Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who wants to be part of the 313?

Rate this topic

• Unregistered
Posted (edited)

@Muhammed Ali

The dude himself said he isn't him several times, that should be enough for you to stop accusing him.

He might be a former student of him.

But clearly he said no to being the guy, and I have known this guy @BlueInk for a while. seeing his posts in sc.

Now please stop with your accusation and take it to pm with him if you want.

Edited by AkhiraisReal
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is my dream and I have made it my purpose.

Salam Alaikum, For many years I have been praying to the God of Mohamed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) to make me a part of the solution to the corruption of the world, which is to be among the fore

Salam Alaikum, @AkhiraisReal @Mohammad313Ali@BlueInk@AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola@Muslim2010@Syed.Dynasty@Ashvazdanghe@Diaz@Ejaz@F.M, and all honorable supporting guests and readers. We all ha

Posted Images

• Unregistered
Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2020 at 2:10 AM, 313 Seeker said:

Adnan Oktar

I don't know much of the guy, but ages ago i saw some videos of him and several female members in his studio dancing while he's having end times discussion or something along those lines.

All these cult like people seem to be obssesed with woman and sex. Like they have this type of perversion, and uses islam as their excuse. Whatever it takes to manipulate their audience.

[MOD NOTE: This video contains women wearing no hijab.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
On 4/20/2020 at 2:27 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

I don't know much of the guy, but ages ago i saw some videos of him and several female members in his studio dancing while he's having end times discussion or something along those lines.

All these cult like people seem to be obssesed with woman and sex. Like they have this type of perversion, and uses islam as their excuse. Whatever it takes to manipulate their audience.

[MOD NOTE: This video contains women wearing no hijab.]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bH21w2R0hc

Actually it seems this way on the surface, but I found that he is not this way below the surface. He has a certain philosophy behind it, and even though those women often get confused as low morality and social standing, they are actually all very educated and come from mostly selected high-class and rich Turkish families. His idea of women's rights, and his limitations of showing their beauty is radically different than mainstream scholars of today (Personally, I respect different opinions and consider each one without getting tantrum attacks most of the time :grin: - I try my best to be this way, anyway). He had a lot of enemies and people who would ridicule him due to different reasons, but he also had some very surprising allies, who were willing to accept the idea of a Muslim Mahdi taking leadership of the world. Those include zionist Jewish scholars, Knight Templars, Freemasons, etc.

On his English Youtube channel  (HERE  a link if you are interested ) there are many such examples, but here are three of them:

This guy managed to get the full cooperation of seriously influential movers in all religions and sects, uniting them behind the idea of a banner of Imam Mahdi. To me it was very interesting to see how all those people of different backgrounds are willing to respect the Mahdi movement, as long as one is friendly and accepting of them.

There are other things I learned from his movement and work, which can be discussed further as a case-study in the future. If Allah wills it.

Edited by Hameedeh
Mod Note in the quote.
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

@313 Seeker

he's just another cult leader lol. Nothing special about the guy. Just read the comments on that video, it's amusing.

Did you watch the videos? He is a very interesting and knowledgeable cult leader in my opinion. Very special indeed, after basically indirectly converting top Rabbis and top Freemasons and top Everything to Islam. 

• Advanced Member
On 4/20/2020 at 4:20 AM, AkhiraisReal said:

@313 Seeker

That's how cult leaders work. They manipulate their audience into thinking they are knowledgeable and unique in their way of thinking.

He's no more different than Jim jones and charles manson in my opinion tbh.

Just gives us a taste of what the real 313 would be given leave by Allah to do and influence. Adnan Oktar uses Quran and hadeeths to achieve this, with high level of open mindedness and tolerance. This should be a lesson to all of us. Instead of creating walls and focusing on differences, we should always focus on similarities. This is also ordered by Allah when He orders us to talk to People of the Book about things we have in common. Even if he's a cult leader, he has mastered and pioneered this aspect of Islam better than anybody I've seen before. MashaAllah. I actually hope that God forgives him and guides him for that.

