Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who wants to be part of the 313?

Rate this topic

• Unregistered
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

About the ahadith or about Sami? BlueInk is Sami.

This is Sami: https://www.shiachat.com/forum/profile/89777-sami/

This is another account of his: https://www.shiachat.com/forum/profile/133071-sami-ii/

You would have to make your own judgement about all those things he claims to have done. A number of members took him seriously even though some people kept telling him to stop misguiding people. This isn't about conspiracy theories or other ideological beliefs; this is about what seemed like long-running jokes (I hope he was joking) made by him which mislead people. He should have had the humility to come out and say it wasn't true.

No that is not him. I can assure you that. Just because someone says the same thing does not mean the are the same person.

34 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

In regards to what the OP asked: I just want to stop being weak and jahil. 313 is too lofty a goal. I don't want to be delusional and thus ignore my numerous primitive flaws.

Good, because arrogance is something that will break us in the end. However having such goals and intentions is different.

Edited by AkhiraisReal
  • Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is my dream and I have made it my purpose.

Salam Alaikum, For many years I have been praying to the God of Mohamed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) to make me a part of the solution to the corruption of the world, which is to be among the fore

Salam Alaikum, @AkhiraisReal @Mohammad313Ali@BlueInk@AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola@Muslim2010@Syed.Dynasty@Ashvazdanghe@Diaz@Ejaz@F.M, and all honorable supporting guests and readers. We all ha

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

Ours is a religion that chooses man and not the other way around. So becoming one of the 313 is perhaps the most difficult thing in this life. 313 persons out of 7.3 billion. Sure we can all dream but that won't help. I instead just wish to be a part of the lower echelons and do something good, appear in that hall of fame while having done something even if that is killing a bunch of Sufyanis.

• Veteran Member
3 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

@hasanhh

Brother, if you don't believe in the imam or his companions then please start another thread and have your arguments there. I am pretty sure the op wants the ones who wants to be servant of imam to respond here.

False accusation.

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

Ours is a religion that chooses man and not the other way around. So becoming one of the 313 is perhaps the most difficult thing in this life. 313 persons out of 7.3 billion. Sure we can all dream but that won't help. I instead just wish to be a part of the lower echelons and do something good, appear in that hall of fame while having done something even if that is killing a bunch of Sufyanis.

Salam

Indeed 313 out of 300 million might seem like tough odds. How many ppl do you know that follow the footsteps of our beloved Aimmah so closely? How many ppl who do follow take the time to find Allah within? The disinformation campaign of the forces of shaitaan la do everything they can to keep us in the dark from what it means to be a 313. The positions are still open and as soon as they are filled our beloved will return to fill the world with justice. He’s waiting on us, he loves us more than any of us can imagine. Let’s all pool our knowledge together with intentions of being his companion and inshAllah we can cause Him some happiness by preparing for his arrival. 

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

No that is not him. I can assure you that.

Why do you say that?

If it isn't him then it's a student of his: https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235064024-fiat-currency-corporations-riba-—-islamic-view/

He has the same views and the same jumps in reasoning. E.g. he talks about how our names are written in capitals and then says that this makes us dead corporations and then implies that our deeds are null because of this. This is typical Sami tunnel vision logic.

Sorry spelling mistakes, it's late.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Why is it too lofty? Why not wish for the best, if it's an option?

Yes do wish it. But also have your flaws in mind and work on them first. If you met a person with multiple debilitating physical traits (e.g. obesity, rickets, asthma, alcohol addiction etc), and that person was making arrangements to run in the Olympics, you would think they were delusional. This would stop them from prioritizing on their basic health needs.

The most incompetent (jahil) people seem to be the most confident (the Dunning-Kruger effect):

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fassetsds.cdnedge.bluemix.net%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2Fvery_big_1%2Fpublic%2Ffeature%2Fimages%2Fdunning-kruger_effect.jpg%3Fitok%3D9GF0riVX&f=1&nofb=1

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Veteran Member
1 hour ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Why do you say that?

