Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Ayatullah Ibrahim Amini Passed away 24 april 2020

Rate this topic

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

first I heard from the member @habib e najjaar, Then I checked wiki and it says he passed away in qom.

We can believe @habib e najjaar, however, please don't always believe what wiki says unless you have verified reports.

At least you could have posted a link to her post in the other thread. It's quite shocking to read that someone passed away without any proof. Inna lillah Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

10 minutes ago, ShiaChat Mod said:

We can believe @habib e najjaar, however, please don't always believe what wiki says unless you have verified reports.

At least you could have posted a link to her post in the other thread. It's quite shocking to read that someone passed away without any proof. Inna lillah Wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.

Bro ali imran (from qom) put it on his instagram status. I do not think he would put unverified information. I mean Ali Imran the sc member who quit recently

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, habib e najjaar said:

Bro ali imran (from qom) put it on his instagram status. I do not think he would put unverified information. I mean Ali Imran the sc member who quit recently

Thank you, Sister. Condolences to everyone.

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234992108-pictures-of-various-ulamaa-official-thread/?do=findComment&comment=3279145

• Forum Administrators

Innaa lillahi Wa Innaa Ilayhi Raaji'oon. "Indeed to Allah we belong, and to Him we return." [Holy Qur'an 2:156] (((((fatiha))))) Condolences.  

• Advanced Member

يَا أَيَّتُهَا النَّفْسُ الْمُطْمَئِنَّةُ ارْجِعِي إِلَى رَبِّكِ رَاضِيَةً مَرْضِيَّةً فَادْخُلِي فِي عِبَادِي وَادْخُلِي جَنَّتِي

Edited by 7ssein

• Advanced Member

Imam Khamenei condoles demise of Ayatollah Amini

Leader of the Islamic Revolution has expressed condolences over the demise of Ayatollah Ebrahim Amini, a member of Iran’s Expediency Council.

https://en.abna24.com/news//imam-khamenei-condoles-demise-of-ayatollah-amini_1029680.html

• Advanced Member

إِنَّا لِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

• Advanced Member
Just now, ShiaChat Mod said:

40th day for Ayatullah Ibrahim Amini on the day that Ayatullah Khomeini RA passed away? 

Salam I don't know but  because he passed away in April 24, 2020 so maybe  these two events holds in one day because day of passing away of Ayatullah Imam  Khomeini (رضي الله عنه) is June 3, 2020

• 2 weeks later...
  • Veteran Member

إنا ليلهي وا إنا عليهي راجيون

May his exalted soul sleep in the peace it has earned and may he be raised with the Holy Prophet ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) and the Ahle Bait (عليه السلام) that he served on Judgment Day.

Every time a Scholar dies the world loses a jewel, and Heaven counts the days until his or her soul enters it.