Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who wants to be part of the 313?

Rate this topic

• Advanced Member
51 minutes ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

To be fair one must say that this is Turkish national TV, run by the government that just arrested him, and this lady doesn't have real evidence proving his crimes, as she even admits that she didn't see him herself. According to Islam you need three witnesses for such a defamation. Anyway, it could be true anyway. But the interviewer and the lady both don't seem to understand the gravity of what this man accomplished, and the most intelligent one here is the Israeli speaking at 12:46, who seems to lament the extremely mahdavist approach of this man. They didn't let him speak much, but they don't appreciate that there was a Jew sitting in Jerusalem defending the Islam of a man who spoke of nothing except a Muslim Mahdi who is their Messiah who would rule the world and bring them peace. Nobody I know of has done that before from what I've seen. He got people from literally all walks to buy into his Mahdi ideas and I read one or two of his books, and they are good. Anyway, he was always a big supporter of Erdogan , and attacked the PKK all the time, so from his point of view he was definitely stabbed in the back.

It's an interesting video thanks for sharing.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is my dream and I have made it my purpose.

Salam Alaikum, For many years I have been praying to the God of Mohamed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) to make me a part of the solution to the corruption of the world, which is to be among the fore

Salam Alaikum, @AkhiraisReal @Mohammad313Ali@BlueInk@AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola@Muslim2010@Syed.Dynasty@Ashvazdanghe@Diaz@Ejaz@F.M, and all honorable supporting guests and readers. We all ha

Posted Images

• Basic Members
On 4/16/2020 at 12:54 AM, 313 Seeker said:

Salam Alaikum,

For many years I have been praying to the God of Mohamed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) to make me a part of the solution to the corruption of the world, which is to be among the forefront of the 313. My personal interpretation of the Quran makes me believe that what we ask Allah for, He will bring.

The reason why I asked for this most ambitious task is none other than not finding a reason not to. As they say: "Aim high, aim for the moon! And if you miss, you'll be among the stars." 

Some people pray for money, success for this thing or that. I pray for these things too, but I pray for worldly things only in context to my goal of specifically being among the best humans (and creatures) that Allah has/had/will ever create. This was never kept a secret, and I often challenge everyone openly to join me in this race towards goodness.

So, I've been wondering if there are any other people who have prayed for the same, or plan on praying for that from all their hearts.

Thank you,

Wa alaikum Salam...

Yes, me and my son constantly pray for this. We make our own little agendas as well so we get qualified inshallah. 

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2020 at 12:17 PM, 313 Seeker said:

His idea of women's rights, and his limitations of showing their beauty is radically different than mainstream scholars of today

Salam now I understand why you are against current definition of Hijab for women 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235066366-hijab-evolving/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-3281472

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam now I understand why you are against definition of Hijab for women 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235066366-hijab-evolving/?page=2&tab=comments#comment-3281472

My opinion of the modern belief about whether it's mandatory or not to wear a head scarf is purely based on the Quran and the ahadeeth. I never heard this guy talk directly about the issue.

Posted (edited)

Harun Yahya Tells Dr. Zakir Naik Al-Zahrani, 'We Are All Mahdi'  (he introduces the guy that is beside him as someone with appearance Mahdi of shia )

https://www.aparat.com/v/CYftA/Harun_Yahya_Tells_Dr._Zakir_Naik_Al-Zahrani%2C_%26%23039%3BWe_Are_All

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ibpzr

SEAN ALI STONE VE 313!  (in 5:00 he says that guy with white coat is similar to description of appearance of shias from Imam Mahdi (aj))

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member
6 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Harun Yahya Tells Dr. Zakir Naik Al-Zahrani, 'We Are All Mahdi'  (he introduces the guy that is beside him as someone with appearance Mahdi of shia )

https://www.aparat.com/v/CYftA/Harun_Yahya_Tells_Dr._Zakir_Naik_Al-Zahrani%2C_%26%23039%3BWe_Are_All

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ibpzr

SEAN ALI STONE VE 313!  (in 5:00 he says that guy with white coat is similar to description of appearance of shias from Imam Mahdi (aj))

Quite amazing that Sean Stone randomly opens the Quran in page #313 subhan Allah

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

One thing that one should give Adnan Oktar credit for is him always referring to the British Deep State as being the true enemy. This would be in union with the council of 300, which are led by queen of England. So in this way he is more accurate in identifying the higher ups of the enemy of the mahdi. 

People should stop hating on people just because their woman are not wearing a thing on their heads! This guy really worked hard to spread the Mahdi's cause MashaAllah.

Let's try to see the good in one another instead of only the bad.

