Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

The be holders

Rate this topic

• Basic Members

S.A Brothers,

The Holy Quran refers to some creations (Human,Jin,etc) that are in waiting period. They are neither in Heaven nor in Hell.

What attributes do they posses which grant them neither of these places?

Does Holy Quran refer to these creation when states ' The camel passing through an eye of needle', is it then that their path granted.?

Thank you,

Ma Salam

• Advanced Member

Salam Alykum,

I think you are referring to barzakh, which is another dimension where souls go to after death. This dimension is between this dunya, and the hereafter. Barazakh is referred in the Quran I believe three times as "barrier" as mentioned in Sura Al Mu'minun verse 99-100 

99. Until, when death comes to one of them, he says, “My Lord, send me back.100. That I may do right in what I have neglected.” By no means! It is just a word that he utters. And behind them is a barrier, until the Day they are resurrected". 

Barzakh, depending on how well you lived in this dunya, is almost comparable to this world. You can eat there, sleep, walk, there's mansions, talk with your loved ones, and even talk with the Prophets and Imams if you are blessed enough. Barzakh is also a purifier, you may be punished for you sins in this dimension as a mercy from Allah, similar to the squeezing of the grave. 

Also, the eye of the camel is a figure of speech mentioned in Sura A'raf in verse 40

40. Those who reject Our revelations and are too arrogant to uphold them—the doors of Heaven will not be opened for them, nor will they enter Paradise, until the camel passes through the eye of the needle. Thus We repay the guilty."

Pretty much this means that the gates of heaven will never open for the rejectors of Allah revelations. A similar saying is " when pigs fly". 

Anways, I hope I answered your question !!! Take care. 

WS 

• Basic Members

S.A

Thank you for your reply.

No, I was not referring to Barzakh. I need to seek and find the verse which refers to be holders.\

I do understand the figure of the speech,even though is from Allah and not mankind!

His signs are very clear for the believers, as it may appear different for our imagination.

Thank you Again,

WS

• Veteran Member
On 5/20/2020 at 7:47 PM, YoungSkiekh313 said:

40. Those who reject Our revelations and are too arrogant to uphold them—the doors of Heaven will not be opened for them, nor will they enter Paradise, until the camel passes through the eye of the needle. Thus We repay the guilty."

Pretty much this means that the gates of heaven will never open for the rejectors of Allah revelations. A similar saying is " when pigs fly". 

Anways, I hope I answered your question !!! Take care. 

Hi can you explain the part I highlighted ? Thanks.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
On 5/22/2020 at 2:30 AM, power said:

Thus We repay the guilty."

I think it means punishing & entering them to hell.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:19 AM, Sparrow said:

S.A Brothers,

The Holy Quran refers to some creations (Human,Jin,etc) that are in waiting period. They are neither in Heaven nor in Hell.

What attributes do they posses which grant them neither of these places?

Does Holy Quran refer to these creation when states ' The camel passing through an eye of needle', is it then that their path granted.?

Thank you,

Ma Salam

There is no clear information about this. I read about Ahraf which is the place where a caller will call and send Salam over people of heaven and curse upon people of hell. Narrations say that it will be Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)). But, there is sayings among people that Ahraf is place where people not knowing God but were good be placed, and its neither heaven nor hell. While Imam Ali ((عليه السلام)) :"If a person is unintentionally kept unaware about Islam, will be tried on basis of human rights". So, there is no such place and Ahraf is for Imam Ali (عليه السلام) and Ahlebait to witness and making calls on behalf of Allah (عزّ وجلّ).

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)

I think you are referring to the A'araf

From what i heard these are the people betwen heaven and hell and its because their good and bad deeds are equal but i heard that by Allah's mercy they will be the last ones to enter Jannah.

(I could be wrong,need to further look into this)

Edit: these are the verses i found about the A'raf

Quote from the Holy Qur'an: Al-A'raaf (7:46)

وَبَيْنَهُمَا حِجَابٌ ۚ وَعَلَى ٱلْأَعْرَافِ رِجَالٌ يَعْرِفُونَ كُلًّۢا بِسِيمَىٰهُمْ ۚ وَنَادَوْا۟ أَصْحَٰبَ ٱلْجَنَّةِ أَن سَلَٰمٌ عَلَيْكُمْ ۚ لَمْ يَدْخُلُوهَا وَهُمْ يَطْمَعُونَ

Between Paradise and Hell is a veil; and on the Heights will be some men who will recognise them all by their foreheads; and they call to the people of Paradise, “Peace be upon you”; they have not entered Paradise and they yearn for it.

Quote from the Holy Qur'an: Al-A'raaf (7:47)

۞ وَإِذَا صُرِفَتْ أَبْصَٰرُهُمْ تِلْقَآءَ أَصْحَٰبِ ٱلنَّارِ قَالُوا۟ رَبَّنَا لَا تَجْعَلْنَا مَعَ ٱلْقَوْمِ ٱلظَّٰلِمِينَ

And when their eyes turn towards the people of hell, they will say, “Our Lord! Do not put us along with the unjust.”

Edited by Natsu