Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
313 Seeker

Sequence of Events and Hierarchy of Evil

Rate this topic

Salam Alaikum,

I was always wondering to myself who would come out first: The Dajjal or the Sufiani. We know about this sequence:

1) Yaman/Khurasani/etc.

2) Sufiani

3) Mahdi

and also

1) Dajjal

2) Mahdi

3) Messih

I personally am not sure, but I would personally give a guess that the sufiani would emerge first. Why?

Because there is a logic sequence that the end times will have the last Prophet issues problem solved first, and then move down to avenging Jesus, Moses, etc. (all the way to Adam and Habeel) So, Sufiani is part of the cleaning-up-the-Islamic-Ummah campaign, that comes first. 

Who is more evil and hence the leader of evil in heavens and Earth? Who is the lowest on Allah's hierarchy of creatures?

We usually hear discussion about who is the coolest Prophet and who is the best Imam, and if the Imam is better than the Prophet, and so on. But now let us reverse this discussion.

Personally, I would say that the leader is actually the sufiani, and that he is even worse than his main competitors, namely iblis and dajjal. Why? 

The Qur'an gives us clues that the hypocrites will occupy the lowest level of fire. So, basically nifaq is even lower than shirq or kufr. Nifaq is the ultimate jackpot of all evil doers. It makes sense, because you pretend to be really good, and if you pretend to be the best, then you must be the polar opposite. While somebody who openly professes to be satanic is actually honest and straight compared to that.

Iblis pretends to be a friend and sometimes pretends to be a God, but he can't pretend to be a Prophet. We even have hadiths saying that if you dream of a Prophet, it can't be iblis. 

And when it comes to possible runner-up of the race to hell, Mr.. al Dajjal, he pretends to be God and a Prophet at the same time. He pretends to be Jesus, but the shirqy version of Jesus. (if the hadiths I read about this are correct, maybe they are not!) A Jesus who actually professes shirq. So in my opinion that is off the mark, and not 100% nifaq. That is like half shirq and half nifaq, making it a bit better in my opinion.

Also, some might say that Prophet Mohammed is on a higher level than Jesus, therefore, pretending to be Mohammed is worse than pretending to be Jesus. I don't really want to go into that argument all that much, because I don't like judging who is better among them. But we do have narrations saying especially in the Night Journey, that Prophet Mohammed is in a unique level among all creatures. So that is kind of also an argument for Sufiani actually being Dr.. Evil 

1_ZYpBSAe0dC4_ha-3GhcO9Q.thumb.jpg.4d9dd5758ab6a316e881718d89656b8e.jpg

OK, joke aside. But let's face it! They are losers. Even according to Qur'an. Hezbulshaytan hom el eh? hom el khasiroon. Khasirun is literally losers!

Thank God for that.

So, this is the major problem with Suni eschatology, and it is no surprise that they have this weakness. It is no surprise that the likes of Muwawya and co. made their curriculum of end-times based on the fight between Jesus and his nemesis, while ignoring the internal fight in Islam of Mahdi and his nemesis (who is from Muwawyas family and ideology). So most of the world is focusing on Dajjal as if he is Dr.. Evil, while I think Dajjal is second or third in line. The true enemy to focus on first is the hypocrite Imam of the Islamic Ummah,

Another proof that the nemesis of Mahdi is leader of the nemesis of Jesus, is because Jesus prays behind Mahdi. So this means that Mahdi is literally the Imam of Jesus in front of God, and Jesus has to prostrate towards Mahdi, just like everyone had to prostrate to Adam in Paradise. Mahdi prostrates to God, while Jesus prostrates to God in the direction of Mahdi who is in the direction of the qibla. So pretending to be the Imam is a bigger crime than pretending to be the one who prays behind the Imam.

Also, we know that the shaytan deceives and acts in the shadows. The followers of iblis do not need to 'witness' anything publicly, except if it is a lie or pretending. So even all the conspiracy theories focusing on the dajjal is a smart plot to divert from the main problem at hand. In the very least we can agree that as Muslims, we are to focus on the sufiani first. But most Shia got that message anyway, but I just wanted to emphasize my thoughts about who is actually in charge of the Imamate of evil. The trio to pray against is iblis, sufiani, and dajjal. From these three I believe the father like our Adam ((صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم)) is Iblis. But the highest ranking one (Like Prophet Mohammed being higher ranked than Adam) is the sufiani. And the runner up is Dajjal. Right now our priority should be keeping our eyes open to the emergence of the sufiani I think. But I am still not sure about who will be first. Sufiani or Dajjal. If somebody can help with this one I'd appreciate it, thank you.