If it isn't him then it's a student of his: https://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/235064024-fiat-currency-corporations-riba-—-islamic-view/

He has the same views and the same jumps in reasoning. E.g. he talks about how our names are written in capitals and then says that this makes us dead corporations and then implies that our deeds are null because of this. This is typical Sami tunnel vision logic.

Lol it’s not Sami. Based off your above statement you were really confused by Sami’s words. I know many free thinkers who have the same views Sami does, so just because two ppl share a common perspective doesn’t mean they’re the same ppl. It’s actually quite disrespectful accusing the brother of lying when he said he’s not Sami.

• Unregistered
2 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

If you want the grade B on a subject, you dont aim for B you aim for A. Because if you aim for B then maybe you might just come short. But if you aim for A then most likely you will put more time and concentration on your studies will which make it more likely to hit an B.

The same principal goes for the above. "Shoot for the stars"

2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

False accusation.

My apologize.

Why do you say that?

sami is not the only guy who talks about that, there are plenty, jews,christians,muslims,atheist,nihilist etc. Infact I also have a thread about that. That doesn't mean anything.

• Unregistered
Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

The most incompetent (jahil) people seem to be the most confident (the Dunning-Kruger effect):

?u=https%3A%2F%2Fassetsds.cdnedge.bluemix.net%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2Fvery_big_1%2Fpublic%2Ffeature%2Fimages%2Fdunning-kruger_effect.jpg%3Fitok%3D9GF0riVX&f=1&nofb=1

I do agree to some extent to this view. Which could also be dangerous for the ones involved.

But nobody here has claimed anything extraordinary. Or have we?

Edited by AkhiraisReal
  • Advanced Member
21 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Why do you say that?

I saw his posts a long time ago. I see his reasoning as sound.

• Advanced Member
On 4/16/2020 at 12:07 PM, hasanhh said:

No.

l quoted the old saying because l think it applies. l also tried to point out that asking for something this far outside 'your book' is indeed misguided.

I’m not sure what you mean by the bolded part.

Things are in pairs, sure. But cause and effect are not to be ignored. It’s not always binary outcomes. 

Aiming for the top is the only respectable outcome. I can’t sit with not exerting myself to the utmost. Not when I know Allah gave me infinite potential and ability to climb.

• Advanced Member
7 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Yes do wish it. But also have your flaws in mind and work on them first. If you met a person with multiple debilitating physical traits (e.g. obesity, rickets, asthma, alcohol addiction etc), and that person was making arrangements to run in the Olympics, you would think they were delusional. This would stop them from prioritizing on their basic health needs.

When a person sets their sights on an aim, the forebrain gets to work on creating solutions.

I’m not sure what you're getting at, aside from wanting to discourage me from trying to be a better muslim.

One cannot achieve faith with a gut.

One cannot serve the imam if he is destitute and useless. Everyone knows this. 

The point is then to achieve competence and ability, step by step. I’m sure you can understand.

It’s like getting a bachelors degree. Or studying for the CPA license.

I must point out that your own post accusing me of being jahil can also apply to you. You do seem very confident.

• Veteran Member
12 hours ago, AkhiraisReal said:

If you want the grade B on a subject, you dont aim for B you aim for A. Because if you aim for B then maybe you might just come short. But if you aim for A then most likely you will put more time and concentration on your studies will which make it more likely to hit an B.

The same principal goes for the above. "Shoot for the stars"

