Jump to content
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Careers, Fields, Majors that will serve Ahlulbayt (as)


Recommended Posts

  • Development Team

Alaikas Salaam brother, 

You can directly or indirectly serve Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام). You can become an aalim and impart teachings of Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام) to young kids and layman of shia or other communities. You can also contribute with money, skills, manpower, etc. In all these acts, intention is very important. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Quran and Itrah

First do no harm.

Do not attribute to Muhammed and ale Muhammed that which there is no explicit, clear evidence they attributed to themselves.

Do not practise rituals they never performed or recommended.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Development Team
10 minutes ago, Guest Quran and Itrah said:

First do no harm.

Do not attribute to Muhammed and ale Muhammed that which there is no explicit, clear evidence they attributed to themselves.

Do not practise rituals they never performed or recommended.

Brother Tawheed313, please make an account. I want to use disagree reaction. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Basic Members
9 hours ago, Sirius_Bright said:

Alaikas Salaam brother, 

You can directly or indirectly serve Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام). You can become an aalim and impart teachings of Ahlulbayt (عليهم اسلام) to young kids and layman of shia or other communities. You can also contribute with money, skills, manpower, etc. In all these acts, intention is very important. 

I was thinking apart from Hawza as that would be good to go to after a degree :grin:

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Mohammad Hasan Khan HTL said:

Aslaam Alaikum Everyone,

I wanted to ask what career, fields and majors should I go into if I want to serve Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) in the best way?. What is career is needed presently and in the future? What field should I look into?

Ws wb wBarakatuh,

Look into any field that you see yourself giving 110 percent; ideally something you have a passion for. Whatever you choose inshaAllah, you will be able find ways to utilise the skills and experience learned/gained in the way of Allah Ta'ala and Ahlubayt (عليه السلام).

Edited by Moalfas
typo
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Veteran Member

A doctor, a social worker, a teacher, a policeman, any profession armed with which you can help ease the pains the humanity is going through. As a doctor you can hold free medical camps in backward areas sometimes. As a teacher you can set aside an hour or two on weekends to teach the poor and the orphans for free. As a policeman you can take a moment and help dispense justice before letting the lawyer and secular law protect the criminal. So on.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Basic Members
On 5/22/2020 at 6:07 AM, Moalfas said:

Ws wb wBarakatuh,

Look into any field that you see yourself giving 110 percent; ideally something you have a passion for. Whatever you choose inshaAllah, you will be able find ways to utilise the skills and experience learned/gained in the way of Allah Ta'ala and Ahlubayt (عليه السلام).

Thank you. I see what you did. 110 :NH:. YA ALI (عليه السلام)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member
On 5/22/2020 at 1:31 AM, Mohammad Hasan Khan HTL said:

Aslaam Alaikum Everyone,

I wanted to ask what career, fields and majors should I go into if I want to serve Ahlulbayt (عليه السلام) in the best way?. What is career is needed presently and in the future? What field should I look into?

Alaikum salaam.

Try to be continously closer to Ahlulbayt so that you know your personal strength, weaknesses, capabilities, skills and how to serve them.  Every human has a role to play for Ahlulbayt.  Humans are not create to be wasted.

Once you understand your role, then you will have a mission to accomplish.  Keep that as secret to yourself.  You will have peace in your heart and mind.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...