Sorry for this long rant.

Thank you,

Please add anything about this discussion that you might want to add

There are no narrations which states that sufiyani would hide his real beliefs or deceive. He will do lots of killing, There is narration which states he will issue an order to kill everyone with names of Ali, fatema and other Imams of the ahlebait. He is just like Yazid may Allah's curse be upon him and his followers. He is an open enemy and a killer of believers 

When it comes to Dajjal, he is a deceiver. He will be taking the Imaan of believers, I have not come across a ahadith where it mentions that he will do rampage killing. He would be having all the weapons of deceiving like music and so on. He is a deceiver 

So, a deceiver is a bigger enemy than an open enemy. Then Dajjal > Sufyani

Shaitan is the most experienced one, he deceives and he uses killers to kill believers. He is part of both Sufyani and Dajjal. Then he is the biggest enemy

So Iblees > Dajjal > Sufyani.

As far as Sufyani is considered we have already seen a child version of it in Syria and Iraq. May be they group up and come with more power having a backing of dajjal in future. 

Western powers are constantly interested in looting resources of Middle East. They are the only figure who deceive. They loot, kill people but there media shows they are for peace. There version suits the figure of dajjal mentioned in ahadith. But that said Allah knows the best. 

Sufyani and dajjal will go in hand go hand. To raise Sufyani you will definitely see his movement has a backing of dajjal. So both will be at the same time but Allah knows the best. 

Edited by Nadeemsayyed110

4 hours ago, Nadeemsayyed110 said:

There are no narrations which states that sufiyani would hide his real beliefs or deceive.

Well him pretending to the "Khalifa", and pretending to be a Muslim and leader of the Ummah is a great deception. He is actually a follower of the religion of iblis, so he is definitely hiding his true intentions and beliefs. He is an Imam calling to the fire, while he claims to call to Allah.

Anyway, I was also wondering about who will come out first. Dajjal or Sufiani. We can call them AntiChrist and AntiMahdi

salam brother interesting topic. Would like to see more.

From what I remember from Sunni and Shia sources I think it was.

The evil side will emerge first, then the good.

I am not sure about khorusani and yemeni. But sufyani will be first, then after some times after that the Imam will arrive and he will make the way for Isa (عليه السلام). Then accordingly dajjal will appear to be the antichrist. And Isa (عليه السلام) will then appear after.

However some Shias don't have the same narrative for dajjal as the Sunnis. Some see him as a figure while others a system. Some even AI?

If some other brothers that have more knowledge in this could share..

6 minutes ago, AkhiraisReal said:

salam brother interesting topic. Would like to see more.

From what I remember from Sunni and Shia sources I think it was.

The evil side will emerge first, then the good.

I am not sure about khorusani and yemeni. But sufyani will be first, then after some times after that the Imam will arrive and he will make the way for Isa (عليه السلام). Then accordingly dajjal will appear to be the antichrist. And Isa (عليه السلام) will then appear after.

However some Shias don't have the same narrative for dajjal as the Sunnis. Some see him as a figure while others a system. Some even AI?

If some other brothers that have more knowledge in this could share..

Walaikum salaam dear brother,

Thank you, and I've noticed that you and I have a special bond in our interest of actual and realistic Islamic events. Alhamdulilah

I think the reason why evil emerges first, is so that the 313 will be in defense. We are not allowed to attack first.

It's a good question with Khurasani and Yamani, whether they are first, or after the Sufiani.

Let us find out the exact sequence of events. Did brother @Qa'im write about that in his book? Unfortunately I still haven't ordered it. 

I asked a scholar once in Vienna who studied 16 years in Qom about Jesus, and he confirmed quite confidently that he's coming back. So it seems he will actually come in person, but I'm also not 100% sure about this. I can't believe that this topic isn't plotted out for us and drawn into charts.

2 hours ago, Muslim2010 said:

Although the sequence of events is an important to know for us but the sayings of Imams very closely representing our situation in present time is also presented in the link given below:

wasalam

very nice thank you

wasalaam

Edited by 313 Seeker
forgot to answer the salaam, which is a big crime, (so I added the wasalaam in the end)