What are the requirements of becoming a "313"? As I wrote before, I do not think these are understood. If it was faith, worshiping and spirituality then Ayt. Behjat for instance would have become one. I believe the 313 are not positions we can strive or compete for, much like the 14 or the 124000 can not be substituted. It doesn't mean we give up though. We keep making efforts. Aim for the army of 100000 that gathers in middle east, it has been called blessed in hadith. Now that is doable I believe. Men who will not be held back by anything and will join in an instant. Hadith says when the call is made those who delay saying let me get this or that first will not be able to join. How many ready people do we have? Who is ready to die, leave behind absolutely everything, all our loved ones and precious things, to enter the hell of that final war? Will you wait when that call is made? Won't you scurry while you have second thoughts "what about the kids" "is this even for real" "lemme call my bff make sure its real" "what about homework this will hurt my grades" "lemme talk to dad, dad can i go?" "dad can i borrow your car?" "mom can you pack my things real quick?" "oh let me pick up some food and stuff, fix some things for back here and for the journey then we'll go" "darn i don't have a weapon" "darn there is a war outside and don't know how to fight" "omg i dont know to swim, the bridge is out" "guys i dont know how to ride a horse, i thought the hadith to learn horse riding, archery and swimming was dhaeef".

• Veteran Member
10 hours ago, BlueInk said:

I saw his posts a long time ago. I see his reasoning as sound.

When did you first become aware of Sami's posts?

Since we are here talking about the 313, allow me to ask you some questions in relation to a couple of posts you made:

1, In the post I linked to, you spoke about the format of names. You implied that capital names are will impact our afterlife. Please elaborate. Tell us if these names will stop us from being part of the 313.

2, In another thread you were giving life advise and spoke about having a stock portfolio. Could you tell us how to build such a big stock portfolio and how may we serve the Imam by making successful businesses? What experiences can you share with us about having a successful business? And what type of businesses would you recommend? 

• Advanced Member
3 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

When did you first become aware of Sami's posts?

Since we are here talking about the 313, allow me to ask you some questions in relation to a couple of posts you made:

1, In the post I linked to, you spoke about the format of names. You implied that capital names are will impact our afterlife. Please elaborate. Tell us if these names will stop us from being part of the 313.

2, In another thread you were giving life advise and spoke about having a stock portfolio. Could you tell us how to build such a big stock portfolio and how may we serve the Imam by making successful businesses? What experiences can you share with us about having a successful business? And what type of businesses would you recommend? 

Did not imply about capitals. Oversimplification.

You are a legal fiction. Your parents signed away your rights to the state at birth without knowing the could refuse. If refused you would likely have been made a ward of the state. Your birth certificate is a financial instrument which can be bought and sold by institutions such as governments or funds, as I mignt have mentioned in my last post.

How does this impacf you? Lets take a look first at the practical aspects.

You go to an enemy for everything. Food, money, water, justice, living in general. 

You pay taxes to the enemy.

You work for the enemy. Live for the enemy. Desire what the enemy produces in his factories. You are approving what he does, what he says, what he thinks. You worship him.

Spiritual Aspects: 
briefly, if you are patented and legally owned by the state, are you a servant of Allah or Iblis?

If you enter into the system of Iblis, by agreeing to become a legal fiction through signature, as Sami refers to a two-dimensional representation of your energy in written form, are you human? If even your blood can be patented, then are you not owned? You’re like cattle to be used. 
Why wouldn’t Iblis do everything he can to ensure your higher bodies remain in a state of perpetual inertness, sickness, as is likely his aim with taking blood and patenting it? Does Salah not rise to the heavens? How does human energy and spirituality not relate to something as important as Salah? 

Certainly people are not obtuse in ascertaining that we are intimately tied with Allah’s enemies, hopefully.

What purpose does it serve? Does Allah issue birth certificates? Does the Quran care for legal fictions? Is blood not the essence of man’s life? Is DNA not Allah’s gift and written message to us? 

2. I invest based on my own principles. I do not own a business, but have worked for smaller businesses. You must be able to read the tides of tbe geopolitical arena, comprehend earnings reports, financial statements, mainstream and alrernative news, and if possible, become an accredited investor. You must have understanding of technical knowledge such as reading charts, beta, moving average, important financial ratios such as current ratio, especially reviewing the balance sheet to make sure there is little to no haram income or expenditure. I do not rely on technicals as much as I do fundamentals and future outcomes I make after my own research. Dividend yield history is one of the most major focuses of my judgements. If they don’t yield dividends, then the company must have principles in line with Benjamin Grahams beliefs or be resilient to market pressures such as pandemics or supply and demand shortages such as double shocks. They must also be placed in an industry where competition is difficult and is an essential. Chemical companies are one of my preferred choices, dividend or not.

