build) requires the ME to be unstable and disunited

43 minutes ago, GD41586 said:

Naive and silly.

American Political Class doesn't engage in bombings of ME because of 9/11, that was just the pretext they needed to invade almost 20 years ago.

Real reason US bombs ME is because Kissinger's world order (which they still want to build) requires the ME to be unstable and disunited

Oh I am sure there is more to it, however, it’s the point he’s making.

Guest Sunshine

America have systematic  oppressors laws. Thats why lower class people suffer from this especially the black people.

All lives matter but... 
When such an event is happening, we cant be saying all lives matter when it is a certain group of people getting oppressed. When saying all lives matter it takes peoples focus off the black lives getting killed right now. Its about rising awareness about the unfortunate events happening at this moment. In general... Of course all lives matter.

2000hrsEDT Likely Mass Casualty Event ?  -Minneapolis

DeutscheWelle LIVE A "tanker truck" --unclear if one frame or semi-tractor-trailer has ploughed into a crowd---

Change .... a semi-tanker has ploughed into a crowd blocking a highway at a high rate of speed.

The TV is close now but l do not see any bodies.

There was no police until about ten cop cars rushed in at about 2002hrsEDT

l do not see any bodies on the pavement.

The semi sped-up as it blew its horn,

No ambulances yet.

ADDED: Unclear how the truck was stopped, but witnesses -closer than the DW crew was-- say that the crowd attacked the driver.

Edited by hasanhh

9 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

2000hrsEDT Likely Mass Casualty Event ?  -Minneapolis

DeutscheWelle LIVE A "tanker truck" --unclear if one frame or semi-tractor-trailer has ploughed into a crowd---

Change .... a semi-tanker has ploughed into a crowd blocking a highway at a high rate of speed.

The TV is close now but l do not see any bodies.

There was no police until about ten cop cars rushed in at about 2002hrsEDT

l do not see any bodies on the pavement.

The semi sped-up as it blew its horn,

No ambulances yet.

ADDED: Unclear how the truck was stopped, but witnesses -closer than the DW crew was-- say that the crowd attacked the driver.

The video...

Also..

Edited by Moalfas

Con't:

At mile post sign 18, South I-35W near bridge.

Police "rescued" "out of his truck" by police.

4-5 buses of riot police arrived and deployed across the lnterstate(Highway).

ADDED:  False Alarm  two videos posted by bring me the news shows protesters were already mostly to the sides of the Interstate. The truck slowed down and as l viewed it, maybe one person was hit.  ADDED: 1 woman was hit  by the truck and injured as told to DW.

There is a confirmed "shooting" in East Phillips Park

Edited by hasanhh

19 hours ago, Dreamcatcher said:

I will take what is good and not the bad from their ideology.

Yes that is what I am saying. We must be aware of what we are supporting.

On 5/30/2020 at 11:52 PM, Mohammad313Ali said:

BLM is an organization led by transsexuals, their website says herstory instead of history, it mentions women and parents but makes no mention of fathers, and it is against the nuclear family. BLM circles are notorious anti-male, they even made tweets about killing males.

I had absolutely no idea. Thank you for pointing it out.

Last night, US President Donald Trump in a tweet wrote, “Great job last night at the White House by the U.S. @SecretService. They were not only totally professional but very cool. I was inside, watched every move, and couldn’t have felt more safe.”

“They let the “protesters” scream & rant as much as they wanted, but whenever someone got too frisky or out of line, they would quickly come down on them, hard - didn’t know what hit them. The front line was replaced with fresh agents, like magic. Big crowd, professionally organized, but nobody came close to breaching the fence. If they had they would have been greeted with the most vicious dogs, and most ominous weapons, I have ever seen,” he added.

