Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Najas is making me crazy

Rate this topic

Hey guys,

I’m starting to become so obssesed with najasat things it driving me crazy.

For example:

Today my room was moped with water, but before my room was moped the hallway was moped. The hallway had us walk with shoes on, so the water cleaned the hallway must have traces of najis on it. Unfortunately the person who cleaned my room didnt listen to me and just moped my floor. I then had to pray, meaning I had to step on flooring which was dry but had contact with najiswater. Now I have to clean my prayer mat, purify my floor and my self and make up the prayer as a qada’h prayer. 

do I have to make up the prayer?

I live in a place where the main person who makes the food doesnt care about najasat like I do, I dnt eat food from said person because I am worried about there najis hnds making my food. All I eat is egg and bread . No one cares about it only I do. Im starting to find it impossible to live. I try to explain but it falls on deaf ears

• Advanced Member
42 minutes ago, Life2020 said:

Hey guys,

For example:Today my room was moped with water, but before my room was moped the hallway was moped. The hallway had us walk with shoes on, so the water cleaned the hallway must have traces of najis on it.

Traces of what najis thing are you talking about?

This maybe presumptuous but it sounds like you need to read up on purity and najasat. It's one of the easiest topics to find material on. 

2 hours ago, Warilla said:

Traces of what najis thing are you talking about?

This maybe presumptuous but it sounds like you need to read up on purity and najasat. It's one of the easiest topics to find material on. 

I’m just extra paranoid now, its exactly kind of stopping me functionally normally in regards to touching things

• Advanced Member
9 hours ago, Life2020 said:

Hey guys,

For example:

Today my room was moped with water, but before my room was moped the hallway was moped. The hallway had us walk with shoes on, so the water cleaned the hallway must have traces of najis on it. Unfortunately the person who cleaned my room didnt listen to me and just moped my floor. I then had to pray, meaning I had to step on flooring which was dry but had contact with najiswater. Now I have to clean my prayer mat, purify my floor and my self and make up the prayer as a qada’h prayer. 

do I have to make up the prayer?

I live in a place where the main person who makes the food doesnt care about najasat like I do, I dnt eat food from said person because I am worried about there najis hnds making my food. All I eat is egg and bread . No one cares about it only I do. Im starting to find it impossible to live. I try to explain but it falls on deaf ears

Salam your status is a physiological status that religiously we call it Waswas وسواس that causes by whispers of Shaitan (la) but the situation that you stated is not definition of Nijasat but its just OCD (Waswas وسواس) because in this situation you must see Najis or visible trace of it like color or smell of it but you just see cleaning by water that is not Najis so

you don't need to make up the prayer also you don't need to wash your prayer mat.

about food if that person is a Muslim so if he/she washes his/her hands then every halal food that he/she provides for you is Tahir (clean from BNajis) even he/she is non Muslim using gloves by him/her after washing hands is enough.