If you engage in a business, make sure you don’t collect interest or deal with it. You also need to thoroughly vet the supply chain, which you can’t because it all helps kufr in one way or another. But stick to what is overtly halal in any case. Boycott anything that is opposed to Islam overtly: Chinese and Israeli goods in particular. Khaleeji products too. 

But why are you asking this quesrion? It’s pointless if all you will do help taghoot governments. Unless you can prove you won’t blow it on a mercedes and take your friends out to eat expensive biryaani and do it to make your relatives jealous of your wealth, I don’t care. Most people chase money to escape from themselves. I want to use it for higher purposes and to find a way out.

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

What are the requirements of becoming a "313"? As I wrote before, I do not think these are understood. If it was faith, worshiping and spirituality then Ayt. Behjat for instance would have become one. I believe the 313 are not positions we can strive or compete for, much like the 14 or the 124000 can not be substituted. It doesn't mean we give up though. We keep making efforts. Aim for the army of 100000 that gathers in middle east, it has been called blessed in hadith. Now that is doable I believe. Men who will not be held back by anything and will join in an instant. Hadith says when the call is made those who delay saying let me get this or that first will not be able to join. How many ready people do we have? Who is ready to die, leave behind absolutely everything, all our loved ones and precious things, to enter the hell of that final war? Will you wait when that call is made? Won't you scurry while you have second thoughts "what about the kids" "is this even for real" "lemme call my bff make sure its real" "what about homework this will hurt my grades" "lemme talk to dad, dad can i go?" "dad can i borrow your car?" "mom can you pack my things real quick?" "oh let me pick up some food and stuff, fix some things for back here and for the journey then we'll go" "darn i don't have a weapon" "darn there is a war outside and don't know how to fight" "omg i dont know to swim, the bridge is out" "guys i dont know how to ride a horse, i thought the hadith to learn horse riding, archery and swimming was dhaeef".

The only requirement for being a 313 is a Word from Allah where he says "Be" and it "Is". And that's easy for Him.

Your question about previous pious people who prayed to be among the Mahdi is a good one. For me personally I believe from my own opinion and from my interpretation from hadiths that I read on the topic the following:

- If we "wait" for it, which is basically asking to be there, then if one dies or is killed before it happens, then Allah will bring you back to be among them in the end. This is in line with the concept of Rajaa, or 'Return' of certain individuals who wished the same, such as people I heard of including Sayid Khidr and the Fellowship of the Cave. There is talk about many more known personalities to come back, because that is probably what they explicitly asked for.

- As for myself I have little doubt that should I die, or be martyred before the zuhur, then I will be brought back in sha Allah.

- Your thoughts about the reality of sacrifice that we have to be willing to make is very correct. Just like the Imam Hussain was willing to give everything up for the cause, the people of 313 have to be willing and ready to do the same. And if they are not in that state of mind yet, then they can pray for it, then it will be granted to them. This I guarantee, because this is a promise from Allah in the Quran and from all the messengers of God. Make dua and He will grant it to you. In sha Allah

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)

There are hadith that mentions the names and the cities of the companions of the Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام). Hadith mentions the names and some hadith mentions the cities with the count of the persons to be included in 313. 

It is also stated in hadith that they include The prophet Esa (عليه السلام),  Hz Salman Muhammadi know as Slaman Farsi RA, Malik bin Ashtar, The companions of Cave (Ashabe Kehaf), and others.

Some persons will be made alive taking out from their graves by Imam Al Mahdi (عليه السلام) as permitted by Allah (سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) 

wasalam 

Edited by Muslim2010
  • Advanced Member
On 4/16/2020 at 2:15 PM, Muslim2010 said:

We do pray for the part of Imam Mahdi as Army instead of 313 alone.

whatever we pray for, as long as it is really from the heart with taqwa and kind of desperation - like real prayer basically - then it will come true. Insha Allah 

That's a promise of Allah, and Allah never breaks His promise. 