“That’s when people would have been really badly hurt, at least. Many Secret Service agents just waiting for action. “We put the young ones on the front line, sir; they love it, and good practice.” As you saw last night, they were very cool & very professional. Never let it get out of hand. Thank you! On the bad side, the D.C. Mayor, @MurielBowser, who is always looking for money & help, wouldn’t let D.C. Police get involved. “Not their job.” Nice!,” Trump said.

https://en.abna24.com/news//us-should-listen-to-its-people-change-its-bankrupt-policies-irans-foreign-ministry_1042020.html

f3ccdd27d2000e3f9255a7e3e2c48800_704.jpg

https://fa.abna24.com/news/کاریکاتور/کاریکاتور-آمریکا-در-آتش-نژادپرستی_770385.html

more photos

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

@Ashvazdanghe

I pray every day that America normalizes relations with Iran. It breaks my heart that I'm supposed to view Iranians as my enemy, because I can't, I don't, and I won't.

I think that after what it is that is coming has come, we might be able to move toward normalized relations and even friendliness with the Islamic Republic. America needs it because Christianity has largely died out over here, so Americans have lost their way in terms of morality, values, and religion & that's why you see Americans destroying and looting their neighbors' property/businesses.

I'd rather have dawah efforts from Shia Iran taking place in America than those of Saud.

The protest in USA is becoming scary, more than 9k people got arrested and more than 13 died. Some people are worried, they think civil war is going to happen, inshallah everything goes well. Praying for my American siblings. 

1 minute ago, Diaz said:

The protest in USA is becoming scary, more than 9k people got arrested and more than 13 died. Some people are worried, they think civil war is going to happen, inshallah everything goes well. Praying for my American siblings. 

My local news just said last night had no where near the violence and looting seen on previous nights.

ln my little town, there was a protest with about 50 kids. So, the police chief has now imposed a 10 PM curfew.

Kinda of over reacting.

ln my area city, it appears the protesters showed up to be arrested to flood the jails.

17 minutes ago, Diaz said:

It's more of a demand for reform, than it is a threat to civil war. 

A lot of whites want this reform as well, and this includes people who are members of government and police departments and people of court systems as well.

And even in many police departments, we have plenty of African Americans, so it's just a matter of getting those departments to enact policies that are more critical of poor performing officers that can also prevent future deaths of unarmed black Americans.

People don't want to see poor performing officers go free, simply because they're officers. They want fair and equal judgement and fair and equal policies.

And personally, I think America needs a bit more equality. 

There was a black man, Ahmaud Arbery who was basically hunted and gunned down by men who appeared to be racists. They are being judged and will likely face life in prison. Protestors want to see officers under the same level of critique.

And I think most people agree that reform is needed, even people who appreciate police departments. 

The civil rights movement did great things for our nation, and brought us a huge step forward in equality. But there is more work to do.

Edited by iCenozoic

On 5/31/2020 at 12:52 AM, Mohammad313Ali said:

BLM is an organization led by transsexuals, their website says herstory instead of history, it mentions women and parents but makes no mention of fathers, and it is against the nuclear family. BLM circles are notorious anti-male, they even made tweets about killing males.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

But the reality, at least the way I perceive it, is that the vast vast majority who are doing the BLM slogan, etc, are completely unaware of their founders gay agenda and to them it is just about fighting racism and as long as the vast majority believes that BLM is just about that, then it will become just about that.

I can't say I am surprised to hear that they have such roots, it's always the same when your dealing with liberals, it ends up is gay fasad. Similarly dealing with conservatives usually ends up with racism fasad.

Frankly speaking, the liberals can go to hell as well as the conservatives, as muslims we follow Islam and racism is not allowed in our faith, thats about it.

26 minutes ago, Revert1963 said:

I voted BLM
All lives matter of cause but the ALM slogan is really just racists trying to justify them selves.

Most Muslims are pretty racist anyway, better to stand with those kinds of people than the psychotic pro-lgtb, anti nuclear family, black supremacist nut jobs from blm

Edited by Ali_Hussain

^ "Nuclear family" is a recent invention, meant to increase the number of households, therefore increase required consumption of resources. "Nuclear family", that is, mom, dad, and 2 children, is not the only acceptable, nor even the best family structure. Grandparents and unmarried adult children do not need to be their own household unless they prefer it.