Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
313_Husain_Ali

Where is the infallibility of the imams stated in the quran?

Rate this topic

I put forward quranic verses which talked about imamah, and the sunni brother said i provided a misguided interperetation. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OfQNmFq595abBMGkqiJP9lSuIMvtgw94rAIvci_5OfU/edit?usp=sharing

That is a link. He basically contextualised it. I like to debate but im not so good at it. Can someone help me.

5 hours ago, 313_Husain_Ali said:

I put forward quranic verses which talked about imamah, and the sunni brother said i provided a misguided interperetation. 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1OfQNmFq595abBMGkqiJP9lSuIMvtgw94rAIvci_5OfU/edit?usp=sharing

That is a link. He basically contextualised it. I like to debate but im not so good at it. Can someone help me.

It is not mentioned anywhere. The word infallible doesn't exist in Arabic. Also the prophet never claimed to be infallible, so your are likely to lose that argument. 

5 hours ago, 313_Husain_Ali said:

It appears that you are debating with a Quranist sect, and it is a pointless debate. Because to support your belief you would need to rely upon tradition/narration that are authentic in the hadith collection and that's not a problem, but the Quransit will reject it, as they consider hadith as a innovation in Islam.

23 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

It is not mentioned anywhere. The word infallible doesn't exist in Arabic. Also the prophet never claimed to be infallible, so your are likely to lose that argument. 

infallible ( adjective ): inerrant

مَعْصُوم

Prophet Muhammad ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) was infallible 

Quran 33:33

17 minutes ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

Like what for example

Like from the people for instance. There are always dangers around all of us that God protects us from. From Allah's wrath. From a stone hitting his head. From the enemies humiliating him. Etc

2 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Like from the people for instance. There are always dangers around all of us that God protects us from. From Allah's wrath. From a stone hitting his head. From the enemies humiliating him. Etc

Do you have a hadith or a verse that would say what you just mentioned 

Would really appreciate it

jzk

1 minute ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

Do you have a hadith or a verse that would say what you just mentioned 

Would really appreciate it

jzk

sure wa iyaka!

here, quoting from myself in the thread I linked above:

Here are some applications of this word in the Quran:

يا أيها الرسول بلغ ما أنزل إليك من ربك وإن لم تفعل فما بلغت رسالته والله يعصمك من الناس إن الله لا يهدي القوم الكافرين

O Messenger, announce that which has been revealed to you from your Lord, and if you do not, then you have not conveyed His message. And Allah will protect (yeaasumak) you from the people. Indeed, Allah does not guide the disbelieving people. 5:67

قل من ذا الذي يعصمكم من الله إن أراد بكم سوءا أو أراد بكم رحمة ولا يجدون لهم من دون الله وليّا ولا نصيرا

Say, "Who is it that can protect you from Allah if He intends for you an ill or intends for you a mercy?" And they will not find for themselves besides Allah any protector or any helper.

ما لهم من الله من عاصم

They will have from Allah no protector.  10:27

33 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

And from misguidance of every sort, from sinning, from doing mistakes etc.

Surah Ghafir, Verse 33:
يَوْمَ تُوَلُّونَ مُدْبِرِينَ مَا لَكُم مِّنَ اللَّهِ مِنْ عَاصِمٍ وَمَن يُضْلِلِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِنْ هَادٍ

The day on which you will turn back retreating; there shall be no savior for you from Allah, and whomsoever Allah causes to err, there is no guide for him:
(English - Shakir)

As you can see Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) is Al-Asim, the protected ones are Ma'sum. Generally it means those who do not sin or commit mistakes.

Every human is born on fitrah and therefore is Ma'sum by nature. A neonate cannot be a sinner or he cannot make mistakes. This is the default setting.

There are people who, by divine blessings, maintain that purity throughout their lives. Even Satan cannot misguide or deceive them. 

وَمَن يَهْدِ اللَّهُ فَمَا لَهُ مِن مُّضِلٍّ 

Edited by Cool

8 minutes ago, Cool said:

Surah An-Najm, Verse 2:
مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَىٰ

Your companion does not err, nor does he go astray;
(English - Shakir)

l think you must add the 3rd ayat because they go together for a single thought/idea/instruction.

