Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, user5000 said:

When it comes to the moon landings, I simply reference the answer from quora below 

Quote’

Unfortunately for conspiracy theorists, there are three unshakable types of proof that NASA did go to the moon:

1. The surface of the moon is currently being 3D mapped by satellites, and the surface mapping data exactly matches the photos the astronauts took.

See the surface contours in this photo, the hills and craters? The 3D data being gathered by LRO satellites exactly matches these contours.

main-qimg-709354f7b7937bdee129e6adc26fe3fa

For example -

Shown below on the left is a 3D computer reconstruction from 3D data stereo images taken by the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) SELENE terrain camera and 3D projected to the same vantage point as the Apollo mission surface photo. The background terrain in the 3D model is an exact match with the Apollo 15 photograph shown below on the right.

main-qimg-414a523fd204afc1edf409cabbf833e6

This can be done for all of the thousands of photos that the astronauts took from hundreds of different locations as they walked and drove around the landing sites.

2. The dirt flying off of the Lunar Rover wheels flies in a pattern that can only be done on the moon.

Suppose you shoot an artillery shell on earth. It will follow a path dictated by air resistance and Earth gravity, which can be precisely calculated. The shape of the path (trajectory) will be sort of lopsided, because of the air resistance slowing the projectile down.

main-qimg-77916ab0413171d47d660e3e0a250bc1

But if you shoot the artillery shell on the moon, it will follow a differently shaped trajectory due to the lack of air resistance and lower (1/6th of earth) gravity, which can also be precisely calculated. The trajectory shape will be a perfect parabola because of the lack of air resistance. And the projectile will fly way farther than it would on earth due to the lower gravity.

main-qimg-2de3dcff82c80010b09841c808c0a852

In films of the lunar landings, the lunar soil flies off of the buggy wheels in a trajectory that can only happen in a vacuum and at 1/6 G gravity.

Any physicist in any country can make a plot of the moon dust and mathematically prove that the rover is driving on the moon.

This calculation has been done many times already.

main-qimg-b483242403bcd3833fd9ce448fc9da0c

3. We have thousands of lunar rocks that have been lent out to scientists all over the world.

NASA has lent out thousands of moon rock and soil samples to the world’s scientific community.

There is virtually no doubt among the scientific community that the Apollo lunar samples are genuine moon rocks and not lunar meteorites.

main-qimg-2d11dd5371616d51174080ed7b8bdbe5

These three things PROVE without any question that the USA did land men on the moon.

If there really is a moon landing conspiracy, why wouldn't they match the 3D model to the video? Doesn't seem that hard to fake if there was indeed a conspiracy

• Unregistered
5 hours ago, notme said:

I do not think that is true. I don't think we have the technology right now for long-term crewed missions outside Earth's magnetosphere, including to the Moon or Mars. Short term radiation exposure is a manageable risk. 

personally I do believe we have some black ops technology far ahead of what is public. I am talking about traveling faster than speed of light, wormholes, stargates, interstellar travels.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, AkhiraisReal said:

personally I do believe we have some black ops technology far ahead of what is public. I am talking about traveling faster than speed of light, wormholes, stargates, interstellar travels.

If we do have that, I hope to learn about it in my lifetime. (Except if it would cost me my soul, my family, or my freedom.)

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Impossible......people talk, no matter how much they are sworn to secrecy with “NDAs”, especially with something like “interstellar technology”

Government is very leaky, even private corporations/companies have proven to better at retaining secrecy than the government.

Edited by user5000
  • Unregistered
On 5/23/2020 at 7:25 PM, notme said:

If we do have that, I hope to learn about it in my lifetime. (Except if it would cost me my soul, my family, or my freedom.)

On 5/23/2020 at 11:02 PM, user5000 said:

Impossible......people talk, no matter how much they are sworn to secrecy with “NDAs”, especially with something like “interstellar technology”

Government is very leaky, even private corporations/companies have proven to better at retaining secrecy than the government.

In sha Allah, our imam will most likely come with all the black ops technology and even more.

• Advanced Member
On 5/24/2020 at 7:57 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

In sha Allah, our imam will most likely come with all the black ops technology and even more.

Yea.... I dont know about that...not to offend anyone, and not to derail this thread as this is a whole conversation in itself.

This is not exclusive to the imam you speak of...... any type of messiah like figure.

More likely to be meant in a metaphorical sense maybe....... but an actual guy, be it jesus or any type of other messiah coming down to earth with superpowers and what not.... 

Not very rational. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, user5000 said:

More likely to be meant in a metaphorical sense maybe....... but an actual guy, be it jesus or any type of other messiah coming down to earth with superpowers

Nobody talking about superpower. Just knowledge. 

• Veteran Member

aulishite-1-320x376-27.jpg.c4cfbe84abddb1436ec4016f6ac479ae.jpg035_parallel_shadows_perspective-320x321-26.jpg.8c12952f4e8f49f2c1393d850b872bcd.jpg

@user5000Why didn't you mention the laser reflectors placed there by astronauts? Because the LOLA satellite refutes it theory? Meteorites can be collected right here on earth. Landscape images can be taken by robots and Apollo images are a big mess, lets not touch those. As for the buggy's dust trajectory all I see is dust. This is not good.

