Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Inappropriate Use of "HaHa" Reaction

Rate this topic

Guest haha!Monad

If you want to behave like a dictator then do so without pretending to be democratic. Playing politics with inept individuals is showing more of your own corrupt side then you can imagine. Sure one cannot please everyone, but everyone has the right to express childish emotions online. I know its the end of Ramadhan and the idealised religious expression is still ingrained but do not use that to pursue your own bias's. I do hope the users just reduce their usage of the site. That should be a better warning.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
1 hour ago, Guest haha!Monad said:

If you want to behave like a dictator then do so without pretending to be democratic. Playing politics with inept individuals is showing more of your own corrupt side then you can imagine. Sure one cannot please everyone, but everyone has the right to express childish emotions online. I know its the end of Ramadhan and the idealised religious expression is still ingrained but do not use that to pursue your own bias's. I do hope the users just reduce their usage of the site. That should be a better warning.

Nah, I mentioned it way long ago too (I think in April of this year). Has nothing to do with end of Ramadhan piety or dictatorsip or whatever you're talking about.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

Earlier  Haha and Angry both emoji were present in the options earlier at SC, those are commonly used at other sites.

Now this seems the time to resume the use of both at SC, please? Is it not so?

Edited by Muslim2010
  • Development Team
11 hours ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

However, it has been noticed that it's sometimes used by members to mock serious posts of others who have different opinions. 

I disagree. There are times when one is like 'wht d hll is he talking about' and 'Haha' is the most appropriate reaction from current set. 

• Moderators

I remember back when people had to type actual words to react to a post. Y'all children are too soft. Back in my day we had to scroll through three characters on each number to type on a non-smart phone. Uphill. Both ways. In the snow. With no shoes. 

• 2 months later...
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

Mis use of haha emoji by Cherub786 in thread with its rallies and not yet attended?

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235067707-does-gadhir-khumm-imply-two-leaders-at-the-same-time/

Edited by Muslim2010
  • Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
4 hours ago, Ali_Hussain said:

To be fair he broke his red exclamation button

During my (short) time on ShiaChat I received more then half of my disagree reactions just from him in one day. :hahaha:

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2020 at 10:43 AM, ShiaChat Mod said:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. :)

It is requested that action may please be taken in the light of paras of OP,. This is necessary now to keep the pace of discussion in more smooth way at SC.

wasalam

Edited by Muslim2010
  • Forum Administrators
On 5/24/2020 at 5:44 AM, ShiaChat Mod said:

The “HaHa” reaction is appropriate for posts intended to be funny and lighthearted, like the Poor Jokes topic.

I just noticed that posts getting a lot of haha's don't get that heart pennant, as they would for any of the other symbols.

• Development Team
On 8/22/2020 at 7:53 PM, Mohammad313Ali said:

During my (short) time on ShiaChat I received more then half of my disagree reactions just from him in one day. :hahaha:

He has given 323 Red exclamation in just 15 days of joining. Can we have a Guinness entry for our legend cherry. 

• Veteran Member
On 8/25/2020 at 11:53 AM, Sirius_Bright said:

He has given 323 Red exclamation in just 15 days of joining. Can we have a Guinness entry for our legend cherry. 

The genius may be given best performer award of SC for playing such rallies. :hahaha:

Edited by Muslim2010
  • 1 month later...
  • Advanced Member
On 8/25/2020 at 1:53 PM, Sirius_Bright said:

Good heavens. That's almost insane and impressive at the same time.