Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
notme

Bored? Know yourself.

Rate this topic

35 minutes ago, rkazmi33 said:

I cannot figure out how to copy and paste. 

I just made a screen shot by holding down the power button on my phone. 

8 hours ago, notme said:

I just noticed that symbol at the bottom. I wonder what mine said. 

I took it again to see what the hex-bolt symbol meant and got a slightly different result. The bolt means Platonism. 

Screenshot_20200410-114446.png

l ain't going to install anything. So l backed out. Anyway, l had first already clicked "allow" to proceed to the license agreement which came up and decided l wanted no part of an installation. l then got from there an obscene photo and a message.

5 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l ain't going to install anything. So l backed out. Anyway, l had first already clicked "allow" to proceed to the license agreement which came up and decided l wanted no part of an installation. l then got from there an obscene photo and a message.

What? I didn't see anything like that! 

If this has a virus I'll delete the link! Can someone confirm? 

3 hours ago, notme said:

Visiting the site opens a second advertisement window and brings that window to the foreground. Of course after you click on an ad it can take you anywhere.

My political philosophy test results:

sdfsdfsdfsdfdsf.png.2b7acdbcafba0793037a67b8111177d9.png

It has some weird questions. Whoever made these tests has their mind contained within a box as evident by the result (Monarchist) they gave me. I mean, are you really incapable of imagining something other than an ancient, impractical Greek system or the famous ramblings of someone not so bright like Karl Marx? Why can't you learn from ants or bees, for instance? You are a human being, you should have stepped on Mars and built Robocops and discovered a big alien baby on Jupiter by sending a ship controlled by a renegade AI. You have no idea why you lost all that time. You could never plug all the holes in the system of democracy. You think you are free with democracy. You have lost all that appetite for improvements. Your fanaticism and conformance are reasons why the world is circling the drain now. They choke you with the collar of capitalistic economic and instead of rising up and making a change you have given in and forgotten everything.

Pathetic.

Sorry for the rant.

5 minutes ago, The Green Knight said:

Pathetic.

Sorry for the rant.

I also thought the political one was weird (it pegged me as moderate, which I like to think, but it's not true) and the economic one a bit questionable. Those two and the philosophy one were the only ones I tried. 

6 hours ago, notme said:

Ahamduallah, by good fortune, l am rid of it, inshallah.

Off-and-on since this afternoon l was trying to get rid of topflownews and couldn't find it. l kept getting these ads and obscenities. Yet a few minutes ago, l somehow hit an indepth search of my computer which brought it to light. Made three attempts to delete it until successful.

:yahoo:

7 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Ahamduallah, by good fortune, l am rid of it, inshallah.

Off-and-on since this afternoon l was trying to get rid of topflownews and couldn't find it. l kept getting these ads and obscenities. Yet a few minutes ago, l somehow hit an indepth search of my computer which brought it to light. Made three attempts to delete it until successful.

:yahoo:

Happy too soon. lt's back.

28 minutes ago, starlight said:

@hasanhh What made you cry?

Surprise. That in a third of those pairs, you're the opposite of me. Which l didn't expect at all. Same with Haji.

Edited by hasanhh

17 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Surprise. That in a third of those pairs, you're the opposite of me. Which l didn't expect at all. Same with Haji.

Let me guess. Skepticism, Altruism and moralism?

3 hours ago, starlight said:

Let me guess. Skepticism, Altruism and moralism?

Altruism is correct.

The other two are Spiritualism and Aceticism.

With your education and all, l figured you were a little more "yaqiluna" [from Ayat 67:10, triliteral ayn qaf lam, the word na'qilu]

Moralizing when grounded in thought and education(inshallah) is a good thing when used as instruction.

Skepticism is anti-lsIamic as it denies that any knowledge has certaintude. One of the Revealed Attributes of Allah -(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى). is al-Haqq

Edited by hasanhh
spelin'