Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Veteran Member

:salam:

For those who know:
What is this cartoon? It’s filled with satanic and freemas0n symbols and it allegedly predicts world events (political). 
Who made it? Is it true that the 3lite work through symbols in media?

• Veteran Member

I was just thinking about this that why there is not a thread about this. It doesn't look like a propaganda against someone. It looks more like a plan by powerful people detailing everything they are planning to do. And people cannot even do anything while they are so open about everything. 

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)

@Ejaz Salam I saw it before that from my memory I remember  their plan for replacing Sufism of Turkey instead of wahabism  of KSA & rest of it based on their definition of  new Jesus for starting NWO & prophecies from ancient religions & Kabala.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Veteran Member
37 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

YouTube keeps taking down its analysis videos

Do you know of any websites we can resort to

• Veteran Member
2 minutes ago, Dreamcatcher said:

The Simpsons also predicted quite a few things which turned out to be true.

Not this again!

Back to the thread:

Rumaging through the Net, l found it is a spoof of My Pet Goat which was read by G.W. Bush while the WTC was attacked, and the George Clooney movie Men Who Stare at Goats. Part of the spoof is that at the time, the evilgelicals were running around saying "it is the end of the World."

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Ejaz said:

Do you know of any websites we can resort to

No. But you may find reuploads on YouTube 

edit: I found this. But I'm more interested in the videos that were removed 

Edited by guest 2025
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member

This man had made some bold statements. He claims that something major may happen around June 21st and July 5th. I respect him because he presents this as "This isn't what I think will happen, this is what I think the forces of evil are planning. They plan and then God plans"

>>>>>>>

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

This man had made some bold statements. He claims that something major may happen around June 21st and July 5th. I respect him because he presents this as "This isn't what I think will happen, this is what I think the forces of evil are planning. They plan and then God plan

Do you have a link to the video on bit chute? There is a solar eclipse happening on Jun 21st. 

• Advanced Member
10 hours ago, starlight said:

Do you have a link to the video on bit chute? There is a solar eclipse happening on Jun 21st. 

Yes

https://www.[Edited Out]ute.com/video/L3g1lissm9PM/

9 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Where did you guys find this cartoon?

Sorry, I can't remember 

• Moderators

The video itself is very disturbing. I don't know how true are the claims that it's based on events in 2020. The part about the twelve months seems rather far fetched, but you never know because it's certainly is one of a kind 'film'. 

• Unregistered
3 hours ago, starlight said:

The video itself is very disturbing. I don't know how true are the claims that it's based on events in 2020. The part about the twelve months seems rather far fetched, but you never know because it's certainly is one of a kind 'film'. 

which video/cartoon you guys talking about.

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2020 at 3:39 AM, guest 2025 said:

YouTube keeps taking down its analysis videos

Sounds like someone needs to go to Bit-Chute

Edited by Abdul-Hadi
  • Veteran Member
4 hours ago, starlight said:

I watched it many times but I couldn't get all clues. That's why I wanted to watch analysis video. People around me mention Noah's ark and Jesus a lot. This cartoon has a Jesus like figure in a boat. What was the part about 12 months? I didn't get it. 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

which video/cartoon you guys talking about.

I pet goat II

4 hours ago, rkazmi33 said:

What was the part about 12 months? I didn't get it. 

In the beginning where the girl is sitting on the classroom floor surrounded by twelve kids(?). That video said they represented the twelve months of 2020. 

• Unregistered
8 minutes ago, starlight said:

I pet goat II

In the beginning where the girl is sitting on the classroom floor surrounded by twelve kids(?). That video said they represented the twelve months of 2020. 

Ah yes, that video is ages old. I saw it long time ago. Weird how it came to attention now.

Yes there is a lot of subliminal messages in the video, I also remember seeing an interview with the creator of the scenes. Forgot his name.

• Unregistered

just in the beginning if i remember it correctly, it represents fema camps with humans barcoded. Then george bush during 9/11 when he was in the classroom. Checkered floor, masonic. Hand signals of george bush. his weird egyptian dance? turns into obama to show no difference between the 2. the lady in circle with cehckered floor might be a sacrifice? osama with cia emblem on his shirt.

the entire 7min is full of subliminal messages. I remember watching it ages ago and discussing it with some of my close friends.

• Advanced Member
17 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

just in the beginning if i remember it correctly, it represents fema camps with humans barcoded. Then george bush during 9/11 when he was in the classroom. Checkered floor, masonic. Hand signals of george bush. his weird egyptian dance? turns into obama to show no difference between the 2. the lady in circle with cehckered floor might be a sacrifice? osama with cia emblem on his shirt.

the entire 7min is full of subliminal messages. I remember watching it ages ago and discussing it with some of my close friends.

There seems to be literally 100+ references, I'm almost impressed by their lunacy 

• Veteran Member

I was obsessed with this cartoon and I watched so many analysis videos. I remember some points. They are trying to say that Bush and Obama were controlled by same people. The girl in white dress drops an apple, it seems like a reference to Adam and Eve, and a pink flower blossoms which makes Obama worried because there's sweat on his forehead. After that they show 9/11 and a man is committing suicide by jumping in water. The man yelling at kid is media which is giving anxiety to people. In the eyes of the kid, we see the words war and market plunge. There's a muslim  woman with dead child. Then they show that African kid is being prepared to cause destruction. His eyes are red. The man drowning in green stuff is probably working class. Then they show tanks coming which mean WWIII and Chinese girl tries to stop them but death puts hand on her shoulder and she bows her head giving up. Then jesus like figure appears on a boat and fish are killing themselves at his feet. The old woman represents Russia, I don't know why she is naked and what she is doing. The anti Christ finally wakes up and church is falling down behind him. This ending shows ring around sun which is called Corona. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2020 at 3:01 PM, Ejaz said:

:salam:

For those who know:
What is this cartoon? It’s filled with satanic and freemas0n symbols and it allegedly predicts world events (political). 
Who made it? Is it true that the 3lite work through symbols in media?

Just a popular meme that says nothing new, that happens to be popular in the conspiracy community, made by people who are obviously fans of conspiracy theories. Another case of the snake eating it's own tail. 

Art is art. 

Nonetheless, it is a great example of what is termed: Synchromysticism. 

Edited by al-Muttaqin
  • Veteran Member
2 hours ago, al-Muttaqin said:

made by people who are obviously fans of conspiracy theories.

I heard it’s made by one Richard Dawkins friends or something

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 6/16/2020 at 10:45 PM, starlight said:

There is a solar eclipse happening on Jun 21st. 

sunmap.php?iso=20200621T0512&mobile=1

it, the partial view has ended here, couldn't see with a naked eye :furious:

strange but true :confused:

Edited by Mzwakhe
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

CGI 3D Animated Short "I، Pet Goat II" توسط - Heliofant

Emerging a missile from a wahabi mosque in 3:00 & replacing it with Sufi mosque (probably Turkey) in 5:23

Edited by Ashvazdanghe