Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
hasani

Bad Experience and a Advise

Salam Alaykum.

Just warning that this post may be sensitive to viewers.

Warning that Just sharing what occured to me and hope it doesn't happen to others. I thought of writing "brothers  only" in topic title but thought then sisters also can learn from this. Maybe some of you wont think it's true and may find it funny.

Ok so I was just driving at night and had to take a leak. I did it under a very short tree. Next morning when I woke up, I felt a burden inside my neck. The feeling you get when someone is literally holding your neck and I was feeling extremely thirsty. I drank large amounts of water and lemonade soon after I woke up. It was winter in New York and was very cold.

I was in my room  and felt my forehead started to sweat and I just couldn't believe I was sweating when it was cold. Another symptom was that it was really painful whenever I went to bathroom to let my urine out. Just a terrible experience.

This Pain in neck, extreme thirst and not feelin hungry but just thirsty went on for 3 days till I went to a doctor and they just said it's some kind of viral infection.

Then later I realized it was a jinn that attacked me because of what I did under that tree. I dont know if this fact is important or not but I was not really religious or a ideal Muslim during those years. 

I hope you brothers and sisters can take lesson from this and be cautious.