You must give better proofs or the people will call us nuts bro. (I'm on ur side here)

• Moderators
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

Why do people question the Moon Landing, but never Rover et alia on Mars?

And Voyager 1 and 2, and Cassini/Huygens, and Pioneer....

It's about people. They're ok with sending robots anywhere. They doubt that people can survive 7 days radiation exposure inside a ceramic coated tin can. 

• Advanced Member
On 5/22/2020 at 7:08 PM, AmirioTheMuzzy said:

Peak sarcasm on this thread. I love it!

Yeah but it doesn't shed light on the topic

• Veteran Member
On 5/23/2020 at 10:50 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

There some scientist that claim we have actually visited other galaxies and planets that are out of this galaxy which are inhabited by other beings. Not sure how much truth there is in that.

And vice versa. Look at the spaced-out people we have here on Earth. Hillary, Creepy Joe, Trump, . . .

• Veteran Member
On 5/25/2020 at 5:13 PM, hasanhh said:

Catching up and thought:

Why do people question the Moon Landing, but never Rover et alia on Mars?

People do and there is vast evidence too. But it will derail the topic.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:30 PM, notme said:

It's about people. They're ok with sending robots anywhere.

Its all science based. Robots can survive radiation. Turtles can survive a lot of radiation. Human beings, very little.

• Veteran Member
On 5/25/2020 at 1:47 PM, Mzwakhe said:

Yeah but it doesn't shed light on the topic

I have realized people have to find their own answers in order to believe in them. As for the subject matter on hand:

- I do not wish to disillusion space travel enthusiasts who find comfort in the thought and I don't want there to be more useless trekkies in this world.
- I have spent years researching these subjects. I will not teach for free. People do not value free stuff either.
- This topic has been done here before on SC quite extensively. Not comprehensively but quite enough.
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
On 5/25/2020 at 8:29 PM, hasanhh said:

l wasn't complete in my post. l was thinking in the technology --launch to target. Mars and Pluto are more difficult to reach than the Moon.

Not really.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hohmann_transfer_orbit

You just have to plan the launch according to the above, keeping in calculations the oribtal position of the target, the departure point, and any gravity pull generating planets that may cross paths during the journey and pull you into their orbit instead. Once your timing and angle of thrust is correct you fire the engine at that time for long enough to escape earth orbit and then you shut it off and wait proportional to the distance of the destination. The fuel requirements are not that significant for various destinations provided you do have the fuel (and the rocket) to escape earth orbit. The fuel requirements will be doubled or more though if you also want the vehicle to return to earth, or if the vehicle has a lot of weight (like with Apollo, they had 3 people their supplies, batteries that keep air conditioning and heating at -253F to +253F running constantly for over a week (without any air outside to cool the condenser/evaporator), the LEM, its fuel, command modules fuel for return journey with hundreds of pounds of moon rock, the buggy, wood for campfire, golf sticks and who knows what else, in technicolor 60s technology!~).

Edited by The Green Knight
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

I have realized people have to find their own answers in order to believe in them. As for the subject matter on hand:
- I do not wish to disillusion space travel enthusiasts who find comfort in the thought and I don't want there to be more useless trekkies in this world.
- I have spent years researching these subjects. I will not teach for free. People do not value free stuff either.
- This topic has been done here before on SC quite extensively. Not comprehensively but quite enough.

Who asked you to teach, was there a baya of some sorts, be it verbally or anyhow? 

& people don't value 'free' stuff that is monopolized, it's free, why make yourself its owner?:furious:

204070615_thatwhichinspires(15).jpeg.84cc80b8906637fdc875e1482288e659.jpeg

Edited by Mzwakhe
'free stuff'
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

I have realized people have to find their own answers in order to believe in them.

l Iike this line. A good line to describe :"following their own desires" and self delusion.

Ayat 7:176

Edited by hasanhh
  • Advanced Member
On 5/27/2020 at 6:15 AM, hasanhh said:

Ayat 7:176

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR53nii7QtuwcpNGXTAYeY

وَاتْلُ عَلَيْهِمْ نَبَأَ الَّذِي ءَاتَيْنَاهُ ءَايَاتِنَا فَانْسَلَخَ مِنْهَا فَاَتْبَعَهُ الشَّيْطَانُ فَكَانَ مِنَ الْغَاوِينَ

“And recite unto them the tale of him to whom We gave Our signs, but he withdrew (himself) from them, and Satan pursued him, and he became one of the perverse.” 7:175

• 1 month later...
  • Veteran Member

Here is an interesting news I just read.

Gene Cernan's moon camera which was supposedly officially left on the moon is found in Switzerland

Oops.

First the petrified wood faked as a moon rock gifted to Holland and the embarrassment and now this.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
On 5/23/2020 at 3:18 PM, user5000 said:

But if you shoot the artillery shell on the moon,

Your picture shows a mortar. Not an artillery piece.

That corrected, if you fire an artillery at the appropriate charge-behind-the-shell, the round will circumnavigate the Moon and hit you in the behind.

:hahaha: