Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
Kousar786

Is iran responsible?

Rate this topic

In a nutshell, every country involved bares some responsibility, just how much responsibility is very subjective. Remember that there's the US, UK, Israel, Saudi, Turkey, Qatar, Russia, China and Iran etc They all bare responsibility.

14 hours ago, Kousar786 said:

Is iran responsible for killings in syria

Please try and read around the topic I would recommend Stratfor 

As someone who has Shaam close to his heart, it crushes me to think what occurred there.  

USA and Israel created Isis they are the ones who are evil. What are they doing with their murderer imperialistic armies in Afghanistan and Iraq???

They want oil and some even to hartas people (based on what I’ve seen on YouTube I’m not claiming all American solidera are like this)

And the Saudi’s are co operating with them!! 

Yes you might argue that Iranian IRGC instructors is responsible for advising soldiers in the Syrian Arab Army and National defense forces how to kill ISIl/Daesh members and other takfiri terrorists in Syria.
However you should not blame Iran for killing of civilians. The takfiri terrorists is not Innocent civilians even though the western media would like the world to think so.

Any armed conflict in an urban environment will most likely involve civilian casualties unfortunately.

Do I believe that the Islamic republic's armed forces were intentionally and systematically targeting civilians while fighting in Syria?

No, most definitely no.

Do I believe that the ones that the IRs armed forces were shooting at systematically as well as intentionally targeted civilians as part of their warfare?

Yes, definitely.

10 minutes ago, Soldiers and Saffron said:

Any armed conflict in an urban environment will most likely involve civilian casualties unfortunately.

Do I believe that the Islamic republic's armed forces were intentionally and systematically targeting civilians while fighting in Syria?

No, most definitely no.

Do I believe that the ones that the IRs armed forces were shooting at systematically as well as intentionally targeted civilians as part of their warfare?

Yes, definitely.

Completely agreed. Iranian armed forces have no official or unofficial policy of killing civilians in Syria. However, some forces trained and supported by them, like secular and multireligious Syrian Arab Army and National Defence Force, did commit war crimes against civilians, but Iran can’t be blamed for that. Iran’s focus in Syria was and is to stop the spread of Western backed Wahhabi terrorist organisations. 

Just for fun

it's a video that becomes meme between Arabic speaker Shias (warning comment section of videos contains insulting to sunni revered figures [in Arabic])

إيران هي سبب هههههههاي

أيران هي السبب (2)

Edited by Ashvazdanghe

Guest Sunshine

Yes they are. If you support Asad you support killing of innocent people.  If you support SADDAM same thing. Terrorist argument does not work because Assad are itself a terrorist.