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Apparently, to me, these are a lot of assertions being made relative to the triliteral root ta ha ra.

Cool?

تطھیر is derived from the same root as mentioned in verse of purification 33:33, but people might misinterpret that verse easily so there is the divine clause of obedience (4:59) which Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has made obligatory to these purified ones. 

These two verses combined together to give a clear picture of "ismah". 

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

l think you must add the 3rd ayat because they go together for a single thought/idea/instruction.

Thanks, I purposely hold that verse for a while.

On 5/6/2020 at 9:35 AM, 313_Husain_Ali said:

Increas your knowledge and faith for yourself. You don't need to debate. Dawah is calling non believers to Islam. 

Leave debating to scholars.

Having an open conversation where both parties learn from each other is a better option then debating.

Salaam,

There is no infallibility of Prophets in the Quran. Only Allah is infallible, free from every defect, for He never sleeps [2:255], never errs and never forgets [20:52].

There's loads of verses that prove the fallibility of Prophets. Below, I will cite just one verse and a supporting verse to prove Prophet Muhammad had committed a transgression and was publically reprimanded by Allah:

[66:1] O Prophet, why forbiddest thou what God has made lawful to thee, seeking the good pleasure of thy wives? And God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.

More translations here for the thorough: http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=66&verse=1

[5:87] O believers, forbid not such good things as God has permitted you; and transgress not; God loves not transgressors.

More translations: http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=87

Clearly, prohibiting that which Allah has made lawful is a transgression, which no one has authority to do. Not even a Prophet of God.

Naturally, I expect this to be rejected. Here is Shia tafsir regarding this and the atonement Muhammad made for such an action. See pages 3 and 4:

https://hubeali.com/books/English-Books/TafseerHub-e-Ali/CH66_SuraAlTahreem_Verses1-12.pdf

Wassalaam

1 minute ago, Jaane Rabb said:

Salaam,There is no infallibility of Prophets in the Quran. Only Allah is infallible, free from every defect,

What's your definition of infallibility ?  

And what Arabic the word/words is inffalible a translation of ?

46 minutes ago, Warilla said:

What's your definition of infallibility ?

Infallibility, as taught in mainstream Shia in my experience, is when a person is free from having committed any transgression, be it small or big, in their entire life. Thus, have nothing to atone for.

Purification is an entirely different thing. One can commit a sin, repent sincerely, and be purified by the Mercy of Allah, who is All Forgiving, All Compassionate.

Being a believer and righteous is to purify oneself. Of course, committing a transgression then means having to make atonement for re-cleansing. A constant battle; Jihad-e-nafs.

Alas, for me as per the Quranic discourse, Allah is the only One that is infallible. However, I consider Prophets to be purified for they made atonement for their transgressions and sought regular forgiveness [as we see in a number of verses related to Muhammad for example].

57 minutes ago, Jaane Rabb said:

Salaam,

There is no infallibility of Prophets in the Quran. Only Allah is infallible, free from every defect, for He never sleeps [2:255], never errs and never forgets [20:52].

There's loads of verses that prove the fallibility of Prophets. Below, I will cite just one verse and a supporting verse to prove Prophet Muhammad had committed a transgression and was publically reprimanded by Allah:

[66:1] O Prophet, why forbiddest thou what God has made lawful to thee, seeking the good pleasure of thy wives? And God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate.

More translations here for the thorough: http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=66&verse=1

[5:87] O believers, forbid not such good things as God has permitted you; and transgress not; God loves not transgressors.

More translations: http://corpus.quran.com/translation.jsp?chapter=5&verse=87

Clearly, prohibiting that which Allah has made lawful is a transgression, which no one has authority to do. Not even a Prophet of God.

Naturally, I expect this to be rejected. Here is Shia tafsir regarding this and the atonement Muhammad made for such an action. See pages 3 and 4:

https://hubeali.com/books/English-Books/TafseerHub-e-Ali/CH66_SuraAlTahreem_Verses1-12.pdf

Wassalaam

Unlike Sunnis, all Twelvers believe in infallibility of the Prophets and Imams (peace be upon them all), because who else could lead people if not an infallible person. Sunnis can’t even agree on this crucial belief. Some belief that the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) could commit minor sins but not the major ones, some that he was infallible and the Sunni hadiths stating otherwise are fabricated, while others believe that he was infallible at the time of passing religion but not on the other occasions, “everyday life”. 

29 minutes ago, Jaane Rabb said:

Infallibility, as taught in mainstream Shia in my experience, is when a person is free from having committed any transgression, be it small or big, in their entire life .

Alas, for me as per the Quranic discourse, Allah is the only One that is infallible.

They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command. (21:27)

Can you give an example where angels have committed a transgression ?

If not how do you reconcile this with your statement "Allah is the only one that is inffalible"

*Also in the above definition you mentioned "person" Allah is not a person.

Edited by Warilla

4 hours ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

Unlike Sunnis

Feel free to discuss with a Sunni.

4 hours ago, Warilla said:

They cannot precede Him in word, and they act by His command. (21:27)

Can you give an example where angels have committed a transgression ?

If not how do you reconcile this with your statement "Allah is the only one that is inffalible"

*Also in the above definition you mentioned "person" Allah is not a person.

Verses 21:25-29 are in relation to the role and standing of a Messenger. Verse 29 particularly confirms this with the IF statement - pls ponder.

Further, if we are to take 21:27 to mean their every action is an image of Allah's Will then you will be creating a contradiction in the Quran:

1. Did Allah command Adam to go to the tree? [2:35]
2. Did Allah command Yunus to go AWOL? [21:87]
3. Did Allah command Muhammad to prohibit the lawful? [66:1]
4. Did Allah command Muhammad to give leave to the hypocrites? [9:43]

Messengers are on trial themselves [72:26-28]. Can't trial a puppet...

Regarding angels, there is the view that angels are or include jinns that were given duties. This is why Iblis is included in the decree given specifically to angels to bow to Adam [2:34, 7:11, 18:50, 20:116]. Thus his original nature revealed as jinn kind when he refused [18:50]. If you couple with the verse "I have not created jinn and mankind except to serve Me" [51:56], yet we know angels also worship and serve God [2:30], [21:19-20], then certainly makes sense.

So yes, the hard fact remains; Only Allah is infallible.

*Of course :) I was talking from a mortal perspective, but should've stated.

Edited by Jaane Rabb

4 minutes ago, Jaane Rabb said:

Feel free to discuss with a Sunni.

Like I’ve never done so, never studied Sunni fiqh, read their works and books, nor I ever debated them. The rest of my post that you haven’t quoted, is pretty clear on that. Sunnis do not have uniform belief on infallibility of the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)), like on almost everything else in their religion. 

Edited by OrthodoxTruth

3 minutes ago, OrthodoxTruth said:

Like I’ve never done so, never studied Sunni fiqh, read their works and books, nor I ever debated them. The rest of my post that you haven’t quoted, is pretty clear on that. Sunnis do not have uniform belief on infallibility of the Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)), like on almost everything else in their religion. 

What I meant was, I don't care what Sunnis believe, because I'm not a Sunni. I am a follower of the Book and I have a clear view on infallibility. The Shia doctrinal belief on infallibility contradicts the Quran. So, may I enjoin upon you to focus studying the Book, The Criterion, and compare with the views taught to you.

People need to stop worrying about the other side, and instead verify their own beliefs, their own books, with the Quran.

Wassalaam

6 hours ago, Jaane Rabb said:

So yes, the hard fact remains; Only Allah is infallible

How can you even say that while you are showing us a mistake of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) (na'uzobillah) that He has commanded us to follow those who themselves are sinners & do mistakes? 

Iblis knew that he cannot deceive the "mukhlaseen" but many Muslims don't know that :).

Surah Taha, Verse 52:

لَّا يَضِلُّ رَبِّي وَلَا يَنسَى

My Lord errs not, nor does He forget;

Surah An-Najm, Verse 2:
مَا ضَلَّ صَاحِبُكُمْ وَمَا غَوَىٰ

Your companion does not err, nor does he go astray;

Surah Al-Ala, Verse 6:

سَنُقْرِئُكَ فَلَا تَنسَىٰ

We will make you recite so you shall not forget,

17 hours ago, Jaane Rabb said:

However, I consider Prophets to be purified for they made atonement for their transgressions and sought regular forgiveness [as we see in a number of verses related to Muhammad for example].

You have misunderstood those verses of Quran .

Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is being told to seek forgiveness which is basically a message for the people whether people are his followers or not.
By setting an example that high, Allah has cleared the concept of being Masoom. Masoom is the one who is infallible due to protection of Allah not by himself.6:87, 

quran 42:52

And thus We have revealed to you an inspiration of Our command. You did not know what is the Book or [what is] faith, but We have made it a light by which We guide whom We will of Our servants. And indeed, [O Muhammad], you guide to a straight path -“

any one god guides, no one can misguide.(39:37)

Edited by Arminmo

On 5/6/2020 at 3:35 AM, 313_Husain_Ali said:

You could have proven infallibility of imams so simply :

quran says obey Allah and his messenger 4:13, and the same messenger instructed in Hadith al-thaghalayn to follow ahlulbayt .

if they could have error , prophet wouldn’t have instructed such .

Edited by Arminmo

8 hours ago, Cool said:

He has commanded us to follow

Yes, we follow the Messenger who himself was a follower of the revelation. Likewise, we follow him in making atonement for transgressions, which he clearly was not free from himself (66:1). This teaches us the Mercy of Allah, he is All Forgiving to His subjects.

We've discussed Mukhlaseen before. The sincere servants. Those that will attain paradise, which isn't exclusive to the Ahlul Bayt. Mentioned many times in Surah Suffaat and see 15:40 onward which very clearly describes who the sincere servants are.

Surah Najm is in relation to revelation only (53:4) "This is naught but a revelation revealed,". You even have Shia tafsir telling to this fact.

The last verse is about recital of the message only. Being a Hafiz e Quran doesn't make one infallible.

2 hours ago, Arminmo said:

Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is being told to seek forgiveness which is basically a message for the people whether people are his followers or not.

Sorry, but these are "theatrics" used by Shia as a cop-out. Allah could very easily have said to Muhammad 'Say: "Seek forgiveness for your sins..." '. But fact remains, Muhammad was being addressed directly because he too had to make amends. 66:1 is clear as day and see the Shia tafsir posted in my original post, if the Book is not enough for you.

Please also see 4:105-106, 40:55, 47:19, 48:2. 

Yes, Muhammad does guide as he is being guided himself. Likewise, he guided one to make atonement, as he himself did. Also, most people don't recognise the one being addressed in 42:52 is Muhammad, whom didn't know the Book nor faith until revelation. Again, Shia tafsir agrees with this view.

Misguided are the ones going to hell. I hope you don't believe that paradise is only for the infallible. Nay, paradise is for those that believe, do righteous deeds and thus purify themselves. Tawba is a part of that.

Anyway, I have over stayed my visit. Plenty here for the inquirer to do their own research. Best to put the spoon-fed beliefs aside if you're seeking true guidance from Allah, insha Allah.

"...Indeed, Allah will not change the condition of a people until they change what is in themselves..." (13:11).

Peace.

Edited by Jaane Rabb

1 hour ago, Jaane Rabb said:

Yes, we follow the Messenger who himself was a follower of the revelation.

You don’t follow him completely because you have ignored Hadith al-thaghalayn .

peace.

5 hours ago, Jaane Rabb said:

Yes, we follow the Messenger who himself was a follower of the revelation.

Yes, he not only follows the revelation in true letter & spirit but he himself is on "siratin mustaqeem".

Surah Az-Zukhruf, Verse 43:
فَاسْتَمْسِكْ بِالَّذِي أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ

Therefore hold fast to that which has been revealed to you; surely you are on the right path.
(English - Shakir)

we follow him in making atonement for transgressions, which he clearly was not free from himself (66:1).

Please show me his "alleged transgression" in 66:1. You have used a very heavy word for Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), perhaps to protect the genuine transgressors.

Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 1:
يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ لِمَ تُحَرِّمُ مَا أَحَلَّ اللَّهُ لَكَ تَبْتَغِي مَرْضَاتَ أَزْوَاجِكَ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ

O Prophet! why do you forbid (yourself) that which Allah has made lawful for you; you seek to please your wives; and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
(English - Shakir)

Surah At-Tahrim, Verse 2:
قَدْ فَرَضَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ تَحِلَّةَ أَيْمَانِكُمْ وَاللَّهُ مَوْلَاكُمْ وَهُوَ الْعَلِيمُ الْحَكِيمُ

Allah indeed has sanctioned for you the expiation of your oaths and Allah is your Protector, and He is the Knowing the Wise.
(English - Shakir)

To make a vow to do a thing which one has the option to do or not to do is permissible in Islam if there is good in it.

A husband can accommodate his wife's legitimate desires to a reasonable extent. Ma-idah: 89 gives details of expiation for cancelling the oath.

The recommendation in verse 2 to the Holy Prophet to dissolve his oath is put forward in view of the insolent behaviour of A-isha and Hafsa described in verse 3. The tone of the first two verses is like Bara-at: 43 wherein hypocrites have been blamed for falsehood.

This teaches us the Mercy of Allah, he is All Forgiving to His subjects.

You have made the subject "transgressor" who has been sent by the same God as "rehmatan lil a'lameen".

You sole objective in referring this verse is to protect your "ammi Aisha" & "ammi Hafsa" who appeared as transgressors & disbelievers in this chapter.

I know all those verses which you could possibly present to claim that Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is a sinner & have made mistakes. Far above he is from your wretched mentality & poor understanding of the verses of Quran.

Those that will attain paradise, which isn't exclusive to the Ahlul Bayt. Mentioned many times in Surah Suffaat and see 15:40 onward which very clearly describes who the sincere servants are.

Surah Al-Hijr, Verse 40:
إِلَّا عِبَادَكَ مِنْهُمُ الْمُخْلَصِينَ

Except Thy servants from among them, the devoted ones.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Al-Hijr, Verse 41:
قَالَ هَٰذَا صِرَاطٌ عَلَيَّ مُسْتَقِيمٌ

He said: This is a right way with Me:
(English - Shakir)

Surah Az-Zukhruf, Verse 43:
فَاسْتَمْسِكْ بِالَّذِي أُوحِيَ إِلَيْكَ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ

Therefore hold fast to that which has been revealed to you; surely you are on the right path.
(English - Shakir)

Surah Ya Seen, Verse 4:
عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ

On a right way.
(English - Shakir)

Sirat e Mustaqeem is clearly the path of those whom Satan cannot deceive. This means the "ismah", path of the protected ones, those who neither gone astray nor God becomes angry from them throughout their lives.

Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 7:
صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ

Surah Najm is in relation to revelation only (53:4) "This is naught but a revelation revealed,". You even have Shia tafsir telling to this fact.

How smart you're Ma-sha Allah! 

Asking God 5 times a day to keep you off from the path of الضَّالِّينَ yet claiming that Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) is among from thowho gone astray somewhere in his life.

6 hours ago, Jaane Rabb said:

The last verse is about recital of the message only. Being a Hafiz e Quran doesn't make one infallible.

The ك of سَنُقْرِئُكَ is not pointing towards every hafiz e Quran, its not a plural either.

La tansa implies divine protection from forgetfulness. While living among people, though the verses of the Quran were revealed to him only once, the Holy Prophet always remembered them in verbatim.

2 hours ago, Cool said:

1. Yes, he not only follows the revelation in true letter & spirit but he himself is on "siratin mustaqeem".

2. Please show me his "alleged transgression" in 66:1. You have used a very heavy word for Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم), perhaps to protect the genuine transgressors.

3. You have made the subject "transgressor" who has been sent by the same God as "rehmatan lil a'lameen".

4. You sole objective in referring this verse is to protect your "ammi Aisha" & "ammi Hafsa" who appeared as transgressors & disbelievers in this chapter.

5. Surah Al-Hijr, Verse 40

6. Sirat e Mustaqeem is clearly the path of those whom Satan cannot deceive.

7. The ك of سَنُقْرِئُكَ is not pointing towards every hafiz e Quran, its not a plural either.

1. Being *on* the right path doesn't mean being infallible. Believers are on the right path but aren't infallible. Do you not say [1:6] "Keep us on the right path"?

You quoted 43:43. See the following verse 43:44 "Surely it is a Reminder to thee and to thy people; and assuredly you will be questioned." - despite being on the right path. Accountability for everyone.

48:1-2 "Surely We have given thee a manifest victory, that God may forgive thee thy former and thy latter sins, and complete His blessing upon thee, and guide thee on a straight path,"

(You should read tafsir Qummi for the above. Basically an import of the Christian belief that the Prophet took upon himself the sins of the Shia of Ali. Preposterous!)

Also see 11:112 below.

2. As shown, prohibiting the lawful is a transgression [5:87]. Further, there are other commands of Allah to the Prophet:

11:112-113
So go thou straight, as thou hast been commanded, and whoso repents with thee; and be you not insolent; surely He sees the things you do.
And do not incline toward those who do wrong, lest you be touched by the Fire, and you would not have other than Allah any protectors; then you would not be helped.

76:23-24
Surely We have sent down the Koran on thee, a sending down;
so be thou patient under the judgment of thy Lord, and obey not one of them, sinner or unbeliever.

33:1-2
O Prophet, fear God, and obey not the unbelievers and the hypocrites. God is All-knowing, All-wise.
And follow what is revealed to thee from thy Lord; surely God is aware of the things you do.

Not only did Muhammad obey his wives, who had deviated (and were hypocrites according to the Shia), but also prohibited on himself the lawful to appease them. Thus, 66:1 and do note the end "...Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate".

3. Yes, he is a mercy unto the beings as he conveyed the Message. Part of that Message is to repent (turn back) and seek forgiveness for ones shortcomings. All part of the trial for every servant of Allah.

4. I am most certainly not protecting anyone, except just quoting from the Quran. The wives were also reprimanded as shown in 66:4 for their deviancy and told to repent.

5. Yes, please continue reading the next 20 verses or so where Allah describes these servants.

6. I consider anyone that is not going into the Hellfire is one who wasn't deceived by Satan. Thus, anyone attaining paradise has most certainly had Allah's favour bestowed upon them, since He is the One that guides to the straight path [24:46]. This doesn't mean infallibility. It means righteousness.

7. I mean, knowing the complete Quran by heart and not forgetting it doesn't mean one is infallible, that's all.

PS. This will be my last contribution to this thread as 66:1 and 5:87 are clear verses, and so are the ones where Muhammad is told to seek forgiveness [4:105-106, 40:55, 47:19, 48:2].

Being *on* the right path doesn't mean being infallible.

Ok, that would mean God is also not infallible.

إِنَّ رَبِّي عَلَى صِرَاطٍ مُّسْتَقِيمٍ

11:56

Believers are on the right path but aren't infallible. Do you not say [1:6] "Keep us on the right path"?

Believers are on the path of those on whom Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) has bestowed "in'aam", those who errs not neither God becomes angry on them anywhere in their life time.

Surah Al-Fatiha, Verse 6-7:
اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ

صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ

You quoted 43:43. See the following verse 43:44 "Surely it is a Reminder to thee and to thy people; and assuredly you will be questioned." - despite being on the right path. Accountability for everyone.

Questioning here can be interpreted in several ways. In any case, questioning doesn't points out sins or mistakes.

God may forgive thee thy former and thy latter sins, and complete His blessing upon thee, and guide thee on a straight path,"

I knew that you will going to quote this one too. Just one simple question, can you notify us the former & later sins of Prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and why is that God is saying to guide the one on right path who is already mentioned as on the right path? 

"Wa yadiyaka siratan mustaqeema"

"Innaka ala siratin mustaqeem"

Do you want to say there are contradictions in Quran?

I am not going to address the rest of what you wrote above for some time till you get a good understanding of part 1 of your response.