• Unregistered
1 minute ago, 313 Seeker said:

Just gives us a taste of what the real 313 would be given leave by Allah to do and influence. Adnan Oktar uses Quran and hadeeths to achieve this, with high level of open mindedness and tolerance. This should be a lesson to all of us. Instead of creating walls and focusing on differences, we should always focus on similarities. This is also ordered by Allah when He orders us to talk to People of the Book about things we have in common. Even if he's a cult leader, he has mastered and pioneered this aspect of Islam better than anybody I've seen before. MashaAllah. I actually hope that God forgives him and guides him for that.

Do you take the guy adnan oktar for seriousness? Do you believe he's genuine? He reminds me of church of scientology cult leaders.

It seems more like he uses Quran and hadith to manipulate his audience for his sexual perversion.

• Advanced Member
11 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Do you take the guy adnan oktar for seriousness? Do you believe he's genuine? He reminds me of church of scientology cult leaders.

It seems more like he uses Quran and hadith to manipulate his audience for his sexual perversion.

I definitely don't think that his 313 are the real 313, but like with anything, I try to learn, see and study what I see in front of me, especially when it comes to anything to do with Mahdi or 313. So it is very interesting for me, even if I don't believe he's the real deal.

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Different writing style, different methods or presentation and if you can feel it, the posters energies are different. I’ve come across a bunch of people who hold views as such. There are Hadith that say anyone who has any prior pledges can’t be among the 313, yet in American mandatory school systems everyone must say the pledge of allegiance every morning. In Canada the sing national anthem in which they say “oh Canada we stand on guard for thee”. Also the registration at birth is seen as children being entered into the corporate entity that is their birth country. (See https://www.sec.gov/cgi-bin/browse-edgar?company=&match=&CIK=&filenum=&State=&Country=&SIC=8888&owner=exclude&Find=Find+Companies&action=getcompany ). The children reaffirming their pledge every morning, I believe, is another attempt at impeding our ability to be close to our Imam (may Allah hasten his glorious reappearance).

I believe these pledges are not a good thing and I wouldn't do it. However you know that taqiyyah exists in our religion. So if anyone was ever forced to make a pledge of allegiance to anything (e.g. the Uyghurs in China), then it's not really a pledge.

In regards to birth certificates making you a  corporate entity: What is the proof? And importantly, what if you don't know about it? Is it still considered a pledge?

The children reaffirming their pledge every morning, I believe, is another attempt at impeding our ability to be close to our Imam (may Allah hasten his glorious reappearance).

I don't think the teachers say to themselves: "Let us make them give the pledge of allegiance because this will delay the 12th Imam". I don't think even the politicians even have this concept in their mind. 

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Did you watch the videos? He is a very interesting and knowledgeable cult leader in my opinion. Very special indeed, after basically indirectly converting top Rabbis and top Freemasons and top Everything to Islam. 

I know a sufi who is close to people that Harun Yahya is associated with. He tells me that most of those books were not written by him. 

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

@313 Seeker

he's just another cult leader lol. Nothing special about the guy. Just read the comments on that video, it's amusing.

Look into the work of cult expert Steven Hassan; it's fascinating. It tells you a lot about how the human mind works. This book is brilliant: https://www.amazon.com/Combating-Cult-Mind-Control-Best-Selling/dp/B07GZQMCT8/

• Veteran Member
On 4/19/2020 at 1:25 PM, BlueInk said:

Again, your parents agreed to let the state create a strawman, which then obligates you to the state.

If you think like this then what more can I say? To me it's completely irrational. I gave a whole argument which you evaded, so I will leave it at that. There is no point continuing. Your post can remain the last say in this discussion.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

If you think like this then what more can I say? To me it's completely irrational. I gave a whole argument which you evaded, so I will leave it at that. There is no point continuing. Your post can remain the last say in this discussion.

I can say the same to you. Good luck. Hopefully we can have a productive outcome in the future.

