Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Who wants to be part of the 313?

Rate this topic

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is my dream and I have made it my purpose.

Salam Alaikum, For many years I have been praying to the God of Mohamed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) to make me a part of the solution to the corruption of the world, which is to be among the fore

Salam Alaikum, @AkhiraisReal @Mohammad313Ali@BlueInk@AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola@Muslim2010@Syed.Dynasty@Ashvazdanghe@Diaz@Ejaz@F.M, and all honorable supporting guests and readers. We all ha

Posted Images

• Unregistered

salam!

Where are all the shias who is going to be with imam? have you guys forgotten your duties? have you forgotten your promise? have you forgotten your grandfathers and great grandfathers promise? where is the avenge for our ahlul bayt.

what happened to all of us that sold ourselves so cheap? Where are you the servants of the imam who will respond to his call? where is your honour and respect to your own creation.

What happened to shiachat, nobody mentions our imam our duty our promise.

• Unregistered

number 1: start with the intention no matter how far fetched it's.

If we start there, then we can move up the stairs and time will tell us what the next steps are.

Are you going to let your blood, flesh and genes go to waste? or are you going to prepare them for our imam?

• Veteran Member
6 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

So, I've been wondering if there are any other people who have prayed for the same, or plan on praying for that from all their hearts.

Thank you,

Personally, no way will l do such a thing.

This kind of behavior is presumptive and disrespectful towards Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

As revealed, all things are created in pairs. So will you like the other component?

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

This kind of behavior is presumptive and disrespectful towards Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى).

As revealed, all things are created in pairs. So will you like the other component?

Disrespectful to want to pray to be part of the 313 because they have enemies?

• Advanced Member
21 hours ago, hasanhh said:

I cant help but feel like you are missing the point. I’m not sure how that is disrespectful or presumptive.

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Could you elaborate? I think you have an angle we've overlooked. 

• Advanced Member

Alhamdulilah, 

As it stands at this point I’m just hoping that my wudhu is correct and my 5 daily Prayers are being accepted. I’m far more concerned about rather or not I got through the day being pleasing to Allah and not feeling over confident about the good things I think have done.

How could I have been a better Muslim today? Was I kind enough with my family and friends and Fellow believers I don’t know today? Did  I give enough sadaqah today? Could I have made more night prayers last night instead of watching Netflix? 

Alhamdulilah, Allah has cleaned me up a lot from a lot of my pass mistakes but at this point I’m still trying to perfect the basic requirements that Allah requires of me. If I'm called upon by Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). it will be by the will of Allah. But as it stands now I’m sure there are those out there way more worthy of being 313. 

May Allah shower his mercy on all of his servants and forgive us our shortcomings. 

• Veteran Member
44 minutes ago, guest 2025 said:

Could you elaborate? I think you have an angle we've overlooked. 

The old chr!stians use to say, "be careful what you pray for because you might just get it"

Quran reveals all things are created in pairs. So if you get what you ask for, you may not like what goes with it.

• Advanced Member
14 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

The old chr!stians use to say, "be careful what you pray for because you might just get it"

Quran reveals all things are created in pairs. So if you get what you ask for, you may not like what goes with it.

You seem to be suggesting that praying to be one of the Imam’s companions is dislikable and should be shunned.

Based on christian teachings.

• Veteran Member
Posted (edited)
On 4/15/2020 at 12:24 PM, 313 Seeker said:

So, I've been wondering if there are any other people who have prayed for the same, or plan on praying for that from all their hearts.

Regarding the number of the soldiers and supporters of the Imam of the Time (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف), there are various hadiths available. Some hadiths say that their number is three hundred and thirteen while others say ten thousand and more. It is necessary here to highlight two points:

1. The three hundred and thirteen persons—as mentioned in the hadiths—are the special forces that will be in the company of the Imam at the beginning of the uprising. They will be the administrators of the global government of the Imam of the Time (‘a). As the late Arbeli has stated in Kashf an-Ni‘mah: “From this hadith (regarding ten thousand persons), it can be deduced that the number of supporters of the Imam cannot be limited to three hundred and thirteen, for it is only the number of supporters who will be in the company of the Imam at the beginning of the uprising.”

2. The number, four thousand, ten thousand, etc. which has been mentioned in some hadiths, is not the total number of the military forces of the Mahdi (‘a). Instead—as can also be deduced from the hadiths—each of these figures indicates the number of forces who will participate in the uprising at a particular juncture of the Imam’s advent or in a particular battle in a certain part of the world. Perhaps, there are other issues we do not know, which will be clarified with the advent of the Imam (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف).

https://www.al-islam.org/an-overview-of-mahdi-s-government-najimuddin-tabasi/soldiers-imam-al-mahdi#number-soldiers

In this regard, the Commander of the Faithful (‘a) said: “The supporters of the Mahdi (‘عجّل الله تعالى فرجه الشريف) who number three hundred and thirteen will go to him and they will find him who had been hidden, and they will ask: ‘Are you the Promised Mahdi?’