Edited by 313 Seeker
8 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

These videos are amazing. This scholar is one of my favorite I must say. Very inspirational, and one part ironically reminds me of something that happened today. I was discussing with a person on Facebook whether it is better to keep exposing the satanic government or not, because people might not be able to handle the truth. The problem is that most people are not educated in religion, so if they suddenly realized that a clique of satanics are ruling the world, instead of their usual assumption that these are normal people who just like to steal money, they might run to their respective religious institutions and become extremely religious over night. With this sudden passion they might be easily used as pawns by these religious institutions, as they will be unable to differentiate between the true religion and the fake one. This is what happened with ISIS and the crusades. The guy I spoke to was Christian. And so I told him that maybe we should let the people find out in good time whenever they're ready. His response was that we should basically not wait, and that we should not underestimate people's intelligence, even if they are uneducated. He encouraged me to be on the offensive and that if we expose them they will "shrivel and die".

I would say that we have to make sure that we become really of those Close to God. As this scholar Reza Panahian has said, God Knows how to use you. 
We need determination and intention to become close to God, to become soldier of Imam Mahdi (AJTF), and then we will, God-Willing.
But I would advise against indulging in media war and trying to educate people on the internet just like that. First we should reach that high position, that is more important, be of the Muttaqeen (which in a hadith of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) is perhaps 100 important different things to be at the same time) as well as we should be part of or start organisations, big organisations who must be ready to serve the Imam when he comes back.

One can easily go on the internet and do work which is not what a) should be done in that person's life right there and then and b) is not nearly as effective as he could be. If you use the time and resources smarter; you can send a better and more clear message as well as to more people; don't start to seriously fight in the media war if that is not your real task in life at this moment. 

• Advanced Member
1 minute ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

I would say that we have to make sure that we become really of those Close to God. As this scholar Reza Panahian has said, God Knows how to use you. 
We need determination and intention to become close to God, to become soldier of Imam Mahdi (AJTF), and then we will, God-Willing.
But I would advise against indulging in media war and trying to educate people on the internet just like that. First we should reach that high position, that is more important, be of the Muttaqeen (which in a hadith of Imam Ali (عليه السلام) is perhaps 100 important different things to be at the same time) as well as we should be part of or start organisations, big organisations who must be ready to serve the Imam when he comes back.

One can easily go on the internet and do work which is not what a) should be done in that person's life right there and then and b) is not nearly as effective as he could be. If you use the time and resources smarter; you can send a better and more clear message as well as to more people; don't start to seriously fight in the media war if that is not your real task in life at this moment. 

Brother you call it a media war. I would honestly like to hear your opinion on it. Why should we not get involved in every kind of war, especially as Islam is a constant reminder and repetition of shehadas/witnessing?

The way I see it, and explain it to my family who don't like me spending time behind the screen and also risking things, is that making this is a sacrifice and jehad for the sake of Allah. 

So it's not like I want to be pure before I struggle, but that struggling is the means or wasila that I use to get pure. It is a form of worship and sacrifice that I hope Allah will accept. I don't really enjoy doing this at all, and don't like most people that I interact with. I'd much rather sit and work on myself sometimes. Anyway, my point was that I sometimes wonder if it's a better strategy to not try to interfere and spread the truth. Then I hear my inner voice saying that this is what the prophet and Imams did. It's their way to spread the truth, even if some people hate it. 

@313 Seeker I am 100% in support of confronting the enemy in this " Soft War ". But I argue that one can easily start doing that in commentsections, on certain pages on the internet etc. while they should at that time do something else.

We should do what Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) wants us to do. Some people they go to religious ceremonies but they haven't done their obligatory missed prayers. This is serving of the self, not God Almigthy. 

I hope this adresses what you was alluding to, otherwise you are welcome to correct me.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

One thing that one should give Adnan Oktar credit for is him always referring to the British Deep State as being the true enemy. This would be in union with the council of 300, which are led by queen of England. So in this way he is more accurate in identifying the higher ups of the enemy of the mahdi. 

People should stop hating on people just because their woman are not wearing a thing on their heads! This guy really worked hard to spread the Mahdi's cause MashaAllah.

Let's try to see the good in one another instead of only the bad.

When you see a person group of people involve in fitnah, avoid giving credit to their action.

Aishah and Muawiya were involved in fitnah during the fourth Caliphate, avoid giving credits to their actions. Even though Aisha was married to the Prophet or  Talha and Zubair were so called companions.

See the good in others who are not involved in fitnah.

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, layman said:

When you see a person group of people involve in fitnah, avoid giving credit to their action.

Aishah and Muawiya were involved in fitnah during the fourth Caliphate, avoid giving credits to their actions. Even though Aisha was married to the Prophet or  Talha and Zubair were so called companions.

See the good in others who are not involved in fitnah.

I didn't see much fitna from the guy. On the contrary I saw him trying to unite all of humanity behind the idea of Islam the Quran and the Mahdi. Try to overlook that the women aren't wearing the clothes you like or agree with 

Edited by 313 Seeker
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

I didn't see much fitna from the guy. On the contrary I saw him trying to unite all of humanity behind the idea of Islam the Quran and the Mahdi. Try to overlook that the women aren't wearing the clothes you like or agree with 

I won't overlook on the women part.   