• Advanced Member
39 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Look into the work of cult expert Steven Hassan; it's fascinating. It tells you a lot about how the human mind works. This book is brilliant: https://www.amazon.com/Combating-Cult-Mind-Control-Best-Selling/dp/B07GZQMCT8/

Thank you very much. It's important to think of these things to avoid falling into that trap. Did you read it? If you did, could you make bullet point summary of his main points and ideas? Thanks

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Holding a collection of beliefs which I gained by following Sami’s posts does not make one to be the person you are claiming me to be.

I am going to leave this discussion too because I think continuation is probably harmful. You do have contradictions in your story, but I wont insist on arguing about them with you. Even what I just quoted has problems. You said in regards to Sami:

Where can I find more information on this user? I’d like to read more of his comments. 

https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235033409-what-i-learned-from-sami/?tab=comments#comment-3243322

But you already had his collection of views prior to bumping that thread. E.g. a day before you post a thread with many of his views: https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235064024-fiat-currency-corporations-riba-—-islamic-view/?tab=comments#comment-3243059 

You claim to have gotten the collection of views by reading his posts, but you had his views before you asked people where his posts are. I think you were trying to bring attention to Sami's posts. I can already guess how you will explain that.

I can go into more detail about why I think you are Sami (I have more reasons than I have already stated), but I don't see the point. I wanted to see how the other members would react.

I need to apologize to the forum members and you because you are an older man and I should be gentler in my speech towards you. I feel sorry for the people you have misled and I think some of your views are very harmful. I must add that one of the reasons (if not the main reason) I get into such discussions is simply a case of fascination. If I could pay to meet people like you and debate you for hours, I would. I find the irrational mind fascinating. Especially a mind like yours which has some knowledge and some reasoning skills but also makes massive blunders. I wish I can experience that sort of mind for a day. May Allah guide you.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Veteran Member
8 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Thank you very much. It's important to think of these things to avoid falling into that trap. Did you read it? If you did, could you make bullet point summary of his main points and ideas? Thanks

The author was a cult (the Moonies) member himself. He left the cult when his family managed to capture him and debate with him for 5 days. You can find some of his lectures online but they don't do justice to the book. I do own two of his books. I cannot do it justice with a summary. Some things require elaboration, otherwise they are not convincing. 

• Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

The author was a cult (the Moonies) member himself. He left the cult when his family managed to capture him and debate with him for 5 days. You can find some of his lectures online but they don't do justice to the book. I do own two of his books. I cannot do it justice with a summary. Some things require elaboration, otherwise they are not convincing. 

well you can try. Any point is still better than no point. Just like prayers :)

• Unregistered
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Have you seen him?

no, but i have talked to the other guy you seem to not like that much. lol

I am not going to give this more attention since I don't find it rational and waste of replies, and diverts the members from the topic.

Edited by AkhiraisReal
  • Veteran Member
9 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

no, but i have talked to the other guy you seem to not like that much. lol

Does BlueInk have an american accent? An American number? 

You didn't seem too impressed him: "Unfortunately I did find him sometimes hypocritical and not very honest. Even though I did agree with many of his views." https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235033409-what-i-learned-from-sami/?do=findComment&comment=3258472

I can't say that I dislike him but I do feel sorry for him.

• Veteran Member
13 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

well you can try. Any point is still better than no point. Just like prayers :)

It's best if you listen to him. The good thing about the book is how it makes you realize that cult like thinking is more common than you think. People may not be in cults but sometimes they use the same thinking patterns as cult members. Well that is what I took away from it.

• Veteran Member
5 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

@Muhammed Ali what are you trying to say? didn't quite understand.

You are right, this is going way off topic and may be detrimental. We should stop it. I am saying if you have seen him in person or heard his voice in conversation then you know who he is, otherwise if it's in text then how do you know it isn't the other person coming back to speak to you? One way to get a little idea is to see the country code of a number - but that isn't conclusive.

• Veteran Member
On 4/20/2020 at 7:58 AM, Muhammed Ali said:

I believe these pledges are not a good thing and I wouldn't do it. However you know that taqiyyah exists in our religion. So if anyone was ever forced to make a pledge of allegiance to anything (e.g. the Uyghurs in China), then it's not really a pledge.

In regards to birth certificates making you a  corporate entity: What is the proof? And importantly, what if you don't know about it? Is it still considered a pledge?

I don't think the teachers say to themselves: "Let us make them give the pledge of allegiance because this will delay the 12th Imam". I don't think even the politicians even have this concept in their mind. 

Of course the intention of taqiyyah must be made, not unlike when fasting or preforming salaat, otherwise it’s still a pledge. Teachers for sure won’t even think about it. They don’t even know world religions never mind the psychological benefits of stating your intention before doing something. They also don’t realize that they’re countries are corrupt so they’d have no problem pledging themselves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)

Salam,

Here is a relatively (2006) updated list of the possible anti-313 who are represented by the current council of 300:

Queen Elizabeth II

Abdullah II of Jordan
Kerry, John Forbes
Abramovich, Roman Arkadyevich
King, Mervyn
Ackermann, Josef
Kinnock, Glenys
Adeane, Edward
Kissinger, Henry
Agius, Marcus Ambrose Paul
Knight, Malcolm
Ahtisaari, Martti Oiva Kalevi
Koon, William H. II
Akerson, Daniel
Krugman, Paul
Albert II of Belgium
Kufuor, John
Alexander – Crown Prince of Yugoslavia
Lajolo, Giovanni
Alexandra (Princess) – The Honourable Lady Ogilvy
Lake, Anthony
Alphonse, Louis – Duke of Anjou
Lambert, Richard
Amato, Giuliano
Lamy, Pascal (OMC)
Anderson, Carl A.
Landau, Jean-Pierre (FMI, BERD, G7, G20,…)
Andreotti, Giulio
Laurence, Timothy James Hamilton
Andrew (Prince) – Duke of York
Leigh-Pemberton, James
Anne – Princess Royal
Leka, Crown Prince of Albania
Anstee, Nick
Leonard, Mark
Ash, Timothy Garton
Levene, Peter – Baron Levene of Portsoken
Astor, William Waldorf – 4th Viscount Astor
Leviev, Lev
August, Ernst – Prince of Hanover
Levitt, Arthur
Aven, Pyotr
Levy, Michael – Baron Levy
Balkenende, Jan Peter
Lieberman, Joe
Ballmer, Steve
Livingston, Ian
Balls, Ed
Loong, Lee Hsien
Barroso, José Manuel
Lorenz (Prince) of Belgium, Archduke of Austria-Este
Beatrix (Queen)
Louis-Dreyfus, Gérard (décédé le 16 septembre 2016)
Belka, Marek
Mabel (Princess) of Orange-Nassau
Bergsten, C. Fred
Mandelson, Peter Benjamin
Berlusconi, Silvio
Manning, Sir David Geoffrey
Bernake, Ben
Margherita – Archduchess of Austria-Este
Bernhard (Prince) of Lippe-Biesterfeld
Margrethe II  Denmark
Bernstein, Nils
Martínez, Guillermo Ortiz
Berwick, Donald
Mashkevitch, Alexander
Bildt, Carl
Massimo, Stefano (Prince) – Prince of Roccasecca dei Volsci
Bischoff, Sir Winfried Franz Wilhen “Win”
McDonough, William Joseph
Blair, Tony
McLarty, Mack
Blankfein, Lloyd
Mersch, Yves
Blavatnik, Leonard
Michael (Prince) of Kent
Bloomberg, Michael
Michael of Romania
Bolkestein, Frits
Miliband, David
Bolkiah, Hassanal
Miliband, Ed
Bonello, Michael C
Mittal, Lakshmi
Bonino, Emma
Moreno, Glen
Boren, David L.
Moritz – Prince and Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel
Borwin – Duke of Mecklenburg
Murdoch, Rupert
Bronfman, Charles Rosner
Napoléon, Charles
Bronfman, Edgar Jr.
Nasser, Jacques
Bruton, John
Niblett, Robin
Brzezinski, Zbigniew
Nichols, Vincent
Budenberg, Robin
Nicolás, Adolfo
Buffet, Warren
Noyer, Christian (banque de France, BRI)
Bush, George HW
Ofer, Sammy
Cameron, David William Donald
Ogilvy, David – 13th Earl of Airlie
Camilla – Duchess of Cornwall
Ollila, Jorma Jaakko
Cardoso, Fernando Henrique
Oppenheimer, Nicky
Carington, Peter – 6th Baron Carrington
Osborne, George
Carlos – Duke of Parma
Oudea, Frederic
Carlos, Juan – King of Spain
Parker, Sir John
Carney, Mark J.
Patten, Chris
Carroll, Cynthia
Pébereau, Michel (Total, Axa, Saint-Gobain, BNP, Lafarge, EADS,….)
Caruana, Jaime
Penny, Gareth
Castell, Sir William
Peres, Shimon
Chan, Anson
Philip (Prince) – Duke of Edinburgh
Chan, Margaret
Pio, Dom Duarte – Duke of Braganza
Chan, Norman
Pöhl, Karl Otto
Charles – Prince of Wales
Powell, Colin
Chartres, Richard