He will answer: ‘Yes, O my supporters!’ Then he will again hide himself from them and go to Medina. Because they will become aware of this, his supporters will leave for Medina and when they arrive at the city of Medina, the Imam (‘a), still being hidden will return to the city of Mecca and in order to join him, his supporters will go to Mecca. Once again, the Imam (‘a) will go to the city of Medina and his supporters will go to Medina (for the second time), again he will go to Mecca, and this routine will be repeated three times.

https://www.al-islam.org/an-overview-of-mahdi-s-government-najimuddin-tabasi/soldiers-imam-al-mahdi#things-necessary-recruiting-and-training-soldiers

Further details can be seen at the link given below:

https://www.al-islam.org/an-overview-of-mahdi-s-government-najimuddin-tabasi/soldiers-imam-al-mahdi

In the light of the above quoted,  it may be concluded  that 313 are commanders of the forces of Imam Mahdi as.

They might be already chosen ones and they know it with inner heart & soul based on the indications already  given to them in this world (Its my own perception).

We do pray for the part of Imam Mahdi as Army instead of 313 alone. wasalam

Edited by Muslim2010
Guest Born-to-love-Ahlebait (عليه السلام)
18 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Salam Alaikum,

For many years I have been praying to the God of Mohamed ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) to make me a part of the solution to the corruption of the world, which is to be among the forefront of the 313. My personal interpretation of the Quran makes me believe that what we ask Allah for, He will bring.

The reason why I asked for this most ambitious task is none other than not finding a reason not to. As they say: "Aim high, aim for the moon! And if you miss, you'll be among the stars." 

Some people pray for money, success for this thing or that. I pray for these things too, but I pray for worldly things only in context to my goal of specifically being among the best humans (and creatures) that Allah has/had/will ever create. This was never kept a secret, and I often challenge everyone openly to join me in this race towards goodness.

Thank you,

Imam-e-Zamana (عليه السلام), I do not know If I'm feasible for being a one among 313.  But, your family and you are chosen to guide us and we are chosen to be loved by you and your family. Insha-Allah, I will try to defend you until my last breath and I request u to pray for my success to Allah (عزّ وجلّ).

• Advanced Member
2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

I see what you mean. The amount of pain and sacrifice needed to qualify for the 313 should be taken deathly seriously. Then if someone wants to be a part of the 313, they should consider this ambition more important than their family, career, and safety. Would we really skip a job interview, a final exam, a meal, for the sake of the Imam?

• Advanced Member
13 hours ago, Mohammad313Ali said:

It is my dream and I have made it my purpose.

Dear brother that is very inspirational! It would be more than wonderful to hear more details of that dream, and also what you do other than prayers to achieve this goal. Also, please tell us what you think can be done to make it happen. Thank you!

• Advanced Member
4 hours ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

But as it stands now I’m sure there are those out there way more worthy of being 313. 

May Allah shower his mercy on all of his servants and forgive us our shortcomings. 

Amen, dear brother

That's a nice dua and may Allah make it happen.

Did you think of praying to Allah that you overtake all these people out there in piety, and eligibility?

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, BlueInk said:

You seem to be suggesting that praying to be one of the Imam’s companions is dislikable and should be shunned.

Based on christian teachings.

No.

l quoted the old saying because l think it applies. l also tried to point out that asking for something this far outside 'your book' is indeed misguided.

• Veteran Member
2 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

I see what you mean. The amount of pain and sacrifice needed to qualify for the 313 should be taken deathly seriously. Then if someone wants to be a part of the 313, they should consider this ambition more important than their family, career, and safety. Would we really skip a job interview, a final exam, a meal, for the sake of the Imam?

"Pain and sacrifice" are not moral values. Even heathens claim this.

l think the 313 are pre-determined or qualify in stages throughout their Earth-life.

• Advanced Member
47 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Amen, dear brother

That's a nice dua and may Allah make it happen.

Did you think of praying to Allah that you overtake all these people out there in piety, and eligibility?

Alhamdulilah, 

I see what you are saying and I do have my personal Duas to Allah for improvement. My Focus is the situation that Allah has put in front of me. Before I can think about being part of an illustrious group such as 313, I should have my own house in order. I have to be at least the best Muslim on my block or neighborhood first before I think about being part of such a prestigious group such as the 313 of Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). 