I'm glad to meet more people who prayed for the same. We should unite and talk more often about this, and what we can do to make it happen.

• Advanced Member

For those who pray to be part of the 313, which seems to be created before the zuhur:

How do you think this bond between its members will begin exactly? Or even better yet: How do you think we can start to take an initiative to contribute to the formation of the 313?

• Veteran Member
1 hour ago, 313 Seeker said:

For those who pray to be part of the 313, which seems to be created before the zuhur:

How do you think this bond between its members will begin exactly? Or even better yet: How do you think we can start to take an initiative to contribute to the formation of the 313?

Posts like these warm my heart honestly. I’d like to hear from anyone on what they feel we need to do to be counted among the companions of the Master. How can we as a Shia community help each other strive for such glorious positions?

7 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

Of course you can compete to be a 313 and a member of the army but your heart must be connected to our beloved Imam. The power of the heart is real, like when a mother instinctively knows if her child is lying. There’s a Hadith from Imam Mahdi that says “If my Shia knee how much I loved them they would die from separation anxiety”. No excuse will stop the lovers of the Imam from being there. We can all be like that.

• Advanced Member
22 hours ago, The Green Knight said:

313 persons out of 7.3 billion.

I don't think the odds are that high. Out of those billions, only a couple hundred million are Shia. And of those hundreds of millions, most don't have a serious desire to serve the Imam.

It's like benching 400 lbs. Less than 1% of humanity could do it, but what percentage even tried?

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Spiritual Aspects: 
briefly, if you are patented and legally owned by the state, are you a servant of Allah or Iblis?

This is the kind of leap of reasoning that I am talking about. You are not a servant of the state because of your birth certificate. Even if this is what the state thinks of you, it doesn't make you a servant at all. Your actions make you a servant of the state or of Allah, or anything else. The contracts that 3rd parties sign make no difference. It's really simple. 

Now I think this subject deserves its own thread. If there are enough of you who hold these beliefs on this forum, I can make a new thread for us to discuss it.

On the subject of business and investing experience: How many years of experience do you have to give such advice? One or two years simply isn't enough. What gives you the right to tell people how to make investments which will help the Imam {a}? You say you don't have your own business but worked for other ones; for how many years? At what level? I too have worked for others, but that isn't enough experience for me to give any advice. What do you know about supply chains?

On investing: How many years? Did you just buy an index during the last bull run or have you survived any crashes? Did you make trades in 2008 or 2000? If you only bought an index after 2009 and held then it isn't much experience at all. Even if you picked stocks after 2009, it isn't as impressive as witnessing and trading through a crash.

Edited by Muhammed Ali
  • Veteran Member

Some mod edited the foul language at the beginning of this post? I wanted to quote it and remind you that you cannot speak about wanting to be part of the 313 and use such language. Learn to crawl before dreaming to run marathons. 

Because I said “lm*o”??

I’m sorry brother I didn’t mean to offend you by using the acronym.

• Veteran Member
59 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Of course not! How is that even possible for a fallible? Only an infallible can do that. And why should I try that when I have other more fundamental things to work on?

Anyone can pray with a pure heart dear bro. Perfection MAY not be attainable but if we chase perfection we can achieve greatness. Of course working the fundamentals are most important for all of us, there’s no chance of being chosen by our beloved Imam (may Allah hasten his return) if we don’t have the fundamentals of the deen on lock. 

• Veteran Member
35 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Because I said “lm*o”??

I’m sorry brother I didn’t mean to offend you by using the acronym.

You didn't direct it at me. You didn't offend me. I am touched by your apology. I was just making a point about the need to work on the many flaws that we have.

• Veteran Member
25 minutes ago, Syed.Dynasty said:

Anyone can pray with a pure heart dear bro. 

The brother said: "from all your heart". This is not possible for ordinary people. We can pray at lower levels. Our hearts are not pure. We can pray, but our prayers will have flaws. Only the infallible can pray with pure hearts and with "all their heart".

• Veteran Member
11 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

The brother said: "from all your heart". This is not possible for ordinary people. We can pray at lower levels. Our hearts are not pure. We can pray, but our prayers will have flaws. Only the infallible can pray with pure hearts and with "all their heart".

It is possible bro, we must take the steps that have been laid out for us to purify our hearts and minds. Then you can really feel the energy of our dua.

• Veteran Member
19 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

You didn't direct it at me. You didn't offend me. I am touched by your apology. I was just making a point about the need to work on the many flaws that we have.

Nice alhamdolillah, and yea for sure we all got work to do. Where to start can be confusing for everyone. A maulana from our local masjid recommended I read “Self building” by Ayatollah Ibrahim Amini. It’s truly a good read.

• Advanced Member (With Brothers Forum Membership)
Posted (edited)
On 4/16/2020 at 8:24 PM, BlueInk said:

Well, all of the 313 companions of Imam Mahdi know each other. If Imam hasn’t risen yet, then the ranks are not yet filled.

Salam they don't know each other until Imam Mahdi (aj) summons them around Kaaba after reappearance that before that they are scattered around world that said when Imam summons them some of them are in their beds & some of them are busy with their daily life that for securing life of Imam they are not in contact with each other so if anybody claims that knows them or connects you to them by some allegiance & etc then that person & party are liars because just Imam Mahdi (aj) is in charge of them one by one but he won't connect them to each other & won't collect them in any specific location until his reappearance but we still keep hope & pray to be one of 313 until his reappearance.

Edited by Ashvazdanghe
  • Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Muhammed Ali said:

This is the kind of leap of reasoning that I am talking about. You are not a servant of the state because of your birth certificate. Even if this is what the state thinks of you, it doesn't make you a servant at all. Your actions make you a servant of the state or of Allah, or anything else. The contracts that 3rd parties sign make no difference. It's really simple. 

Now I think this subject deserves its own thread. If there are enough of you who hold these beliefs on this forum, I can make a new thread for us to discuss it.

On the subject of business and investing experience: How many years of experience do you have to give such advice? One or two years simply isn't enough. What gives you the right to tell people how to make investments which will help the Imam {a}? You say you don't have your own business but worked for other ones; for how many years? At what level? I too have worked for others, but that isn't enough experience for me to give any advice. What do you know about supply chains?

On investing: How many years? Did you just buy an index during the last bull run or have you survived any crashes? Did you make trades in 2008 or 2000? If you only bought an index after 2009 and held then it isn't much experience at all. Even if you picked stocks after 2009, it isn't as impressive as witnessing and trading through a crash.

Explain how my reasoning is cheap. You’re literally ignoring what I said and simply said no.

I must say your reasoning is even cheaper. What kind of logic is that?

Again, you’re putting words in my mouth. I never told anyone to make investments. Your poor memory is causing me to have to explain what never occurred.

I mane investments. I take my own profits. I was using investing as an analogy. I have survived recessions by vacating money into gold and silver, hard.

As far as time goes, I’ve been investing since 2013. 7 years is still not enough, but I have developed trust in myself and it is enough to assist my family who are not well off or need assistance from time to time.

Refer to my prior reply for anything I didn’t answer in this one. If you still don’t get it, reach out.

Edit: Have not been through major recession. I am not always holding positions.

Edited by BlueInk
  • Advanced Member
37 minutes ago, Ashvazdanghe said:

Salam they don't know each other until Imam Mahdi (aj) summons them around Kaaba after reappearance that before that they are scattered around world that said when Imam summons them some of them are in their beds & some of them are busy with their daily life that for securing life of Imam they are not in contact with each other so if anybody claims that knows them or connects you to them by some allegiance & etc then that person & party are liars because just Imam Mahdi (aj) is in charge of them one by one but he won't connect them to each other & won't collect them in any specific location until his reappearance but we still keep hope & pray to be one of 313 until his reappearance.

Can you post your source? I’m pretty sure they would all know each other.