Many people in the past tried to unite all of humanity but were not causing fitnah.  Then we should respect them.

Edited by layman
  • Veteran Member
1 minute ago, 313 Seeker said:

Guys! You know how imam Ali was quoted as saying look at what is being said and not who said it? Let's do that ok? Yala

I live among Chinese and Sunnis...I respect them because they are humans and not try to introduce havoc to the public.

• Advanced Member
On 4/15/2020 at 9:24 PM, 313 Seeker said:

Salam Alaikum,

For many years I have been praying to the God of Mohamed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) to make me a part of the solution to the corruption of the world, which is to be among the forefront of the 313. My personal interpretation of the Quran makes me believe that what we ask Allah for, He will bring.

The reason why I asked for this most ambitious task is none other than not finding a reason not to. As they say: "Aim high, aim for the moon! And if you miss, you'll be among the stars." 

Some people pray for money, success for this thing or that. I pray for these things too, but I pray for worldly things only in context to my goal of specifically being among the best humans (and creatures) that Allah has/had/will ever create. This was never kept a secret, and I often challenge everyone openly to join me in this race towards goodness.

So, I've been wondering if there are any other people who have prayed for the same, or plan on praying for that from all their hearts.

Thank you,

Of Course I wan't to be in Imam Mahdis army, but with all these sins that i have and still committing I would never be able to join it.  

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, Kalepaceh said:

Of Course I wan't to be in Imam Mahdis army, but with all these sins that i have and still committing I would never be able to join it.  

Everyone is already in Imam Mahdi's army.  Now it the situation whether we want to stay in or take an exit.

In reality, every human is slave of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) whether the person realized it or not.  If we realized it, then the next question is how to maintain it and be a real slave.

Whether we like it or not, Allah set has made Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام) as our Ulil Amri who has authority on our affairs.  Now, we have to do our part. 

Has connection with Imam on daily basis.  Don't loss touch with him.

Don't impose our ideas or plans on our Imam, let him impose his plans on us.  He the Ulil Amri.

If a person is currently a medical doctor, ask our Imam...how to be a doctor under his plan.  If we a bus driver, ask our Imam to guide us to be a proper bus driver according to his plan.

With this approach, we will have a personal connection with our Ulil Amr.

Wallahualam...

• Advanced Member
11 hours ago, Kalepaceh said:

Remember that Allah's merci and forgiveness is infinite and beyond comprehension. We can never judge how good we are, but let me tell you one thing I know: if you see your sins as big, then you are already repenting, and chances are that this is Allah's way of forgiving you. We should worry most about the sins that we are not aware of, or the ones that might be small and insignificant in our eyes, while they might be huge in Allah's eyes. Just ask Allah to forgive you and for what it is you want. Then watch it happening in front of you.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, layman said:

Everyone is already in Imam Mahdi's army.  Now it the situation whether we want to stay in or take an exit.

In reality, every human is slave of Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) whether the person realized it or not.  If we realized it, then the next question is how to maintain it and be a real slave.

This is very interesting and there is proof for this talk from the Quran.

So the goal is to realize our position in this creation and to simply rise up through the ranks via the help of our Lord Al_lah Al_Ali Al_Rafia Al_Wahhab

• 1 month later...
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
On 5/4/2020 at 3:20 PM, Allah Seeker said:

Clark, Wesley Kanne Sr. (General)

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235063591-bashar-`al-assad/   @haidermpr  dated 30Aug2019; @Soldiers and Saffron similar post

There is also, somewhere, a video.

From lRNA 02Feb2002 17:32hrs  Area: Germany-US-lraq-NATO-conference

Title:  "US Senator says lraq next target"

Senator:  John "bomb them all" McCain

McCain announced the next target, Clark's video is years later.

Edited by hasanhh
link correction
  • 2 months later...
  • Advanced Member
On 7/6/2020 at 9:29 AM, hasanhh said:

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235063591-bashar-`al-assad/   @haidermpr  dated 30Aug2019; @Soldiers and Saffron similar post

There is also, somewhere, a video.

From lRNA 02Feb2002 17:32hrs  Area: Germany-US-lraq-NATO-conference

Title:  "US Senator says lraq next target"

Senator:  John "bomb them all" McCain

McCain announced the next target, Clark's video is years later.

Are you also a 313 candidate? 

• Advanced Member

I generally don’t like to pray for worldly things. I want to ask for ease to go through whatever is intended for me to go through, to stay on the straight path, and for my family’s health and safety given the pandemic. (Ok maybe one thing) 

If I live to see the Mahdi, that’s grand. If not, also grand. Idk, don’t think about it much. 

• Advanced Member
1 hour ago, hasanhh said:

This part l am always careful about.

Primarily, Ayat 9:49, which to add 5:41, 8:28, 10:85, 21:35, . . .

That's a good point. 

I should say that I don't fear trials. Just the ability to go over them with ease and graciousness. 

Like, I'll leave whatever happens to me to Allah. Whether I become rich or poor, whether I'm commanded to fight for the faith or I continue to live my usual modern, comfortable life here in Canada. Like, what happens, happens. 

That's just generally how I approach them. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
On 4/16/2020 at 5:34 PM, guest 2025 said:

I see what you mean. The amount of pain and sacrifice needed to qualify for the 313 should be taken deathly seriously. Then if someone wants to be a part of the 313, they should consider this ambition more important than their family, career, and safety. Would we really skip a job interview, a final exam, a meal, for the sake of the Imam?

That is inspirational, 

and It makes me question myself will I miss any of these for the Imam, the obvious answer is yes, but if I had a final the day the Imam would come out will I simply leave the final to aid him, that is a test from Allah, would I leave such a thing that determines if I go to college or not for the Imam. It's hard and that is why I'm trying to leave all worldly things and focus on the afterlife and serving Ahl Al-Bayt. It reminds me of a story my mom told me recently, there was Shia Alem saying that if I was at Karbala I would have served Imam Hussain just as much as Abis, he had a dream that he was one of the people that were guarding the Imam while he was praying. A wave of arrows flew at him and he dodged them and they would go past him, and each time he says he will stand still and not dodge them. That story tells me that we aren't as brave and ready to become martyrs or fight for the Imam as we seem.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, Hani B. said:

there was Shia Alem saying that if I was at Karbala I would have served Imam Hussain just as much as Abis, he had a dream that he was one of the people that were guarding the Imam while he was praying. A wave of arrows flew at him and he dodged them and they would go past him, and each time he says he will stand still and not dodge them. That story tells me that we aren't as brave and ready to become martyrs or fight for the Imam as we seem.

Wooooooooow thanks for sharing this. It's easy for me to say yeah I'd stay still, and that I don't care about getting hurt or dying. But I've never feared for my life so I wonder how reality would play out...

• Veteran Member
9 hours ago, Hani B. said:

That is inspirational, 

and It makes me question myself will I miss any of these for the Imam, the obvious answer is yes, but if I had a final the day the Imam would come out will I simply leave the final to aid him, that is a test from Allah, would I leave such a thing that determines if I go to college or not for the Imam. It's hard and that is why I'm trying to leave all worldly things and focus on the afterlife and serving Ahl Al-Bayt. It reminds me of a story my mom told me recently, there was Shia Alem saying that if I was at Karbala I would have served Imam Hussain just as much as Abis, he had a dream that he was one of the people that were guarding the Imam while he was praying. A wave of arrows flew at him and he dodged them and they would go past him, and each time he says he will stand still and not dodge them. That story tells me that we aren't as brave and ready to become martyrs or fight for the Imam as we seem.

Salam,

You are blessed with a good mother.

Taubah is good if does it when the person is at young age (young means early).  Taubah  is reminding and making effort for the self to follow the right path.  Learn to regret (make taubah) now before it happens. You are reminding yourself that you don't want to leave Imam when the call comes. This kind of taubah is noble at the very young age (early).

Afterlife is when souls depart from the body.  All veils will open up and what we see or witness then are all realities.  We can't make Taubah at that moment.

But, we can go to afterlife while we are alive.  What we see of the physically world is all veil /hijab.  Don't let the veils blind us about the realities beyond this physical world.  Clear and clean the heart by getting closer to Pure Souls (Ahlulbayt).  They will guide our souls (take it out from the body and go to afterlife) to serve Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) beyond this worldly physical world.  So the physical eyes see the world, and the eyes of the heart see Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

You mentioned about the Aalim's dreamed of Karbala, and it is right that none of us now is equal to martyrs of Karbala.  They are alive and we can reach to them.  Just before we drink water (on daily basis), remember to say "Salamualaa Hussain, wa alaa Ali ibnul Hussain  wa alaa Auladil Hussain wa alaa Ashabil Hussain"...  we drink because our body have to live on, but our heart is with Martyrs of Karbala who die thirsty.  It will purify the souls and slowly bring us to afterlife and witness the realities.  Witness how they guide the souls to Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).  They will guide the souls to be ready for Imam as they were ready defend Imam Hussain (عليه السلام) from arrows.

May Allahbswt guide us all.  Labbaik Ya Hussain!

Wallahualam.

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, layman said:

You are blessed with a good mother.

I truly am, without my mom I wouldn't have known Ahl Al-Bayt, she raised me into loving Ahl Al-Bayt and teaching me that my purpose is to serve Ahl Al-Bayt. I keep that mindset to this day.