Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Guest Ineedhelpwithmymind

I don’t know how to stop my mind from these thoughts for ever

Rate this topic

Guest Ineedhelpwithmymind

I'm only 10 and have dirty thoughts and I always think about dieing and  I don’t know how to stop it..

you are very young 10 years old mashAllah.

death is seomthing we all will face someday, there is no escape. As Muslims we shouldn't fear anything or anyone other than Allah.

Fear nothing other than your creator and keep reminding yourself that there's nothing to fear other than your creator.

Don't be scared Allah is very kind and he will always be with you and will never let anything bad happen to you

All you need to do is trust Allah and smile

try to listen to Qur'an or a Dua (prayer) and let your thoughts be quite and open your heart

Everything will be okay :) 

Edited by Mohammad313Ali

On 4/8/2020 at 9:05 PM, Guest Ineedhelpwithmymind said:

I'm only 10 and have dirty thoughts and I always think about dieing and  I don’t know how to stop it..

Those are persistent. So whenever they start pestering try to do dhikr. 

Try saying Laa ilaha ilallah a 100 times. You'll see that it is difficult to reach 10 without the mind straying. If you can reach 100 then the battle is partly won for they also attack when you 'switch off' your consciousness & in other means. 

Think about death in a responsible way. 

In the Revolutionary sense they are called parasites of the mind. Looking to remove or take whatever is 'yours', everything...? not quite!

Fill your brain with Laa ilaha ilallah & try to connect with the source. They can't take that whilst remembering that you'd be tried. 

The more you hold on to the connection with the source then know that you'll be tried...

like my 'best friend' told it like Einstein... Keep the focus on the price, target bullseye.

The price is to not to lose the connection with the Source(سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى) come what may.

So let's train that brain of yours whilst affirming mine further.

Laa ilaha ilallah

Laa ilaha ilallah

Laa ilaha ilallah