Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

I need Charity Recommendations

Rate this topic

• Veteran Member

Salam, I hope everyone is having a blessed Ramadan and inshAllah all our prayers are answered. Can you all please give me some of your favorite charity recommendations so I can donate myself and recommend to others. It can be organizations, fundraisers, orphanages, restaurants, your mosque, anything really even marja links. Please just recommend as much as you can and do try your best to mention ones that have credibility to some level. Wa Salaam

1 hour ago, Ethics said:

Salam, I hope everyone is having a blessed Ramadan and inshAllah all our prayers are answered. Can you all please give me some of your favorite charity recommendations so I can donate myself and recommend to others. It can be organizations, fundraisers, orphanages, restaurants, your mosque, anything really even marja links. Please just recommend as much as you can and do try your best to mention ones that have credibility to some level. Wa Salaam

Do you have particular causes you want to donate towards? For example feeding, or education, or stranded refugees or medical cases or..? It may help people give you good suggestions of where to perform your ibadah.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)
  • Veteran Member

l haven't talked to anyone in a while, but lslamic Relief has a reputation for efficiency and effectiveness. Donate to them and you will get on other mailing lists and you choose from these.

There is also, in the usa, a Muslim Legal Defense that got started after 9-11. Based in Texas.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

You could consider donating to my village's mosque, imam bargah and graveyard. I am the president of the committee that oversees its affairs. I can provide details, photos, vids, of works done or being done of course.

Edited by The Green Knight
Edit: These days I am distributing food and money to the poor daily wages people who are affected by the lockdown.
  • Veteran Member
3 hours ago, habib e najjaar said:

Do you have particular causes you want to donate towards? For example feeding, or education, or stranded refugees or medical cases or..? It may help people give you good suggestions of where to perform your ibadah.

its not just specifically for me i wanna share this thread with other I think the more the merrier. So I dont have a particular cause.

• Forum Administrators
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ethics said:

Salam, Brother. Thank you for starting this thread.

Please make duas for everyone, especially those who are taking care of the donations. If you can donate, please do so as early as you can. Please don't wait until Eid to do this. Food needs to be bought and cooked and prepared for the majlis or distributed to people who cannot get out of their houses. May Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) bless you abundantly.

https://www.Imam-us.org/charity-dues/ 

Edited by Hameedeh
typos