Prokhorov, Mikhail
Chiaie, Stefano Delle
Quaden, Guy Baron
Chipman, Dr John
Rasmussen, Anders Fogh
Chodiev, Patokh
Ratzinger, Joseph Alois (Pope Benedict XVI)
Christoph, Prince of Schleswig-Holstein
Reuben, David
Cicchitto, Fabrizio
Reuben, Simon
Clark, Wesley Kanne Sr. (General)
Rhodes, William R. “Bill”
Clarke, Kenneth
Rice, Susan
Clegg, Nick
Richard (Prince) – Duke of Gloucester
Clinton, Bill
Rifkind, Sir Malcolm Leslie
Cohen, Abby Joseph
Ritblat, Sir John
Cohen, Ronald
Roach, Stephen S.
Cohn, Gary D.
Robinson, Mary
Colonna, Marcantonio (di Paliano) – Prince and Duke of Paliano
Rockefeller, David Jr.
Constantijn (Prince) of the Netherlands
Rockefeller, David Sr.
Constantine II Greece
Rockefeller, Nicholas
Cooksey, David
Rodríguez, Javier Echevarría
Cowen, Brian
Rogoff, Kenneth Saul “Ken”
Craven, Sir John
Roth, Jean-Pierre (BNS, FMI, Nestlé, Swatch Group,…)
Crockett, Andrew
Rothschild, Jacob – 4th Baron Rothschild
Dadush, Uri
Rubenstein, David
D’Aloisio, Tony
Rubin, Robert
Darling, Alistair
Ruspoli, Francesco – 10th Prince of Cerveteri
Davies, Sir Howard
Safra, Joseph
Davignon, Étienne
Safra, Moises
Davis, David
Sands, Peter A.
De Rothschild, Benjamin
Sarkozy, Nicolas
De Rothschild, David René James
Sassoon, Isaac S.D.
De Rothschild, Evelyn Robert
Sassoon, James Meyer – Baron Sassoon
De Rothschild, Leopold David
Sawers, Sir Robert John
Deiss, Joseph (conseiller fédéral, ONU, clinique Sainte-Anne Fribourg)
Scardino, Marjorie
Deripaska, Oleg
Schwab, Klaus (world economic forum de Davos)
Dobson, Michael
Schwarzenberg, Karel
Draghi, Mario
Schwarzman, Stephen A.
Du Plessis, Jan
Shapiro, Sidney
Dudley, William C.
Sheinwald, Nigel
Duisenberg, Wim
Sigismund (Archduke) – Grand Duke of Tuscany
Edward (Prince) – Duke of Kent
Simeon of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha
Edward (The Prince) – Earl of Wessex
Snowe, Olympia
Elkann, John
Sofía (Queen) of Spain
Emanuele, Vittorio – Prince of Naples, Crown Prince of Italy
Soros, George
Fabrizio (Prince) – Massimo-Brancaccio
Specter, Arlen
Feldstein, Martin Stuart “Marty”
Stern, Ernest
Festing, Matthew
Stevenson, Dennis – Baron Stevenson of Coddenham
Fillon, François
Steyer, Tom
Fischer, Heinz
Stiglitz, Joseph E.
Fischer, Joseph Martin
Strauss-Kahn, Dominique
Fischer, Stanley
Straw, Jack
FitzGerald, Niall
Sutherland, Peter
Franz, Duke of Bavaria
Tanner, Mary
Fridman, Mikhail
Tedeschi, Ettore Gotti
Friedrich, Georg – Prince of Prussia
Thompson, Mark
Friso (Prince) of Orange-Nassau
Thomson, Dr. James A.
Gates, Bill
Tietmeyer, Hans
Geidt, Christopher
Trichet, Jean-Claude (banque de France, BCE, Le Siècle, Bilderberg, Trilatérale )
Geithner, Timothy
Tucker, Paul
Gibson-Smith, Dr Chris
Van Rompuy, Herman
Gorbachev, Mikhail
Vélez, Álvaro Uribe
Gore, Al
Verplaetse, Alfons Vicomte
Gotlieb, Allan
Villiger, Kaspar (conseiller fédéral, Swiss Re, UBS, Nestlé )
Green, Stephen
Vladimirovna, Maria – Grand Duchess of Russia
Greenspan, Alan
Volcker, Paul
Grosvenor, Gerald – 6th Duke of Westminster
Von Habsburg, Otto
Gurría, José Ángel
Waddaulah, Hassanal Bolkiah Mu’izzaddin
Gustaf, Carl XVI of Sweden
Walker, Sir David Alan
Hague, William
Wallenberg, Jacob
Hampton, Sir Philip Roy
Walsh, John
Hans-Adam II – Prince of Liechtenstein
Warburg, Max
Harald V Norway
Weber, Axel Alfred
Harper, Stephen
Weill, Michael David
Heisbourg, François
Wellink, Nout
Henri – Grand Duke of Luxembourg
Whitman, Marina von Neumann
Hildebrand, Philipp (BNS, Black Rock, marié à Margarita Louis-Dreyfus…)
Willem-Alexander – Prince of Orange
Hills, Carla Anderson
William (Prince) of Wales
Holbrooke, Richard
Williams, Dr Rowan
Honohan, Patrick
Williams, Shirley – Baroness Williams of Crosby
Howard, Alan
Wilson, David – Baron Wilson of Tillyorn
Ibragimov, Alijan
Wolfensohn, James David
Ingves, Stefan Nils Magnus
Wolin, Neal S.
Isaacson, Walter
Woolf, Harry – Baron Woolf
Jacobs, Kenneth M.
Woolsey, R. James  Jr.
Julius, DeAnne
Worcester, Sir Robert Milton
Juncker, Jean-Claude
Wu, Sarah
Kenen, Peter
Zoellick, Robert Bruce

Brief History of the Council of 300

- They were created in the 1600's through the East India Company that was back then the biggest and richest company in the world.

- Today the members of the council control and own the world economy through private ownership of central banks such as the Federal Reserve, and all the main industries and corporations, as well as all media companies.

- They control most governments and also use a network of secret societies, think-tanks and other organizations such as the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, CFR, Freemasonry, etc.

- It is currently led by Queen of England

865117761_ScreenShot2020-05-04at9_17_48PM.thumb.png.8e19d149d8d3b72396cffd6a682da4cb.png

Source

Edited by 313 Seeker
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Salam,

Here is a relatively (2006) updated list of the possible anti-313 who are represented by the current council of 300:

Thanks for this list but  we are aware of their role. Names may be changing.

The hadith do mention the possible 313 companions of Imam. That should also be looked. But my personal view is if Imam of time has been kept hidden from the eyes  of the people than names of his 313 companions may only give a rough idea instead of specific persons. wasalam

Edited by Muslim2010
  • Unregistered
56 minutes ago, Muslim2010 said:

The hadith do mention the possible 313 companions of Imam. That should also be looked. But my personal view is if Imam of time has been kept hidden from the eyes  of the people than names of his 313 companions may only give a rough idea instead of specific persons. wasalam

Those listed above are not the companions of the imam. They are the companions of sufyani(la). The list has to be updated though, since some of them are already dead and been replaced by others. Unless they have cloned themselves, I don't know.

• Advanced Member
8 hours ago, Muslim2010 said:

Of course those lists of the possible anti-313 are very rough. But it goes to show the importance of this number for the anti-Mahdi camp. And that they are very organized. Now is their time and they are in charge. They have all the power and whatever they do today, will be held accountable for them. If we look at the world we can see that they are miserably failing, and this is their chance. Those are the main enemies of the 313 front I believe. And once the 313 of Islam take over, they will hopefully make an infinitely better job. Those are at least some of the main generals of hezbulshaytan today. But as I posted earlier, it is very hard to spot people who are working from the shadows in shameful and deceptive ways. Hence, the Quran verse that explains how they see us, but we don't see them. Another reason is probably also, because many of them are among the invisible type of Jinn who live in a different dimensions, and are classified as 'ifrit, or demons. There are sons of iblis who are important figures in the satanic scenes, that are summoned through magical rituals and invocations. Another thing worth noting is that almost all the anti 313, as well as their subsidiaries, are all worshipped by their followers. In the satanic religion people are encouraged to worship themselves, as well as demigods. It is no surprise that they promote "idols" to occupy the minds of the masses, with musical or sports opiates of the masses. Did you notice how most of the world loves the Queen, as if she is a goddess? These people follow the same religion of Osiris, Isis, and Horus. You find symbology of this religion all over them, like the obsession with the phalic symbol of the obelisque, or the pyramid of on the dollar bill, and the Horus-looking phoenix on the dollar bill as well, that poses as an eagle.

We are all guilty of idolizing, and I hope that Allah forgives us because of the extreme situation that we were thrown into.

Allah clearly orders us to fight the people of fitna, and the armies of shaytan. Allah clearly tells us that we must resist the devil in all ways, in all levels, on all fronts. This is a covenant we have with Allah through our holy book and the leadership of the prophet. It is like a contract that we must execute, otherwise we are held responsible. Currently most of us can not do very much on most levels, but how are we supposed to fight a tribes and armies of iblis, if we don't at least know a bit about where they are, and who they are, and what tools they have got.

We have Allah by our side, who can make anything happen. Our power base is infinitely stronger and more potent than theirs, so we should be more than confident! Alhamdulilah.

QURAN: 

Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah , and those who disbelieve fight in the cause of Taghut. So fight against the allies of Satan. Indeed, the plot of Satan has ever been weak.

The likeness of the ones who have taken to themselves patrons apart from Allah is as the likeness of the spider that takes to itself a home; and surely the feeblest of homes is indeed the spider's house, if they knew

As long as we make dua only to Allah in order to help us implement our covenant and duty, then I don't see why it shouldn't happen. 

in sha Allah

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)

Sadly I can not find a video which was adressing exactly the topic of praying to be one of the 313 right now, but I will share these. 

Edited by Mohammed-Mehdi
  • Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Mohammed-Mehdi said:

Sadly I can not find a video which was adressing exactly the topic of praying to be one of the 313 right now, but I will share these. 

These videos are amazing. This scholar is one of my favorite I must say. Very inspirational, and one part ironically reminds me of something that happened today. I was discussing with a person on Facebook whether it is better to keep exposing the satanic government or not, because people might not be able to handle the truth. The problem is that most people are not educated in religion, so if they suddenly realized that a clique of satanics are ruling the world, instead of their usual assumption that these are normal people who just like to steal money, they might run to their respective religious institutions and become extremely religious over night. With this sudden passion they might be easily used as pawns by these religious institutions, as they will be unable to differentiate between the true religion and the fake one. This is what happened with ISIS and the crusades. The guy I spoke to was Christian. And so I told him that maybe we should let the people find out in good time whenever they're ready. His response was that we should basically not wait, and that we should not underestimate people's intelligence, even if they are uneducated. He encouraged me to be on the offensive and that if we expose them they will "shrivel and die".