Was I even the best Believer on my street today? Was I even the best Muslim in my neighborhood today? Was I even the best Muslim in my district today? Was I even the best Muslim in my city today? Was I the best Muslim in my State today? Was I the best Muslim in my Country today? In order to be one the best I have to do all the little things to perfection. My heart should be pure and the fundamentals should be perfected to the best of my ability. 

By the Will of Allah These things are attainable and if we strive hard enough. Bruce Lee said the more dangerous man is not the one who practices 1000 different kicks once but it is the one who practices 1 kick 1000 times. 

The 313 will have this stuff packed down as to their  wudhu, their prayers, their ability to deal with fellow believers justly and respectfully with out envy and greed or nationalistic prejudice. Their zeal will leave no room for corruption. By the will of Allah this is the reason why they will be the 313. 

It will not be up to us decide if we are good enough for 313. Allah will choose those pure of heart enough to be the actual 313. But Insha’Allah we all should strive to be one of the best by mastering what’s in front of us at the current time. Therefore when time comes we are at least ready to serve in what ever capacity we can for the pleasure of Allah. 

• Advanced Member
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

Before I can think about being part of an illustrious group such as 313, I should have my own house in order.

Sorry if this is up-front like that, but Jesus would definitely differ. He spent much of his prophethood without a house, without shoes, without even a blanket or a pillow. Even his mother gave birth under a tree alone, while living off the dates that had fallen from the tree, without any social, family, or financial support. 

8 minutes ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

I have to be at least the best Muslim on my block or neighborhood first before I think about being part of such a prestigious group such as the 313 of Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). 

Only God knows your rank. If we are sure of something like this, then we probably are wrong, because thinking of oneself highly is opposite of humbleness and fear of God. One can never be sure of ones own rank until the next life. But we can hope, strive, and pray.

To me all that matters is asking Allah for it, and having faith that what is written and promised to us in the Quran is true. That Allah brings what we ask Him for.

Thank you for your reply again, and please keep em coming!

Edited by 313 Seeker
  • Advanced Member
2 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Sorry if this is up-front like that, but Jesus would definitely differ. He spent much of his prophethood without a house, without shoes, without even a blanket or a pillow. Even his mother gave birth under a tree alone, while living off the dates that had fallen from the tree, without any social, family, or financial support. 

Only God knows your rank. If we are sure of something like this, then we probably are wrong, because thinking of oneself highly is opposite of humbleness and fear of God. One can never be sure of ones own rank until the next life. But we can hope, strive, and pray.

To me all that matters is asking Allah for it, and having faith that what is written and promised to us in the Quran is true. That Allah brings what we ask Him for.

Thank you for your reply again, and please keep em coming!

Alhamdulilah, 

When I refer to “house” it doesn’t just necessarily refer to a physical house. It’s referring to the set of circumstances that Allah has put before us while fulfilling our obligations without complaints. If Allah is pleased with me my house is in order. How can you have your house in order if you prayed extra prayers but you treated your parents with no respect and backbite against your fellow believers? That’s not having your house in order.

Everyone has there own set of circumstances to deal with. Some believers circumstances are more severe. How are we dealing with the set of circumstances laid out before us at the current moment. Are you handling those circumstances to the best of your ability? I might have prayed 20 rakaats last night but another brother has more hardship and he Fasted while being nicer to his fellow believers while not complaining about his hardships. We all should practice being the best Muslim we can one day at a time in preparation for Imam Mahdi (عليه السلام). 

This is my main point nothing more nothing less. 

• Advanced Member
6 hours ago, hasanhh said:

"Pain and sacrifice" are not moral values. Even heathens claim this.

l think the 313 are pre-determined or qualify in stages throughout their Earth-life.

I think that's the price, at least in some cases. Since the opposite results in evil. So if one wanted to uphold morality, it could cost them dearly

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, AbdulKarim313_Austin/Nola said:

How can you have your house in order if you prayed extra prayers but you treated your parents with no respect and backbite against your fellow believers? That’s not having your house in order.

Please forgive me for pointing out what I see as a gap, instead of only agreeing. 

You are totally right about this point, but nobody will ever reach perfection in this life. What I sense you are doing is repenting, and feeling inadequate in front of God. I have news for you: This is exactly the sign of a true believer. Also, the 313, just like any true believer, will also feel inadequate and fearful in front of God. Islam is a way and not a destination in this life. Islam is a tareqa / sunnah / sharia ... which are basically descriptions used for way/path/road. The road is the goal.

As brotherly advice of optimism, I would like to urge anybody and everybody to do these things:

1- Ask for forgiveness for your and your loved ones sins

2 - Ask Allah for peace and blessings for the Prophet and his most loved ones, 

3 - Ask Allah to make you among the best of the best at the forefront of humanity so that you can bring the peace to prophet Mohamed by avenging him and his loved ones, and everyone good who ever existed.

