Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
YaAli223

Crying to nohe in dream

Rate this topic

Salam Aleykom, may Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless the Prophet(saawaws) and His Household(عليه السلام)

What does it mean if you cry to a nohe in your dream? I am very curious to the translation of this.

Wa alaikum as salam brother. I don't think anyone can tell you and in general I would suggest not to overthink or try to reinterpret dreams. 

Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has provided us with enough guidance for several lifetimes in the Qur'an and through the examples of the Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام). 

Salam Alykum,

The only people who can interpret dreams are the prophets, the imams, and those of Allahs servants who are blessed with that knowledge. We do know that some dreams are sent down by Allah, some dreams are whispers of the shaytan, and other dreams are the nufs. Some dream examples from the Quran consist of Prophet Yusef's dream where he saw the moon, and the stars prostrating to him, Pharaohs strange dream where in result he killed newborn babies, and Prophet Ibrahim's dream where Allah ordered him to sacrifice his son. These are just some examples of dreams from the Quran. 

I'd say don't think about it too much as our brother @Mahdavist has mentioned. 

WS 

21 hours ago, YaAli223 said:

Salam Aleykom, may Allah(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless the Prophet(saawaws) and His Household(عليه السلام)

What does it mean if you cry to a nohe in your dream? I am very curious to the translation of this.

It means increase in faith and love towards Ahlebait (عليه السلام). bravo brother. Masha-Allah.