You see, as long as you bring a reason, then there shouldn't be a problem

If you find a better way to put it, please let me know. My intelligence is limited, my mental capacity is limited, my everything is limited. But Allah's capacity to forgive, and implement any will, and to fulfill promises is unlimited. It does not depend on our hopeless, and weak state He put us in. Allah decided to make mankind weak and miserable as we are. Let us embrace and accept this fate, and just do our duty. Duas and expect that they come true, because that is what He said.

Thank you and never stop ... till we leave this life for the next and return to God

• Advanced Member
5 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

So if one wanted to uphold morality, it could cost them dearly

Alhamdulilah, 

That right there is very true. We live in a time where ignorance is praised. Truthful ones are not trusted and liars are praised. All of our Holy Imams were martyred for upholding morality. It is usually the price but that is the price sincere believers with conviction in Allah are willing to take for strictly the pleasure of Allah. 

• Advanced Member
On 4/15/2020 at 6:06 PM, AkhiraisReal said:

where is the avenge for our ahlul bayt.

I love this

Along these lines let me share a list of Characteristics my wife uses as a reference for who would we should strive for ..

n one tradition Imam Jafar Sadiq ((عليه السلام).) has mentioned the general traits of the companions of Imam Mahdi ((عليه السلام).):
 Their hearts are stronger than iron.
 They will be having complete faith in Allah. There is no place for doubts in their hearts.
 They shall be tougher than stones. They will uproot the mountain only by turning towards it.
 They will conquer every city they enter with their standard.
 They are like swift eagles, mounted on fast horses.
 They will touch the saddle of Imam's (a.t.f.s.) mount to seek blessings.
 They will be encircling Imam (a.t.f.s.) to safeguard him from all calamities and misfortune.
 They will fulfill every desire of Imam (a.t.f.s.) with their heart and soul.
 They will not sleep in the nights.
 They will buzz like honeybees in their prayers.
 They will pass the night in worship and in the morning they will be seen mounted on horses, ready for helping Imam (a.t.f.s.).
 They will be devout worshippers by the night and like the lions in the day.
 They will be more submissive and obedient to Imam than a maidservant.
 They are like burning lamps and their hearts are like glowing beacons.
 They are fearful of Allah and testify to His Unity.
 They are hopeful of martyrdom in the Way of Allah.
 Their slogan will be "O Avenger of Husain!"
 When they march, their awe will precede them by a distance of one month's journey.
 These are the ones who seek Allah's Pleasure.
 Allah will help Imam (a.t.f.s.) through them.
(Behaarul Anwaar, vol. 52, pg. 307-08, tradition 82)

I think that these are normal people who eventually reach this.

More on this amazing website:

https://www.imamreza.net/old/eng/imamreza.php?id=4815

labayka ya Hussein!

• Veteran Member
5 hours ago, guest 2025 said:

1] I think that's the price, at least in some cases.

2] Since the opposite results in evil.

3] So if one wanted to uphold morality, it could cost them dearly

1] Everyone one has discomfort and worse in Life. The 'problem' with this assertion is which pain is normal to existence and which to some religious qualifyer. Evil people have pain like bone cancers at a young age.

2] A lack of pain is somehow 'evil'? Ayat 53:32

3] Very true. lt is not just the prophets and imams that have been killed for Rightness.

• Unregistered

@hasanhh

Brother, if you don't believe in the imam or his companions then please start another thread and have your arguments there. I am pretty sure the op wants the ones who wants to be servant of imam to respond here.

• Veteran Member
4 hours ago, BlueInk said:

Well, all of the 313 companions of Imam Mahdi know each other. If Imam hasn’t risen yet, then the ranks are not yet filled.

Sami with all the lying you have done on this forum, you stand no chance (without recompense). I am sure you have read the ahadith about not lying even if it is a joke.

• Unregistered
14 minutes ago, Muhammed Ali said:

Sami with all the lying you have done on this forum, you stand no chance (without recompense). I am sure you have read the ahadith about not lying even if it is a joke.

Do you mind elaborating?

• Veteran Member
31 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

Do you mind elaborating?

About the ahadith or about Sami? BlueInk is Sami.

This is Sami: https://www.shiachat.com/forum/profile/89777-sami/

This is another account of his: https://www.shiachat.com/forum/profile/133071-sami-ii/

You would have to make your own judgement about all those things he claims to have done. A number of members took him seriously even though some people kept telling him to stop misguiding people. This isn't about conspiracy theories or other ideological beliefs; this is about what seemed like long-running jokes (I hope he was joking) made by him which mislead people. He should have had the humility to come out and say it wasn't true.